His Slut Wife

Story Info
I'm married, love my husband, and I'm an exotic dancer.
5.6k words
3.77
70.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sucking and fucking other men and I loved it. I'm married, love my husband, and I'm an exotic dancer and waitress. I love my husband, but in the past years I've been sucking and fucking other men, and I love it. Men at the Club where I work hit on me all the time, and if there's something about them I like, I then start thinking, I'd like to suck his cock. I must tell you I love sucking cocks. The first man I swung with was married, 42 years old, 5'11" tall, weight about 175lbs. black hair a little gray in it and brown eyes. He took me out to dinner first and we talked. I was nervous; this was the first time I ever cheated on my husband, even though my husband wanted me to have another man or two. I didn't tell him I had a date! I work at night, 6:00 p.m. -2:30 a.m., so It wasn't a problem for me to date men. Anyway, we then went to a motel and nice one, and inside we kissed and he started feeling me up. I loved it and he made me very hot and wet. I wanted to suck his cock.

We both took off all our clothes and got into bed. We started kissing again and he started feeling and sucking my 32 DD tits and rubbing my hot wet pussy as I spread my legs wide open for him. I reached down to grab hold of his cock and WOW! His cock was very hard and at least 9" and very thick. I was only use to my husband's cock which is 7" and average. I had all I could do just getting the head of his cock in my mouth. I couldn't open my mouth any wider and my lips were just over the knob of his cock. I started sucking as he finger fucked my ass. I never had my ass finger fucked before that night. It hurt but felt so erotic and my pussy was so hot and wet. He was holding the back of my head as my sucking got more intense. I had at least two orgasms while I was sucking his cock. He told me he was going to shoot, and held the back of my head so I couldn't take his cock out of my mouth, as he shot his big load of cum right down my throat and into my belly. My pussy was so hot and wet and I had another big orgasm. He's the first man that made me swallow all his cum, and I loved it all.

My husband never came in my mouth like that and he usually shot on my tits. I would only suck his cock until he was hard and than he would fuck me. So this was all new to me and I wanted it all the time now. I loved it! He then laid me down on the bed and started eating my hot wet pussy as I spread my legs wide open for his head. He had his finger all the way up my ass and was finger fucking my ass as he ate and sucked my pussy. He made me have such a big orgasm. I moaned so loud I thought the people in the next room heard me, but I didn't care who heard me it felt so dam good. After he ate my pussy, he took his big cock and was rubbing it against my hot wet pussy. I kept thinking of his big thick cock going deep into my pussy. Was It going to hurt me? Was it going to fit inside me? Well he put his big cock in me, and yes, it hurt a lot, but at the same time it felt so good! Yes, he got all of his big thick cock inside me, with my legs spread as wide as I could to give him full access to my pussy.

I felt my pussy stretching around his big cock. He was spoiling me for big thick cocks and I knew my husband's cock wasn't ever going to fit tight in my little pussy ever again. As he started fucking me, I was moaning as he fucked me hard and long, pulling his cock almost out of me and than ramming it all the way back in me in long hard strokes. It hurt but I loved it. I was having orgasms, one after another. He had his two hands on my ass cheeks so he could give me the full impact of his cock; and believe me, I felt the full impact. I was paralyzed by his cock inside me and my body couldn't move. He started fucking my pussy harder and harder and I knew he was going to cum inside me. He rammed his big hard cock as deep in me as he could and started shooting his very big load of cum deep in my cervix. I moaned so loud it and it felt so good. The warm feeling of his load of cum shooting deep in me, it was like a river of cum. I never had that big of a load of cum in both my mouth and pussy before him. I knew then I was spoiled for life for a big thick cock. From that night on, only big cocks would fit in my big hole and would satisfy me fully. I now have four men that regularly fuck me besides my husband, and their all from 8" to 10" in size. My husband fully approves of me having big cocks fuck me and I love it!

Justin, my first husband, and J Dub his best friend and myself had all been out drinking and dancing and having a good time. I had a lot to drink and had danced a lot with both of them. J Dub liked to slow dance and was really rubbing against me the last couple of dances. I could feel his cock against my leg. On the way home, J Dub had to drive because Justin was too far gone. He passed out in the back seat. When we got home, J Dub helped me get him into the house and into bed. Then I asked J Dub if he would like some coffee or a drink.

He said, "I would really like some thing else, but Justin has the bed."

I looked at him and said, "Are you tired, there is always the spare bed room. You can stay over if you like."

He came over to me, pressed against me, and kissed me, sticking his tongue down my throat. He had his hands on my ass pulling me to him. I could feel his cock and it was half hard against my leg. He then stepped back, raised my skirt up, and rubbed my pussy though my thong. Then he said, "Will you join me in the spare bedroom if I stay?"

I was so hot now and the booze was working on me, I reached down and squeezed his cock though his pants and said, "Let me check on Justin."

I went and looked in on him and he was dead to the world. I went into the spare bedroom and found J Dub already there. All he had on was his boxers, and I could see this huge bulge in the front of them. I pulled my top off as he was pulling down my skirt and thong. I lay down on the bed and J Dub dropped his boxers and got into bed along side of me. We kissed and he started rubbing my pussy as I reached down for his cock. He was bigger then Justin and it felt different; he was uncut. I had never been with a man that was uncut before, and he was a lot thicker then Justin also. I was hoping my husband wouldn't wake up, so when J Dub started to suck on my tits, I said, "Come on, I want you to fuck me before Justin wakes up!"

With that, he got on top of me and I took hold of his cock and started the head into my pussy lips. That was all I could take at first. You see, I'm only 4'10" and 100 lbs., but I have 32DD tits. My vagina is small and tight! He worked it around some, in and out, and after going in part way and out again, I could finally take all of him. I felt so full! I came a couple times and then I could feel him getting ready to shoot his load in me. We both came together! He lay there for a couple of minutes then rolled off of me. I had his cum and my juices running out of me, so I went into the bathroom, cleaned up, and checked on Justin. He was still sleeping! I went back to the spare bedroom and told J Dub thanks and good night. After telling J Dub good night, I went in and took a shower and got into bed with Justin. Being satisfied now, I went right to sleep. I only wear a large t-shirt to bed and nothing else!

I was awakened around 8:00 am by Justin. He was between my legs rubbing my pussy and licking on me. I slowly rose up and looked at him and asked, "A little horny this morning huh?" All Justin said was "huh" and kept on going. It felt good and I held his head firmly between my legs. I could feel my clit start to swell and I wanted my husband to make me cum. I started to moan and thrust my pussy up to his face. I happened to open my eyes and I saw J Dub standing looking into our bedroom. I pulled my t-shirt up, showing my tits, and started to rub my nipples. As long as he was watching, I figured I might as well give him a good show. Just then, I came! Justin kept on eating me and I came again. I spread my legs far apart and told Justin I wanted him to fuck me. He rose up and started to crawl between them and I could see J Dub still standing there. Justin slipped his cock in me and started to fuck me. I said for him to hurry because J Dub was in the next room and he might hear us.

Justin said, "Then did he stay the night?"

I said, "Yes!"

He then started to fuck me real fast and I came again and moaned and yelled for Justin to fuck me hard and deep. We both came at the same time. Justin just lay there for a couple of minutes and then rolled off. He then said, "I bet J Dub heard us that time!"

Then Justin got up and said he was going to make coffee. I told him I was still horny and wanted some more. He said okay, "I will send J Dub in!" and laughed.

I said, "Okay!"

I pulled the sheet up over myself as Justin left the bedroom. I had my eyes shut just laying there when I heard Justin say real softly, "Did you really mean it?"

I said, "Yes! I want some more!"

He said, "No, I mean about J Dub?"

I looked at Justin and smiled and said, "Sure, I'm real horny!"

The next thing I knew, the door came open and J Dub came inside. He had just his boxers on. He pulled the sheet off of me and said, "Justin told me to come in here; that you were in need of some cock!"

I looked at him and asked if he had one. He said, "You know I do!"

I looked around and didn't see Justin. I told him yes I knew, and I want to be fucked good and hard by that big thing. With that he took off his boxers letting them drop to the floor. His cock looked even bigger now then it did last night. I spread open my legs and he crawled in between them. He lifted my legs up on his shoulders and I reached down and guided his cock to my pussy. I was still a little wet from fucking Justin, but only could take the head in me. After working it in and out a few times, I could take all of him. Slowly, he was going in and out of me with long and deep thrusts. It felt good and I was ready to cum. I had my eyes shut when I felt some one turning my head I opened my eyes. There was a cock right at my lips. It was my husband, and he said come on baby suck it. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in my mouth, held my head, and started to fuck into my mouth. J Dub was now going faster and I could tell he was ready to shoot his load and I could taste Justin's pre-cum. They were both ready to cum and I was too.

J Dub shot his load just as I came, and Justin came a second later in my mouth. I had cum running out of my pussy and some out of my mouth at the same time. Damn it felt good lying in the bed, Justin, my husband, on one side and J Dub, his best friend, on the other. I looked at the two of them lying there with half hard cocks and decided to go into the bathroom and clean some of the cum from myself. When I came back, J Dub was still lying on the bed, but Justin had gotten up. I figured what the heck, I had given Justin a blow job, why not J Dub. I got onto the bed and took hold of J Dub's cock and ran my tongue around the head of it and looked at him. He was looking at me smiling, so I asked him if he figured I could get it up again. He said why don't you give it a try? I could start to feel it grow as I took the head of it in my mouth. I started going up and down on it as I stroked it with my hand and took it into my mouth as far as I could. I could only get about half of it in. He took hold of my head and started pushing down on it as he fucked my mouth, almost choking me.

I then felt some one or thing behind me rubbing my pussy. It was my husband. He lifted my ass up some and then I felt the head of his cock starting into my pussy. I pushed my ass back to him and he went all the way in. J Dub was pushing harder into my mouth now, and I was going as fast as I could on him as Justin took me doggy-style. I could taste J Dub's pre-cum and knew he was ready. Justin was fucking me faster and he was reaching under me, playing with my clit. Just then, J Dub moaned a little and pulled my head down on his cock, shooting his load down my throat. I was moaning and trying to swallow just as I came along with Justin. My husband fell forward onto me with his cock inside me as I managed to get J Dub's cock out of my mouth. We all lay there in one big heap on the bed. Slowly Justin rolled off and we lay there for awhile. Then I asked are any of you ready for lunch. After asking them if they wanted some lunch, I went in and started to take a shower. Justin came in and said J Dub had gone down stairs to shower also.

Then he told me how much it had turned him on watching J Dub and I fuck. I told him that is was a big turn on for me also to have two men. After my shower, I then went into the kitchen and started to fix them some lunch. Hoping that perhaps they would be ready again soon, I put on only a t-shirt. I was standing at the kitchen counter fixing some sandwiches when J Dub came in from his shower. I looked at him and smiled, then asked him if he wanted something to eat. He smiled back and licked his lips and said, "OOHH YEAH!" Just then, Justin came in and asked what we two were up to. J Dub said we were just getting ready for lunch. Justin said he wanted some too! That was about a year ago and now J Dub, Justin and I get together almost every Friday night. We wanted to find another women or a couple to join us. I would now like to have my first Bi experience.

J Dub, Justin and I had been going out on Friday nights for months after that first encounter. Not every Friday night, but usually once or twice a month. It was a Friday and all day at work, I kept thinking about tonight. I was really horny and was in a hurry to get home and get ready for the evening. I pulled in the driveway and saw Justin's car there. I usually beat him home by at least an hour. I went in the house and Justin was lying on the sofa and all covered up. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he was sick and couldn't go that night, he had come home from work with the chills. I told him I wouldn't go either and would stay home and take care of him. He said to go on and to have a good time. About that time, J Dub called and asked if we were still going out. I told him about Justin being sick. Then Justin yelled out, "You two go. I will be fine." So I asked J Dub if that was okay and he said sure. We could go and have a couple of drinks and dance some and come back later and check on Justin. He said he would be back around 7:00 to pick me up.

I made some soup for Justin and got ready. J Dub told me not to dress up, that we would go to this one bar where every one just wore jeans. So I put on a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt. We went to this bar where they had a band. We ordered drinks and sat down at a table. They started playing and J Dub seemed to know a lot of the people there. We danced a couple of times and were sitting at the table when a couple of different guys came over and said Hi to J Dub. I started to feel the booze a little and I was really rubbing against J Dub as we danced. I felt J Dub's cock rubbing against my leg. He is a little bigger then Justin and I do enjoy having him inside me. I danced with a couple of different guys there and rubbed against them just to see if it turned J Dub on like it did my husband. He whispered in my ear that he sure wanted to fuck me. Then this black guy came in and waves at J Dub, gets a drink and comes over to our table. He and J Dub talked a little and then he went back to the bar and sat down. The music started up again and J Dub and I got up and danced.

After a couple of dances, J Dub and I returned to the table. Just as we sat down, two drinks arrived; the black guy sent them over to us. The band was playing a slow song and the black guy asked me to dance. His name was Bill. I said sure and I got up and we went out on the dance floor. Again feeling no pain, I decided to rub against him also. He was pushing back and I could feel his cock against my leg, only it is more on the inside of my thigh and I was getting really hot. We danced to a couple of songs and he asked if I was J Dub's woman. I told him no, that I'm married, but not to J Dub. Then he said, "So you play around some, huh?" I told him some times, and then excused myself and headed to the ladies room. When I came back, he was at our table talking to J Dub. It was about closing time and J Dub asked me if I would like to go over to Bill's place for a couple of drinks, or did I want to go home? I started to answer and Bill said he had to go to the men's room and would be right back. After he left, J Dub told me that I had really got him going and he would like to fuck me.

I asked J Dub if his friend really said that. "No, he said you look like a good fuck! I told him you were!"

I said, "Then let's do it!" I was pretty drunk and really horny now, knowing that Bill also wanted me. On the way to Bill's, J Dub asked me again if it was okay. I said, "I have never fucked a black man!"

J Dub said, "Well Jen, when we get there, do what ever you want. Just let it all hang out!"

When we got there, I asked Bill where the bathroom was and he showed me. I went and took off my t-shirt and jeans and came back out with only my thong on. I took a dollar bill out of my jeans stuck it in the top of my thong and walked out into the living room where they were and said to them, "Hey guys, lunch is under

a dollar!"

I stood there looking at both of them. J Dub looked over at Bill and said, "You hungry?"

Bill said, "You're fucking right I am!"

Bill stood up, came over to me, took the dollar bill out of my thong and said as he grabbed his crotch, "I have something here baby and it is free!"

Then he took me by the hand and we went into the bedroom. When we got inside he put his arm around me, gave me a big kiss on the lips and stuck his tongue down my throat. I grabbed his cock through his pants and it was getting hard. He ran his hand down the front of my thong right to my pussy. I pulled back some and said, Let me see what I get for free!"

He dropped his pants and stood there in his briefs. I looked down and could see this nice bulge. I kneeled down, pulled down his briefs and out popped this half hard black cock hitting me in the face. Half hard he appeared to be as big as J Dub when he was fully erect. I took hold of it in with one hand and started to play

with his balls with the other hand. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me to him. I could feel it growing and opened my mouth and took the head inside after licking around the tip. As it grew, I could only take about half of it down my throat. He was pulling on my head and trying to fuck into my mouth. I tried to pull back because it was choking me. Then I heard J Dub saying, "Hey man, don't choke her!" He let go of my head and I started to stroke and suck him at the same time. I tasted his pre-cum and pulled off just as he shot it all over my face and tits. I took him back in my mouth and sucked it dry and kept on until he was hard again. Then I got up and took off my thong and said, "Now I want you to eat me!"

I lay back on the bed cross way's with my legs hanging off the side. Bill moved between my legs and knelt down, lifting my legs up on his shoulders. He started kissing and licking my inner thighs. I rose up on my elbows and watched him. He looked up at me, pulled me closer to the edge and I sat up all the way. I took hold of his head and pulled it towards my gaping pussy. He lifted my ass up and I lay back, raising my hips up to him. He ran his tongue into my pussy and started to rub my clit with his finger. Just then, I felt something brush against my face. I turned my head and opened my eyes. It was J Dub's cock right at my lips. He pulled my head towards his cock, so I opened my mouth just as he told me to suck it. I was ready to cum from all the licking and sucking by Bill. I came as J Dub was starting to fuck my mouth. Bill was finger fucking me as he sucked my clit. I came again as J Dub did, and he unloaded in my mouth. I tried to swallow all of it as I heard him tell me to suck it dry. Bill stopped just as J Dub pulled out of my mouth.

12