His Slut-Wife

Story Info
His desire is to watch his wife with another man.
5.1k words
4.33
36.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendy1982
Wendy1982
19 Followers

Tuesday Evening

It was the second Monday of the week. It was one of those days where I not only had to deal with irate clients on the phone, but also coworkers who seemed to be competing for the "Asshole of the Month" award. And of course, there was that late-afternoon-mandatory meeting that kept me from getting home in time to fix dinner.

When I entered the house, I could smell dinner cooking. Thank goodness I had married someone who was able take over dinner-duties.

"Sorry I'm late," I called out as dropping my laptop case onto the console table. As I crossed the living room towards the kitchen, Jason appeared at the doorway with a serving spoon in hand.

"Carole, dinner will ready in a half-hour or so," he said. "Why don't you have a glass of wine and relax for a bit?"

It was tempting, but right now I wanted more to wash the day from my body, and get out of these clothes into something more comfortable. "I hope you don't mind, but first I'm going to go grab a shower. I'll see you in a bit."

Jason looked at me, and with a grin said, "I will see you very soon."

I needed a release. When I finally got into the master bathroom, I turned on the water and stripped, throwing all my clothes into a pile. When I stepped into the shower, I let the water cascade over my body; muscles slowly relaxing from the warmth. My hand slid down my body, towards the folds between my legs. I started to move my fingers against my lips, touching them there. I sighed a small whine.

I moaned to myself as I teased the opening, moaning out loud and in pleasure as I started to play with myself there. A finger against the entrance, and in a moment, I pushed in. I gently fingered myself, sighing. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of the digit inside. I wanted more. I pressed a second digit inside, and then a third.

By now I am moaning out loud, competing with the noise of the water splashing the walls of the shower. I didn't hear the shower door open, but I did feel the light sensation of cooler air circulating. Then I felt the naked body against my backside.

"Jason," I breathed, still pressing my fingers inside.

Jason's hand was now between my thighs, gently pushing my fingers to the side and replacing them with his own larger fingers. "No, Carole. It's not Jason," he said. "It's me, Raoul, your very personal masseuse."

Jason loved pretending to be someone else whenever we made love. It heightened the foreplay sensations for us both. Sometimes he would be the mailman (with a 'special delivery'), the landlord ("How will I ever make the rent payment?"), or a car salesman ("Let me show you the back seat.") Once he was the overbearing schoolmaster, and there was only one way for me to bring up my grades with an extra-credit assignment.

Now he's Raoul, the masseuse. I begin to formulate what a "Raoul" would look like. In my mind, he was a tall, dark Frenchman, honey-color eyes and pearly white teeth. He has a broad chest, strong limbs, and one very large.... "Oh, Raoul! Use your magic touch on me."

Jason pushed in two fingers, rubbing my clit and teasing me. When I moaned, he took this as a signal for him to pleasure my body. He pressed me gently against the wall, turned my head to meet his face and began a long, deep and sloppy kiss. His fingers were still working their magic on my lady parts; teasing, pressing, and probing. Finally, I could take no more teasing.

"Babe. Please. fuck me," I practically ordered. I am not the demanding type, but I was riding a wave of excitement.

Jason didn't need to be told twice. He spread me apart, pushing one of my legs up and then plunging his manhood into me. It was a familiar fullness, one that I truly enjoyed.

He started to pound my pussy, thrusting slowly. I grabbed the towel rod for support when he pushed the full length of his rod into me. He held me as he moved in and out, faster and harder. I shivered, reacting to the waves of sensations of him taking me like this, the thick cock causing me to cry out in pleasure.

I remembered to moan Raoul's name, and Jason reacted by thrusting even harder; penetrating as deep as possible. I imagined Raoul's tanned body, his touch, and the feeling of his breath against my neck.

My moans and Jason's grunts combined as he hit that spot again, I tensed, feeling my back arch and my hips thrust. I cried out in exhilaration, and then came hard. I was losing control. Jason pressed into me again, and groaned as he released deep into my pussy. We froze into this position for a moment.

He whispered, "I hope that was to the lady's satisfaction." I knew to sigh out a "thankyou" to the masseuse.

Jason exited the shower, and then said, "Your husband is a lucky man. And such a generous man to share his slut-wife with me."

Wednesday Morning

It was still dark when I woke. I turned to see the alarm clock on Jason's side of the bed. 4:30. My mind wandered to the evening before. Jason had called me a "slut-wife." Granted, he was pretending to be 'Raoul'; but is that what he thinks of me? Or was he just continuing to look at me as Raoul would? Or, is "slut wife" what Jason wants me to be?

Facing my sleeping husband, I felt the heat of his body rising up from under the cover between us. I skootched closer. My hand touched his boxer shorts, and I could discern the shape of his cock behind the thin cotton material. Even limp, I could sense the power behind this fine specimen of manhood.

My desire to have sex with Jason grew as my hand slid into the boxers and began to lightly stroke his cock, soft and sleeping like its owner. But it seemed to slowly gain awareness of my attention, swelling and getting longer, harder, thicker. Soon, I could wrap my fingers around it and slide them up and down.

When I finally released his shaft, it pointed straight out, through the fly of his boxers. I bent my knees and scooted my body low under the covers, beside his hips. I wrapped both my hands around his cock, overlapping them a bit to leave the head exposed.

I slid my hands up and down the length of his shaft, and marveled at its beauty of design, and its ability to fulfill my sexual satisfaction. I lowered my lips to the tip of the cock.

Jason moaned softly, shifted his hips, and rolled to his back, pulling his cock away from my mouth. I sensed he was waking up.

I followed the movement of his body by rolling over it, crouching on my knees with one knee on either side of his shins. Supporting my body weight with my elbows on either side of his hips, I held his cock erect and drew my mouth close.

I licked my lips and then licked the head of his cock. It twitched at the touch. I ran my tongue all over the sensitive head while my fingers began fondling his balls.

I licked his cock from tip to base.

Jason was fully awake now. He reached down and hooked his thumbs into the hems of his boxers. With one deft motion, he raised his hips and lowered his boxers. I regained my position, kneeling before his marvelous red, glistening cock.

I took hold of his cock and started stroking it, listening to him sigh and moan in delight. The bed covers had slipped down, so that now I could raise my eyes and look into his. I licked the head of his cock clean of pre-cum and then took it into my mouth.

His cock was still rock hard. I wanted him to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. I could feel his hands gathering my hair into a ponytail, holding it out of my face. I could also feel his scrotum tightening, and his cock swelling to its maximum. He was close to achieving an orgasm. I was quite happy to suck away.

I kept my lips clenched tightly around the shaft as I raised and lowered my head; letting it slide in and out of my mouth. I listened to his moans of satisfaction, when suddenly he tensed hard. I felt his cum shoot out into my mouth. I continued sucking as I swallowed every drop, and then kept sucking until he was dry.

Jason moved his hands under my arms, and guided me to lay on his body with my face near his. We kissed, long and passionately. He looked into my eyes, and told me that this was truly the way for a man to start his day.

"I am so proud of my little slut-wife," he cooed. "I could watch you suck cock all day long."

I told Jason that it gives me great satisfaction to see him happy; and that I always love doing whatever it takes to satisfy him.

And then, he said that he wished that he could watch me suck another man's cock. Also, that it would pleasure him to watch me service cocks large and small.

An hour or so later, the alarm rang. It was time for me to rise, shower and find something to wear to work. I slipped a robe around my shoulders, and then headed to the closet.

Jason took advantage of my leaving the bed to sit up and turn the tv to a sports-news channel. He propped himself up with pillows against the headboard, and pulled the covers up to his waist. Even with his disheveled bed-hair, my bare-chested husband was still strikingly handsome.

"What do you think of him?" Jason asked, as I was studying the outfits in my closet. I glanced over at the TV, and saw a player on a post-game press conference.

"What do I, what?" I asked.

"That guy there," he motioned with a nod. "How big do you think his cock is?"

The player was attractive enough. And a man that tall just HAS to have a massive package. I responded to Jason, "I I would imagine he has a really big member."

"Does that excite you? Would you like to see him naked, in all his glory? Would you suck that big cock for me?"

I blinked, processing this line of questioning. "Would you want me to? Does the idea of watching me suck his cock turn you on?" Looking over at Jason, who now had a hand slipped under the covers, I had my answer. He was quite turned as he was obviously stroking himself.

"Yes," I said, knowing the answers Jason wanted to hear. "I'd like to suck his cock. I'd love to feel his hot cum pouring into my mouth!"

I dropped what I was doing, and moved to the bed. I pulled the covers off of Jason's groin, and moved his hand so that I could hold his cock. "Somebody's excited," I crooned softly. A whispered "Yes!" was his response.

I bent over, and kissed the tip of his manhood. "Does the idea of watching me suck his cock turn you on?" I knew his answer before I even completed the question. "Yes, it turns me on."

I slipped the head gently inside my mouth, sucked gently while holding the shaft tightly. I felt it swelling against my hard grasp. I looked into his eyes and asked, "And would it turn you on if I let him cum in my mouth?"

Jason began to erupt fiercely. I dropped my mouth back to his pulsing cock and licked up every drop.

Friday Afternoon

I was just finishing up at the office and was ready to leave the office when Jason called and asked if it was OK to bring a friend home for dinner. It was kind of odd as he had never really done that before. We had friends over before, of course, but usually we would discuss it ahead of time and make plans together.

This was different.

"Who's the friend?" I asked, and then added "I hadn't planned on cooking tonight, we were going out, remember?"

"It's someone from work", he replied. "It doesn't have to be a formal dinner, so I'll grab some take-out from that new Italian restaurant." He added, apologetically, "I'll make it up to you, and we'll go out tomorrow night."

Jason said they would be at the house by 7:00. Just as we said our goodbyes, he jumped in and said, "Wear something pretty. I love you," and hung up.

After I arrived home, I did a quick inspection of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Other than setting the dining room table and hiding the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, there wasn't much needed to prepare for company.

As I closed the door of the dishwasher, I thought about the phone call. Why is he bringing home a stranger tonight?

Does it have something to do with last night? Bedtime started out with Jason acting like we were strangers, who had just met each other in a hotel bar. He insisted that I call him "Freddie", and would occasionally ask "what would your husband say if he found out about us?" It was also a fun fantasy for me, imagining that I was making screwing a total stranger.

But during the love-making, he whispered in my ear, "It is so hot fucking you, especially with your husband here in bed with us." This caught me totally off-guard.

Jason must have sensed my surprise, because then he lifted his head, looked off the side of the bed and asked of nobody, "Are you enjoying this, Jason?"

He reached out and grabbed some pillows. He pulled them under me and used them to elevate my ass so that he could get better leverage as he fucked me. "Yes, Jason. Support your woman's ass while I pound her with a real cock."

Afterwards, as I lay on my back catching my breath, Jason was on his side next to me, his hand lightly caressing my left breast. "I meant what I said," speaking softly. "I would love to watch you with another man."

"I could hold your hair, while you give him a blowjob. And I'd gently hold your hand and suck your nipples while he fucked you."

I shook my head, trying to move from last night's memory to this evening's reality. Now Jason was bringing a stranger home for dinner. My pussy tingled, as I wondered if this could be the time that we would live the fantasy. I really doubted it had anything to do with our sex-play fantasy, but I now had a

little fantasy going on in my head that was keeping me on edge.

I wondered what his friend looked like. I wondered what his arms would feel like wrapped around me as he fucked me. I wondered if he was a good kisser. At one point I leaned against the counter, slid my hand into my panties and fingered myself until I came. "Oh my god," I thought, "I'm becoming such a slut."

I looked at the clock over the oven. 6:15. "Shit! They'll be here soon." I ran upstairs for a quick shower and a change of clothes. As I undressed, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Still holding my college-coed figure in my late 20's. At 5′ 4" and 120lbs, I was proud of the way I looked.

I jumped in the shower. A quick body wash, while trying to avoid getting my hair wet. Thankfully, I had washed it this morning, since I didn't have time for the hassle of washing and drying it now.

More than once I caught myself wondering what Jason's friend looked like, and if he'd like the way I look. I got out of the shower and on with the hunt for something to wear. Jason said something pretty. That could mean anything.

I went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out matching lacy panties and bra. They were Jason's favorites. I figured if I had a chance, I'd give him a sneak peek during the evening. The pink panties were sheer, with a light lace design. The bra matched and just barely covered my nipples.

My mind slipped back to my fantasy and wondered if our dinner guest would think it was sexy if he could see it. The thought made me wet again so I quickly pushed it from my mind. I grabbed a white sleeveless top. I pondered whether I should leave two or three buttons undone. Is that enough cleavage? Or does it show too much bra?

I wondered what Jason would think if just tossed the blouse aside, and met him and his friend at the front door wearing just undies and heels. I was surprised by how much I liked the idea.

I knew there was no way I'd do it. I looked for a skirt. The white pleated tennis skirt caught my eye. The hem lay high on my thighs. It was so light, if I spun around quickly it would reveal my panties as clear as if I were still wearing a cheerleader's uniform. When I walked with a bounce, you could see a bit of ass cheek. A pair of white heels completed the ensemble. 7:05pm. The guys would be home any minute.

I was halfway down the stairway, heading to the foyer when I saw the front door open. Jason entered carrying a red, white, and green bag with an outline of Italy on the side. "He remembered to grab dinner," I thought.

Jason spotted me first. His eyes widened in surprise, but then just as quickly he gave me a huge grin. Then his friend stepped into the house. Truthfully, his friend was nothing special. He looked to be in his late 40s. I found out later he was older, in his mid-50's. He was a nice-looking man, but not someone one would fawn over.

Jason introduced him as Mark. Mark shook my hand and said, "I'd always known Jason had a beautiful wife, but I did not realize just how beautiful." His comment made me blush, but I liked it. On first impressions, I liked Mark.

"I've lasagna, bread, and salad from Mario's," Jason announced. "And Mark insisted on bringing wine."

Mark was carrying a bag with three bottles of wine. Jason took the bag from Mark, and then carried the food and drink into the kitchen, setting the bags on the wet bar that adjoined the dining room. Meanwhile, I invited Mark into the living room and offered him a seat.

Jason pulled the cork on a bottle of red, so that we could have a glass before dinner.

The conversation flowed smoothly. Mark was a complete gentleman. Witty, smart, and flirty. He knew just when to complement me. His compliments got a bit bolder. He didn't always address me. He would say to Jason, "Wow, Carole's legs are fantastic. You're a lucky man."

Jason would agree and sometimes egg him on. "She's got an amazing ass too."

"Oh, I agree," Mark replied. "I keep hoping to see more of it."

I was loving the attention. "I bet you would," I teased him.

Mark said, "Yes, absolutely."

Maybe it was the wine or the fantasy in my head, but I stood up, flipped my skirt up for a second and said, "There!" and walked towards the dining room. Both men stared wide-eyed. I was loving it.

We sat down for dinner. We placed our guest, Mark at the head of the table and Jason and I sat on either side of him. Most of the conversation was between Mark and Jason, and centered on what I presumed to be office gossip. Only when the conversation turned to sports and then to movies and television was I able to contribute. As we chatted and laughed Mark and I would reach out and touch each other. Just flirty. Nothing wild.

And then I felt Mark's hand in my thigh. It was electric. I stopped talking. Jason asked me if I was OK. I

looked at him and could see he knew where Mark's hand was. I looked at Mark and he said to Jason, "Carole has such soft skin."

Jason looked at me and said, "Yes, she does. Isn't it amazing?"

I couldn't believe this, a strange man's hand on my thigh and he and my husband discussing how soft my skin felt. The amazing thing was that I was loving it. I was actually contemplating acting out our fantasy with Mark. I looked at Mark and said, "Thanks, glad you like it."

That was it. I knew that tonight was going to be The Night. I didn't know where it would lead, but I knew I would not be the one to stop whatever was happening.

Mark's hand kept sliding up and down my inner thigh.

Most of the conversation was innocent banter. Sometimes Mark would compliment Jason on how sexy I was. I was enjoying myself and letting go. I liked that Jason could stop Mark at any time if he wanted. To me, that meant whatever happened was up to him.

We finished dinner and I began to bus the dishes. When I stood between the two men to pick up Jason's plate, I felt Marks hand sliding up the inside of my thighs. I shivered slightly, but lingered there for a few seconds, knowing that Jason could see what Mark was doing.

Mark removed his hand, and then stood to help me carry dishes into the kitchen. Jason topped off his glass with the last of the wine in the bottle, and watched Mark follow me into the kitchen. I made a point of bending over while loading the plates into the dishwasher. Jason couldn't see me when I bent over, but I knew Mark was getting a good view.

Mark located the bottle opener and pulled the cork from bottle #2. I closed the door of the dishwasher, and began wiping the counter where we had earlier set the dishes. Mark came up behind me and set our freshly filled glasses on the counter. He put his hands on my waist, turned me around and pulled me close.

Wendy1982
Wendy1982
19 Followers
12