His Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up and looked down at Bill. His big cock was standing straight out and looked even bigger than before. I told him to come here now and fuck me hard and deep. Bill wasted no time and buried his cock in my tight little pussy. I thought he was going to rip me apart until my pussy adjusted to his enormous size. He left me raw, sore, swollen and cum filled more than ever before. What the Hell was I doing? Here I was in a car with my husband's best friend riding home, just coming from one of his friend's apartments after I just fucked my first black man. My husband was at home on the sofa sick with the flu. Bill had taken out his big cock and fucked me. He had to be a least 10" or 11" long and very thick. I was a little sore from all of it, but I did like it. As I was leaving, I gave Bill my phone number and said to call me. I think now perhaps I should not have. I was thinking about what had just happened when I heard J Dub's voice saying, "Hey, what are you thinking about?"

I said, "Oh nothing!"

Then he asked, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" I told him that I had. He then said, "Bill really liked you and said you were the best and was wondering if we all could come back again. What do you think?"

I told him, "We'll see!"

Just then, we arrived at the house. I asked J Dub if he was going to stay over. He said, "Only if you will let me fuck you."

I smiled at him and said let's go in and see how Justin is. When I got home, I told Justin all about fucking both Bill and J Dub. He was cool with it and said he wished he would have been there and saw me with Bill. Bill later called me the following Monday. I told him my husband was okay with me fucking him and that I would like to get together with him again if he wanted to. Bill then said, "You must have enjoyed it."

I told him that I had and then he asked if I liked black cock. I told him he was my first. Well, we made a date for the next Friday night. We would all meet at the same bar and go from there. He asked if he should bring along a friend and I told him, "Sure, if he wanted to!" Justin and I arrived at the bar around 8:00 P.M. We looked around and didn't see Bill, so we sat at a table and ordered some drinks. Shortly afterwards, Bill walked in with a beautiful black women on his arm. He looked around and then he saw us. They came over to our table and I introduced Bill to Justin and then Bill said, "This is my friend Leesa!"

We told them to sit down and Leesa excused herself and went to the ladies' room. I ask Bill if this was the friend he asked to bring along. He replied, "Yes! Hope you don't mind! I figured maybe Justin might want some black pussy!"

I looked at Justin and his eyes lit up and he said, "For sure!"

She came back and we all had another drink and Justin said, "Would the two of you like to come over to our place?"

When we got to the cars we decided to switch. I would ride with Bill and Leesa would ride with Justin in case we got caught in traffic. We had just pulled out of the lot and my cell rang and it was Justin. He said he was going to stop and pick up something to drink for us to go on and have fun. Bill and I got to the house and went inside. Once inside, he put his arms around me and told me he has been ready all week to fuck me again. I took his hand and led him to the spare bedroom. I asked him, "Are you ready for some white pussy?" and he asked, "Are you ready for some black cock?"

I started to undress him. He stepped back and dropped his pants. I pulled down his boxers and out popped this BIG BLACK THICK COCK! It looked bigger then I remembered. Then he told me to kneel down and that he wanted me to suck it. I took hold of it but I couldn't get my hand all around it let alone take all of it in my mouth. I took hold of it with both hands and started to lick it all around the head. Then I opened my mouth and started to suck on it. Bill grabbed my head and started to fuck into my mouth. I could only take the head and just a little more. I pulled back after only doing it for about 2 or 3 minutes and then I looked up at Bill and told him that I wanted him to fuck me. He asked if I couldn't you take all of it. I told him "no!" Then he said, "Well, let's see if that pussy can handle it!"

I got up off of my knees and lay down on the bed. Bill took a pillow and placed it under my ass to raise me up some. He got between my legs and took my ankles, one in each hand, and spread my legs as far apart as he could. I looked up at him and he smiled at me and asked me, "You want this big black cock in your pussy?" All I could manage out of my mouth was "uh huh!" "Well, put it in then!" He told me. I reached down and took hold of it and started the head at my labia. He gave a little push and the head was in. My pussy was being stretched out.

He slowly started pushing into me more and I screamed out, "Oh No, it hurts, stop!"

"So you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No, I want you to fuck me, but you're so big!"

Slowly he pushed into me half way. I could feel the walls of my pussy opening up to his cock. He pulled back just leaving the head in me then forward into me again. Half way and then back again. Then with one big thrust, he went all the way. Oh shit, I felt like I was being split apart. I tell him, "Yes fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep!"

Faster and faster he fucked me and I was ready to cum. I let out a scream as I came and he continued going faster and faster. I was ready again. As I came again, he pushed all the way in me and held his cock inside me, shooting his load. His body shook and he shot again as I came also. I felt the cum running out of my slit. He was just lying on top of me resting. I looked over to the door and I saw Justin and Leesa standing there. They had been watching us fuck. I'm not sure how long! Then Bill rolled off of me, and as his cock slipped out, it made a sucking noise. I look back at Justin and Leesa again. This time I saw that Leesa had a hold of Justin's cock and was stroking it.

Then Justin asked, "Can we join you, or should we use the other bedroom?"

I reached over and grabbed Bill's cock and told them, "Why don't you two use the other bedroom, we aren't quite done here."

They left and Bill's cock was starting to get hard again. I asked him if he would like some more white pussy and he asked back, "You want some more black cock?"

"Oh yes I do!" I replied.

Jen B

12