His Son the Tranny

Story Info
A different kind of father/son bonding.
2.8k words
4.13
250.1k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
250 Followers

I'd been miserable ever since my mom left. So was my dad, but you'd never know it with him being all tough and macho and all. As you can probably tell, me and my dad don't get along too well. It wasn't that great between us with mom was around, but at least she acted as sort of a buffer between us and kept us from going at each other's throats. But now that she's gone our relationship had gone from bad to worse and I never thought it would ever recover. I was eighteen getting ready to go to college and I couldn't wait to get out of the house . . . until it happened.

I'd gotten into the habit of wearing my mom's clothes when dad wasn't around. I didn't really see myself as gay or bi or anything like that. It just felt good to feel her clothes on my skin that had touched her skin, if that makes any sense. Eventually I took it a step further and started putting on makeup and I even got me a blonde wig that matched the color of her hair. Well, one afternoon I was in dad's room wearing my sexy getup looking at myself in the dresser mirror in dad's room. I was wearing this slinky light blue dress that my mom would wear on special occasions and a pair of her high heels and, of course, my blonde wig. My face was all made up and, I had to say, I looked pretty damn hot!

I guess I was too busy admiring myself in the mirror since it took me a moment to realize another prescence in the room with me. The moment I noticed dad's relection in the mirror I swung around and gasped at the sight of him standing in the doorway to his bedroom looking me over with a gaze he'd never given me before. Apparently he'd come home from work sooner than I'd expected. He didn't say anything to me, nor I to him, and, after a moment of silent staring, I happened to gaze down and noticed him rubbing his crotch like he was actually turned on seeing me, his own son, like this! I couldn't believe it! But then I found myself startled when I realized that it actually turned me on seeing dad all hot & bothered for me! I could feel the growing erection in the panties I was wearing, which I bought along with the wig and makeup, and I could tell by the way dad kept rubbing his crotch that he was getting harder and harder too.

Dad remained silent, as did I, as he strode over towards me and got up face-to-face with me. He glared at me with those hungry lustful eyes of his and I knew without him having to tell me what he truly wanted. And I, his only son, was willing to give it to him. He all of a sudden grabbed me by my arms and, after giving me one final long lustful gaze, kissed me. And when I say he kissed me I don't mean your typical father/son peck on the cheek. I mean he placed his lips right smack dab on mine and shoved his tongue between my lips and over my own tongue. At first I resisted him sincd I thought that was what I was supposed to do, but, the more he forced himself on me, the more I relented until I finally closed my eyes and returned his passionate kiss.

As we were kissing, I felt his hand slide underneath my dress and cup the crotch of my expanding panties. I let out a slight muffled gasp at the feeling of my dad's hand caressing my bulge, but, again, I relented and returned the favor by sliding my own hand down and grabbing the crotch of his trousers. His cock felt all big and hard through his trousers and was surprised to discover, shocked even, that I couldn't wait to do all kinds of nasty things to it! And I knew by the way he was roughly caressing my own hard cock that he wanted to do all kinds of nasty things to his son's member.

He must've been reading my mind because he all of a sudden dad jerked his lips away from mine and, after giving me another long lustful gaze, dropped down on his knees and lifted up my dress. He stared and salivated at the sight of his son's cock that was so long and hard it was stretching out my tight pink panties. While he grabbed the shaft of my penis tightly with one hand, he took his other hand and cupped it underneath my balls that were sticking out the sides of my panties in plain view. he leaned his head forward and, after sniffing both my balls as if he were sniffing a flower, he stuck one of them in his mouth and gingerly sucked on them. I moaned out at the immensely pleasurable feelings of having one of my nuts swishing around in my dad's warm wet mouth. He next did the same with my other ball, and, after switching back and forth between the two like this, he pulled down my panties, my cock popping out like a snake in plain view. By now I was fully aroused and ready for dad to do whatever he wanted to do with me. Fortunately I didn't have to wait long as he grabbed my dick again and, after staring at it for a moment like he was mesmerized by it, leaned his head forward again and opened his mouth wide and went down on me, his own son.

I placed both my hands behind me on the dresser as I threw my head back and moaned out loud as dad kept sucking me off. I gazed down at him to watch him suck the top half of my member while he stroked the bottom half with his big rough hands. I started thrusting myself a little into his mouth like it was a woman's pussy. I will admit, I didn't know what that felt like yet since I was still a virgin. But now I was having my gay incestuous cherry popped by my own dad!

Dad picked up the face of his sucking and fisting as I picked my own pace of face-fucking him. It wasn't long before I felt a wave build up in the back of my legs and through my receding balls and I knew what was about to happen. Dad must've sensed it too as he took his mouth away from off my cock and opened his mouth as wide as it would go as he kept fisting my achy prick. I thrust myself in his hand, my achy swollen balls slapping hard against the side of his palm, until I erupted straight into his mouth and all over his face. I shot wave after hot sticky wave of my pearly-white come all over dad's face until his face was almost completely drenched in his son's semen. It clung to his thinning hair and rolled down his forehead, nose and cheeks and stuck to his eyebrows and mustache and beard. I had to keep back a laugh as he looked like some deranged Santa Claus!

After he'd gotten the last drop of jizz out of me with his fist and lips and he licked the head of my cock clean of my spunk, he stood back up and, with my come still dripping from his face, he started to unzip his trousers. I quickly got down on my own knees and eagerly helped him yank down both his trousers and his boxers and his long hard cock nearly slapped me right in my face! I, too, gazed at my dad's impressive member and began salivating at the wonderful sight of it just like he'd done with mine. I grabbed his cock and wasted no time in stuffing it in my mouth. His cock was so big and mighty I had a little trouble getting it at least halfway into my mouth, but, somehow, I managed it.

Dad groaned as he stared down to watch his own son suck him off. Unable to get all of dad's cock into my mouth, I sucked off the top half as hard as I could while I fisted the bottom half similar to what he'd done with me. Like with me, I knew it wouldn't take him long to shoot off his load, especially when he started thrusting himself into my already full mouth the way I had done with him. Dad was rougher with me than I was with him as he thrusted himself harder and faster into my mouth, the full flushed head of his cock striking the back of my throat and almost making me gag in the process, but I didn't mind as I kept him in my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth under his shaft as he face-fucked me. I guess me doing this was what finally drove him over the edge as he yanked his cock out of my mouth and jerked himself off over my eager waiting mouth. Like he'd done with me, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and waited for him to drop his load all over my mouth and face just as I'd done with him. And dad did just that as he threw his head back and groaned out loudly as his thick hot spunk shot out of his cock-head and flew into my opened mouth and drenched my face. I closed my eyes and felt wave after wave of my dad's hot sticky semen keep striking my face and flying into my mouth until his balls were completely emptied of their tasty salty contents.

Once he was spent, once the final drop of jizz oozed out of the opening of his cock, dad abruptly pulled up his pants and boxers and walked out of the room without saying a single word to me, leaving me still on my knees in his bedroom with his spunk all over my face, all of which I eagerly rubbed off with my hands and licked off my fingers. When i was done licking my dad's essence from off my fingers, I stood back up and went into my bedroom and changed into my regular clothes. Dad and I didn't say too much to each other for the rest of the night. As a matter of fact, we didn't speak at all much less about what had happened between us earlier that afternoon in his bedroom. Not that I regretted it or was feeling guilty about it or anything. And I had a feeling that dad wasn't feeling guilty about it either, though, I admit, he was a hard man to read most of the time. But little did I knew that later on that night I would find out just how guilty, or not, he truly felt about what had happened between us.

I was sleeping in my mom's slinky pink nightie and a differnet pair of panties that way I did every night since she left. Finding myself unable to sleep dwelling on what had happened between me and dad, I got up and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. As I stood in front of the sink sipping my water, I guess I was too focused on what had transpired earlier that day between me and dad because all of a sudden I felt this massive figure leaning into my back and reaching underneath my nightie and cupping the crotch of my panties. Of course it was dad. I guess he, too, was having trouble sleeping and had heard me rummaging around in the kithen and decided to come in for a midnight snack: his own son!

Dad was rougher with me than he was earlier in his bedroom as he roughly fondled my cock and balls through my panties and growled lustfully in my ear as he bit and nibbled on my earlobe. i dropped the glass of water into the sink and reached behind me with one hand and slid my fingers down inside his boxers and just as roughly fondled his cock and balls. We both groaned together, dad and son, as we felt each other up and started kissing each other with more passion than we had done earlier in his bedroom.

It didn't take long for both our cocks to get as hard as diamonds and wasted no time making use out of them as we turned around and faced each other and dad pulled down my panties and I pulled down his boxers. Dad then unexpectedly leaned his body forward and gripped me in a bear hug and pushed his cock up against mine. He slid his prick over mine and I quickly did the same with his, matching him thrust-for-thrust. Our thrusts increased as our balls slapped together with each and every thrust. The sensation of doing this was indescribable! And it was to only increase as dad slid the first finger of his right hand down inside the crack of my ass and started fingering my asshole. He then added a second finger and then a third and then a fourth and then, without warning, he shoved all four fingers deeper and deeper into my tight virgin asshole.

I yelped out in both pain and pleasure as dad began fisting my asshole with his thick rough fingers. I returned the favor as I slid my own hand down inside his hairy butt crack and pushed my own digits deeper and deeper into his own virgin shitter. We fisted each other's asses and kept sliding our cocks together for I don't know how long until dad abruptly yanked his fingers out of my stretched burning asshole and pushed himself away from me.

I stood there in surprise wondering what in the world he had in mind for me next. I didn't have to wait long to figure it out as he grabbed me again and pushed me down on all-fours on the floor. I thought maybe he was going to ass-fuck me, his own son, but that isn't exactly what happened as he placed the flushed head of his cock up against my asshole but didn't press it any further. I guess that was one boundary he couldn't cross with me, his own son. Instead he placed just the very tip of his penis inside of me and kept it there, only giving it the smallest of thrusts. It still felt incredible having him there if only just a little bit inside me. He must've felt the same way too the way he was groaning and all.

And then, just as unexpectedly, he took his cock away and stood halfway up. I turned my head and watched as he took his ballsack and placed it right on my asshole. He teabagged my asshole with his balls and even, at one point, inserted the very bottom of each ball into my asshole before sliding his whole scrotum up and down over my asshole and my butt crack. Next he got back down on his knees and grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and slid his entire length right between the crack of my waiting ass. He squeezed my buttocks around his cock and started thrusting like he was fucking a woman's titties or something. His groans grew louder as he increased his thrusts until he shot the thickest and steamiest load all over my ass and thighs.

Spent and clearly exhausted, he backed away and I thought that was the end of it even though my dick was still hard as a fucking rock. But then dad laid down on the kitchen floor on his back and stuck his face between my panties that were still pulled down and my crotch. Without him having to tell me what to do, I shoved my entire naked crotch right into his face and slid my cock and balls all over his bearded face. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and licked my shaft and balls while I kept thrusting. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar wave build up in the back of my legs and through my balls until I, too, shot what had to have been the biggest and creamiest load I'd ever shot in my entire life! Dad kept his mouth wide open and his tongue sticking out as I drenched his mouth and face as I'd done earlier in his bedroom until I was completely spent.

With my come dripping down his face and into his mouth like before, dad got up as he pulled up his boxers and stepped out of the kitchen, leaving me there lying face-first on the kitchen floor again comtemplating on what had just happened between us. After laying on the kitchen floor for a few minutes, I, too, got up and, with my dad's spunk still dripping from my ass and thighs and down my legs, I pulled up my panties and went to my bedroom in anticipation of the next day with my dad . . .

ThomX
ThomX
250 Followers