His Surrender Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarg
MsMarg
70 Followers

"Jessie put your wrists together in front of you" Carol was smiling. Slapping his cock hadn't caused his erection to fail, if anything it was harder. He moved his hands as directed, his body trembling. She could feel his fear, excitement, trepidation, and anticipation, all jumbled, each a fleeting thought, washing over him in cascading waves. She tied the lead ends of his cuffs together. Then she moved around behind him.

She tied his ankles to the legs of the bench. Then she placed her hand on his shoulder. She steadied herself, stepping up onto the bench behind him. She gathered his wrist leads and passed them over one of the ceiling ladder rungs. She pulled the ropes until Jessie's arms were fully extended above his head pulled slightly forward. She secured them in place with a series of double half hitches.

Carol ran her hands gently along his extended arms. Lightly tickling with her nails she played with the defined muscles, occasionally kneading and caressing them. Jessie moaned, his hips pumping into thin air, his cock begging for attention. She ran her hands over his shoulders pulling him back against her. His head rested directly between her breasts, physically they were a good fit. She liked the way his upper body fit against her, his weight pressing into her.

Carol ran her hands over his pecs, her palm grazed his nipple, it caused him to groan, a single word "please." She rolled each nipple between her forefinger and thumb, his head was lolling between her breasts, he was moaning uncontrollably now. The further he leaned into her the tighter the pull on his arms, on the bench it was really only few inches, but it was enough.

The pull on Jessie's arms reminded him he was restrained. It didn't hurt, it made him helpless, Jessie had never been helpless. She held him tight against her, the ridges of the bandage dress she wore pressing into his back. He couldn't control his hips they kept pumping forward, pulling on his fettered body, reminding him he was restrained. She was sliding down his back., her body sliding along his.

Jessie's breathing was ragged, his cock throbbing. Her hands moved over his abdomen, playing with his muscles, kneading and pinching, then tickling with her nails. He couldn't help but cry out, the pinches stung, but they sent fire through his abdomen, directly to his cock. Then her mouth was on his shoulder, suckling, licking, sharp nips. Her hands continued their relentless assault on his torso. There was nothing he could do but whimper and moan. The sensations were overwhelming, Jessie was losing himself, shattering.

Carol felt it happen, his body relaxed, he was just letting this happen. She let her fingers wander closer and closer to his cock. Then she was stroking him again. Her other arm came around him, pulling his hips against her. She held him tight, his arms stretch up to the front, kneeling, legs spread. She brought him right to the edge of cumming, before releasing him.

Carol sat on the front corner of the bench, her left thigh against Jessie's right. "I want to spank you Jessie. I want to spank you ten times for not listening and following instructions exactly. I told you to stand up and take your clothes off. You took your shoes and socks off while still in the chair, you should have stood first and proceeded from there. Next I want to spank you four times for pulling away from my kiss. May I spank you, Jessie" it was the tone, the one that simply elicited compliance.

Jessie's breathing was slowing, his head was resting against his arm. She wasn't touching him, he wanted her hands on him, needed, desired her touch. He'd never been hit, neither of his parents had ever spanked him. He was to busy working to survive to fight. He stiffened, fear ran through him, then he said it "yes" It was soft, resigned, muffled against his bicep.

Jessie tried to control his fear, he knew it was just that. Carol stood, and moved so she was right up against him. Her right hand fondled his balls, cupping them, running her nails over them. Her left hand was on his butt also fondling and playing. His breath was becoming ragged again, his cock throbbing, begging to be touched. When her hand lifted from his ass he knew she was going to do it. He tensed, her right hand came around his cock stroking him, then her left hand crashed into his ass.

It stung, then it radiated out, followed by simple heat. The force pushed his cock hard up against her stroking hand, sending a quick jolt through his balls, causing him to gasp and cry out. It was followed immediately by a second to his opposite cheek. Then she was massaging the sting away, stroking his cock. Her hand came back again, she rained four powerful smacks to his ass. Jessie cried out with each blow.

Her hand on his cock was relentless, he was so close to cumming. He'd think it was going to happen, the heat intensifying every stroke, then she'd slow, holding him back. Her massaging, her nails raking his skin, then pinching, then the stinging blows. All of it, all of the sensations pushing him higher, release just out of reach, he was chasing it, losing himself in the pursuit. The she pulled her hands away, the spanking was over.

She was suckling his nipples, her hands were molding his torso. She whispered to him in a cooing voice "such a good boy." Her mouth moved along his torso, tracing the definition of his muscles with her tongue. He gasped when she captured the head of his cock with her mouth. She held him there until his hips started pumping into her. She took him in simply allowing him to fuck her mouth, he came quickly.

She untied his ankles allowing him to pull his legs together under him. His shoulders relaxed slightly under the reduced tension. Carol stood on the bench behind him, Jessie leaned into her body, pressing his against her. She untied the leads from the ladder allowing Jessie's arms to fall in front of him, still bound together.

Carol leaned into him, his still bound hands trapped between them. She kissed him, this time Jessie didn't pull back. He allowed her entry when she sought it, but he did not kiss her back. He didn't know how and it was something he wasn't sure he wanted to learn. She finished, releasing him. Suckling his skin and massaging his hands and feet as she removed the rope cuffs. When she finished she kissed him again.

"Go get dressed well talk on the way to your house." She turned and left the room. Jessie sat there, naked and drained, not just physically but emotionally. It took him a while to recover. He was just sitting quietly when she came intro the living room. He simply followed her to the car.

When Carol started to speak it was that tone that touched something in Jessie. "I want you to think about tonight. I will let you know when to meet me at the condo. If you show up we will talk about continuing this. If you don't I will never mention it again. Do not cum until I see you again." That was it, they rode in silence. When he got out she handed him a thick envelop.

Jessie already knew his answer. He was going back, he had sold her the only thing he had left, his desire.

MsMarg
MsMarg
70 Followers
12