His to Take

Story Info
When Tyler spotted Cara, he knew he must have her.
2.9k words
4.06
50.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week at college. This was Cara's first year, and she was majoring in journalism. She knew it would be difficult, but some of these professors were absolutely driving her crazy.

Heading into her dorm room, Cara grabbed the phone and called her friend Stephanie. Cara met Stephanie when she was a teen, they'd been best friends since. As soon as Stephanie picked up the phone Cara asked her if she wanted to go out to the bar that night? Having made plans to meet at the bar, Cara then hung up and went to take a shower and get ready.

Turning the water on, Cara adjusted the temperature. Removing her clothes she stepped under the jet sprays and worked on lathering up her body. She'd been self conscious about her body since she was thirteen. She was told she was beautiful by many people, but she didn't like herself. Her tits could be fuller, and she could lose at least ten more pounds. Stephanie told her that at 122 lbs, she was too thin, but Cara didn't think she was thin enough.

Stepping out of the shower Cara grabbed a towel and started towel drying her hair. She had not cut her hair since she was ten years old, she only had it trimmed from time to time, so it reached right above her butt. Wrapping the towel around her she went to the closet to get something to wear.

They planned to go to Porterhouse where they could also karaoke. So she wanted to get dressed up. Pulling out her best black dress she laid it on the bed and then went and got her new satin panties and bra set. She had ordered it from Victoria's Secret a month ago, and have yet had a occasion to wear it. Once she was dressed and ready to go she locked her doors and headed to her Mercury Cougar.

Driving the 10 miles she pulled into the parking lot Not seeing Stephanie's convertible she decided to head inside and get a table. Getting a corner table, close to the door, Cara pulled out the karaoke booklet and was jotting down her selections when Stephanie slipped in the chair across from her. They usually did one song together so they agreed it would be "Girls night out". Stephanie took the papers to the DJ and came back to the table.

When the waitress came over to take their orders Cara ordered her usual. Caesar Salad and a long island ice tea. Stephanie ordered a shrimp platter and a beer.

The night was progressing well, the place was crowded and they both had been flirted with here and there. What they were not aware of was someone watching them from a few tables away.

Tyler noticed Cara after she had stood up to sing "Mama he's crazy", she was beautiful, he loved the long hair cascading down her back, and the way her dress clung to her body, revealing her hard nipples. That alone had him instantly hard. He had to have her. Watching her sing he focused on her mouth and wondered how it would feel around his cock. He had got a hold of some powerful G.H.B from a friend of his and had been looking for the perfect woman to test it on.

Standing up he walked over to her table and asked if he could have a seat. Cara smiled and said sure. He then proceeded to carry on a conversation. He had to find out how he was gonna get his chance. The other girl, Stephanie, had said that she was from out of town, while Cara was from the college in that area.

At about 10 minutes to 2 the DJ called out to Cara & Stephanie. Standing up the girls went to sing their last song. While they were busy Tyler slipped the drug into Cara's drink, stirring it up a little to get it mixed. When they got back to the table, Stephanie told her that she had to get on the road, giving her a kiss she waved goodbye.

Cara picked up her glass and took a sip. Looking at Tyler, she thought he was really good looking. She had not dated anyone since moving here to this college, she was just too busy to have a relationship. Talking for a few more minutes, she started feeling dizzy. Grabbing her head she looked at Tyler and asked him if he would walk her to her car. Standing up she almost tripped and Tyler wrapped his arm around her and started walking her out.

Cara said she didn't know what was going on but all of a sudden she felt funny and needed to lie down. Tyler then told her he had rented a room next door that if she didn't think she could make it back to the dorm she was welcome there. He promised to let her have the bed, and he'd lay on the pull out couch.

Smiling Cara said okay and he helped her in the passenger side of her car. Getting behind the wheel he pulled her car over to the motel. Helping her inside the room he laid her on his bed and went and turned on the television.

Cara watched as Tyler sat down eying her. He asked her if she felt any better? When she tried talking it was like talking when her mouth was dry. She couldn't get anything out. Tyler told her he'd get her something to drink and he brought her a glass of water over. Drinking it too fast, Cara laid back and then things started going black.

Tyler knew the moment she was out. Reaching over he slowly reached his hand under her dress. Working his way to her inner thigh, he rubbed lightly at her crotch while watching for any movement from her. Feeling the moisture between her thighs, he reached down and took off her shoes.

Pulling her dress up and over her head he tossed it on the floor and laid her back down on the bed. She was beautiful! Turning her slightly he unfastened the bra and dropped it on the floor with her dress. Lifting her legs he then slid her panties off and they went into the pile. Standing up he quickly removed his clothes. He had to have her!

Spreading her legs he took in her musky scent. Taking a finger he pulled her lips apart and tugged lightly on her clit. Slipping down between her legs he took his tongue and started licking and sucking on her clit. Damn she tasted good. Taking a finger he slid it into her gently and then started pounding it in and out of her cunt. She was so tight. Curving his finger a little he felt around inside and came to the realization that she still had her cherry intact.

How in the hell could this chick still have her cherry? Oh well, she wasn't gonna have it much longer. He'd gladly take it from her. She was gonna be his no matter how long it took him. Pulling his finger out he slipped up between her thighs and started kissing her. She started moaning and he noticed that once he worked his tongue in her mouth she started kissing him back. She was still out of it, but her body was still responding.

Taking a hold of his cock he slid it up and down her cunt getting it lubed up in her pussy juice. He had to see what he was doing to her, so he got on his knees and placed her legs on his shoulders. He then took a hold of his dick again and started working it in her tight cunt. Man, it was like a glove. Once he was to where he felt her hymen he slowly started working it in and out, slowly building. When he could no longer bear it, he forced his way inside her, ripping past her innocence.

Fucking her like a mad man he grabbed her tits squeezing them in his hands. Taking one in his mouth he sucked on it causing her to moan some more. Taking the nipple between his teeth he nipped on it, causing her pussy muscles to contract. Tyler felt his seed building up, and he knew he was gonna cum soon. Pumping harder he exploded inside her spilling all of his spunk into her ravished cunt.

Still semi hard Tyler flipped Cara over on her stomach. Taking his shaft in his hand he stroked himself shooting some of his juice at her ass. Taking the head he worked it around her hole slowly working it inside her asshole. Once he was inside he pulled her legs under her, and grabbed her pulling her tight against him taking her from behind. Tyler could fill his cum building up and so he rammed himself in and out of her ass coming over and over again.

Pulling out of her he went to the bathroom, and got a wash cloth. Running the cloth under some hot water he walked back to the bed and started cleaning Cara up some. Blood was oozing from her cunt, so Tyler took the cloth and started wiping her pussy and ass clean. Once he was sure he got her clean he covered her with the sheet and went to the sofa to go to sleep.

Part 2

Cara woke up around 7:00 that morning unaware of her surrounding. Trying to clear the fog in her head she tried to remember what happened last night. She remembered going to Porterhouse and meeting up with Stephanie there. She remembered being flirted with by many men at the bar, and she remembered one coming to talk to her at the table.

Sitting up in bed she realized then that she didn't have any clothes on. Panic then took over and she looked around the room. No one was there with her, maybe she rented the room last night when she got dizzy. Slowly getting out of bed, she then realized how sore she was. Maybe she was really sick. She needed a shower bad.

Stepping into the shower she turned the water on. She liked it best when it was almost scalding hot, so she started washing herself, cleaning every part of her body. Flashes then started working through her mind. It was as if a movie was playing and she was the star in it. She seen someone hovering over her, and felt his mouth on her body. Places no man had ever been.

Taking the soap she lathered up her hands and proceeded to wash her pussy. and in between her thighs. More flashes came into view. Her legs on someones shoulder and someone ramming their cock inside her. But that couldn't be possible, she had no boyfriend and she had woke up here alone. Washing off all the soap, Cara turned the water off and got out of the shower. Drying off she was startled when the door opened and there stood the guy from last night.

Tyler looked Cara over, and asked her how she felt. Backing up she asked him what happened last night. He explained about her feeling dizzy and that he offered her a place to sleep it off.

Biting her lower lip she then asked him why she woke up naked? Smiling he then told her that she had teased him so bad last night with her sexy body, and that since he gave her his bed, she owed him. Walking slowly toward her he told her that from the moment he seen her singing he knew that she was gonna be his. And that once he had her no one else would. He then told her that he would not let her go. That she would be his forever.

Trembling slightly, Cara tried to think of a way out of this situation. The room had only one exit and he wouldn't let her get past him. Backing up some more she ran into the wall.

Tyler took a hold of her shoulder and told her that she'd do what she was told or he'd have to hurt her and he didn't want to do anything but please her. He then told her that she would give of herself completely before the day was over. Begging him to let her go, he grabbed the towel pulling it away from her body.

Scared for her life, Cara wanted nothing else but to get out of the room. Maybe if she followed his orders he'd let her go. Tyler lifted her up against the wall and told her to wrap her legs around him. Obediently she did as he said. He bent forward and tried to kiss her. When she turned her head he grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his. When she cried out he forced his tongue inside her mouth and she felt him go hard.

With Cara pinned against the wall he was able to slip his shorts and boxers off. Taking his dick in his hand he aimed it toward her pussy and worked it inside her. Pumping in and out he worked on trying to get her to relax. When she was drugged and out of it she took what she deserved, but now she was tensing up and he couldn't get a good stroke in.

Grabbing a hold of her tit he started sucking the nipple, and teasing it with his tongue. She then let loose a small moan, and he acted like he didn't hear it. Cara's body was betraying her. Here she was being forcibly raped and yet when he sucked her tit, her womanhood went moist and she involuntarily started gyrating. Feeling her body respond, Tyler smiled a little to himself, and continued to pound her pussy against the wall. Cara was gasping for air, and Tyler knew she was close to coming.

Taking her to the bed, he told her to get on her knees. Beyond fighting Cara did what he told her to. Standing behind her he pulled her buttocks to the edge of the bed and rammed his cock into her doggy style. Pumping it in and out of Cara's pussy, he pulled her back up against his chest. Taking one hand he started kneading her tit and with the other, he placed it between her legs and started rubbing circles around her clit.

The moment Tyler placed his finger around her clit, massaging and teasing it, Cara lost all coherent thought. Bucking his fingers she came. She felt so wanton at the moment. Bending back onto the bed, she let Tyler ram his hard shaft into her. Feeling his dick get bigger, she knew he was close. Quickly pulling out he placed it in her ass, forcing it deep inside her. The contractions she was having from her orgasm sent him over the edge and he filled her ass with his cum.

Pulling out he laid her on her back and got on his knees at the foot of the bed. Pulling her to him he placed his mouth around her clit and starting building herself up for another orgasm, but he had other plans. Pulling away she tried pushing his head back to finish. Smiling to himself, he stood up and pulled her to a sitting position.

Tyler then told her about how when she was singing he wondered what her mouth would feel like around his dick. Her eyes got big and she begged him to not make her do that. He was built too big and she'd surely gag on it. Grabbing her hair he forced her head towards his shaft. Turning her head she tried to avoid it. But Tyler was consistent. He wanted her mouth around him and he was gonna get it. Holding Cara's nose he waited till she opened her mouth and he then shoved his dick into her mouth. Fucking her face felt wonderful, but he was gonna have to teach her how to give a B.J. without her teeth scratching his shaft.

He grabbed her face and told her to take it easy, to watch her teeth. Opening her mouth wider Cara tried to do as Tyler told her. Pumping his dick deep into her mouth he told her to relax her throat muscles to avoid the gag reflex. Damn she was a quick learner. She was quickly becoming a pro at cock sucking. Fucking her face harder he told her that he was about to come and that she better swallow all of it.

Shooting his cum he watched as she gulped it down gagging on the amount he was pumping down her throat. Going back down on his knees he then took Cara's sweet pussy back into his mouth and sucked on her clit, nibbling between licks. Bucking her hips Cara felt herself building towards another climax. Putting her legs on his shoulder he buried his face deeper into her pussy lapping greedily at her pussy juices while fucking her with his tongue. Crying out Cara let him know she was gonna cum and he brought her over the edge once again.

*

(Hope you enjoyed the first installment. I will try and get another part in soon. Please leave comments & votes so I can work to better the next part)