His Turn

Story Info
Sir takes what belongs to him and leaves her breathless.
1.6k words
4.13
10.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sent her a text message that made it very clear. "I will be there at 1020pm, pet. I want you naked and waiting for me. No questions."

He knew the effect it would have on her when he pushed the send button. The only reply that she sent back was a simple "Yes, Sir."

When he arrived at her house, the only visible light was on the front porch. He walked up to the door and opened it. She always left it unlocked when she knew he was going to be coming to see her. He entered the living room and closed the door behind him, locking it. He knew the way to where she was waiting. Opening the door to her bedroom, he found her, sitting on the edge of her bed, candles lighting up the room, soft music playing in the background. He pushed the door shut and stood motionless watching her just long enough for her to start fidgeting nervously.

"Come here," he said quietly, but in a tone of voice that didn't allow her to misunderstand his intentions. She hesitated slightly, trying to read his eyes. "Now!" he growled sharply. She scrambled to her feet quickly. As she approached him, he reached out to wrap the fingers of one hand tightly through her hair and pulling her close. He shoved her roughly against the wall next to the door, pressing his body against hers. Tugging her head to one side, he lowered his mouth to her neck and whispered in her ear. "You should have come when I told you to the first time. You'll have to pay for that later, my pet. But for now, I need something and you are going to give it to me. Or I will just take it, which I plan to do anyway. You see, all I've thought about today is what I plan to do tonight. I intend to use your body until I'm satisfied. I will use you in any way that I choose and you will open up for me. If this is something you do not wish to happen, you need to state that now and I will leave. Do you understand?"

He raised his head and stared into her eyes as he waited for her answer, knowing that she didn't have the breath or the ability to answer him verbally at that moment. At the same time, he kicked her legs apart with his foot. His other hand slid down her body and he thrust two fingers hard into her already wet pussy. Stroking them quickly and forcefully in and out of her body, he watched her stop breathing and felt a tremble pass through her. She moaned softly when he pulled his fingers from her wetness, arching slightly towards him. Still holding her motionless with his grip in her hair, he kissed her harshly, hard enough to bruise her lips, claiming her.

Caught off guard by the wave of sensation that hit her with his words and his touch, she remained silent, unable to speak. He lowered his mouth to her right nipple, teasing it and sucking gently as it hardened under his tongue. Then he ran his tongue up her body and to her neck, touching her earlobe. Bringing his hand up to where his mouth had just been, he softly thumbed her nipple. He softly whispered again into her ear, "I said, do you understand?"

At that moment, he squeezed her nipple as hard as he could, sending the pain radiating through her body. She screamed into his neck "Yes, Sir!"

"Tell me what you understand, my pet", he said as he released his grip on her breast.

"You intend to use your pet for your satisfaction tonight, Sir. You intend to take your pleasure and allow me the honor of using my body to please you. This body, mind, and heart willingly belong to you tonight, my Sir."

He smiled. "Good, my pet." He kissed her softly on the lips, letting the kiss gently deepen. It was the last time he would be gentle with her for a while. Tonight was not for making love. He would take what he needed and he had no plans to let her say otherwise. This time would be quick and forceful, claiming her body for his own possession.

Releasing his hold on her hair, he quickly pushed her towards the bed. "Sit down." She could only do as she was told. As she watched him mesmerized, he unfastened the pants he wore and lowered them. He pulled his already hard cock out, watching her face the whole time. The transformation from Her to his pet was thoroughly complete. She was his and he knew it.

Once again taking her hair in his fist, he pulled her head forwards and brushed his cock against her lips. "I want in that pretty mouth and throat. Open up, pet." She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, then wrapped her lips around it, moving back and forth along the first two inches. He guided her with his firm grip, moving her where he wanted her to go. It was delicious, almost too good. As much as he was tempted to thrust himself deep in her throat and cum down the back of it, he knew that he wanted to be inside of her hot wet pussy also. With reluctance, he pulled himself away from her mouth. She whimpered and moved to follow him. "Stop!" He yanked hard on her hair then, pulling her head backwards, causing her to gasp. "No one gave you permission to do that."

"Get up there at the head of the bed, put your hands against the bars and don't waste time doing it." She did as she was told. "Remember what we were talking about the other day, my slut? It's time for you to learn some self-control. Do not make a sound and don't remove your hands from those bars. If you do, I will make damn sure you don't have the ability to make noise or move in any way."

He had picked up the small egg shaped vibrator while she wasn't looking. He slowly, looking her in the eye, moved it across her slit and and with his other hand, dipped a finger into her cunt. She bit her lip. He joined that finger with a second one. Turning his palm towards the ceiling, he curled his fingers inside of her and stroked the top of her pussy walls, finding her gspot and rubbing it briskly. At the same time, he used his other hand to circle her swollen clit with the toy.

Watching her, he knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet for much longer. At least, he was hoping she wouldn't. There it was, the moan she tried to hold back, which only led the way for more sounds to escape from her. He rubbed her gspot harder and quickened his movements on her clit. He watched her face as she cried out, knowing that she was no longer able to control herself. She came hard, clamping down on his fingers, screaming his name.

He smiled at her. "Didn't do such a good job with that self-control, did you? That's another thing you'll be paying for later. Do I need to put something in your mouth to keep you quiet, my pet?"

"No, Sir", she whimpered. He held his fingers, still soaked with her pussy juice, up to her lips. She eagerly sucked them clean.

He couldn't wait any longer. The remainder of his clothes were thrown to the side. Sliding his body between her legs, he supported his weight on his arms and looked down into her eyes. "I think it's time for me to take what is mine, don't you?" She was still struggling to catch her breath.

He found the opening to her cunt and slowly slid himself all the way into her. Her eyes grew wider and she arched up to meet him. Her legs came up around behind him and she squeezed his body against and into hers.

Slowly, rhythmically, he moved in and out of her, letting the sensation build up in his body. Reaching down between them, she stroked her clit, feeling another orgasm rising in her quickly. She closed her eyes. "Open your eyes! I want to see you looking at me when you cum!" With those words, she began to cum around his cock. She stared back into his eyes as she came, the experience heightened by the knowledge that someone was closely observing her every reaction.

When she started to regain control, he pulled out and turned her over roughly. "My turn", he snarled. He lifted her to her knees, her ass in the air, her open cunt inviting him. He plunged into her hard, nearly causing her to fall forward. She caught herself and braced to meet his thrusts.

At this point, he was taking what he had started out to get. He fucked her with everything he had in him. He no longer cared about what she was feeling, only that he was taking from her what was his and what she gave. Fucking is what it was, pure and simple. He pounded into her hard as he felt his own cum approaching. When it hit, he sank his cock as deep into her as he could go, holding her body tightly against his as he filled her up with his cum. It seemed to go on forever and he held her ass in place until he started to relax again.

Pulling out of her, he slid down onto the bed next to her. She crawled to him and began to suck the combined juices of the both of them off of his softening penis. She looked up at his face as she licked him clean. When the job was finished to her satisfaction, she climbed up into his arms. Holding her against him and snuggled into her back, he fell asleep quickly. She followed shortly after, feeling the safety of her Sir's arms around her.