His Way

Story Info
Play time might be more than bargained for.
2.6k words
3.81
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn looked at her phone and saw his text, "Come now" she knew what it meant as she grabbed her bag and ran for the door. Such a text only meant one thing...and if he didn't get that one thing from her soon there would be consequences.

As she drove she thought back to their shared past and the rekindling of some of the fun times the future had in store.

She knew that she was nothing special to look at and at 5'2" with mousy brown hair she didn't exactly stand out. She had nice DD tits that begged to be touched and some seriously thick thighs and a quiet nature. Her quiet nature made her seem much more innocent than who she really was.

Mike was tall, muscular, solid type of man. The way he walked and moved made it clear that he was a leader even when he was laughing. His friends and girlfriends always seemed to look to him with his easy-going nature but they didn't seem to catch on that he directed the party and the nightly outings. He was the leader of the pack whether they knew it or not

What they never really saw was his demanding side. Lynn had seen it and liked it.

They had accidentally met and become intimate and they each discovered one another's secret side, her desire to play/please and his desire for control through pleasure.

She finally arrived and jumped into the passenger seat of his truck. With one look from him she moved her head and hand into his lap as he drove out of the parking lot...her hand slowly tracing the outline of his increasingly thickening cock.

Mike continued to drive to a new location while she teased and touched his thick shaft over his pants until she whispered softly, "please."
His hand moved from the steering wheel to her tit sliding underneath the shirt and bra to squeeze her tit and play with her nipple and Lynn moaned with pleasure.

The darkening of an enclosure made Lynn ask where they were but Mike refused to answer. He parked his truck, climbed out and opened the 3/4 door and motioned for her to climb out from the trucks cab.

As Lynn climbed out she looked around and noticed that they were in a parking garage. She began to worry what was going to happen and she knew she had to be at work in 20 minutes. What Lynn failed to notice is that with the drivers door open as well as the ¾ door directly behind they were partially obscured from the few cars parked in the area.

Lynn looked up at Mike. Mike only said, "Suck."

She got to her knees on the public garage floor and unzipped his pants and his thick erection popped out.

What Mike didn't know was how much she enjoyed pleasuring him with her mouth and Lynn happily started to lick her way from the base to the tip of his hard cock. She knew some of what he liked and cupped his balls as her mouth licked and tasted his hard cock. Slowly swirling her tongue around the ridge at its head till he moaned with pleasure

Mike enjoying his view of her mouth busy at work on his hard cock decided to take a quick picture as she looked up at him, her brown eyes showing her arousal while seeking approval.

His thick cock hardened and his cum shot from his cock as he came.

Lynn struggled to swallow and licked her lips.

They climbed back into the cab of the truck and when he got to her car to drop her off he demanded to play with her wet pussy in the parking lot. He knew she would be wet and as he pulled her skirt up and lightly touched her soaked panties made him smile.

"When you get out of work you will head to my house, shower and await instructions. Do not text me. Do not call me. Sit and wait patiently." He directed. "No one is home and you will be pleasing me," he tells Lynn as his fingers slide into her wet pussy.

"Do you understand?"

Lynn replies softly, "Yes, but..."

"No buts. You will do this and you will wonder just what I have planned for tonight. Do you understand?"

Lynn's reply was a moan as his fingers touched her clit. "Yesss."

Mike smiled to himself as he checked his phone later while out with friends. He knew his night was going to be very fun and the picture made him smile. Just as he saw her working and knew her mind was racing over what he had planned for the evening.

As the evening progressed and the restaurant slowed down Lynn finally got a chance to check her cell phone. She smiled when she saw the text with his directions.

Shower, naked, kneel in bedroom, ben wa balls. Stay in bedroom.

Those words made her wonder just what his plan was tonight. She knew he had a girlfriend. Knew that the girlfriend lived with him. So just what was he planning. They never played at his house. It wasn't allowed.

Despite her questions she wanted to follow his orders. Their 'fun time', as she considered it, was more than fun. He understood that she had a submissive side. He understood that she was naughty and that it turned her on that no one knew.

She had been to his condo before for a party. She knew the layout and area. She drove to the condo and parked in the visitor section and quickly walked to the front door. It was unlocked and she stepped quietly in. Not knowing how soon he would arrive and not daring to text and ask she ran up the stairs and into the bathroom off the master bedroom to shower.

The hot water caressing her shoulders made her body relax but her mind was racing at what he may have planned for the evening. Her nipples were already hard as she washed her heavy chest. She finished quickly and dried off with a towel that had been laid out.

He had not told her how he wanted her hair done so she towel dried it as best as possible and left it to air dry.

She walked quickly to her bag and removed a box with the ben wa balls she had taken to carrying with her at all times. Their weight and simplicity always surprised her as she slowly put each one in her mouth and then carefully pushed them past her pussy lips. Lynn was soaked already and knew he would be pleased.

She knelt down and began her wait. Nipples hard. Pussy wet. Mind racing. Feeling the balls move within her at each shift in movement. Clenching her pussy muscles so they remained inside her wet pussy.

In what seemed like hours she heard noise, men laughing and talking. She could hear them enter the condo and was trying to get a sense of how many people were there and what was going to happen.

Her mind racing and beginning to worry she heard someone moving up the stairs as the others talked and laughed below.

"Well done slut," Mike said as he walked over and tweaked her nipple and pulled at her hair. "You will stay up here and not make a sound. You will listen to us below. Now lay back on the floor."

Lynn did as ordered without question and Mikes hand moved to caress her pussy. One finger teasingly testing the ben wa balls and moving on to her clit. Touching softly so that she began to whimper.

"No sounds now. I will return but you will listen to our entertainment below. Lick my finger clean. Suck it slut."

Lynn did as he asked, tasting her pussy juice on his fingers and wondering what was going to happen to her.

He walked down the stairs and the laughter of the men below increased as he spoke to them, "that's my kind of slut."

Had he told them all she was upstairs? What about their agreement not to share their experiences together?

Lynn lay on the rug, pussy leaking and the ben wa balls moving a tiny bit with every breath she took as the sounds of sex and good-natured laughter became louder. Mike had left the door open.

Lynn could hear a woman moan and ask to take it in the ass. She heard panting and the slap of cock and balls against an ass. The sounds the men made complimenting the woman confused her. Like she wasn't ever there.

The moaning sounds got louder and the guys downstairs were laughing about asses being fucked. Lynn soon realized that they were watching porn.

Every sexual sound she heard was from a porno and it was turning her on. She was laying in the bedroom at the top of the stairs and knew if anyone came up the stairs they would see her legs spread and her soaked pussy immediately.

Lynn closed her eyes and tried to block out the sounds of the men and the porn. Finally she heard the men starting to leave and her heart leapt as she knew Mike would have his hands, lips and cock on or in her soon.

Lynn's fingers traced her tits, slowly circling her hard nipples. Her fingers moved to her soaked pussy. She needed to cum. She needed it badly.

As her fingers slowly dipped between her pussy lips in search of her clit she heard Mike's voice, "That is mine and you may not play with it."

Lynn quickly pulled her fingers out of her pussy but her quick movement caused a quick shift with the ben wa balls. They moved and pushed against the walls of her inner pussy and she let out a long low moan.

"Get on your knees and suck," Mike whispered fiercely as he stood before the bed.

Lynn moved to her knees, her body shaking with need as she quickly moved before him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. Lynn's quick movements betrayed her body's lust and Mike smiled at her movements and then sighed as her mouth found his throbbing cock.

Lynn could feel his cock pulsing and increasing in size as she moved her mouth around him. Sucking him in everyway she knew he liked. One hand cupping his balls and the other hand moving up and down in rhythm to her mouth and its assault on Mikes thick cock.

Mike's sudden withdrawal of his cock from her mouth had her looking up at him in desperation. "What...Why?" Lynn asked.

"You followed my orders very well tonight. My rug is soaked to prove it", he said with a smile as he guided her to the bed. Laying her down hips on the edge he knelt between her legs.

Lynn's legs shaking so badly as he spread them apart. He smiled as he viewed her soaked pussy. His mouth descending upon her pussy his tongue going straight to her clit as she moaned out and came quickly, her hips jerking, her pussy flooding even more and the ben walls moving inside her as her pussy walls clenched at them again and again.

He only let her rest a moment before taking her hand and walking with her to the bathroom.

"Kneel", he commanded.

Lynn did so carefully next to the toilet. He looked at her as he took her hand and placed it on his cock. "I need to pee. Assist me."

With one hand on his cock aiming at the toilet bowl she placed her other hand on his balls slowly cupping and caressing as he peed.

"Go stand before the bed slut." Mikes gruff voice ordered as he finished.

Lynn moved slowly to stand before the bed aware of the ben wa balls still smuggled in her pussy.

Suddenly Mike's hands grasped at Lynn's tits. Each hand over flowing as he massaged and possessed his voice whispered into my ear, "MINE".

His hands left her tits and moved down her soft body to find her pussy where his fingers probed and caressed. Then slowly pulling at the string attached to the balls he pulled them out.

Lynn felt so empty without them in her yet she wasn't given time to dwell upon it as Mike pushed her head and shoulders to the mattress and grabbing her hips he plunged his thick cock into her drenched pussy. The fullness startled her as he had the biggest cock she had ever played with. One, two, three thrusts and he pulled out and placed a thumb on her ass.

She knew his love of her ass. The control of it. His desire to do with it as he chose. His finger pushed against Lynn's ass as she whimpered for him to go back to her pussy.

"No", he said. "My little slut will please me."

He put the head of his cock against her ass and began the slow torturous act of fucking it. Mike liked to go slow when he fucked her ass. He enjoyed the fact that no man had been there before and that with each thrust he made Lynn's pussy would become wetter. She was his naughty slut.

His thrusts became more powerful with each noise that escaped her mouth. His movements became faster until he stopped deep in her ass, grabbing her hair, his voice commanded, "whose slut are you?"

Lynn's voice, shaky at best replied, "Yours."

Mike then asked her, "What can I do?"

"Any thing you want." She replied.

He suddenly withdrew from her ass and turned her around, his hands in her hair and said, "suck". His cock at her lips. Lynn knew what he wanted and her lips parted to take him in her mouth.

Lynn's mind raged at the offense yet her mouth and body strove to retain his pleasure.

Mike's pleasure did not take long to arrive as he came hard in her mouth. Lynn struggled to swallow his cum.

"Go clean up" he ordered as he left the room.

Lynn moved to the bathroom slowly. Each step a reminder of this thick cock invading all of her.

She both hated and loved that he knew how naughty she like to be she thought to herself as the warm soothing water from the shower covered her body. She stepped out and dried her body as he bellowed for her, "Get your ass in here!"

Lynn quickly went to him and stood clutching the towel around her awaiting his next order.

Mike looked her over and took the towel from her. He moved her to the bed and she fell back on it unsure of what was coming next. His body lowered down beside hers and his hand caressed her tits till his mouth could join them.

Lynn's shoulders shook and her breath increased as Mike played and teased her nipples. Pulling, licking, sucking them. His hand moved to her sensitive pussy and began to tease her clit while he lay on his side and maneuvered her body so that her back was to him and they were both on their sides.

Lynn could feel his thickness against her and moved her leg up and over his to allow him better access to her pussy. His cock slowly entered her pussy from behind.

Mike slowly rocked his cock in and out of her wet tight pussy as he whispered in Lynn's ear, "You are staying tonight and I will be waking you up with my cock in your ass or mouth."

Lynn came hard as he whispered his plans for her and a moment later he whispered, "Suck" into her ear. She moved and put her mouth on his cock and sucked him till he groaned and came hard. She swallowed his cum as her mind raced ahead.

She lay next to him naked in the bed while he slept with one hand on her tit and exhaustedly thought, tomorrow is going to be a good day.