His Whims for a Day

Story Info
She submits to him for a day.
2.9k words
4.23
41.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coriander
Coriander
3 Followers

She sat at her computer in their little apartment, typing a trivial email. She was waiting, with her pussy newly shaven and no panties on under her short skirt, just as her man had ordered. She enjoyed this game, it made her feel like a wicked slut, and totally erotic. She knew there was going to be lots of sexual activity when he returned, and she couldn't wait. She rubbed her thighs together in anticipation, reveling in the feeling of hairlessness and the slickness already seeping along her slit.

Heath walked through the door, back from his errands with a couple of shopping bags. Kathy jumped up at his entrance, centering her attention completely on him. She restrained the urge to run to him and kiss him, not wanting to spoil the game. He shed his coat and turned to look at her. A crooked smile crossed his face as he admired her appearance in the short skirt and her eagerness to play this game. She looked down at the floor for a moment, then raised her eyes coyly at him. She smiled meekly, inwardly thrilled to play the submissive role in this game.

He crossed the distance between them. Swiftly, clinically, he put his hand under her short skirt to make sure he had followed his instructions. She jumped a little, as his hands were cold from being outside. His hands grazing her sensitive, shaved skin made her tremble with anticipation and desire, but she tried very hard to remain still.

"Good girl," he purred. Then he knelt, lifted her skirt and licked across her slit twice. She shuddered a little with pleasure, but bit her tongue to keep from vocalizing, he had not given her permission to make noise. "Ready to go, I see," he said as he tasted her wetness. "Well, you'll have to wait a bit, my lovely creature. Wait right here." He fetched his shopping bags and took them upstairs.

Kathy stood still, agonizingly turned on by his brief touch and the anticipation of what he might later allow her to do. She squirmed in place, rubbing her thighs together, wishing for relief from this burning need he had begun. For a day, she'd yield to his every whim, doing anything he asked, being his slave. She knew that, at some later date, the tables would turn, and she'd dominate him for a day and rule as queen. But for today, her role was submission. Today, her mission was to please him and do anything he desired. Whether or not she got sexual relief was up to him.

After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, Heath came back downstairs with something held behind his back. He told her to close her eyes, and as she did so, he moved behind her and placed something across her throat. Broad and smooth, he buckled what felt like a collar around her neck. She wanted to reach up a hand and determine if it was a collar, but he had not given her permission so she waited. He kissed the back of her neck.

He walked around to the front, his eyes raking over her. He smiled. "Now that makes you look like the bad girl I know you are." He grabbed something on the front of the neckpiece and led her forward with it. He took her upstairs into the bathroom and put her in front of the mirror. It was indeed a leather collar; he had been leading her by one of three rings on it. She looked exceedingly wicked and sexy in it. She smiled at his reflection gratefully. She would have thanked him, but he still had not given her permission to speak.

Heath grabbed a ring on the front and led her into the bedroom. "Strip wench!" he ordered. As she began shedding her clothes, he removed his own shirt. He walked over to her naked body and walked around her looking her up and down as though he was inspecting a piece of merchandise. He carelessly slapped her ass. She blinked at the impact but did not say anything or move. He smiled to himself at her non-reaction, pleased. He flicked one of her nipples hard. She winced and gasped a little, her nipple hardening from the sharp contact. He looked speculative for a moment due to the sound she had made, then shrugged and walked over to the bed.

He grabbed a drapery rope and returned to his waiting wench. He tied her hands together, then used a long piece of rope to attach her hands to her collar. He sat down on the bed, eyed her speculatively. "Come over here and kneel in front of me." She did as she was bid, kneeling with her body upright. She looked up at him attentively, waiting for his next command. He smiled at her obedience. He undid the fly of his pants, pulling out his half-erect cock. Without a word, he reached over, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face over his cock.

Kathy knew what to do, and complied happily. Closing her lips over his shaft and sucking in his length. He sighed as she drew into her mouth as much as she could and then slid her mouth back up the shaft. She loved giving him pleasure, she loved knowing that her oral skills would make him cum. She enjoyed giving oral sex almost as much as she enjoyed receiving sexual pleasure. She worked her way up and down his shaft, sliding her tongue back and forth across the underside as his shaft stiffened and expanded. She loved the feel of his fully erect cock in her mouth. She loved to feel the thick warmness of it pressing against her tongue. She loved the slight ache in her jaws and teeth as she strained to take in more of him.

He moaned slightly above her, but determined to display his control he interrupted her by pulling her head up by her hair. She looked at him worried, had she displeased him?

"Do you want me to cum for you?" he asked her in an expressionless tone, working hard to master himself so that he could play the game of mastering her. She nodded desperately, her eyebrows knit up with concern, trying to figure out what she had done wrong. He smiled reassuringly for a moment at her distraught look. "Not yet, my sweet, we have much more to do…"

He got up, zipping himself as he walked behind her. She remained kneeling, with her hands tied behind her, still bent forward at the waist as though to continue the blow job even though he was no longer on the bed. Heath kneeled behind her and ran his fingers along her slit. He heard her suck her breath in. She was getting wetter by the moment. He rubbed her clit, admiring the view that her recent shave afforded of her glistening pussy. He slid a finger into her and she inadvertently moaned. He smacked her hard on her round ass; in her surprise at the sudden sting she pitched forward so far that she almost came unbalanced which would have slammed her face onto the hard floor. Fortunately she recovered her balance and resumed her bent forward position.

"I didn't say you could make any noise yet," he said, explaining the slap. As he slid his finger in again, using his other hand to massage her clit, she bit her tongue to keep from vocalizing. In the silence, he could hear her ragged breathing still indicating her arousal. It was fascinating watching her body quiver silently trying to control her reactions to the pleasure he was causing her. He knew, too, that trying to keep that passion in check only served to make the pleasure more exquisite. He felt her muscles begin to tighten with the first wave of orgasm. He withdrew his hands from her skin with reluctance. He would have liked to watch her try to cum silently (she was normally a very vocal girl, and it would have been very interesting to see if she could manage to be noiseless). But he had other plans for her, he wanted to drive her crazy on the edge for quite a while.

He dragged her to her feet by the ring on her collar. He led her into the bathroom. On the floor of the shower was suctioned a very large dildo that she had never seen before. He instructed her to kneel, sitting on her heels so that the dildo stood up between her thighs, pressed against her clit and belly. She kneeled there, with the head of the dildo aimed below her navel. She waited nervously for the next command.

"Now, I want you to fuck yourself on that dildo," he instructed. Kathy looked up at him with a worried expression, that thing was huge and she had a rather tight, delicate pussy. But the expression on his face allowed for no argument. A pained, resigned expression flashed across her face before she lowered her head in submission. She raised her ass off her heels and positioned herself. The head of the dildo now resting against her pussy, she angled her hips and very slowly lowered herself onto the dildo. She sucked her breath in raggedly, and she grimaced a little with pain as she was penetrated.

Heath watched as her shaven labia swelled out, forced apart by the head of the dildo. He watched in fascinating as her clit was stretched out by encompassing the width of the dildo. He brought out her favorite vibrator and pressed it against her clit on a low vibration. As she slowly rocked her body up and down on the dildo, the action of the vibrator and thickness of the dildo were starting to work their magic. Her eyes began to glaze over as the pleasure began to take over.

"One more thing, you aren't allowed to cum until I say so," he told her. Her eyes widened in surprise, she looked at him in distress, she wasn't sure she'd be able to control herself if he kept using the vibrator on her, and fucking herself deeply on the dildo was starting to really drive her over the edge. His gaze was stern and she knew she had to try her best not to cum. "Disobedience will get you punished," he threatened. Her concentration turned inward as she tried vainly to stop the waves that were already beginning to spill over.

It was too late, as her body began to shudder. Out of control, she drove hard and fast against the dildo to satisfy the power that had taken her. Shaking his head with a smile at her loss of control, Heath continued to torture her with the vibrator as she writhed against it. As her body arched with ecstasy and a moan escaped her lips, he tossed aside the vibrator and dragged her unwilling to her feet by the ring on her collar. She whimpered and trembled with unsatiated need as she was left empty.

"Now you'll have to pay the penalty," he said ominously. He turned the knob of the shower and cold water sprayed down upon her. She yelped as the cold water hit her. Her body was chilled but the fiery need was not in the least quenched. Indeed, the contrast of temperatures was painfully sensual and only served to heighten her awareness of her body's craving for sexual fulfillment. She shivered with the conflicting sensations.

He turned the water off and commanded her to return to the position she was in and impale herself again on the dildo. She shuddered with need as she lowered herself again onto the dildo. But she did as she was told and sat still upon it, submissive. He stood in front of her, lifted her chin and guided her by the hair to his cock, half erect from watching her orgasm. She took it in her mouth eagerly, but he was not going to let her take her time pleasuring him. "You have disobeyed, I will not make this easy for you," he warned her.

He still had her by the hair, and began driving her head hard and fast along his shaft. She had never really been fucked in the mouth before. It was all she could do to control her gag reflex as he pressed again and again against the back of her throat. But she tightened her lips and kept her teeth out of the way and did her best to please the one who controlled her. His cum shot at her throat and she nearly choked, she swallowed some and recoiled slightly to take the rest more towards the front her mouth where she would be able to control her reactions better. He pumped and spurted into her mouth, her stomach turned but she did her best to maintain control over herself. He finished and withdrew from her mouth, he allowed her to spit the rest onto the shower floor as she choked and gagged for a moment.

She looked a little ill and he wondered for a moment if perhaps he had taken the game too far. He knew that though she loved to give oral sex, she really hated getting cum in her mouth. He wondered if she'd be angry. But then she looked up at him with watery eyes and smiled weakly, reassuring him that he hadn't gone too far. She lowered her head, whether from submission or exhaustion was impossible to tell. He took pity on his submissive little wench.

He gently lifted her to her feet, still by the collar because it was still his day to dominate and the game wasn't over yet. As she rose, the dildo that had been impaling her left her body with and audible wet, sucking sound. The sensation sent a brief pleasurable jolt through her body.

He led her back to the bedroom. He sat her on the bed. He untied her hands, laid her down and retied her hands together above her head, attaching the end of the rope to the headboard. Then he set to work licking her clit, slipping a finger into her. It wasn't long before she was writhing around silently under his ministrations.

"Now," he said softly, lifting his head for a moment, "I want to hear your pleasure…" Finally allowed to give voice to the feelings wracking her body, she cried out in a wailing moan that was almost a howl. Her vocal explosion aroused him anew. He set to lapping at her clit with new energy as she writhed and moaned. She strained against her bonds holding her arms stretched above her head in frustration, she needed more.

"Tell me what you want," Heath breathed, feeling her pussy tighten against his fingers.

"Ohhh, I want you to fuck me," she moaned. "Please, come take me…"

He smiled, rolled her onto her stomach and told her to kneel. She obeyed, her arms still stretched over her head, bound to the headboard. He smacked playfully at her ass as she strained backwards to connect with him. He kneeled behind her and leaned forward, draping himself across her back. He caressed her arms and ran his hands down her back and torso. He pinched her nipples, his arms wrapped around her, wanting to reassure her for a moment before he continued his domination of her.

As he played with her, moans of pleasure escaped her mouth and his cock was stiffening between her thighs. Then he put his hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her down so her face was pressed against the mattress, her arms still tied and stretched over her head. Holding her down, her ass pointing toward the sky, he slipped his cock inside her to complete his domination game. He pumped against her slowly, one hand pushing down her shoulders and the other pressing on her clit. Reveling in the sensation of being held down, and going over the edge with the attentions of his hand and cock, her body began to buck with orgasm. His own pleasure rising, he didn't notice that she was backing against him in as hard a rhythm as he was pumping into her.

A sterner master would have reprimanded her for taking partial control of her pleasure without permission, but he was too lost in her to care. As her muscles spasmed and she bucked and arched under him, out of control, he began to cum himself. Cumming together, she found her satisfaction at last. Their rhythm subsiding, her legs trembled and her knees slid out from under her. They collapsed. Heath lay across her like a blanket, his cock still in her body. He rubbed his face softly across her shoulders and nuzzled her hair. He withdrew from her and as their combined juices seeped out from between her thighs, he untied her hands and removed her collar. He kissed her deeply and held her. They cuddled and exchanged whispered "I love you's".

Exhausted they curled up for a nap. Heath fell asleep right away. Kathy snuggled into him and smiled to herself. She enjoyed being submissive, but, well- turnabout IS fair play. She fell asleep with a wicked smile on her face, contemplating what she'd do when it was HER day to dominate.

Coriander
Coriander
3 Followers