His Whore

Story Info
She hopes that he will take her back after leaving him.
1.6k words
3.99
51.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, whore" The last word ringing with disgust. She cringed to hear it said that way. She missed the ring of love and affection that used to fill that word, with that precious word she'd do anything, was doing anything, to hear again in front of it "my", "my whore". She'd earn her title back one way or another. He loved her, or he wouldn't care that she had left him. He wouldn't make her squirm like this if he didn't care. He wasn't cruel just hurt.

She crawled slowly across the floor towards him, her eyes never leaving his. Her ass stung from the smacks she had already taken. Her mind swirled in the haze of lust, but this time fear kept creeping in. If she paused to think about it her heart sank with the fear that he wouldn't take her back. She dreaded the thought of not being his. "I'll always be yours, I always have been." Her own words rang in her ears.

She reached him in his chair. He made her suck his dick, hard and rough, pushing her head down 'till she gagged. He started to rub her clit with his foot, then he moved between her legs and she rubbed herself against his foot. He grabbed her hair in his hand and pulled her head off his cock. "Lick my foot, whore" Again, filled with disgust. She licked her foot tasting herself in places. He looked her in the eye. "Good girl" There she heard it, a hint of affection, but just a hint. She heard a slight movement of air and that was all the warning she had before the slap hit her cheek, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to sting.

"What do you want?" He asked her, voice calm and level.

"I want to be your whore." She responded, pacing her breath so she didn't cry.

"Beg for it" A slight hint of coldness touched his voice.

She swallowed; he knew how she hated to beg, how she never felt that she could voice things appropriately, how she ended up repeating herself over and over hoping somehow to please him.

He stared at her, waiting. Impatiently.

"Please." Her voice quavered full of emotion. "Please let me be your whore. I love you. I need you. I've always needed you and I always will. I'd do anything for you. I'm sorry. I tried for something clean, but I'm just a dirty, kinky, depraved little girl. You understand. You love me for you, you know you do. Please let me be your whore again. I need to be your whore. I need you to want me. I need you to understand me. I need you to push me to my limits, to make me experience things I never thought I would do let alone enjoy. I need to have dirty, kinky sex with you. I need to be your whore. Please. Please let me be your whore." She was crying at this point, trying to think of anything else to say. She looked him in the eye, pleading with him.

"Stand up."

She stood.

"Come sit with me."

She sat on his lap.

"You will always be my whore" Her heart swelled, he said it. He said in that way, that way that made her heart jump. She smiled. He kissed her, long and deep tongues intertwining, biting her lip, hard. She touched his face, feeling the roughness of his facial hair. She rubbed his head. She put her hand behind her neck and pulled him into her. They moved to the bed. He lay down and she climbed on top of him. She slid hid dick inside of her and then slowly settled against his body. She ground her hips against him, pulling on his nipple rings, scratching her nails along his body. He grabbed her breasts, pulling on her nipples, squeezing them tight, making her cum. She put her hands down next to him and started to slide along his cock. She speed up her pace, and then she came again pressing her body against him grinding herself down, clenching his cock. She pulled her legs up so she crouched over him, and she slid herself up and down on his cock till he came inside her. They had had sex, silently, she didn't hurt from it, there was no blood, no bruises, it was one of the sweetest times they had together. Not wanting to go straight to SOP, they went to the living room, had a drink and watched some television for a bit, just talking, hanging out, snuggled against one another. She was ecstatic, they never, just had sex, they never just hung out, this was fantastic, she began to think maybe she really had done the right thing in coming back.

After a few drinks, he took her hand and led her out to the backyard. She started to wonder what he was up to this time. He kissed her, putting his hands in her hair, then he pulled down so she went to her knees. He asked her "Are you my whore?"

She looked at him thinking she knew what was coming, "Yes"

"You'll do anything I tell you to?"

"Yes"

"Good, I'm gonna fuck your face 'till you puke and then piss on you, ok?"

"Yes" She knew that was what was coming.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head onto his cock, he pulled her back and forth, while thrusting into her mouth. She started to gag, it was easier to not worry about it when you knew you were supposed to hurl. She gagged again, and then started to retch, she threw up. It went on her chest and down her stomach, and on the ground. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started to piss on her, he pissed on her face, on her stomach, and she felt it run between her legs. She liked it when he pissed on her. They went inside and got in the shower. He slid his cock into her ass standing up. She never understood how he could always just slide his cock in her ass like that. He fucked her, hard, he held her against him with his arm across her throat, he was chocking her. She started to cum. He wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her up. She slid her hands down the wall, her whole body was trembling, the thought she had before her mind overloaded with lust was that he had pissed in her ass again. Which he had. He held her as she came back down and she sat in the shower letting the water run over her, her body still tingled, he brushed her arm and she shuddered from the contact.

They got out of the shower she used the facilities, he watched her, she hated when he did that. But how she could feel violated after what they did confused her. They went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. He had her lean across to suck his dick while he started to finger her. He was working on getting as many fingers as he could into her and she was sucking his dick hard and fast while she moaned and pushed back against his hand. Soon enough he had all four fingers in and was working on the thumb. He kept pushing and she kept sucking his dick getting more and more excited all the while. He got his thumb in and started working on getting past his knuckles, this is where she started to thrash and scream. He placed his other hand around her waist to hold her in place. He got past the knuckles and was just working on getting the rest of his hand in, she was clawing at the bed trying to squirm away. "Push" he told her.

"I can't, I can't, I can't, I cccccaan't, I can't I can't I can't," she started chattering at him.

"Yes you can, you can do anything I tell you to."

She calmed down enough to press back against him and suddenly started pistoning back and forth against this hand. She started to cum loud and hard. "I'm done, I'm done I'm done"

He slowly brought his hand out causing her to cry out. When his hand was all the way out there was blood on it, he pushed her back so he was on top of her and wiped the blood across her chest and her face. She started to squirm underneath him.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She chanted at him

He pressed his cock into her and started to fuck her hard and fast. He then moved up her and had her suck his dick, then went back to fucking her. He kept up this pattern fuck for a few minutes, suck for a few minutes for a while. The constant starting and stopping was driving her nuts. Finally he told her to turn over, he slid his cock into her pussy and wiped juices from her pussy against her ass then he pressed his cock into her asshole and started to fuck her hard and strong. He came in her ass. He pulled his cock out and had her suck it clean, and then he had her lick his ass hole. He passed her some discarded piece of clothing to wipe the cum off her ass with and then put his arms around her and went to sleep. She lie there for a moment, she hurt, she felt used, her hair was matted against the side of her head, and she had cum leaking from her ass. She felt wonderful. She was his whore again.