His Whore

Story Info
Pleasing my Daddy.
1.4k words
3.86
44.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymphh
nymphh
54 Followers

I love coming home to find my partner on the couch with his dick in his hand, stroking it hard while he reads nasty stories here on Literotica. Or discovering after a few hours of having gone to bed alone that he still hasn't made it to bed, so sleepily walking out to the lounge to check he's okay, and finding him with his dick in his hand, still reading nasty stories...

It was on one of these nights when I walked out into the lounge naked and found him, that I walked up beside him on the couch and knelt down to see what nasty things he was reading about. This one was about a young girl who was being taught by an older married couple how to please men, and I could tell he was really into it by the way his dick was throbbing in his hand. I grinned and he smiled at me, knowing I'm just as into reading nasty stories as he is.

"You want this dick, huh baby?" he teased.

"Mmmmmmmmmm you know it honey," I moaned back, while sliding my hand down to my clit to give it a gentle rub.

"I'll be in bed soon baby," he said. "I love you."

"Awww... now baby?" I moaned, feeling a little disappointed. I hated nagging him but I was so fucking horny. That sleepy horny feeling, where you're so crazy tired but so fucking horny at the same time.

"No, soon!" he replied, now sounding like he was a little annoyed with me for interrupting his one on one time with his hand.

"Okay baby," I said calmly, but now feeling very frustrated and disappointed, mostly because he had the laptop so I couldn't take it to bed with me to read nasty stories or watch fucked up porn while I rubbed my clit with one of my dildos pushed deep in my pussy.

I started to walk back to the bedroom but only made it about half way before I heard the laptop being slammed shut, and him get up from the couch and start walking towards the bedroom behind me.

"You want this fucking dick, huh? You fucking whore?" he yelled at me.

I grinned and turned around while he was now walking quite quickly towards me. "Oh you know it baby," I moaned back to him while I slid my hand back down to my pussy. "I want it deep inside, right h..."

He had now caught up to me in the hallway with his pants still off and grabbed the back of my head, holding on to a large patch of my hair. "You want this fucking dick, you take it like the fucking whore that you are," he said sharply.

Keeping hold tightly of my hair, he pushed me into the bedroom and pushed me down onto my knees. "Suck it, whore!" he commanded. He knew I loved to be dominated.

I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking as he had commanded, flicking my tongue back and forth around the underside of it as I moved my mouth up and down at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeah, that's it. You fucking whore. Take that fucking dick," he groaned as, still grabbing my hair tightly, he pulled the back of my head down onto his dick until he heard that familiar gagging sound. He'd usually loosen his hold on my head after a second or two of hearing (and feeling) me gag but this time he held me down as hard as he could for what seemed like forever. I couldn't breathe.

"Come on whore, you wanted this, I know you can do better than that!!!" he yelled, and pulled my head back down. The head of his dick hit the back of my throat once more and I gagged, feeling it start to slide a little down my throat.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's what Daddy likes. You good fucking whore," he grinned. He pulled me up and pushed me onto our bed.

I instinctively got on my hands and knees with my ass high in the air, legs slightly spread. "Come on Daddy, fuck my pussy hard!" I moaned. He grabbed me from under my hips and pulled me back to where he stood at the end of the bed. We'd never really been into much foreplay and this time was no different. He slid his dick straight deep in my pussy and grabbed my hips. He started pumping me hard from behind, grunting loudly.

I moaned and told him to pull my hair. "Mmmm and Daddy, smack my ass!" I begged in my best 'little girl' slut voice. He smacked it. "Smack my ass more Daddy, do it!" I groaned. He was never gentle when he smacked my ass. He'd obviously learned after being with me for so long that there was no point in smacking me gently - I can take a lot!

I reached down underneath my stomach and started rubbing my clit, moaning like a whore at the fucking I was getting while having my ass smacked and my hair pulled.

"Mmmmmmm baby can I get on my back?" I asked him nicely. He knew I could cum hard on his dick when I rubbed my clit while laying on my back. He pulled out and I quickly rolled over, returning my fingers straight to my clit. He quickly crawled on top of me and started pumping my pussy hard with his dick. I could already feel my pussy starting to tickle and I got the feeling he knew it. He reached down and started to lick and suck my pierced titties.

"Ohhhhh Daddy it feels so good, it's tickling so much!!" I moaned.

"Only whores cum on their Daddies dicks," he grunted back to me.

He slowed his strokes down and leaned over the side of the bed. His hand returned with the baseball bat that he always keeps by the side of the bed while we sleep.

"That's way bigger than your dick, baby, it's not going to fit" I grinned to him.

"It's not going in any of your holes, you fucking whore!" he replied loudly and with his hands at each end of the bat, pushed it down against my throat.

I was a little unsure of where things were going and looked up at him nervously, pulling my clit rubbing hand out from between us.

"You get your fucking hand back onto your clit you whore! I want to feel you cum on Daddy's dick!" he grunted, holding himself up slightly as he pushed the bat down against me.

I was struggling to breathe a little but it was all making my pussy drip even more. I loved it when he dominated me; I could already feel my pussy starting to tickle again!

"Cum on Daddy's dick you whore," he groaned. "Daddy wants to cum inside you at the same time your pussy tickles around it." I couldn't reply to him - I was now really struggling to breathe very well but I wanted this so fucking bad.

"Oh shit, Daddy's getting so close... cum you whore, let Daddy feel your pussy tickle," he moaned.

I knew he was incredibly close and this turned me on even more. I started to feel that familiar tickling feeling I get, and as much as I wanted to drag it out like I usually do, I needed to cum for my Daddy. I WANTED to cum for my Daddy! I wanted to make his dick feel so fucking good and I wanted to feel his load shoot deep in my pussy!

Not being able to speak from the pressure of the bat, I wasn't able to tell him I was going to cum. I think he just started to feel it, as well as see my eyes start to roll into the back of my head.

"Ohhhhh shit... ohhhh fuck, Daddy's going to cum! You fucking whore, here Daddy cummmmmssss!" he moaned, still fucking me hard, and pushing the bat down onto my throat even harder.

He started to slow his strokes down, and released the bat from my throat. He collapsed a little on top of me and started kissing my neck and throat roughly while I tried to catch my breath.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm I love you so much, my fucking whore," he moaned, still kissing me. He slowly crawled off me and stood up, at the edge of the bed. I propped myself up and took his cummy dick in my mouth and cleaned it by sucking and licking it gently. He laughed quietly and bent down to kiss my cheek, then went to the bathroom to finish cleaning himself up.

I rolled over in bed, my pussy now full of cum, and grinned to myself. I love being a whore.

nymphh
nymphh
54 Followers