His Whore

Story Info
A night to remember.
3.4k words
4.32
19k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl in this story is a senior in high school (18), and the man is 20.

*****

"Hey whore," he snapchats me right after I sit down to do my work. My cunt clenches and I put my phone down, taking a deep breath and calming my body.

"Hi," I respond, exiting out of snapchat and putting my phone in my pocket. I have a lot of schoolwork to get done before the end of the day.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, and I ignore it, trying to focus and concentrate. But I can't ignore the fact that I'm thinking about him. My phone buzzes again, and I sigh. Four buzzes and I finally take it out of my pocket and unlock my phone.

"Are you ready for tonight slut?"..."I can't wait to fuck you so hard"..."hello?"..."answer me"..."don't make me pissed off before tonight you'll regret it."..."you really want to be punished don't you."

My breathing becomes sharp and I quickly reply, "no sir I'm sorry I was talking to my teacher." I wait for a response.

"We will deal with this later," he says, "don't forget to wear what I instructed. I'll see you tonight."

I sigh and glance at the clock. Only 7 hours until my ass gets it. Good job Katie. You made him mad.

I hate when he gets mad, although I know he isn't actually pissed off. He could be a professional actor, the way he makes me believe that my silly mistakes make him furious. I knew what to expect: a generous amount of spankings, and then endless rough sex. He knows that I love it, which is the only reason he does it. We both love it. We had been doing it for years, we're so in tune with each other. Most people in the D/s industry can't comprehend our understanding of each other.

I go through the school day, busying myself with my senior projects and what not. The aching between my legs reminds me of what I had in store for tonight, as we had some fun 2 nights ago. I'm still quite sore, but I love the pain so much.

A few hours later

Finally, it's the last period of day. I can barely stay in my seat. Just five minutes until I can leave. I have so many things I need to go get for tonight. He instructed very specific clothing items. Black and pink lace thong with a bow in the front, and a matching bra. A black garter belt and lace top thigh high stockings, black heeled boots, and a black fitted dress with lace detailing, short sleeves, and a low v neck cut. He instructed me the stores to go to, which I will have to drive 45 minutes to get there. If only he had told me yesterday. Or if he maybe could've bought the items for me, as obviously he had gone and looked at the stores.

Finally, the bell rings and I jump out of my seat. My bestfriend isn't at school today so I don't have to make small talk with her. I rush into the parking lot, get into my car and drive to the mall. The drive feels endless.

I reach the mall and park, still wearing my school uniform. It's a short skirt with a white button down, which barely covers my curvy body. I walk around the mall and find the store, making sure I have his credit card with me. I enter the store, it is completely empty. A man walks up to me.

"You must be Katie," he says, looking at my uniform. "I'm so glad you made it, we have everything ready for you". I look at him in shock. He gives me a smile and places his hand on my waist, leading me to the back of the store. There are two other men at the registers, smirking at me. They follow us back.

"So your master gave you some instructions on where to go and what to buy?" he asks me. I nod. "Well, your master also gave us some instructions," he says, the three men surrounding me, another one locking the door in the back room. My eyes widen when one of the men flips my skirt up to reveal my little panties. I was already wet.

"Oh Derrick was right, she is a whore," one of the men says, "her pussy is already ready for us!"

I know I can't escape this, but I struggle against them anyways. One of them pins me against the wall while the other three remove their clothes. I gasp when their huge cocks spring out. Derrick's was bigger, but I had never had this many at once. One of the men who has taken his clothes off hooks my wrists to the wall so I can't move. He rips off my blouse, revealing my bare tits, my nipples hard already. The guys grin at my huge tits before pulling down my skirt and my panties.

"You gonna cooperate?" one asks. I nod my head. "Good," he says, "because me and my friends have been waiting all day for Derrick's dirty slut to come suck our cocks." He unbinds my wrists, slamming me to the floor and onto my knees. I look up at them as they surround me, their cocks hitting my face.

"Open wide bitch," one says, making the other laugh a little. I open wide and the guy slams himself inside me.

"Let's get these hands out of the way," another says, tying my hands behind my back while the one fucks my face with his cock. After he ties my hands, he leans down to feel my wet pussy. "Such a cunt, she's getting even wetter from sucking our cocks!". He slams his finger inside me and I shriek, sucking harder on the cock in my mouth.

The other 2 men pinch my nipples and slap my tits, making my juices drip from between my legs. I moan. I want more.

The man releases me. He looks down at me. "You want some more cock you dirty whore?" he asks me.

"Yes please fill me with your cocks," I beg. They cross their arms and step away from me. I pout. "Please I want your cocks inside me. Use my body please I'm such a whore". This still doesn't satisfy them. "Please please please make me your slut and fuck all my holes I want you to fill me with your cum. I love all your cocks I want them inside me please!"

They laugh a little, shaking their heads at me. "She really is a whore," one says, the others agreeing. Another one of the men approaches me, his cock right in front of me face. I open and let it enter my mouth, sucking on it. I feel it grow in my mouth, bobbing up and down on it. He groans. I go deep, using my tongue. "Good fucking whore," he says thrusting his hips a little. He grabs the back of my head and pushes me down. I adjust to him and follow his speed. He starts to throb and groan, but then pulls out, jerking himself very fast.

The 2 other men who hadn't gotten head stand in front of me. I jerk both of their cocks, alternating between licking each head. I put the one on my right inside my mouth, sucking while jerking off the other. I deepthroat it, and then do the same to the other. While I'm sucking the left, the guy on the right slaps his cock against my face. I moan and jerk them both, the other two coming to my side. One pushes me down and lifts my face. I open my mouth awaiting their cum.

One starts to cum, then the others follow. They cover me with their thick cum, all over my face, in my mouth, dripping onto my tits. Finally, they all finish, untying my hands and observing me lick up all their cum and wiping it from my face and sucking it off my fingers. Their loads had been huge.

After I finish licking up all their cum, which takes about 5 minutes, I look at them putting their clothes back on. I want them to fuck me so bad. They start to walk out.

"Aren't you gonna fuck me?" I yell at them, getting angry. They turn around and laugh. I look at them confused.

"Hell no. We've got clothes to give you, and you wouldn't want to be late for master, would you?" one says. I realize they were right. I stand up.

"May I please have my clothes?" I ask. One of them unlocks the door and walks out, the other giving me a silk robe and motioning me to stay put. I stand there, one of the men coming up to me. He walks around me, looking at my body.

"Spread your legs! A whore like you should never stand with her legs together!" he demands, forcing my legs open. He observes my wetness, my throbbing clit. "Derrick's whore wants her little pussy fucked doesn't she?" he teases while rubbing the inside of my thighs. "Look at you. Sucking four men's cocks that you don't know. Being such a dirty slut for whoever asks. Begging for their cum, pleading for their cocks inside you. I've never met a girl that was such a fucking cunt". His words were making me even wetter, my juice trickling down my leg.

"Please!" I beg. He spanks me hard. "Please sir I'm such a whore, I'm such a cumslut please use me as your fuck toy please!!" I feel his tongue lick the juice that is running down my thigh, licking up until his tongue is on my clit. He flicks it once, making my body jolt. Then he pulls away, standing up, and walks out. I groan.

I stand for about 10 minutes before the men come back in and bring me my lingerie. They help me into it. They walk me out of the back room and into the dressing room, positioning me in front of a mirror. Derrick had chose the most flattering lingerie I've ever seen, it must cost hundreds of dollars. The men smile, giving me a t shirt and jeans.

I walk out of that store, my pussy still wet with anticipation. I walk all the way across the mall to find the other store that Derrick had instructed me to go to. Luckily this store is a popular mainstream store, so hopefully there won't be any more surprises.

I enter the shop, but before I can do anything my phone buzzes. A text from Derrick:

Go to the front counter and ask for a pickup for Katie.

I do so and the lady hands me a dress and heels and shows me to the dressing rooms. All of the sudden, Derrick steps out of one of them. I gasp. He demands the woman to leave and not permit anyone to come back to the dressing room. He looks to me and smiles.

"You didn't think I wouldn't be watching you, did you?" he asks, mocking my stupidity. "You were a very good girl today Katie. I think my whore deserves something special". My eyes light up in excitement, but then turn back to confused when another man walks out. He's tall, muscular and very attractive. "I brought you someone to keep you company while we drive back," he says, motioning the man to approach me. I bite my lip. I don't care whose cock I got, I just want to be filled. I let my hands rub his crotch as he admires me. "Let's go," Derrick says, and leads us out of the store and to his car.

The mystery man opens the backseat door for me, and I hop in. Derrick's tinted windows and spacious backseat have always been perfect for car sex. I felt more excited than ever. The two men get in, and Derrick starts the car. "Now Carl, you can do whatever you want and ask whatever you want of her, just as we discussed," he says. I smile. "Katie, I know you just got in the car, but you know the rules about wearing clothing around me in private". I immediately take off my t shirt and jeans, revealing my body to Carl. He groans.

I lean in to kiss him, rubbing his crotch. He kisses me back, sucking on my tongue and biting my lip. I unbutton his pants and pull out his huge cock. I feel it grow in my hand while I jerk him. He moves his hand to the back of my head, pulls away from my kiss and pushes my head down. I let him guide me, licking the head. I then lick from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the top, then putting it in mouth.

I suck, moving up and down slowly. He groans and precum drizzles out of him. I gladly taste it on my tongue, swallowing it. I stop sucking and spit all over his cock, getting it nice and wet. I rub my lips on his head, smearing my own saliva all over my mouth. I moan and continue sucking, going as deep as I can. He growls, shifting so he can unhook my bra and pinch my hard nipples. I suck harder in gratitude, wanting his cock in my cunt so fucking bad.

He obviously felt the same way, pulling my hair to jerk my head back, and flipping me onto my back in one swift motion. I spread my legs as wide as I can, his cock touching my entrance. I whimper, my pussy soaking wet and my clit throbbing. I beg him to fuck me, and he grants my wish. He slams his cock inside me. I gasp, his hand wrapping around my throat as he thrusts in and out of me. His cock fills me perfectly, just as Derrick's does. I moan, causing both men in the car to become harder than before.

Derrick pulls his cock out and starts jerking himself while Carl slams me. I start to scream, feeling my orgasm come on. I have been waiting all day. I want to cum so fucking bad.

"Please let me cum please please please I wanna cum for you please," I beg Carl, who slaps my ass fucking me even harder.

"You wanna cum you whore?" he teases.

"Yes yes yes yes yes pleaseeeeee!!" I moan, tightening my muscles around him, making him groan.

"Cum for me you fucking slut!" he yells, feeling his own orgasm coming on.

My muscles contract and tighten, my body starting to shake. I feel his hot cum squirt into me and I release my orgasm, shaking and screaming. I have been waiting for this all day. My muscles relax and I lay limp, feeling Carl's cum ooze out of me. He sits back on the other side and the two men chuckle at my little gasps and moans.

We finally arrive home. My initial thought is that Carl will be leaving, but he doesn't. The two men grab some beers and sit on the couch to watch some tv. I am granted permission to go to my room and clean up.

I take a quick shower, relishing in the warm water on my skin. I wash the cum out of me, just pure contact of water inside me makes my body tremble. I know Derrick had been jerking off while he was driving, so he has to be aching to cum. Which means the rest of the night will be...

"Katie!!" Derrick yells, interrupting my train of thought. I grab my robe and rush downstairs.

"Yes sir, how may I be of assistance?" I ask.

"Get on your fucking knees you whore. And take off that robe." he demands angrily, making Carl laugh a little.

"Yes sir," I say, slipping my robe off and sitting between his legs. He spreads his legs wider and sits back, watching the game. I lean forward to unbuckle his pants, taking his cock out. It's literally throbbing. I moan and lick it.

"Don't make a fucking sound I'm trying to watch the game," he says, slapping me. Carl doesn't look over but I can tell he's very amused by this. I put his dick in my mouth and suck. "That's more like it," he says, his hips moving up and down a little. I suck and go deeper, making him groan a little. I bob up and down on him like this for a bit, maybe 5 minutes, until he becomes unsatisfied with my actions.

He pulls my hair and slams my head down deep, laughing a little. He holds me there. 5...10...20 seconds. My face becomes red and I struggle to breath. I push up against him. "Breath through your fucking nose you slut! You will do this until I say you're done!" he yells, pushing me down. I catch a little breath through my nose and he starts to pull my hair so I move up and down just a little.

I look up at Derrick, still holding me down, and see him nod his head at Carl. Carl turns the tv off and walks over behind me. I whimper. He lifts my hips up so I'm on my hands and knees and slams two fingers inside me. I moan and Derrick releases me, watching me pant and try to catch my breath. He looks at me and motions to keep sucking. I suck hard as Carl fingers me. Carl's speed increases and Derrick groans, both making me extremely turned on.

Derrick then pulls me up off his cock and Carl stops. I pout. Derrick moves to lay down on his back and motions me to get on top of him. I do so and he guides himself inside me. I moan grinding on his dick.

Carl moves behind me and pushes me down so that I am face to face with Derrick. I kiss him and he slaps my ass. I moan when I feel Carl's dick rub against my asshole. I look back at him and groan as he forces his member into my tight hole. I stop grinding so Carl can get all the way in me. He slowly slides it all the way in. I grip the fabric of the couch, feeling so filled. I start to move back and forth, the two men getting into rhythm with me. I cry out, feeling their cocks grow even harder and bigger inside my tight holes. They both fuck me hard, going deep every time. My tits bounce violently and I scream.

Carl stops fucking me so he can turn me around. His cock slaps against my face and Derrick gets on his knees. He slams his cock in my already stretched asshole, making me shudder with pleasure. I open my mouth wide for Carl's dick, inviting him to fuck my face. He does willingly, slamming himself down my throat and going in and out. The two men's groans and grunts make my cunt drip, my orgasm approaching rapidly. Derrick can tell.

He slaps my ass hard. "Don't you dare fucking cum bitch we are just getting started with you," he yells fucking me harder. I hold it back, it hurts me so bad. I start to cry, tears falling from my eyes onto the couch. I look up at Carl who slaps my cheek a little to keep going. I clench my muscles, barely able to control my orgasm. Derrick knows he's asking for the impossible.

I can't help it. I shake and cry out, my orgasm swallowing me. The two men, so aroused by my episode shoot hot jets of cum all over my mouth and ass as I spasm violently. I fall off the couch and onto the floor, still unable to control my body. The pleasure fills my mind as I pant and release my cum. I curse and scream, never wanting it to end.

I lay limp and weak on the floor, all my energy drained. The two men seem highly satisfied with tonight's events. Derrick carries me to sit in the kitchen and they bring me water and food. They compliment my skills and Carl says he will surely visit again. I smile and look at Derrick, tired. He notices and tells Carl that he's going to get me in bed.

He carries me upstairs, setting me down on the bed. He hands me my pjs, which I change into and he sits next to me.

"You did very good today love," he says. I nod and he kisses my forehead, tucking me in. Tonight was truly a night to remember. I fall asleep and dream of what tomorrow can bring.