His Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Day ends, Elizabeth sleeps as her new Master plans.
1.1k words
4.45
38.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Chapter Two: Elizabeth learns about pain

Elizabeth had driven herself to the club.

Lord James tucks her into his car, and advises someone will return for her car in the morning. This was an unusual occurrence for him, seldom does he ever take a new girl to his home. He belts her in safely, once that was done, he ties her hands loosely together and blindfolds her. That completed, he bends and suckls at her tempting breasts until her nipples are rock hard, pulling them out until he makes her cry out in pain.

“How does that make you feel slave to be?” He asks with a slight sound of laughter in his voice.

She shivered under his hands as she replied. “It hurts, and yet at the same time it makes me desire you to hurt me more and it gets mixed up in my head with desire and hot bolts of pleasure.”

He tipped her head and kissed her softly prolonging it until she opened her mouth to him and then took her mouth. She tasted lovely.

“Very good answer slave to be.” With that, he put a nipple clamps loosely on her extended nipples. “Some day I will tighten this down hard but not tonight. Tonight is just to make you aware of the toy.” When he bent lower and sucked on her clitoris, she knew what was coming but still yelped at the pain, as he pushed it into place. She was swimming in her own juices. He was quite pleased.

It took about an hour for him to return to his home. During that time, he kept her continually on the abyss of climax. He would tease her breasts and her clitoris and lips and even finger her until she was panting with desire and then one-step short of a climax he would stop. It was meant to drive her crazy with desire and it was working. He knew that she would be in such heat when they reached his home that he could do almost anything.

He pulled into his garage, closed up everything and then unbuckled his find. He picked her up and carried her to the dungeon.

He placed her over a sawhorse ass high in the air and tied her tightly. She was moaning and trembling under his hands and he asked her. “Slave to be, what is it you want me to do for you? What do you need?”

She moaned in passion, “Oh Lord James if I am worthy, I need you to take me and make me your whore, your slut, the bitch you have desired but never found before tonight."

“What if I want to hurt you bitch of mine? Do you want to taste my whip? Feel my flogger? Have me cane you until you cry out in subjugation to my will? What if I want to take your ass over and over until it is as wide as your pussy?”

Elizabeth raised her head and looked in the direction his voice had come from. “No one has ever done any of that to me. I don’t know if I can stand it but if you desire it, I want to try.”

He came to the front of the sawhorse and kissed her. “Remember red if it becomes to much for you tonight.”

He went to his toy chest, and found a small anal plug and lubricated it well. He reached and squeezed several ounces of lubrication into her anal opening and then pushed his smallest finger inside. It was a tough fit and she cried out in pain. He felt his cock rise at the sound.

“Do you want me to stop slave to be?”

She moaned out, “No Lord James, just tell me how to help.”

He ordered her to push back when she felt him and relax, she tried her best, and soon he had two fingers pushing into her darkest center of passion. Content she was ready he shoved the plug in and turned it on. He grinned at her immediate reaction. It was a lust filled moan. He pushed a finger into her dripping pussy and he could feel her muscles working with the plug. Now he put a large vibrator into her pussy, it was almost two inches across and he had to work it slowly inside. She was very tight.

Finished with that, he got out his suede flogger. He slid it over her back and down her legs and up her thighs teasing her with the feel of the multiple strands and hitting her just hard enough to pink her skin. She was riding toward an orgasm and he wanted her to have it only not until he said so.

“Slave to be, I know you want to come, but I want you to hold it until you think its impossible and then beg me to let you come. Can you do that?”

She moaned her answer and he started hitting her harder as he upped the vibrations of the toys stuffed deep inside her. Twice he backed off as he saw signs she was ready the third time he continued until she screamed; “Please Lord may I come?”

He told her two more strokes and then she could. The last two were very hard and when she came, she pulled taut against the ropes cried out his name and shook and shivered for minutes.

Pulling out her anal plug and greasing up his hard cock, he chose to take her in the throes of her orgasm. He pushed and the head entered. He felt her gasp and then felt her push back against him. Lord James slid in deeper soon he was buried inside the hottest tightest anal tunnel he had ever entered. Lord James was an anal person he had sampled many women. This one fit him like a glove. She fit him everywhere and he wanted this to go on forever.

He pushed the vibrations of the dildo in her pussy up, and as it massaged them both his hand softly grabbed her clit, tickled, and played with it. To soon he was coming, he whispered to her come for me, and she was too. Her muscles were so good he was afraid for a while he would be tied with her like a dog with his bitch, but as he softened he finally slid out.

He untied her and carried her to the waiting tub. Together they entered it her back against his so he could support her as he washed her clean.

Both of them finally clean and refreshed he led her to the bed where he tied her hands to a long chain and cuddled in for the night. It had been a good start to their new relationship and he told her so. They happily cuddled and went to sleep.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers