His Wife, His Breeder Ch. 03

Story Info
The first day of her training.
3.3k words
4.35
51.2k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing in our kitchen preparing your favorite soup as I watch the snowflakes fall outside the window. It blankets the ground in a thick layer, as if it is trying to protect it from the ice storm to come. Protection, that brings about memories of him. I wasn't always a breeder; I used to be a CPA in one of the top 5 firms in the country. However, this is the story of how I came to leave that life behind and become so much more than his wife.

Chapter 3:

I can feel the sun on my face. As I begin to wake from my slumber, I am able to see light through my closed eyelids.

"The sun...oh god I'm late for work" I think to myself. I am lying on my stomach and can feel Marcus' arm thrown over my lower back. He is still snoring soundly. As I try to wiggle out from under Marcus' without waking him, I realize that his leg is also tangled around mine.

All of a sudden, I have a feeling of flying and falling at the same time, and then I see the ceiling. "Where are you going Marissa?" Marcus asks.

"I have to go to work" I say, trying to release myself from his hold. However, I soon realize that it is futile, the more I struggle, the harder he holds.

My head is positioned over his shoulder and he whispers into my ear, "What happened to the resignation?"

"I'm going to do it today, but I have to get to work. I'm supposed to be there in half an hour and I haven't even gotten in the shower yet".

Marcus begins to nibble my neck and ears, his hold slowly relaxing over my body. His hands begin to wander down to my mound, caressing the curls there. "Call to tell them you will be half an hour late. I will take you to work"

"I can take myself to work Marcus", I say breathlessly. His fingers have begun to circle my clit, dragging my wetness up from around my hole but never actually entering me.

"I SAID I will take you" he says in a tone that leaves room for no argument.

"Well, can you finish me then, so I can go take a shower?" I say impatiently.

"Finish you...sweetheart? I will never be finished with you. You do not get to command your orgasms. I will give them to you as I damn well please."

Marcus twirls me off of his side of the bed to stand up. Since we went to bed without clothes on, I can't help but stare at his naked body as he stands up. I receive a swift smack to my ass as he says, "Let's go shower, then work, then shopping"

"Shopping?" I question. "Shopping for what?"

"You will find out soon. Now let's go!"

Marcus grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom. While he turns on the shower and adjusts the temperature, I look in the mirror. I still cannot see the beautiful woman he sees, but after last night, I am a little more comfortable looking at myself.

I feel a tug on my hand and Marcus pulls me into the shower. I giggle as I fall into his chest. He makes me stand in the middle of the spray and says in a calm and commanding tone, "Hold still."

He lathers up the bath sponge and begins to wash me. I watch him silently and behave almost as if in a trance. As he drags the sponge between the valley of my breasts I let out a moan. He washes my belly and hips, kissing the newly washed areas as the water washes the soap away. When he rubs the sponge across my slit, I gasp at the pleasure that zings through my body.

However, Marcus has other plans for the morning. He continues down my legs and then guides me to sit on the shower seat so that he may wash himself. He instructs me not to say anything, and if I pleasure myself in any way, I will be punished.

As he drags the sponge over his own body, I can barely contain myself. I am breathing hard and biting my lip trying to contain myself. As he washes his cock, I lick my lips. I imagine how good it would feel to slide to the shower floor and shove his cock down my throat. After he has washed himself thoroughly, he looks over at me. Unfortunately for me, I have been unconsciously grinding my hips against the shower seat.

"Didn't I warn you not to pleasure yourself Marissa?"

"Yes, but I didn't realize I was doing it" I complain. "Please just come over here and shove your man meat inside of me. I need it" I whine.

Marcus makes me stand up and turns me toward the shower wall. He puts an arm around my belly and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"I was going to let you have your orgasm before you were such a naughty girl. But now you need to be taught a lesson. Your orgasms are mine to give you as I see fit, not yours to demand, remember?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts Marissa. For now, your punishment will be no orgasm until I believe that you have deserved it. And trust me Marissa; it will be far from easy. And at any time if I sense that you have given yourself pleasure, your ass will be as red as a cherry. Do you understand?"

Marcus has a hitch to his voice that suggests he is in no mood for a rebuttal. So, I nod my head and he steps away from me. He cuts off the water and walks out of the shower.

I stand there, feeling alone and desperately unsatisfied. I walk out of the shower, past him in the bedroom, and into our walk-in closet. I shut the door and slide to the floor, tears falling down my face. I slowly wipe them out, wondering why I have so much emotion. After several minutes I get up, put on a soft cotton sun dress and simple sandals, since I will not be staying at work.

As I open the door, Marcus is standing directly in front of me, already dressed in Khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I lower my head and try to slide by him but he grabs me to him. I am looking down at our shoes; I can feel the tears trying to slide down my face again.

"You're crying"

"I'm fine" I say, and try to walk away.

He holds me firm and says, "I know you are frustrated because I did not let you cum, but you have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Of course" I say, my vision blurring through tears.

"Ok. Well, you are crying because your body is trying to get used to new levels of hormones. You may cry or get angry for a while. But that is ok. It all comes with having a baby"

"But I'm not pregnant yet"

"No, but I sprinkled a high dose Estrogen pill over your food last night"

"But you ate it as well"

"Yes, but not from that side of the plate. That's why I fed you" Marcus says, as he uses his finger to lift my head to look at him. "From now on you will be taking high doses of Estrogen three times a day. That combined with the regimen you will be on, will stimulate lactation and help ready your body for pregnancy."

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because it's my job to take care of you. I honestly didn't intend to tell you. But, seeing you so upset..."

Marcus puts his forehead on mine and then kisses me. "I love you Marcus"

"I love you too Angel"

____________________________________________

After Marcus drives me to my job to resign, we drive to a shop called "A Taste of Home". Marcus explains how the woman who runs the establishment is a client of his. She is a lactation consultant who specializes in inducing lactation in women who are not or have never been pregnant.

As we walk in the woman, Stella, and Marcus strike up a conversation straight away. Marcus introduces me and she leads us to what she calls one of her 'Flowing Rooms' in the back. Where the front of Stella's office looked like a doctor's office, the Flowing Room looks like a garden indoors, fit with an examination chair that looks and feels like a lounge chair.

After I am seated in the chair, Stella begins to explain what she will do.

"Here at Taste of Home, we like to make sure all of our guests are comfortable at all times and have a very pleasurable experience. That being said, all of our rooms are completely sound proof and have individual temperature controls that can be changed according to the wishes of the client."

As Stella speaks, she is very animated with her facial expressions and hand gestures. She walks over to a cabinet and returns with a tablet and a cream of some sort.

The tablet is a remote of some sort. Stella sits down next to Marcus and explains the tablet's entire feature to him. It can control the position of the chair, the lighting in the room, pressure on the suction cups, and even music.

Stella then rises and walks over to me. I am stunned and speechless at the entire situation and have not made a sound since we entered this room. She stoops beside me and tells me what the cream is for.

"This is my own special blend of all natural herbs and oils. It will feel warm at first, and then the fun begins" she says smiling. "After the warming sensation wears off, your nipples will ache, they will ache as they never have before. This sensation will last for approximately half of an hour. Your nipples will stand at attention and you will need to have them sucked and pulled on for the entire half hour. It is important to use this at least 5 times a day so that..."

"Five times a day!" I yell. "I don't even have that much time".

"Marissa..." Marcus says in a warning tone. "You will let the woman finish speaking and you will not interrupt her again. Please continue Stella".

"As I was saying, at least five times a day is important because without currently being pregnant, your body needs that stimulation to get the notice that it needs to produce milk. That being said, I recommend eight times a day"

"Who in the fuck has that much time? You do realize that is 4 hours of just nipple stimulation, right?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes, but it should be spread out throughout the day" Stella says matter-of-factly.

"Marissa, you have interrupted Stella again" Marcus says in a quiet but commanding tone. "You will answer for that later. Stella, I appreciate the walk through. If you would, I would like to be left alone with my wife to begin her first session. I will poke my head out and holler if I need you."

"You are VERY welcome. I will be in my office right down the hall" Stella replies, as she winks before leaving us alone in the room.

As soon as the door closes, Marcus presses a button on the tablet and what appears to be large suction cups with tubes attached to them raise up from the chair.

"Marcus..." I begin to say.

"Be quiet Marissa. You are not to speak another word until after we leave this room. Nod if you understand."

I nod and look up at Marcus with a cross of fear and excitement in my eyes.

He makes me sit up as he pulls my dress over my head. He pulls soft cotton straps out from under the chair and fastens my arms to the chair. He picks up the tablet and presses another button. All of a sudden, the leg rest of the chair splits. Marcus stoops down and fastens each one of my legs to its respective chair leg.

Marcus then stands and opens the jar of cream Stella left and massages about a teaspoon of the liquid onto each breast. Then, he stands back, leans against one of the counters, and watches it take effect.

At first, as Stella said, there was a warm sensation all around the area where the cream had been applied. It felt almost as if I was in a tub of warm water using a sugar scrub on my nips. It began to settle to the temperature of the room and my nipples began to stand on end.

Then, it began. My nipples distended further away from my body than I had ever experienced. They were puffy and swollen, begging to be sucked. I begin to whimper, struggling in my bonds, looking toward my husband to try and relieve some of the tension.

He pushed another button on the tablet and the suction cups swiveled and attached my breasts. I sighed in relief that I didn't have to wait.

The suction was a relief at first, taking away the edge that the cream had created. However, after one minute of this, Marcus upped the strength of the suction. "Ohhhhh" I moaned. I could see my nipples being pulled into the suction tubes.

"I'm going to leave the setting here for your first time. However, I will be purchasing one of Stella's modified breasts pumps so that you can continue your schedule while you are at home. And you Will use it eight times a day, Marissa"

"I have set a timer for 30 minutes. I will return when you are finished. Don't forget Marissa, you are not allowed to cum." Once he finished speaking, he set the tablet down and walked out of the room, smirking.

After he walks out, I realize that not cumming is going to be more trouble than I expected. I can feel my pussy leaking already, starting to pool into the seat below me. I grip and release the arm rests, trying to concentrate. It feels as though every time the machine suctions my nipples through the tubes, it also squirts pussy juice out of my body.

I am thrashing in my bonds, moaning uncontrollably, and sweating profusely when the machine cuts off. The suction cups slowly retract and I am left, naked and bound in the chair, panting from the exertion of not being able to cum.

Marcus and Stella come waltzing through the door and my head snaps back to attention.

"From the wild look in your eyes I am guessing you made it without cumming. I'm impressed" Marcus says.

As Marcus unbinds me from the chair, Stella says, "I am impressed as well. However Marcus, she does need to cum with her treatments frequently. I would say that during at least half of her treatments, she should be allowed to cum. The endorphins that are released will send her brain an even bigger signal that this is what her body wants and needs."

"Yes Mam" Marcus says, smiling as he slips my dress back over my head.

I am so exhausted from the concentration of not cumming, that I am limp against Marcus' shoulder. Stella brings him a rag and he wipes my face of the sheen of sweat that covers it.

"I have all of our goodies already in the car, are you ready to go home?"

I nod in agreement and Marcus helps me to the car.

"I will see you both in a week to check your progress" Stella says from the doorway.

Marcus nods and we drive away. I fall asleep on the ride back to the house. When I wake up, Marcus is walking back to the car after taking the new toys in the house, I suppose. He opens my door and says, "I was just coming to wake you. I want you to go to the room, strip off everything, and kneel on the bed"

As I was about to say something, Marcus gives me a look that suggests I better not argue, so I comply. As I am kneeling on the bed, I can feel Marcus watching me from the doorway. I am too tired and horny from all of the day's events.

I am starting to relax down into the bed when I feel a sharp SMACK! I yelp and scramble down out of my kneeling position.

"I warned you not to interrupt Stella and you did it anyway. This is your punishment. You will receive 10 spanks while wearing Stella's cream. And there will be no arguing. Understand?

"Yes"

"Good" Marcus says, as he sits down on the bed. "Come lay over my knees on your back".

As I lay there, he applies the cream to my nipples again. As the sensations overwhelm me again, he bends down pulls a nipple into his mouth.

"Dear god" I scream. The sensation is so much different than the machine. The warmth and wetness of his mouth feels like heaven to my nipples.

"Marcus, sweetheart...Marcus is giving you this pleasure, not God." he says before suckling me again.

I am enjoying myself thoroughly when he suddenly sits up and says, "Turn over".

I turn over and he positions my ass in the air. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Three in quick succession. I am moaning uncontrollably. Between the fire of my breasts and the burn on my ass, I am lost in my mind. I feel the last seven smacks pepper both of my ass cheeks before Marcus commands me to get back on the bed on my knees.

I scramble up onto the bed and Marcus walks around to place the breast pump from Stella's onto me. This setup is a bit different as the cups encompass my entire areola. He climbs onto the bed behind me and bends me over.

"Please Marcus. Please. Help me" I plead.

He smoothes his hand from my neck to the base of my spine, slowly kissing my back and ass cheeks. I shudder under his touch. The pump is sucking away at my tits and I am insane with lust. My cunt is dripping and I need my husband to fuck me now.

"MARCUS!" I scream.

I feel him grip my hips and thrust into me, once, twice, three times.

"MARCUS! I CANT HOLD IT! I NEED TO CUM!"

He leans down over my back, humping away at my snatch, and whispers into my ear, "Cum Angel."

I shatter beneath him, bucking and thrashing. He plunges into me once more, holding my waist as he cums onto my cervix. My vision is blurry. My ears are ringing. My arms are weak. I feel him detach the pump, my brain is spinning and my world goes dark.

When I open my eyes, it is dark outside and the clock says 10 pm. I have been asleep for 8 hours. The events of the day flood my brain and I smile. I have never cum so hard before. I feel Marcus behind me. His arm thrown over my waist, cock tucked between the crack of my ass. I snuggle further into him and fall asleep, totally content.

*****

Author Note:

Sorry it has taken so long for this next installment. Life has gotten a bit crazy. Thanks to Your_slut for editing this for me. I am working on the 4th chapter so just keep an eye out. Thanks for all your comments and I hope you continue to enjoy this story.