His Wife's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Tony stood at the front door for a few minutes, talking. Mark wondered what they were saying. Slowly, Amy took Tony's jacket off her shoulders and handed it back to him. Mark's heart skipped a beat. Was Amy really not allowing Tony into her house? He felt relieved in some small way. Tony leaned into her as she held out his jacket. He brought his face close to hers and kissed her. Mark felt his chest tighten again. Tony let his lips linger on Amy's and he brought his hand up to her waist. Mark felt his heart sink within him. He watched as Amy pulled her face slowly away from Tony's. Her saw her lips move, but couldn't make out what she was saying. Tony's hand slowly slid up her body as he leaned in to kiss her again. This time, Amy didn't return the kiss. Mark saw her pull back and mouth the words, "Tony, no." He couldn't see Tony's face from his angle, but knew Tony had said something back to her as he bent in to kiss her again. Amy turned her face away and pushed Tony's hand off of her body. Tony's jacket fell to the ground as both of his arms reached around Amy's body, pulling her into him. She struggled to pull away from him as he forced his lips onto hers again. Amy tried to push him away, but Tony pushed her right back. He pushed her against the door, then grabbed her waist again and pulled her into him once more.

Mark suddenly found himself outside of the car, walking briskly towards the couple. He could hear Amy's strained voice telling Tony to stop.

"Hey!" Mark yelled as he approached. "Let her go!"

As Tony turned around surprised to see Mark, Amy pushed her way out of Tony's arms and ran to Mark. She grasped him in a tight embrace.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tony asked with shock in his voice. Mark didn't answer that question.

"Just get the hell out of here," Mark answered sternly.

"Hey man," Tony replied, picking up his jacket from the ground, "I was just trying to tell this slut not to be a cock tease."

Mark shot forward before he even realized it, his fist connecting with Tony's jaw. The brash 25-year old reeled backwards from the force of Mark's punch.

"What the fuck, man!?" Tony screamed as he grabbed his jaw. "Shit, you're as fucked up as this crazy bitch!"

"Just get the fuck out of here before something else happens," Mark spit as he glared at Tony. "You wouldn't want people to find out about this at work."

With those words, the fire in Tony's eyes softened. He seemed to realize that Mark had the ability to ruin his career at the dealership if he told others about this.

"Shit!" Tony exclaimed again as he turned towards his car holding his swollen jaw. He got in without another word. As he pulled out of the driveway, he glared at Mark and Amy as they stood with their arms around each other. His car sped off down the street, and Amy and Mark were suddenly alone. There were tears in Amy's eyes.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked her as he took her face in his hands.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just a little shaken, that's all. I thought....well I didn't know what was going to happen. He got so aggressive all of a sudden," Amy said with a shudder.

"C'mon, let's get you inside," Mark spoke softly to her as he led her into the house. Mark led Amy to a chair in the kitchen and got a blanket to put around her shoulders. As he did, Amy grasped his hand. She looked him in the eyes.

"Thanks Mark," she said as she gave his hand a little squeeze. Mark squeezed it back. He became lost in her dark green eyes as he stared at her face. Her hair silhouetted her pretty face with golden curls. Mark found the feeling he'd been trying to suppress for the better part of a month come rushing back up into his belly. He gave Amy a quick smile and let go of her hand.

"Let me get you some water," Mark said, trying to distract himself from the thoughts flying around in his head.

"How 'bout some tea?" Amy asked. Mark smiled at her again.

"Ok, sure," Mark answered as she returned his smile. He put the kettle on the stove and got two mugs out of the cabinet, along with two tea bags. Mark wasn't sure what his plans were, but he didn't feel like leaving Amy yet. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"No, of course not," Amy said, flashing him another warm smile. His thoughts went back to that night in his car, and how she had smiled when he told her that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. "I don't wanna be alone right now anyway."

The kettle boiled and Mark poured them each a cup. He handed one to Amy as he sat down across from her. She thanked him and gave him another of her winning smiles. They sat for some time in silence, sipping their tea. Mark didn't know exactly what to say. The last time they had been alone together they ended up almost having sex. Mark's mind replayed that night as he sat quietly drinking his tea. He wondered if Amy was thinking about it too. Finally Mark spoke.

"So what happened back there with Tony?"

"Oh god, I don't know. He wanted to come in with me. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea and all of a sudden he just got really aggressive. He kept telling me that it would be alright and that he really wanted to be alone with me," Amy answered.

"Yeah he's kind of a jackass," Mark offered.

"Well geez, Mark, you could've told me that sooner," Amy said with exasperation.

"Sorry, I just thought you liked him," Mark replied sheepishly.

"Well he seemed sweet at first, but I got the feeling that was just an act. That's why I told him I didn't want him to come in tonight; I wanted to see how he responded. What a dick," she said pensively trailing off.

"You don't deserve someone like that," Mark told her. "You deserve someone better."

Amy looked up at him quizzically. She searched Mark's eyes. Mark felt his heart stop as those beautiful green eyes pierced his soul.

"Oh Mark..." Her voice cracked and she looked away.

She stood up from the table and walked over to the sink, putting her mug in it. She stood with her back to him for a while. Mark didn't know what was going through her mind. She seemed troubled. He wanted to run over to her and throw his arms around her, but he stayed in his seat.

Suddenly, she turned around and looked straight at him. "Mark, what were you doing here? I mean, why were you here tonight?"

Mark's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak, a lump growing in his throat. "Um, I, uh...well, I...I just wanted to, um, to make sure that you were ok."

Amy's eyes narrowed as she stared at him. Then her eyes softened, and her lips curled into a small smile. Her eyes locked into his. Mark swallowed hard as she transfixed him with a seductive stare. "Oh Mark..."

Her voice cracked again and her eyes filled with tears. Mark couldn't resist this time. He got up from his chair and walked over to her. As he stood face to face with her, she smiled again and reached out to put her hand on his cheek. She caressed his cheek with the palm of her hand. Mark's skin tingled at her touch. His heart began to beat faster. Her eyes searched his, looking for some confirmation. Mark put his hand on top of hers and held her smooth hand to his face. "Oh Mark," she said again softly. She buried her head into his chest and he held her tight to his body, savoring the feel of her warmth. They stood like that for a while, their arms wrapped around one another in a silent embrace.

Amy slowly raised her head and looked up at Mark again. As Mark felt himself drowning in those liquid green eyes, Amy kissed him softly on the lips. Mark savored the feel of her lips on his, and he found himself kissing her back. Their mouths opened in unison and their tongues met once again. Passion flowed through their bodies as their mouths hungrily met in a deep and steamy kiss. Amy clasped her hands behind Mark's head and pulled his mouth into hers while Mark's hands found themselves around Amy's waist. Mark pulled her tight into him.

There were no words spoken between them now. Each knew what the other was thinking and that they were both on the same page. Mark's hands moved to Amy's firm ass, and he pulled her hips hard into his. A small moan came out of Amy's mouth as he did, and she started to grind her hips into him as he held them tight to his. She began kissing his neck as his hands moved down to the bottom of her dress, slowly pulling it up.

Amy broke their embrace and took a step back. She looked deep into Mark's eyes, then grabbed his hand. She led him out of the kitchen and down the short hallway to her room. Mark felt a strange mix of excitement and guilt. He knew that he was about to cheat on his wife with her own sister, but he also knew the anguish he had felt seeing Amy with Tony. He knew that he didn't want her to be with anyone else other than him.

As they entered Amy's room, she turned towards him and their bodies met again in a warm embrace. Their mouths sought each other as their hands explored the other's body. Amy sucked on Mark's earlobe as his hands squeezed her ass through the fabric of her dress.

Amy took a few steps back and, never breaking eye contact with Mark, slid one arm out of her dress, and then the other. The light from the moon shone brightly through the window, illuminating the otherwise darkened room. As Amy let the dress fall to the floor, the moonlight washed her body in a heavenly glow. Between the moonlight and the light from the hall, the room was bright enough for Mark to enjoy the sight of the black lace bra that covered Amy's firm C-cup breasts and the matching frilly lace panties, complete with garter straps holding up her sheer black stockings. She stepped forward, still wearing her black high heels. She struck a little pose, allowing Mark to drink in the sight of her young body in black lace lingerie. He smiled as she did, and she giggled and smiled back before walking seductively towards him again. His hands instinctively reached out to her hips and he ran his hands over the lace of her panties before pulling her hard into him again. He engulfed her mouth in a passionate kiss as his hands caressed her ass and the back of her thighs.

Amy's hands moved over Mark's body, up his sides and down over his shoulders. She started to unbutton Mark's shirt, and when she had finished she ran her hands over his bare chest. She pulled his shirt off of his shoulders before her hands moved down to Mark's waist and began to undo his belt buckle. She unhooked the button, then slowly slid the zipper down. With a small tug, Mark's pants fell to the floor. Amy slipped a hand into Mark's boxer shorts, grasping his hardening cock. She began to stroke it with her smooth hand as Mark's hands made their way to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and began to massage them sensuously before wrapping his arms around Amy's waist and pulling her tight to him. She wrapped a leg around him as their tongues engaged in a symphony of passion. Mark enjoyed the feel of Amy's tight body pressed against his; the feel of the lace bra against his bare chest, the warmth of her pussy in between his legs. He pulled his face away from hers and stared into her emerald eyes. He had dreamt of this.

They longingly searched the other's face and each found what they were looking for: affirmation. They wanted each other. They both knew it.

Amy smiled that sweet, warm smile and pecked Mark on the lips, then moved her mouth to his neck. She gently placed kisses on his neck, then his chest as she slowly slid down his body. She licked his nipples lightly, then continued south. Her mouth made it's way slowly down Mark's body, placing small kisses every few inches. Mark's body tingled with pleasure as her mouth reached his stomach, then the top of his boxers. Mark watched as she grabbed the elastic band with her teeth and began to move his shorts down with her mouth, helping pull them down in the back with her hands. Suddenly Mark's hard cock popped free as his underwear fell from his waist. It almost hit Amy in the face as it sprung loose, and she giggled at the near miss. She looked up at him from her knees seductively.

Mark smiled at the sight of his gorgeous sister-in-law's face just inches from his cock. As he did, she slipped the tip of her tongue slowly over his cock head while still looking up at him. Mark exhaled sharply and shuddered with joy. The reaction pleased Amy and she smiled broadly before turning her full attention to Mark's raging hard cock. She quickly dove her mouth onto it, sucking the head into her warm, wet mouth. Mark shuddered again. She pulled back, letting her tongue flit the underside of his dick before she took it in her mouth again. Mark moaned in pleasure as she did this a few more times. Then she slowly and methodically circled his cock with her tongue until every inch of it was covered with her warm saliva. Once it was, she again took his dick into her mouth and began to bob rhythmically over it. She tickled the underside with her tongue each time she pulled back, and took more of it in with each forward thrust. Mark found himself bucking his hips into her face in time with her as his hands grasped the top of her head.

Amy swirled her tongue around Mark's engorged cock one more time, then stood up in front of him. Their mouths met again and Mark could taste the salty residue of his pre-cum on Amy's tongue as it penetrated his lips. Mark's hands ran over Amy's back, over the bra straps, down her back, and over the black lace of her panties before moving up her back again. Amy broke the kiss and giggled as Mark's hands softly caressed her body. She coyly backed away from him before turning towards the bed. She bent over the bedside table to light a candle, then knelt on the bed, reaching across to light a few more candles on her dresser. Mark's eyes played over her tight ass, bathed in candle and moon light, as she knelt on the bed. His hand instinctively reached down to his hard cock as it twitched at the sight of her lithe body stretched out in front of him.

She flipped over, laying sideways on the bed. Her eyes lit up as she caught the sight of Mark stroking his stiff cock, and she bit her lower lip in a manner that betrayed the animal lust coursing through her body. She felt her panties moisten at the sight of Mark's throbbing cock in his hand, and her mind flashed back to when she first accidentally walked in on him masturbating. Then, the sight had turned her on so much that she gave Mark a blowjob right there, thus beginning their sexual adventures. Now, staring at his rock hard dick in his hand, all she wanted was that dick inside of her increasingly wet pussy.

Amy's hands moved slowly down her body as she lay on the bed. She couldn't help touching herself, and her hands made their way between her legs. As she rubbed her pussy through the lace material, Mark's cock twitched again in his hand. For a brief moment, Amy's eyes closed as she rubbed her swollen clit with one hand while caressing her pussy lips with the other, causing the front of her panties to wedge in her moist canyon. She quickly opened her eyes again and gave Mark a playful smile. She sat up on the bed and her hands moved slowly down her thighs. She unhooked the garter straps holding her stockings up and teasingly began to pull the one on her right leg slowly off. The candlelight flickered and Mark smiled as the black silk gave way to pink flesh. Amy undid her high heels and took them off, then removed the right stocking and dropped it on the floor. Her hands moved to the one on her left leg when Mark walked over. He knelt on the floor in front of her and sensuously ran his hand up her stockened leg, causing Amy to exhale sharply, before grabbing the top and slowly pulling it down her leg. As it gave way to the skin on her thigh, he leaned forward and kissed the newly visible flesh. With each inch of stocking removed, he covered the now naked skin with a light kiss, working his way down her leg. As he removed the stocking from her foot, he threw it over his shoulder playfully and smiled as Amy giggled. He kissed the top of her foot, then rose to meet her lips with his once again.

Mark's mouth moved to Amy's neck and he began to suck and kiss her soft flesh as she moaned in his ear. As his mouth moved to the top of Amy's breasts, she reached around her back and undid the hook, letting the bra fall off of her. Mark suddenly had his sister-in-law's perky 34-C tits smack in front of his face once again. He realized that he loved her tits more than anything else about her. They were firm and perky. The nipples pointed straight at him, and rose to his touch. He cupped one in his hand, and then the other, rolling his fingers over the soft flesh of her nipples.

"Oh god yes," Amy muttered as Mark's mouth descended onto the supple mounds of her flesh. He sucked and flicked her nipples with his tongue as he moved his mouth from one to the other and back again. Amy was running her hands through Mark's hair as he licked and sucked on her nipples again and again. Each time they felt more sensitive, and Amy soon felt like she wouldn't be able to take much more. She wanted Mark to stop and to continue all at the same time, and felt the wetness grow between her legs. The front of her panties were now completely soaked as Mark's teasing continued on her tender nipples.

"Oh Mark," Amy whispered, "please." Mark stopped his assault on her nipples and faced her again. His tongue invaded her mouth as she moaned in pleasure.

"Please what?" Mark asked softly as he looked into her eyes.

"I need you," Amy responded in short breaths, barely audible. Her eyes begged him. "I need you. To fuck me. Please fuck me." Mark almost came right there, hearing his wife's younger sister begging him to fuck her. Her words ignited a spark and Mark dove hungrily on top of her, his tongue attacking her mouth. With the passion of a thousand lonely nights, their tongues danced over each other. Their hands ran over the other's body as the passion consumed them. Amy's hands ran down Mark's back and onto his ass, squeezing them. Her legs wrapped around Mark's waist as he lay on top of her and she thrust her hips up into his as she pulled his ass down towards her. Mark's raging cock was ground into Amy's pussy as she pulled their hips together. He felt the slick lace rubbing against the underside of his cock, and he could feel the wetness that had seeped through her panties. He ground his dick against the wet lace, pushing it farther inside her swollen pussy lips. They held that embrace for a minute; their mouths hungrily meeting again and again, their tongues swirling, their hips grinding against one another.

As their mouths retreated, Amy managed to push Mark off her enough so that she could scooch further up the bed, resting her head on a pink pillow. Mark knelt over her, straddling her waist, staring down at the waiting 22-year old beneath him. Amy stared up, biting her lip again in anticipation. Her green eyes flashed in the flickering candlelight, and Mark saw emotion there that he hadn't recognized before. Mark knew he was going to have sex with his wife's little sister. But there was no guilt, no fear. Only a powerful feeling that he had been trying to ignore. He bent over Amy and kissed her.

Amy's hands caressed Mark's chest as be hovered above her. Then she slowly slid them down her body and looped her thumbs into the waistline of her panties. Mark's heart felt like it stopped and time stood still. For what seemed like an eternity Amy's hands remained at her hips, then with one swift scooch of her butt, her panties were gone, and all the wonders of her beautiful young pussy were laid bare to Mark. This hadn't been the first time he had seen her pussy, but this time it was opened to him, inviting him in to fill her with his manhood. He relished the feeling of being wanted by this beautiful young woman, of being invited to enjoy all the exquisite wonders of her tight, wet pussy. He would have never thought in a million years that he would have been here with his wife's sister, but he felt honored in some strange way.