His World Ch. 02

Story Info
Raiyne and Jamie plan to get her out.
2.2k words
4.3
14.3k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

NOTE TO ALL READERS: This story in no way describes what an actual Dom/sub relationship is like. This was just something that popped into my head, and I decided to write down. For those of you in a Dom/sub relationship, please do not take offense to what you are about to read, as that was not my intention.

she sat at the bar, waiting for him, drinking a coke. she tapped her foot against the stool, showing just how nervous she was. It had been so long since they had seen one another, and right now, time felt like it was taking its sweet time to pass. she jumped when she felt a hand upon her shoulder, afraid that her Master had found her and knew what was going to happen. As she turned around, they’re eyes locked; she stood and they embraced.

“It’s so good to see you,” Jamie whispered into her ear.

she didn’t want to let him go. “It’s good to see you too, Jamie. You look really great.”

He smiled at her. “And you haven’t changed one bit.”

her eyes moved to his lips, and she suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. They got a table and sat down. Their conversation began as idle chit-chat until she asked him if he was seeing anyone.

“Well, you remember why we split up, right?”

she nodded.

“Well, I found what I was looking for, and the relationship lasted for a little while, but something was missing. There were feelings there, but not the ones that I needed to feel. Because of that, nothing felt right because my heart wasn’t in the relationship, so that ended. I’ve been single ever since.”

her heart began to race. she wondered if his feelings for her were still there, but she was afraid to ask. raiyne didn’t want to risk having him as a friend by asking. Biting down on her lower lip, she continued to look at him.

“So, sexy, you seeing anyone right now?” He asked with a smile.

And that was it. That was the question she had been dreading. she sighed softly and looked down at her hands. she began by telling him how it all began, how when he left her, she was curious as to what he was so fascinated with, what it was that was so appealing. Then, she went into how she met Jareth and how things started off between them. He was so gentle introducing her to the world of submission. He listened intently as she continued telling him how T/their relationship progressed and how He got more violent with her. The look upon Jamie’s face when from interested to shocked to guilty. He began to feel that it was his fault she was in the situation she was in. she told him everything, even about T/their last encounter. When she was done with telling him everything, she took a deep breath. “That felt so good to get out. I’ve been dying to talk to someone about it, but I was just too embarrassed to tell anyone about it.”

Jamie got up from his chair and pulled her out of hers to wrap his arms around her. “Raiyne, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to get you involved in this,” He sighs softly. “You know, not all Dom/sub relationships are like that. Masters and Mistresses are usually more caring. You just happened to end up with someone who’s just a tad bit psychotic.” He was hoping to get a small smile out of her but failed miserably.

“It’s not your fault. I got myself into this situation by myself. It’s just, He seemed so sweet the first few months. Then as more time went by, He go more mean and violent. By the time I decided I needed to get out of the relationship, I was too afraid to. Jamie, I don’t know what He’s even capable of. The other night, I don’t even think that broke into what He’s capable of. I’m afraid of what He’d do to me if I told Him it was over, that I wanted to leave.” The tears that she had been holding back now flowed freely from her eyes.

“Let’s get out of here. Come on, I’ll take you home with me, and we can talk more about this there.” He held out his hand to her and she took it. He wanted her to leave her car at the restaurant, but she was afraid of one of her Master’s friends, or her Master Himself, seeing her car there and not her. Instead, she followed him home.

He had moved to a new place since they split up. Maybe his ex Mistress didn’t want him in the apartment they shared together. she wondered if he lived with Her. He had bought a beautiful brick house in a decent town. It wasn’t too big, but it wasn’t small either. It was a place she could see herself living in once she was married and planning on having kids. As he led her inside, she noticed that the place lacked a woman’s touch. He must have bought the house after the relationship ended. They sat down on a black leather couch, and he pulled her into his arms. Again, the tears began to flow freely.

“Raiyne,” his voice was soft, “do you want me to talk to him about you leaving? Or at least about him calming down with you?”

she shook her head violently. “Mas…” she caught herself before she finished, “He would punish me for telling anyone what goes on between us. He believes that what goes on in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom. Jamie…” she didn’t know what to say.


He held her tighter, feeling lost because he wasn’t sure there was anything he could do to help her. There had to be a way to get her out of there safely. “What about a restraining order?”

“No, those never really help anyway. Do you honestly think I could get to a phone if He came near me? Besides, it wouldn’t go through mainly because I was a willing participant with everything that happened.”

“But you weren’t really willing.”

“I was because I knew what would happen if I didn’t go along with whatever He wanted.” her body went limp in his arms.

“Shit.” He was getting frustrated. He wanted to help her out, but it seemed that there was no way for her to get out. Suddenly, he had an idea. “How many days usually go by before he finally calls you after something like this happens?”

“About two or three. Why?” she looked up at him, curiosity on her face.

“I have an idea. When you talk to him, suggest going out to a bar or out to lunch or something. Then, call me and let me know. I’ll accidentally run into you guys.” He grins at her.

“Jamie, we’ll get caught…”

He cut her off, “How? Don’t worry about it. Everything will be fine. I promise, okay?”

she nodded softly.

“Just, no matter what I do, play along with it when this happens, okay?”

Again, she nodded in agreement.

They sat in one another’s arms for a good bit of time before she decided to return home.

“Remember what I said, Raiyne. We will get you out of this, one way or another.” He placed a soft kiss upon her lips, and time was frozen for her. When the kiss ended, she took a step back and turned to leave.

she sat in her car for a moment before driving off to go home.

There were no messages on her machine when she got home, and a sigh of relief escaped her lips. Sitting back on her couch, she contemplated her situation once again. How she longed to be rid of her Master and go back to Jamie. Jamie, who always treated her as an equal. she would have done anything for him. her phone began to ring and broke her out of her thoughts. she hesitated answering it, afraid of who it was going to be on the other line.

“I just wanted to make sure you got home okay,” Jamie’s sweet voice comforted her.

“I’m fine. I’m in one piece,” she laughed softly.

“I did forget to tell you one thing while you were here.”

her heart began to race again as she waited for him to finish.

“I just wanted to let you know that not all Dominate guys are like that. There’s definitely something wrong with him. Most Doms are actually very loving. They may discipline you, but not to the extent that he has.”

A frown formed upon her lips. she had hoped that he had wanted to tell her something else…something she had longed to hear.

“Raiyne?” His voice cut into her thoughts.

“Sorry, Jamie…” a beep interrupted her. Noticing the number on the caller ID, she knew she had to get off the phone, now. “I have to go. It’s Him.”

Without waiting for him to say a word, she hung up on him and took the other call. “Hello, Master.”

“It’s time for us to meet again, slut.” His words cut into her soul.

“Master, may i speak freely?” she asked meekly.

He sighed, “Fine.”

“Master, if it would please you, i was hoping maybe W/we could go out for lunch tomorrow. W/we haven’t done so in a long time…”

“That’s fine. I was actually thinking of doing something special for tomorrow. After all, it will be nine months since W/we began seeing each other.” she could almost see the smirk on his face. “After lunch, you will return home with me. Make sure to wear something I’ll enjoy underneath your dress tomorrow.” He told her the time and place and hung up.

she called Jamie back, and apologized for hanging up on him. He understood why she did and asked her what happened. she was suddenly afraid of what Master would do if Jamie did actually show up, but the way Jamie was so calm about everything, she knew she couldn’t say no to him. He got the time and place from her, and their conversation soon ended. she began making preparations for tomorrow.

By the time she had everything set, she knew she should get to bed. It was still very early, but she knew that she would need all her strength for what was going to take place. her body was shaking, and her insides felt as if they were twisting and turning inside her. she was so afraid; she didn’t want to upset Him for she knew there would be repercussions if that were to happen, especially on a special day. Even now, she didn’t fully understand Him, and she had no idea why he insisted on celebrating T/their anniversaries. The only special thing He did on those days was not punish her as severely. Laying down in bed, she was soon in a deep slumber, dreaming of things that once were.

The shrill ringing of the phone wakes her with a start. her first thought was that she slept through the entire day, and her Master was calling to yell at her. If she disappointed Him today, things would get even worse. Answering the phone, her voice is shaky, as she still hasn’t looked at the time.

“Raiyne, calm down. It’s only me.” Jamie tried to comfort her.

“What time is it?”

“It’s only 9 AM. I was just calling to check up on you and see if you were ready. Try to relax, okay?” There was worry in his voice.

“You scared the shit out of me, Jamie!” Taking a few deep breaths, she began to grow calm.

He went over the plan with her again, but she was still unsure about all of this. she knew how Jareth was, and she didn’t want to upset him. After her conversation with Jamie ended, she took a hot bath to relax her nerves. she wasn’t sure if she would be able to play this off as a chance meeting, but she hoped she would. she wasn’t even sure what Jamie was going to say to Him; she only knew she had to play along. Jamie had given her a signal to go by. When he squeezed her thigh, she was to leave to go to the bathroom for about 10 minutes. After that, she was to peek out the door, and if they seemed to still be talking, she was to stay in there longer. If Jamie looked up at her, it was okay to come back. The bath didn’t help at all, so she took a shower so she could ready herself for him.

By the time she was done with washing up, it was almost 11:00. she sighed softly to herself as she put on a new set of bra and crotchless panties, both leather, both a present from Him. On top of that, she put on a blue sun dress, hoping that it would please him. In her purse, she had hidden a brush and a band to tie her hair back for when they were alone. When she was finally done, it was time for her to leave.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers