His World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into his eyes, she could see that he still cared for her. She could see the worry in his eyes. Did he really think that after only one week he'd be able to give her the courage, the strength she needed to leave Him? In her heart, she knew what she wanted, but she wasn't sure if he wanted the same thing. She could resist her urge no longer, and the fact that she was still sitting on his lap didn't help matters any. Taking a deep breath, she leaned into him, placing her lips upon his. At that moment, everything was perfect. His arms were around her waist, holding her close, and hers were around his neck, her fingers funning through his hair. The kiss lasted longer than she thought it would have, and it turned more passionate than she thought. When it ended, they were both breathless and aroused.

Jamie rested his forehead against hers. "God, Raiyne, I missed you."

She smiled at him and whispered, "I missed you too, Jamie."

They kissed again, this one lasting longer then the first. Raiyne melted into his arms, feeling more comfortable than she had in a long time. She opened herself up to him, mind body and soul. As the kiss deepened, things heated up even more, and it was he who broke the kiss.

"Baby, if we keep this up, I'm not going to be able to control myself." He smiled at her.

She felt his desire growing underneath her, and the passion was rising within her. "Jamie, what makes you think I want you to stop?"

"You're sending me mixed signals, love," he shook his head softly. "You might just be giving into the moment. If we do go any further, I want it to be because you want it as much as I do." He kissed her forehead. "Come on, let's watch a movie."

When it came time to retire for the night, he was making his couch into a bed.

"Jamie..."

He laughed, seeing the confused look on her face. "Don't worry, I'm sleeping on the couch. You're staying in my bed."

She frowned and walked to him. Without saying another word, she took his hands in hers and led him to his bedroom. He wasn't sure exactly what she meant by it, but he figured she'd tell him sooner or later. Pulling him into the bed with her, she laid her head on his chest, letting him take her into his arms.

"I just want you to hold me, Jamie. I just want to sleep in your arms, nothing more. Do you think we can do that?" She looked up at him, emotion filling her eyes.

"Raiyne, honey, I would do anything you asked me to." They pulled the covers over each other and spent the night holding each other. Her sleep was dreamless; she was at peace, and so was he.

12