Historical Erotica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These teasing letter and the increasing love of Dr Marques for Aisha led to Dr Marques to make a fateful decision. He decided to help Aisha escape and run away with her. One evening the opportunity presented itself and Dr Marques disguised Aisha as a nurse and lead her out of the asylum. They both get into Dr Marques car and head for a safe haven, they speed away for hours until they reach the Sahara desert and entered into a medium size town. Dr Marques and Aisha head for a local hotel and check into a room.

Dr Marques looked at Aisha, this gorgeous creature before him and knew she was all his. He sat on the bed and Aisha came towards him, dressed in a simple night outfit, she crawls onto the bed and sits on Dr Marques's lap. She holds his hands and smiles before moving forward, she passes his mouth and kisses his neck and then pauses and places both her hands around his head and presses her head into his eye. She pauses and then breathes heavily into his ear and whispers, "Tonight we are free, tonight is our night. Tonight is what could be and I will do things tonight that will blow your mind."

She opens her mouth and extends her tongue into his ear, makes brief contact and withdraws. She does it a few more times and then starts nibbling on his earlobe. Dr Marques works his kisses onto Aisha's shoulder and works down. He pulls down her arms straps and her night dress begins to fall off and her olive-skin is revealed. He kisses away at her breasts, and starts licking and sucking on her nipples. Her nipples are ripe and life-giving, they have converted Dr Marques from a skeptic into a believer. Female nipples sustain life and now they are sustaining Dr Marques. The succulent tit has an overwhelming effect on him. He love's it and can't get enough.

Aisha stops kissing and says, "Go down on me." Dr Marques pauses, takes his head out of her breasts and looks her in the eye and then nods. He kisses down her naked body and starts licking out her bellybutton. He then moves further down and kisses around her outer lips, ten on them, finally placing his tongue on her entry. The room temperature is sweltering, sweat consumes the lustful couples flesh, but both are so deeply engaged with one another that neither particularly notices. Dr Marques starts to penetrate the ever groaning louder Aisha's- inner sanctum. His tongue feels the inside of her and wants more. Aisha closes her eyes and tilts her head back, ecstatic cries leave her lips and the promise of farther sexual indiscretions make the orgasmic atmosphere electrifying. No woman or manhood will be left undry on this evening.

Aisha's amazing body produces internal juices, which Dr Marques slurp up and takes in heavy loads, ever eager for more. A vaginal juice moustache appears on Dr Marques's upper lip and he wipes this off and swallows. Aisha smiles at the development and kisses Dr Marques on the lips, inserting her salivated tongue and exchanges bodily fluids. She kisses down his body and drops to her knees and pulls down his pants and underwear, both her lays his manhood, which is ever hardening with fresh air and Aisha's heavy breath, which make contact with it. Aisha looks up and then down again. She licks, bites and swallows away. She really works away at his cock, pushing skin back and forth and licking underneath his balls.

Finally she sucks and swallows his cock whole and a large lump emerge in her throat. She sucks and swallows hard. Nothing is left unjuiced, the contents of Dr Marques's manhood are empted down Aisha's throat in large gulps. She loves to suck cock. Her breath smells of cum and the air is thick with the smell of cum. Dr Marques withdraws his manhood from Aisha's mouth, he pulls her up onto the bed and throws her onto it. He jumps on top of her and slides his penis into her vagina.

Like two wild animals savagely going for one another, the couple rock back and forth and the bed springs shake violently. Fucking has never been so intense, sweat falls off Dr Marques's body and onto Aisha's body. Constant fluid exchanges on every level make this dialogue a very wet affair indeed. Aisha feels like her pussy is going to be ripped open and Marques feels his cock is going to burst. But both solider on, revolutions are messy affairs and a sexual one more so. Looking down at his lover, Dr Marques feels any trace of supremacist ideology he had left has gone and a new interracial fait accompli would replace the old order. Marques feels Aisha becoming very moist and leaky, she runs down her leg and his. Dr Marques does not stop and pushes harder.

Suddenly, he feels climax coming and closes his eyes and rests his head on Aisha's shoulders, it's coming out. He screams and cries and more cum comes out. Within moments his barren cock becomes fertile and cannot stop producing thick cum. He fills Aisha up. The couple rest for the rest of that evening. They spend a few days on the run, but are eventually caught and taken away by the French authorities. They deem him to be a criminal and all of his psychological treatments are exposed during tribunal. He's disgraced and held in a cell, before going mad and committed. The therapist who had him sectioned concluded in a report, "His mental malaise was a result of his misunderstanding and abuse of French civilising values. This forced him to go native and led to this condition."

12