History Class Gets Very Interesting

Story Info
Lyssa can't wait to play with her new toy.
1.6k words
4.23
35.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

History class was interesting today... not because of anything that the teacher said or did... but oh well...

I had a 2 hour break between my math class and my history class today so I decided to visit my favorite store... the local adult novelty store... I typically only visit with girlfriends or when I am planning kinky birthday presents but today was just about me. I needed something fun to play with.

So I walk into the store and Mary comes up to me and pulls me into the "back room." Mary is a girl that works at the store; she also lives in my building so we hang out sometimes. "Lyssa you have to see what we just got in." She does this often, so I am used to it. She puts a package in my hands and I look at it. "Microvibe 5000" "Mary I already have a vibrator, you gave me one for my birthday last week." Mary proceeded to tell me that this was like nothing I had ever seen before. Apparently the vibe has a microchip in it and when you send a text message to the given phone number it turns the vibe on for 5 minutes. It was so tiny that I couldn't believe that it would work, but from the sheen on Mary's forehead I could tell that it got the job done.

So of course I bought it and when I looked at the time on the receipt I realized that I would be cutting it close to getting back to class. I didn't have time to play with my new toy then but I thought I might could get some use out of it in class.

I walked into class, took my seat in the back row of the auditorium. Stephen was already there. Stephen is this totally cute guy who sits next to me. I think that he is in some fraternity, but who cares... he is hot. Anyway, he has smiled at me a couple of times, but he is a total academic. At first I thought he was gay, but he checked out my legs when I was wearing fishnets the other day.

So Professor whoever started talking and I started to doze off. That's when I remembered my new toy. I grabbed it out of my bag and creeped out the door to the bathroom. The business part of the toy is designed to go inside with a little nub for clit stimulation. I put it in and went back into class. As soon as I was in my seat I grabbed my cell out of my bag. I had written the number down on my hand so I sent the message and waited. It didn't start immediately so I thought something was wrong with it. I started taking notes off of Stephen's paper. Halfway through a sentence about some war somewhere it turned on. I gasped and Stephen looked at me. I smiled and continued writing noted.

I was squirming in my seat for the full five minutes. As soon as it turned off I grabbed my cell and resent the message. There was another thirty second delay and then my bliss returned. During the next five minutes I took what I thought were notes, but upon later reading I found to be complete gibberish, but that isn't important. When my miracle machine turned off this time I didn't even think to hide my cell phone when I was sending the message. The TA walked over and took my phone just as I hit the send key.

My TA is a bitch, she said that I could come and pick my phone up from her office after class. All I could say was "Uh-huh" because my toy had turned back on. I realized that this was going to be the last five minutes that I was going to have before it turned off so I decided to make the most of it. I crossed my legs and gently rocked back and forth. I was so extremely close to getting off when it turned off. I was pissed.

I was on the verge of having my very first VERY public orgasm and it was ruined by madame bitch. I was so horny I couldn't very well do nothing... I was sure that I had left a wet spot on my chair, but I didn't care... I needed to get off and I needed it bad. I stood up slowly, both to pull my skirt back down and to make sure that my legs were going to hold me. I grabbed my notebook and bag and quietly made my way out the door again and headed straight for the bathroom. I walked into a stall, hung my bag up and spread my legs... I was so wet that my toy dropped from my vagina without me so much as pulling at it. I threw it in my bag and put the lid down on the toilet. I sat down, leaned back and put my hand between my legs. I was so into what I was doing that I didn't realize I hadn't locked the bathroom stall. I probably wouldn't have either if I hadn't had my hand pushed away to be replaced by someone with dark brown hair.

If it had been any other time I would have been really worried, but I was so close to getting off that I didn't care who this stranger was. Whoever it was knew what the hell they were doing. I started pulling on my tits and biting my lip. Even though I was already caught there was no use in my letting everyone else in the building know what was going on. I started to taste metal as I realized that I had bit my lip so hard that I was drawing blood. As soon as that thought occurred to me I started to gush... It is so great being a girl, you don't have to tell the person giving you head that you are about to cum... it isn't a requirement like it is for guys.

Only after the third wave of my orgasm washed over me did I realize that I still had no clue who was laboring at my twat. I grabbed the hair and pulled up so that I could see their face. It was Stephen. I was completely caught off guard, I didn't know what to say... Why was Stephen in the women's bathroom? Why did he follow me? Where in the hell did he learn to eat pussy like that?

It was when he stood up to grab a paper towel to wipe him chin with did I see that he was practically sticking out of it pants. It was painfully obvious that I had somehow gotten this guy rock hard, so I had to do something about it. I walked over to him and just as he was about to say something I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants down. I grabbed the elastic of his boxers with my teeth and pulled those down as well.

I knew that Stephen was hot, but he was to much of a bookworm to be built like this. He had to be at least 7inches long. Not only that but as I started to inhale him I realized that he was much thicker than he looked. I haven't given head to very many guys, but he was definitely the biggest I've ever had. It took three tries before I could finally get him all into my mouth. He was so big and he tasted awesome. I almost forgot that he was there, if that is possible, until he pushed my hair back out of my face. I know that guy's like watching themselves get head but he was so sweet about it.

He must have been hard for quite a while because it didn't take hardly any time for him to signal that he was about to cum. ( I told you it is the rule didn't I...) I could feel him starting to jerk in my mouth so I already had some idea that he was about to blow. At last, in one motion I grabbed his balls and shoved him to the back of my mouth. He came immediately and shot the first two squirts of his load down my throat. As he pulled out he squirted several more times. Most of it went in my mouth, but some ended up on my face and chest.

When I was sure that he was completely finished I stood up and walked over to the sink to clean up. Stephen leaned against the wall and slowly pulled his pants up. I smiled at him in the mirror and asked the question that had been on my mind since I realized it was him. "Why did you follow me into the bathroom?"

He laughed and said, "The way you were squirming in your chair, I had some idea what was going on. And then when the ice bitch took your phone you looked like you lost your best friend. I had a feeling you were coming out here to finish up, and when I saw how wet the seat of your chair was I knew for sure. But it wasn't until I touched your chair and tasted what you had left behind that I realized how awesome you tasted and I had to have more."

So it turns out that Stephen's gorgeous cock is even more brilliantly useful when it is used in place of the new toy that Mary gave me... But I didn't find that out until later that evening... so that will have to be a story for another time...