History Of Cheating Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee come outa the other room, she was wearin some of them tart duds I got for her. Shit fire, I mighta still been pissed at Dee, but my whanger didn't seem to give a shit what I was thinkin. She walked right over and squatted right in front of me. She grabbed my big ol hard dick, and stuffed the end of it right in her mouth. I almost choked on my tatters.

She was suckin and pumpin, pumpin and suckin. This was sure better than any of them whores that I sometimes thought about. I didn't have no time right then to think about what I was gonna do to Dee for cheatin, my mind was kinda occupied at the time. She was still suckin while I finished my tatters, I sure do love them fried tatters.

Dee got up and poked that big ol ass right in my face, then she sat right down on that big hard dick of mine. It crowded right in to her tight pussy in one go. Dee started riddin me like them fellers do over at the circle x, when theys breakin wild stock. After a while she started buckin real hard, her pussy was tryin to squeeze my peter flat as a pancake. When we was done she fell asleep in the saddle, with my pecker still stuffed inside her. It wasn't the most comfortable nights sleep, but I had a lot worse.

At dawn, when the rooster crowed, she woke up. I had a hard dick again, and she started to ride some more. This time she rode like we was goin to a picnic, nice and easy. I can't say which way I liked best, my daddy always told me "Son, there ain't no such thing as bad pussy, just some's better than others."

I saddled up Blue after breakfast, I had to decide about Dee. I took a slow easy ride, just thinkin and lettin Blue wander. I was home by supper. Dee was at the stove fixin some food, she was only wearin an apron. That big ol ass of hers looked like it was smilin at me when I walked in. Goddamn, she wasn't makin this easy, and lookin at her ass was makin it harder by the minute.

I sat at the table, Dee brought me a plate of fried Tatters. Damn, she got down on her knees and opened my pants up, she fished out my pecker and started suckin and pumpin again.

"Dee, I did a lot of thinkin today." She looked up at me, but continued her chores.

"I ain't all that happy with what you done. But I reckon I'm gonna keep you around. It'd be damn hard to find another woman to tend the chickens and milk the cows as good as you." Dee was really churnin the butter now, suckin and pumpin.

"What the hell would I do with all them whore clothes? You're a good woman Dee, but you done me wroooong... OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" I said just as I delivered a fresh load of cream into her mouth.

"Damn it, Dee You know I oughta beat your ass and send you packin, but I never seen no woman that serves fried tatters quite like you do."

"Ty, would you care for another helping?"

Damn, I purely love Dee's TATTERRRRS...!!!!

Tell me if you like it tell me if you don't. It help's me learn.

12