History Repeats Itself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute I felt my ejaculation build up and accelerate to the surface, a few seconds of pure ecstasy as the sensation ripped through my innards, raced down the length of my penis and streamed into Christine's cunt. I held myself tight inside her until the red hot sensation dissipated and she urged me on again. I launched myself back into her and fucked her solidly for a further minute, every stroke was met by a grunt until my dick slowly began to shrink inside her and my lunges slowed to a halt. We were both slick with sweat and I was heaving for breath, she was giggling and turned round to take my face in her hands and kiss me on the lips.

I gripped her bottom and pulled her close. "You are mad" I told her, "barking mad". "You loved it" she said and I had to agree. "We have to do that again" I said and she looked doubtful and took my limp and sticky dick in my hand and waggled it back and forth. "I'll look forward to it" she said "but you need to rest him now" and she took it in her hand and crouched down to kiss it two or three times along its much diminished length.

I looked around nervously as we edged back to the privacy of the rear patio but there was no movement for miles around. I had no wish to come under the gaze of any of the local matrons but I had little to be ashamed of. I wouldn't win any prizes as a bodybuilder or a porn star but I was a good looking six footer and I was modestly muscled with a flat (ish) stomach and a dick that I didn't need to hide when I was in the changing rooms.

The pool was summoning me and I walked slowly down each step, adjusting to the coolness of the water until my groin was submerged and I could rinse off the sticky mess of sweat and spunk and fanny juice. The chill of the water subsided and I threw myself off the last step and swam to the deep end. Gradually my upper half became accustomed to the temperature and my body relaxed as I swam and floated around, I lay on my back and called Christine over and invited her in.

With my cock lying shrunken and wrinkled against my leg it was a hard act to bring off the manly provocative look. Nonetheless she came and stood naked and beautiful and brown on the top step with just her feet covered by the water. Slowly she followed the same route as me but once her knees were underwater she leapt in and front-crawled her way towards me. For a while we splashed and fooled around but there came a moment when we swam together and looked into each other's eyes. She reached one hand down to my flaccid penis and gripped the cheek of my ass with her other hand and pulled me close

She asked if I could remember the night we had made love in a blood warm pool in a Fort Lauderdale villa. She rubbed her groin against my hip and I realised that she was still aroused even though I was a spent force and this kind of conversation was designed to heighten her state of arousal.

I could hardly forget the night in question and we recalled how, following an evening of drinking, two other friends of ours had joined us in the pool long after midnight. Each couple had retreated to the corners and Christine and I were kissing and generally fooling around until we realised that Binnsy's recently acquired girlfriend Janice, was laid on the tiled surround whilst Binnsy was standing knee deep on the steps in the shallow end. We watched, initially in disbelief, as he lifted her ankles to his shoulders and fucked her noisily and vigorously in the full knowledge that they had our complete attention. It was the first time I had ever seen two other people having sex.

Our shocked reaction had not lasted long and Christine had taken the initiative by frantically tugging at the string of my swim shorts and dragging them down whilst at the same time she was discarding her bikini bottoms. It would have been impossible not to have an erection at that moment in time and before I knew it Christine had backed me in to a corner of the pool and put her two arms around my neck. She climbed on board and we wriggled back and forward until my dick was fully inserted. I had no wish to be the object of anyone's attention so our shagging motions were unusually restrained and Christine managed to keep her volume down even though the noise coming from our companions would have drowned out just about anything. It was a gloriously clear starlit night and I had a perfect view of Binnsy's arse hammering back and forward which had aroused me so much that I shot my load in less than two minutes.

That hadn't been enough for Christine so we had disengaged and she stood in front of me with her back resting against my chest as I furiously finger-fucked her. Her own hand had reached down to join mine on her clitoris and her other hand stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her orgasm was just as rapid and I felt her knees collapse as it pulsed through her. We came to a standstill and watched in admiration as Binnsy and Janice continued to fuck madly away. Janice was now lying on a child's polystyrene body board, which might have been more comfortable, but it was a toss-up as to whether the board squealing on the wet tiles, or Janice moaning like a banshee, was making the most noise. Finally Binnsy ejaculated into his partner, there was no mistaking the huge "yaagh" noises that he let out but another minute or so had passed by until finally his arse movements came to a reluctant halt.

He had turned towards us with a drunken triumphant look upon his face and his eyes rested on Christine's tits which were in full view because I had pushed her bikini top up around her neck. She made no attempt to cover up and stared straight back at his fat cock, I felt her back stiffen as she pushed her breasts defiantly outwards. Janice hid her nakedness by sliding into the water whilst Binnsy tried to decide whether we had been shagging or whether we had simply watched his floor show. My shorts floating nearby might have given him a clue and because Christine's bikini bottoms were nowhere to be seen she had to reach out for my shorts and wriggle clumsily into them so that she could leave the pool with some dignity. I'd had no choice but to leave bare-arse naked to be pursued by mocking cheers from Binnsy and Janice.

That was three years ago, but right now I had a limp dick and a wife who was pressing hard against me and who was revving herself up for some more of that type of pool action. Matters were resolved by means of a plastic Lilo which Christine floated upon whilst I buried my head between her legs, licking and sucking and slurping on her swollen fanny lips and clitoris. She gripped my hair with both hands and urged me on with coarse language. I had to concentrate because the makeshift raft kept submerging and I constantly found myself performing underwater fellatio which is a pretty impossible thing to do without drawing in enormous amounts of pool water. Her writhing body defied my attempts to keep the vessel stable so I resorted to plunging two and then three fingers deep inside her until the tell-tale signs of her approaching orgasm began to rack her body. Finally she came, her lower half shuddering with the intensity of it. She slid off the raft and wrapped her arms around herself and squeezed tightly as the sensations slowly passed through her before dying away.

We left the pool hand in hand and dried ourselves in the sun. I walked naked into the house to find some drinks and came back to find Christine back on her sun lounger examining her fingernails. She had also dispensed with the notion of swimwear and her neatly shaved mound was exposed to the bright sun. I warned her to look after it and not to let it get burnt but the truth was that it was almost the same colour as the rest of her, unlike my own groin and backside which were several different shades of white, pink and tan.

The day drew on and grew hotter by the hour and for a while we entertained ourselves by spreading towels on the grass and applying sun lotion to each other and paying particular attention to the genital area. I could not resist kissing and touching her at every opportunity and she frequently groped for my cock or kissed it but it steadfastly refused to play the game and stiffen up.

We donned shorts whilst we ate a late lunch and picked at chicken and salad with our fingers and drank San Miguel from the bottle. The afternoon passed and I occupied myself by alternating between reading in the shade, lying out in the full sun, walking around the grounds of the villa and taking frequent dips in the pool to cool down. Christine was less active (and less clothed) but sometime in the mid-afternoon she rose to go inside to make two gin and tonics. I watched her wrap a towel around her waist and walk across the patio and my cock stirred at the sight of her flat stomach and pert tits.

For a few milliseconds I debated whether I was ready to fuck her again and decided that even if I wasn't, we had been married long enough to be able to laugh at such temporary deficiencies. That thought process alone was sufficient to initiate a throbbing sensation down below which suggested that I might just be ready again. I followed her inside and gestured down to the bulge in my shorts behind which lay my twitching cock. I emphasised the point by crudely thrusting my hips towards her as an unmistakeable signal that drinks should be postponed for a while.

She rolled her eyes but nevertheless she pressed against me, pulled my shorts down and took my cock in her hand. I felt the blood surge through it as it rapidly stiffened and lengthened and I cupped her breast with one hand and gripped one cheek of her ass with other. She backed towards a dining room chair and, after sitting down upon it, she closed her mouth around my meat. I stood over her with my two hands holding each side of her head and pressed myself into her but she took a firm grip on the base of my cock with her right hand and swallowed half my length before rolling her tongue round its swollen head. She cupped my balls in the palm of her other hand which gave her the opportunity to stroke the crack of my ass with her fingers and reach out towards my anus.

It was a glorious sensation as her head bobbed back and forward and the tip of her tongue tried to open the slit of my cock. I could hardly refrain from closing my eyes as she buried her head in my groin and sucked and blew and wanked and twisted and licked every inch of my bulging member. She swirled her tongue around my extremely sensitive purple glans so that my guts clenched and then she licked the middle finger of her right hand and used it to press on my bumhole until it opened slightly allowing her to worm the pad of her finger inside me and move it imperceptibly back and forward. I winced to let her know that it would take more than a lick of her finger to help it slip comfortably in and out

She withdrew her finger and pulled her mouth away from my dick before agreeing that lube was necessary, I took her hand, helped her from the chair and we walked to our bedroom. I lay on my side whilst she located a slim tube of lube which she slowly rubbed into the crack of my ass before gently penetrating me once more with the first joint of her middle finger. She took my engorged penis in her other hand and pulled my foreskin lazily back and forward whilst she knelt above me letting her nipples and breasts slide slowly over my back.

She rested her head on my ribs whilst kissing and stroking me and cupping my balls. Shivers ran down my spine as she slowly rotated her finger inside my anus and I squirmed under her touch. I've given her the same treatment on other occasions but we don't go much further than the first inch or so. Nonetheless it is a very pleasurable and relaxing sensation as a prelude to sex and it was only when she began to finger fuck me that I eventually signalled that she should stop if she didn't want me to ejaculate directly into the mattress.

Now she lay on the bed, both hands clasped behind her head and with her towel still wrapped around her waist concealing her lower half. I unfolded it beneath her and knelt on the bed and pushed her legs apart. She bent her knees and flattened her feet to the bed as I wriggled my way closer to her. My penis pointed forward like a rifle barrel and I pushed its glistening head past her fanny lips until most of my length was inside her. Whilst remaining upright on my knees I slowly and rhythmically ground my hips back and forward in and out of her and she responded with tiny short lunges of her own. She pressed her breasts together with the heels of each hand and caught her nipples between her palms and her fingers. Her eyes were closed as she pressed her bottom down into the mattress and then upwards to meet my incoming stroke.

I was quite comfortable on my knees and in no hurry so six or seven minutes passed exquisitely by as Christine quietly gasped and massaged her clitoris with the fingers of her right hand. Naturally I was unable to resist telling her on several occasions that I loved fucking her and she shushed me on each occasion. Eventually her pace quickened, her thrusts became more intense and the flat of her left hand roamed frantically over her stomach and breasts. I dug in deeper and harder, safe in the knowledge that I was miles away from coming. I knew that Christine would come soon and when she did it would have little to do with me because the only things that make her come are my tongue or our fingers or dildos and, for all the other occasions, I suspect that she was faking it. Not that I mind fake orgasms, they are a hell of a turn-on provided they are stage managed convincingly.

She came noisily and energetically and then brusquely urged me to finish the job. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and bent her double beneath me as I pressed myself into the deepest part of her. She groaned at each stroke, she knew that her noisy lovemaking could always be relied upon to make me shoot my load and, after a couple of dozen long lunges, I felt that beautiful rush as I ejaculated and emptied myself inside her with several slower strokes before gradually slowing to a halt. Christine wriggled her legs free and I let my entire weight rest on her as I alternated between desperately sucking in oxygen and kissing her ear.

"Tell me I'm a great fuck" I said breathlessly. She agreed. "You love being fucked by me don't you?" and once more she agreed. Eventually she pushed me to one side and after throwing one sticky leg over me she announced that it was only three o'clock and I had "loved her" four times already. In my head I responded with something cruder but I suppressed the urge and said "who's counting"? She said that she was counting and she hoped there was more to come.

It dawned on me that it would be many hours before the day was over and my previous record was attainable. The memory of that weekend had remained with Christine and she had raised the subject on previous occasions but I had shrugged it away as a one-off and unlikely to be repeated. Nonetheless I secretly considered whether we might have sex later before we went into town, possibly in the shower and then maybe again after we returned. What if we did it by moonlight, what if I took some of the sofa cushions outside? My mind ran riot with the possibilities and I almost felt myself getting aroused again before I stopped myself and realised that the bright sunlight and nakedness and the wild sex were closely linked and that, later tonight, Christine might simply want to cuddle together rather than anything more energetic.

We lay still side by side in the shade of the bedroom but when I turned towards her I realised that her eyes were closed and her right hand was toying with her clitoris. I watched her for a few seconds as she stroked her breasts with her other hand and was surprised to hear her asking me to pass the lube and get her Mum rollette from the bathroom. I looked at her quizzically but she said there was another big one waiting inside her so I wasted no further time and retrieved the required equipment.

Five minutes later she had orgasmed again. Mum had come to the rescue on many previous occasions and my rhythmic insertions of the stubby and rounded deodorant container combined with a liberal application of lube and her fingers dancing over her clit had coaxed out a climax which was not the big one she desired but was sufficiently medium sized to induce a running commentary of "Yes, yes, yes, fucking hell, yes" as she rolled and lurched around the bed.

Sometime later we walked naked to the edge of the pool and dangled our legs over the side. The heat of the sun was barely diminished and we drank ice cold San Miguel from the bottle. I slipped into the water and swam a few circuits but could not entice Christine back in, she just closed her eyes and leaned back on her extended arms to let the sun fall upon her face. Eventually we dressed and agreed to amble up the steep road to see what lay beyond our own property. The road curled round the base of the mountain in a series of hairpins and occasionally we were afforded glimpses of our villa and the blue bay in the distance. There were a few abandoned buildings and an allotment where sheep were penned but there were only two further properties that were occupied and we debated whether anybody had watched us shag our way around the garden earlier that day.

The road eventually dwindled to a track and we continued upwards through the increasingly wild and beautiful countryside. We sat for a while on an outcrop of rock enjoying the warmth of the sun and we planned what we might do later that evening. We agreed that it would not be difficult to find a better restaurant than our venue from the previous night and debated whether an Italian restaurant that we had spotted might prove to be a finer experience. Christine threw her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her and we kissed and gazed out to sea. She was wearing an oversized white vest with huge arm holes which, ordinarily, would be worn over a bikini top. Had we met anyone they would have glimpsed a full side view of her brown tits but today they were for me only and so I pushed one hand inside to cup her breast. It was a cosy moment and I would have given anything to slowly shag her again on a soft blanket laid on a flat grassy bank but this landscape was broken and rocky and I knew it would be a while before I could raise a decent erection again. Christine must have felt the same urge because she unzipped my shorts and slipped her hand inside but she came to the same conclusion as me and after giving my flaccid cock a lingering kiss we composed ourselves, rose to our feet and made our way slowly downhill.

Feeling a little bit blasted by the sun we sat at the dining table and read in the shade whilst drinking more gin and tonics and snacking on a mix of cheese and crackers, tiny sausages and spicy pasties. Christine made two more gin and tonics but I resisted on the grounds that we had to drive into town and back and I didn't want to do it half pissed. She drank both over the next half hour and then went inside to make herself another. When she returned it was with the lube tube rather than another drink and she had also changed out of her shorts and vest and was wearing my long sleeved white Levis shirt and nothing else. I commented on this and she said I had bruised her and she was feeling burnt and her shorts were rubbing. She drew back the shirt tail to demonstrate this and reveal the redness glowing through her tanned and shaved muff where her bikini bottoms should have been. All of this was very interesting behaviour because my wife is no drinker and when she drinks she tends to get even more daring and lewd.

She had a gleam in her eye which suggested devilment and asked me what was the best sex we had had that day. I said I couldn't choose between the public sex on the patio and the first sex of the morning. "You mean when you nearly raped me" she said pointedly but on further examination she decided that that first frenzied assault had been one of her favourites. She counted each of her orgasms that day and each of my ejaculations and then she recalled a midnight episode on a lonely Irish road several years ago where I had drunkenly shagged her from behind as she gripped the rusty garden gate of our rental cottage.