History Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Castle Realm dot com?" I inquired with a grin.

"Grrrrrr Ross yes, you know about this BDSM stuff don't you?" Terri gave me a mock punch on my shoulder.

I nodded again, wanting her to continue. Her next question took me by surprise.

"You lied yesterday when I asked you if your fantasy revenge had been repaid, didn't you Ross?" The assured question sounded like a teacher in charge of the situation. "Yes, I'm right, you are blushing!" Terri cried triumphantly. "So tell me honestly Ross, tell me your full revenge. Now!"

Knowing that I had been found out I nodded nervously and replied. "The full honest answer is in my fantasy revenge I tied you up, in the outdoors, and used a leather strap on your arse."

"Yes! I knew there was more!" Terri sounded exultant.

Suddenly Terri stood and as I tried to stand she pushed me back onto the couch. I sat and watched as she strode from the living room and into the hallway.

'Bugger' I thought despondently as I waited for the front door to slam. 'I've stuffed it, she's leaving.'

To my surprise Terri returned to the room with her bag and knelt on the carpet at my feet. I was confused and lost for words as I watched her unzip the bag and take out a small brown paper parcel, around the size of a shoebox.

"A present for you." Terri said as she handed me the parcel.

Uncertainly I tore off the brown paper wrapping to reveal a cardboard box. With a glance at Terri I lifted the lid to find a thick leather strap coiled in the box.

"It belonged to my Father." Terri explained. "He was a college principal many years ago and he punished many a boy's hand or rear with that strap."

"You mean?" I asked, still more than a little puzzled at the turn of events.

"I want you to use it on me Ross." Terri sounded so positive. "I tried a few swipes on my bum this afternoon when I was reading some great stories about a submissive called Melissa. Oh my god Ross, it felt so good. I was so horny and wet, like I am now." Terri paused, reached again into her bag and pulled out some lengths of silk rope. "Tie me Ross, strap my arse, I want to please you."

My hands were shaking as I reached out and grasped the silk ropes. "Terri, are you one hundred percent sure about this?"

"To be honest Ross, the answer is no." Terri looked at me determinedly. "But I do trust you and the effect the spanking and the stories had on my libido, just amazing. Honey, if I don't try it now I probably never will, and I don't want to look back with another regret."

I stood and reached out a hand to help Terri to her feet. "Come with me Terri."

"One more thing Ross," Terri said, a little nervously. "We need to settle on a safe word. This has to be safe, sane and consensual." She giggled and continued. "I'm not too sure about the sane, but I am consenting and I know I'm safe."

"A safe word?" I laughed. "You have done some reading haven't you? I'll let you pick the word."

"How about British History? Isn't that where floggings started?" Terri giggled. "Oh shit I should know, I tried to teach it to you."

I laughed. "Ok British History is the safe word, come with me wench."

I held the leather strap and silk ropes in one hand while the other was around Terri's waist as I led her back to my bedroom. She groaned as I led her to a corner of the room and positioned her facing the angled walls. I left her there while I lit some pre-arranged candles and switched off the lights. I pulled the covers off and placed a single, firm pillow in the center of the bed. The leather strap and silk ropes I hung over the brass bed-head while I kept an eye on Terri to make sure she didn't look. When I was happy with the arrangements I returned to stand behind my lovely companion.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and as I turned her around I said, "Ready my pet? If you are having any second thoughts now is the time to voice them."

Terri smiled as she looked at the candlelit room and then shuddered as she looked at the bed.

Taking a deep breath she replied, "I'm not backing out now Sir. Standing there has made me wetter than ever, can we get on with it, please."

I noted the use of the word 'Sir', the control that Miss Moore had ten years ago was now well and truly reversed, and we both loved it.

"Strip!" I ordered.

I took one step back and watched as Terri quickly stripped off all her clothes. The skirt was soon on the floor around her feet followed quickly by the blouse and bra. I noted the hardness of the nipples on her pert breasts that rose and fell with her quick breathing.

"Another surprise for you Sir, I hope you like it." Terri whispered as she slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs.

I sucked in my breath as the candlelight showed that Terri had shaven off all her pubic hair.

"Hands on your head and spread your legs!" I instructed.

"Yes Sir!"

Like a military parade ground inspector I walked around as Terri kicked her clothes to one side then stood as instructed. The rise and fall of her breasts and bright shining eyes were the only outward visual signs of her excitement. Terri gasped as I stopped and pushed two fingers into her smooth, hairless vagina. She was so wet and a shiver went through her body as my fingers gently explored her pussy.

"Stand still Terri." I instructed as she took an unsteady back step.

"I'I'm trying Sir. I'm sorry." There was genuine upset in her tone.

"You have to learn control Terri." I realised that I was slipping easily into the dominant role. I withdrew my fingers and pushed them into her mouth. "Now face down on the bed over the pillow."

Terri licked her lips and swallowed her juices from my fingers. "Yes Sir!" She replied before taking a deep breath and complying with my instruction.

As Terri made herself comfortable over the pillow I took the four lengths of silk rope from the bed head. I looked down to see that she had spread her arms and legs in readiness to be secured. I looped one length of rope and slid it over her left wrist before securing the ends to one of the brass uprights. Terri moaned a couple of times as I moved around and secured both ankles and the right wrist. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and, taking the strap in hand, knelt up on the bed beside my captivating new friend. The sight of Terri's freshly shaved pussy at the junction of her wide spread legs made my cock jerk. I had to control myself not to take her right away as my fingertips played over the damp lips of her vagina.

"Please………" Terri moaned.

I resisted the urge to tease my lovely captive and gave her a few smart open-hand smacks on her lovely tight buttocks.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss!" Terri hissed.

I took a deep breath as I grasped the old and obviously well used leather strap in my right hand. How many hands and bums had this strap stung over the years? I raised it into the air, took aim and brought it down lightly on the white skin of Terri's arse. The only reaction from my captive was a slight wiggle so my next blow was a little stronger.

"Mmmmmmm, a bit harder Sir." Terri moaned.

I shifted a little further away from Terri and gave her two stinging smacks with the strap. Pink criss-cross marks showed where the strap had landed and both resulted in a cry of appreciation from Terri.

'Whack, whack, whack, whack!' Each firm slap of the leather on her arse made Terri cry out loudly.

'Whack' - "Ouch".

'Whack' - "Owwwww!"

'Whack' - "Yikes!"

'Whack!' - "Oh shit that stings!"

"Terri turn your head to the left." I ordered so that I could see the expressions on her face and try to gauge how she was feeling.

The immediate grimace to the sting of each blow was as I expected. But the way the grimace of pain changed so quickly to an expression of pleasure was amazing to observe. Slowly I increased the force of each hit until her white skin was glowing with lovely red marks of the strap.

'WHACK' - "Owwwwww oh Ross."

'WHACK' - "Yahhhhhhhh!"

'WHACK! - "Oh fuck! I'm nearly there!"

'WHACK!!' - "Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"

The scream from the last stroke was a momentous event in Terri's life as a powerful orgasm jerked her body against the silk ropes. She was shaking mightily from head to toe and moaning incoherently. I dropped the strap onto the sheet and sat open-mouthed, watching the astonishing result of the strapping. I had read of this happening many times but never expected to be involved personally in such a scene. I leant forward and stroked Terri's back as she gasped air into her lungs and slowly calmed down.

My cock was hard as I reached over and released the ropes from the corners of the bed. I pulled the pillow from under Terri and rolled her over onto her back in the centre of the bed. She lay there looking at me, her hard-nippled breasts rising and falling with her panting.

The silk ropes were still attached to her wrists and ankles as Terri looked at my cock and panted, "Tie me and fuck me Sir, use me for your pleasure. Make your teacher cum again."

Terri squeezed her eyes shut, bit her lip and shook her head from side to side as if she couldn't believe her own words.

I grabbed the nearest rope and secured her right wrist to the bed head.

Terri moaned again as I asked, "You sure Terri?"

"Yessssssssss, come on baby, fuck me!" she hissed.

I needed no further urging as I quickly secured her left wrist and both ankles, then knelt between her wide spread legs. Terri moaned again as I rubbed the tip of my cock against her slit before pushing forward into the wetness of her vagina. I placed one hand on each of her breasts and squeezed my fingers into the firm flesh as my cock moved in and out of her pussy. I felt quite controlled as I 'used' Terri's perspiring body for our mutual pleasure. This was not a time for slow love making, after the build up of the evening this was a time for screwing. The rhythm soon quickened as my hips thrust up and down and it wasn't long before Terri screamed loudly as she climaxed. Shortly after I released my juices deep inside her and collapsed down on her panting body.

Gasping for air I scrambled around the bed and released the silk ropes from Terri's wrists and ankles before flopping on the damp sheet beside her. Terri moaned as I pulled her limp glowing body over on top of mine and hugged her close to my chest. I stroked her hair and back as we lay there sucking air into our lungs. Finally Terri raised her head, opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me.

"Never, ever have I had orgasms like those Ross", she said in an awed whisper. "Just amazing".

"It was for me too honey, when you came from the strapping I just sat there with my mouth open."

"Can you reach the water bottle?" Terri asked, "I'm so hot and thirsty."

I reached out and just managed to grasp the bottle of spring water I had fortuitously placed next to the bedside lamp. We both drank and then lay in silence as we tried to come to terms with the astonishing events of the last couple of days.

After about ten minutes Terri giggled and asked, "Debt paid in full now Ross?"

"Oh yes I think so sweetie." I replied, "Except…….."

"Except what?" Terri demanded. "You've tied me up, turned my bum red and fucked your teacher, what more do you want?"

"Well, if you remember, for some reason my fantasy took place in the open air, in the country". I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "But I think that the debt has been well and truly paid, with interest".

"Oh yes, in the country." Terri shivered at the idea, paused in thought, then giggled. "Mmmmmm that sounds like fun. Some friends of mine have a holiday shack in the Ovens Valley near Wandi. How about I borrow it for a weekend? There are some lovely pine plantations close by, we could make as much noise as we liked and nobody would hear us."

"Wandi? What a bright idea! I had school holidays camping up near there with my parents. I love it there, that would be wonderful". I stopped and thought before continuing. "The debt, as you call it, is well and truly paid, we can both let it go completely". Again I paused then said, "But I hope that this is the start of a long term friendship Terri."

"Oh I am sure it is Ross." Terri smiled as she cuddled on top of me. "I really want to get to know you, and also learn more about this bdsm stuff."

"So you want more of the strap Miss Moore?" I laughed.

Terri punched me playfully on my shoulder. "No more Miss Moore stuff, understand?" She scolded me. "If you continue to call me that I will have to take the strap to you!"

"Ok, ok! I promise, never again will I call you Miss Moore."

Terri grinned and then looked serious once again. "And yes Ross, I do want more of the strap, it was amazing, but only when we play, ok? We are equals at all other times or it just won't work for me, and I want you to understand that."

I rolled Terri off and positioned her with her back against my chest. I pulled a sheet over us, placed an arm around her and cuddled close.

"Mmmm I couldn't agree more my sweetie." I replied. "Honest, open communication can only make our relationship prosper. Our accidental meeting has brought us together, and I don't want to lose you."

"You're not worried about the difference in our ages are you?" Terri asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh hell no, I've always wanted to be a toy-boy!" I replied mock seriously. "Ouch!" A sharp jab in my ribs from Terri's elbow caught me unawares. "Hey it's ok honey, I was joking. Hell, it doesn't worry me at all and if it worries other people then that's their shit. And anyway you look so young, people will think we are the same age."

"That's better Ross, and flattery will get you everywhere." Terri countered. "Mmmmmm I hope we can go to Wandi soon, I'll phone my friends tomorrow to ask." She yawned and snuggled closer. "Time for some sleep, I have to go to work tomorrow don't forget. How about a nice long shower in the morning and see what pops up?"

I kissed Terri's neck, "Goodnight honey, sweet sexy dreams. I look forward to the shower in the morning."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12