History - Ulisi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers

Eric gave her a look to continue on but she just shook her head. It was Wolf's place to speak more if he wanted anyone else to know.

Maria had given Ulisi back Bethany when Wolf had returned. In his arms asleep was a small white wolf spirit. Ulisi looked up to him. "I'm sorry she didn't make it."

Wolf smiled a little. "It's fine. I'll make sure she grows into a strong wolf spirit when her human is ready to accept her." Thad looked at him with questions but wasn't game enough to ask. Wolf just chuckled. "Where do you think I get the spirit wolves from? They are born wolves but they die. Some are from old lines of wolves like this one. This one was reborn as a pup but the body wasn't strong enough to survive."

As he spoke both the baby and pup began to stir. Ulisi began to rock Bethany in her arms and Wolf began to gently stroke the pup in his arms. Both baby and wolf began to stir even more and began to cry and whine, not allowing anything to calm them down.

With a soft hum, Wolf looked at the pup then to the baby. Ulisi looked up when she heard the hum, then looked at her daughter then over to the pup. "Do you think...?"

Wolf shrugged a little. "It is up to you. Do you want to have it done?"

"Is she one of yours when he becomes of age?"

Wolf lent forward to take in the baby's scent, then nodded. "She will be."

Thad just sat back with an arched brow. "What does this mean in English?"

Ulisi moved to the side and looked up to her mate. "It means that Bethany will follow my path of the wolf when she gets older. Not all of my line has followed the path even though my blood runs through their veins From the first of mine only Maria followed the wolf."

Maria looked at the wolf then to the baby. "Wolf, are you going to do what Bear did with Jessie?"

Wolf sat down on the bed and faced Ulisi and Thad. The closer he got to their daughter, the quieter the pup became along with the baby. "It seems both have chosen each other. So it will be up to Ulisi and Thad if they want her shifting so early."

Thad could feel Ulisi's decision already made so it would be up to him. He looked between his daughter and the pup before looking up to Wolf. "She would be like Jessie, being able to move around earlier than a normal child and be quicker to pick up things than other children their age?"

Wolf nodded. "Her mind will grow and only beable to do those things in wolf form. And her wolf will remain the same size until her human size grows."

Kissing his mates temple then gave a soft nod. "I'm for that then. As long as she knows as a wolf not to wander around alone as a wolf without one of us near her." Thad said.

"All you have to do is tell her. Mentally, she will grow quickly with learning. It will just be her physical body that will be slow with normal growth. Her wolf will understand what you tell her."

Thad just nodded. "Do what is needed then, let them grow together." He could feel Ulisi's pleasure as she snuggled against him more. He knew he made the right decision.

Wolf nodded and gave the pup a soft kiss on the top of its head so it would stir awake. "Go on and do what we all know you want to do." He said with a grin.

The wolf pup yipped before climbing down onto the bed. It went to the foot of the bed as Ulisi opened the blanket around her daughter and shifted her facing the pup. The pup crouched down and wriggled its bottom in the air and made a run for the baby and pounced and disappeared into the human baby. Bethany woke and squirmed around a little as Ulisi settled her back in her arms. Bethany looked up to her and Thad and blinked a few times as the wolf showed in her eyes before settling once more.

Wolf stood up once the joining completed. "I didn't know this was going to happen. So please don't think I bought her here to do it."

Ulisi just smiled. "I know, you wouldn't do that to us."

He moved up and softly kissed the baby's forehead then did the same to Ulisi then to Thad to give them a silent blessing. Even though Thad squirmed from the kiss. He went over and did the same to Maria and to Eric before saying his goodbyes and disappearing.

* * * * *

Just like Jessie, over the months Bethany grew stronger much faster as any other child. The human side and the wolf side both worked together and because of her wolf side, she grew strong faster than it was thought possible. But Ulisi and Thad couldn't of been happier with their daughters progress. And they wouldn't of had it any other way.

Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers