History With Miss Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time in my life that I had ever removed a girl's underwear, and up until that moment, I had never seen a real woman's pussy, either. In those days, the models in men's magazines rarely had their legs open, and in the pictures, their pussies were never primed and ready for action, so my first glimpse of Katy's pussy surprised me a little. Her pubic hair was natural, because hardly any girls shaved back then, so that was no surprise, but I did not expect her inner lips to be swollen and glistening with her juices, or her clitoral hood to be so prominent, nor did I expect the opening of her pussy to be pouting so invitingly, oozing fluid the way it was. Even so, the mere sight of Katy's naked pussy sent a surge of animal lust through me, and some primal instinct made me lean down to kiss her in the centre of her neat triangle of dark pubic hair, where I inhaled, and for the first time, I experienced a woman's intimate scent.

I lifted my head from Katy's pussy, and looked up at her, and she said, "Don't let me stop you." She was smiling, but I could tell she was a little surprised I had kissed her there. Naturally, I had heard about guys licking woman's pussies, and I wondered if I would be going too far if I licked, or at least kissed Katy there, myself. I looked at her pussy again, puffy and moist, and that animal lust feeling went through me. I just couldn't help myself, and I leaned down to kiss her gently, on the soft, smooth skin of her left inner thigh. I took in the scent of her pussy for a brief moment, and then I kissed her softly on her moist, swollen inner lips.

I heard Katy taking a deep breath, and sighing, and I looked back at her face. She was watching me intently, but not speaking. "Go on," she said, "lick me," and she swallowed, and added, "please."

Once again, I felt almost unbearably excited at the thought of being so intimate with her, and I kissed her again, in the same place, holding the kiss, breathing in that amazing scent, and then I used my tongue to actually taste Katy's pussy. I probed the tip of my tongue between her inner lips, tasting the fluid that was pooled there, and tasting the tangy sweetness of a woman for the first time. I turned my head to the right, gently sweeping my tongue down between Katy's inner labia, and she parted her legs a little, to allow me to move my head in further, to probe the opening of her pussy. Then, I ran my tongue back up, between her labia again, and finished with a final kiss, just at the fleshy part where they join her clitoris.

I had been lost in my own little world for those few brief moments, as I tasted and experienced a beautiful woman's pussy, but after kissing her there, I looked back at Katy's face. "Ohh,Justin," she breathed, "You took me by surprise with that." She sighed, and said, "Come back up here. There 's something you and I need to do together. I think you know what it is."

I moved back up the bed, to embrace Katy again, and she used her left hand to brush against my hard cock, through my jeans. "I think these need to come off," she said, in a soft, breathy voice, as she started to undo my belt. She unzipped my fly, and I finished by taking off my jeans and underpants. My cock was rock hard, and Katy wasted no time in gently stroking it with her left hand a couple of times, and she said, "After what you just did, I probably should return the favour, but I just want you inside me, Justin. I just want yousobadly right now."

Katy lay back in the bed, and I moved over on top of her, taking the weight on my elbows. I realised my heart was now pounding, and I took hold of my hard tool, and moved it towards Katy's pussy. I felt for her opening, but I fumbled a little, so she took my cock in her left hand, and guided it to the warm, wet, slippery opening of her pussy. "It'll come with experience," she said, smiling up at me from her pillow, looking me in the eyes, as I felt the head of my cock, just inside her. I hesitated a little, and Katy said, "Go for it, Justin. I think you can feel I'm ready."

I gently pushed my cock in a little further, and after about three or four strokes, I was all the way inside. "You're inside me, Justin!" Katy said, as she embraced me, holding me to herself, and I began to stroke my cock in her pussy. My cock had gone in so easily, that it seemed tighter than I expected, but the feeling as I moved inside her was incredible. I took a sharp breath through my pursed lips, barely aware I was doing it, as I got used to the sensation of my cock moving inside Katy, and I settled into a nice comfortable rhythm.

"What do you think?" Katy asked, breathlessly, and I realised she was gently moving her own pelvis to meet each of my thrusts.

"I can't describe it," I said, "It's unbelievable. It feels so good."

"It gets better," Katy smiled, still meeting my thrusts, and she lifted her head to kiss me again, and added, "But don't forget the kissing. It's always better with kissing."

I moved my head down to kiss Katy, as we fucked, kissing her hard, holding the kiss, and tasting her mouth, as my hard cock thrust into her pussy at the same time. I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm, and I knew I couldn't control it once it started, and I heard Katy say, "I think I'm gonna cum, Justin," and she paused, took a deep breath, and added, "It usually takes longer, but you made me so excited," pausing again, taking another quick breath, "You made me so horny, Justin, so excited, I can't help it!"

Katy lifted her thighs, and bent her legs, and I felt myself going deeper into her snug, slippery pussy with each thrust, and with the change in position, I thought I could last a little longer, before I lost control entirely, and spurted inside her. Instead of just tilting her pelvis to meet me, she was now thrusting back, breathing hard, and she moved her hands behind my neck and pulled me down, kissing me hot and hard, holding the kiss, fuelling the incredible excitement I was already feeling. I felt her wrapping her legs around me, and she broke the kiss, and said, "Justin! Fuck me harder! Make me cum! I need to cum!"

I wasn't far away from cumming, myself, but I began to thrust harder and deeper inside her pussy, pushing my cock as deep as I could go. I had never done this before, and I didn't know how deep I could go before it hurt her, but spurred on by her requests, I fucked her harder and faster than ever.

"Ohhh, that'sgreat!" Katy cried out, with a note of urgency in her voice, "you're doing great, Justin," as she pulled me down for another kiss, and then, as I thrust hard into her sweet, snug pussy, she threw her head back, and cried out, "Justin!!You're making mecum!You're making mecum!!Ohh,pleasedon't slow down!" She began to thrust back harder against me, driving my cock deeper into herself, but then her thrusting rhythm became ragged, as she closed her eyes, and her chest heaved three times. She squeezed me tighter with her arms, and called out, "That's beautiful, Justin!!" Just beautiful!!"and that was it for me. I felt my own orgasm bursting inside me, and waves of pure pleasure rippled through me, as I began to spurt inside Katy's pussy.

For those few brief seconds, I was lost in my own world of crystalline ecstasy, as Katy's beautiful body milked my orgasm from my cock, while she writhed in her own orgasm underneath me, and then reality returned. I kept on thrusting for a few moments, as the last twinges of pleasure passed through me, and I looked down to see a look of rapture on Katy's pretty face. She was breathing hard, and she lifted her face to kiss me quickly, between breaths, and dropped her head back on the pillow.

"You made me cum," she said, breathing the words around her smile, and she pulled me down, hugging me to herself, holding me tight, as she got her breath back. She stroked my back with her right hand, as I lay on top of her, with my half-hard cock still nestled in her flooded pussy, and still a little breathless, Katy said, "Justin, that was fantastic!" She drew another breath, and said, "I knew you wouldn't last long," pausing for another breath, "But I didn't think you'd make me cum like that."

I was totally blown away by what I had just experienced. I had just made love to a woman for the first time, and as if that wasn't enough, I had made a woman cum for the first time, as well. "Lay down next to me," Katy said, turning her body so I could roll onto the bed, on her right side again.

As we lay there, facing each other, holding each other close, Katy kissed my forehead, and then held my head to her chest, gently kissing the top of my head. My face was in between her soft, warm breasts, and I could smell her perfume, and the scent of her skin. I kissed the part of her left breast that was exposed to me, where her tank top was pulled to one side, and I could feel the film of sweat on her skin. As she held me close, she said, "After all that hot sex, you still want to kiss me. I think I want to keep you."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, holding each other close, hardly speaking, lying on that double bed in the old shack, basking in the afterglow of sweet sexual union, and then Katy said, "I never expected it to be that good."

I looked at her face, and she added, "It's always good, but for your first time, you surprised me, making me cum like that."

"I guess I had a good teacher," I said, with my face still between her breasts. I moved up, so my head was on the pillow, facing Katy, and she said, "Truth is, Justin, I only gave you a little guidance, and told you what I liked." She embraced me again, holding me close, and added, "The rest of it was you. And you were good, for a beginner."

Katy and I lay there for a little while longer, talking softly, holding each other, exchanging soft kisses, and savouring the moment. That was the night I made history with Miss Martin. It wasn't world history, but it was part of the history of my life, the first time I experienced that amazing combination of feelings a man and a woman can bring about in each other when they make love.

Finally, as we lay there, shortly before the phone rang, summoning me to the tavern to pick up my parents and the Weston's, Katy said, "I go back home in a week, Justin."

I looked at her, feeling a pang of sadness at the thought of her leaving, and she said, "We both know this can't last for ever, but we've still got that week, you know." I nodded, and she said, "I'd like to see you tomorrow, Justin. Please tell me you'll come and see me."

"Nothing could keep me away," I said, holding her closer, finding it hard to believe she'd think I wouldn't want to see her again, "I'll walk here if I have to."

Then, after Mr Weston rang, I drove his car back to the tavern. Once again, Katy sat next to me in the middle seat, this time resting her hand on my knee and her head on my shoulder as I drove. After we arrived back at the Weston's house, we waited until they had gone inside, and my parents were briefly out of sight, and then we kissed goodnight, holding the sweet, soft kiss as long as we dared, until my mother called out to me, asking what was taking so long.

That night, as I lay in my bed, running the events of the evening through my head again, scarcely believing it had been true, I contemplated what might happen, next time I saw Miss Martin, the beautiful lady from Northern California.