Hit by a Teen

Story Info
Sports girls get it on with guy.
1.4k words
3.34
44.7k
14
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was an organizer of junior sports events, mainly because I was interested in organizing. However, it wasn't long before I realized that there were a lot of very sexy young girls involved in my sport. Initially, of course, I thought I was too old for them. But as time went on and I got to know the girls better, I realized that they were beginning to show interest in me, no longer as an organizer, but as a guy. There were a couple of really lovely 18-year-old girls who always shared together whenever the national group went away to events.

One evening towards the end of the season, I was walking back to my room after a few drinks at the local bar. I knew the youngsters would have been partying for a while, nothing for me. As I started to walk up the stairs to my room, I heard giggling sounds behind me. I didn't turn round, but just kept walking. When I got to my room, I put the key card in the lock and I was about to open the door when I heard a soft "Hello, Dave."

Now I did turn round to see who'd been following me. It was those two girls.

"Did you know it's Kate's birthday?" asked Jess.

"Actually, yes. I know birthdates for all of you," I replied. "Happy birthday, Kate."

"Thank you, Dave," the now 18-year-old murmured, with a sexy smile.

"We were wondering," continued Jess, "whether we could come in for a moment?"

She smiled at me with a most disarming smile.

"I guess so, but won't your coach be annoyed?" I suggested.

"Probably, but only if you tell him," added Jess.

Kate had already put her hand on the door handle of my room. She now pushed it down and pushed the door open. Jess gently pushed me into the room and quickly closed the door.

"There!" she cried. "No-one saw us. You're quite safe."

Kate sat down on the couch, and Jess asked, "Do you have anything to drink?"

"I only drink beer," I replied, "but if you want a beer..?"

"OK," they chorused. "Please."

I got three beers and glasses, poured them and gave the girls their drinks. Jess was still standing in the kitchen part of the room, leaning against the sink. For the first time, I had a chance to see what she was wearing. A very pretty short dress, with a tight top that accentuated her small but obviously firm boobs. And the way she was standing was rather provocative. She smiled as she watched me look her over.

"You know, Dave, on Kate's 18th birthday, I want to give her a present."

"That's normally what friends do," I smiled.

"But this is such a special day that I'd thought of something extra special," Jess continued. "You!"

Taken aback, I probably looked amazed - I certainly felt it. Here was an 18-year-old girl who I liked but with whom I had never had any physical or intimate contact, suggesting something naughty for her friend, who had just turned 18.

"And you know I'm 18 tomorrow?" asked Jess.

"Uh huh," I replied, beginning to think that this was leading into highly charged sexual territory.

The two girls had celebrated their almost joint birthdays last year in another hotel by having a silly drunken party which I had to break up before anyone got hurt.

"OK, Kate. You can start now. I'm sure Dave will be only too happy to help."

Kate stood up and to my utter surprise, began to undress. Not that she was wearing much, just a little dress, similar to Jess'. While she was pulling the dress slowly over her head, I saw a little pair of panties at her waist, but nothing else. She dropped her dress to the floor and stood there, almost covering her little boobs with her hands.

"Let him look at you, Kate!" ordered Jess, gently.

Kate dropped her arms and stood so innocently almost naked in front of me.

"You are very beautiful, Kate," I said softly, my cock already solidly erect inside my clothes.

"Come on, Kate, take off the rest!" commanded her friend.

"You don't have to," I said, warning her with my eyes.

"But I want to," Kate murmured, "For you!"

Slowly she moved her hands to her hips and pushed down her panties. The gusset clung to her pussy briefly, such a beautiful shaven teen pussy, and a sure sign she was already wet and aroused. My cock throbbed at this gorgeous sight.

"Get your cock out!" ordered Jess, in a firm voice.

I couldn't believe that such a young girl thought she had control of me, but I was so horny now that I was willing to play along.

"Kate's not seen a hard one yet," giggled Jess, looking down at the large bulge in my trousers.

With both girls looking at me so intently, I slowly unzipped and then unfastened my trousers. I carefully pushed them down my legs until they piled on the floor at my feet. The gasps from both girls told me they'd seen the big bulge of my hard cock inside my briefs.

"He's big," cried Jess, with a big grin. "Go on, Dave. show us!"

I slowly lifted the waistband of my briefs and pulled it up and away from my throbbing cock. I finally pushed my briefs down and Kate almost squealed with pleasure as my big cock came into view.

"It's gorgeous," cooed Jess, moving involuntarily towards me. But she stopped herself.

"Go on, Kate," she urged. "Touch it!"

The now completely naked 18-year-old moved the two steps towards me and gingerly reached out her hand. I made my cock twitch by pulling up my muscles and her hand missed on the first attempt. As she moved back again, my cock literally fell into her small hand as I couldn't hold my muscles taut any longer. I think she was so surprised that her fingers unconsciously closed around my shaft. I was now feeling like I was in heaven - a delicious teen holding onto my hard and throbbing cock - mmmmmmmmmmmm.

"What do I do now?" pleaded Kate to her friend.

"I expect Dave would love it if you would suck his cock for him..." Jess looked at me with a smirk.

"Uh huh," I replied to the unanswered question.

"I've not done that before," protested Kate, her hand still grasping my cock shaft.

"You've watched me do it - to that Christoph guy!" cried Jess. "Go on!"

Kate slowly knelt down in front of me, looking a little scared, but she didn't let go of my cock.

"It's so hard, yet so soft," she murmured, moving her face close to the head of my cock. "It's so big. It won't fit in my mouth!"

"It'll fit, I'm sure," urged Jess.

Kate opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She touched the tip of my cock, where my pre-cum was already leaking out.

"It's so salty!" she exclaimed, but then her tongue ran around the head and back to the tip.

She grinned at her friend, "That's what you did to the guy!"

"Uh huh," agreed Jess and I couldn't believe it as she sat on the bar stool and slipped one hand up her dress, all the while watching her friend's first attempts at sucking cock.

Kate's tongue had now explored all around my cock head and she was really going to try to suck my big cock inside her small mouth. I steeled myself for the scrape of her teeth along my sensitive skin, but there was no pain. Somehow, she managed to open her mouth wide enough to let the large head of my cock inside. She closed her lips around my shaft and her tongue began to play on the head. Heaven was my next destination! Such an innocent young girl she was, but soon Kate got the idea and began to pull my cock deeper inside her mouth. In fact, in almost no time, I could feel the head touching the back of her throat. Kate almost gagged.

"That's too deep!" she cried pulling off my cock.

"You'll enjoy it later on!" grinned Jess, her panties now halfway down her legs and her hand firmly pushed between her spread thighs.

Kate pushed her mouth back over my cock and started to let me gently thrust in and out. This was doing incredible things to me and I wasn't sure how long I was going to last.