Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still stark naked, the carry bag slung over her shoulder.

That looked really odd. But seeing her like that in the bright light made my loins tingle. I felt myself start to erect. She knew instantly, grinned.

"Your turn." She said, flopping down across from me, her legs open carelessly.

"My turn for what?"

"Come here and lick me!" She opened her legs wide.

"No, I don't want to!"

"Yes, you do. Besides, I sucked your dick, the least you can do is return the favor."

"Hey, this is crazy..."

"Yea, but it's FUN! Now come over here, maybe I will blow you again."

What the hell.

I was well into the process of licking her with no mercy when I heard a thump.

Then someone yelled.

"Police!" ...CRASH!!...The door exploded inwards. "Open up!" "Get on the floor!" "Don't move!" "Show me your hands, mother fucker!" A half dozen cops were all yelling at once, pointing GUNS at us.

I stopped licking. Just in time I guess, at least as far as the broad was concerned, something hit me in the ass and then it felt like I was on fire, all I could to was lay there and shake, some kind of buzzing noise was going on just before I passed out.

Then there was a whirl of people everywhere, I was handcuffed and that is how I ended up in a little room with a rather big guy glaring at me, his buddy smiling and patting me on the shoulder.

I told them my side of the story, got cuffed up side the head a few times by the burly guy who accused me of lying. The other guy would then pat me on the shoulder and tell the burly guy to not be so mean to me.

He had a nice soft voice. He even brought me a cup of coffee.

They told me they knew from the marks on me that "Katherine had fought like a demon to protect her virtue."

"Katherine? Hell, I don't even know her...."

OOPS!

"All this shit for a lousy fifty bucks." The burly cop said.

"Fifty bucks? Bullshit, we got $184.00!" I protested.

OOPS!

He grinned at me.

After I had copped to planning 911, a few bank holdups in cities I had never been to, a half dozen rapes and arsons, plus the Patty Hearst kidnapping and stealing some candy from some little kids they led me out to put me in a cell.

I guess I copped to kidnapping the blonde, and forcing her to hold up the gas station, too. I am not sure about all of that, my teeth were starting to feel a little bit loose.

I looked over at a nearby desk and saw the blonde sitting there, a fat cop across from her staring at her tits. She was sipping a cup of coffee. He didn't look over at me, so he didn't see her tiny smile and wink. Hell, I could tell even from the distance that she had apparently been crying.

"Hey, you BITCH!" I yelled, my hands on the bars.

The fat cop looked over my way and told me to shut the fuck up, then he held out his hand and the blonde got up.

The last I saw of her she was headed out the door, the fat cop's hand was resting low on her ass, she had one hand tucked into the crook of his arm, her tit pressed up against him.

The lawyer they assigned to me was nice. He told me they had me cold on the armed robbery and kidnapping, but he was pretty sure he could get me off on the emissions violation on my van's tailpipe. They were probably going to drop the sex abuse charges, too.

Such good news.

My roommate is nice. He spots me when I work out on the bench press, we share everything and nobody ever messes with me.

When I get out of here, I think I will go see my friend Dave.

He owes me seventy-five bucks.

12