Hitchhiker: Tales of Kathkye's Tail

Story Info
Kathye fears husband will offer her to a friend.
3.5k words
4.09
73.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathye and her husband, Jake, are driving to Oklahoma City one dark and rainy night when Jake spots a friend of his stranded on the highway. After stopping to give the friend a ride, Kathye begins to worry that Jake is going to offer her up for a threesome in the rear seat of Jake's extend cab Chevy pickup truck.

* * * * *

Jake and I are in his truck driving to Oklahoma City. It is night. A light rain is falling. Raindrops on the windshield turn to diamonds in the lights of passing vehicles. The fresh smell of a wet, early spring makes me feel warm and heady. Up ahead, our headlights catch a stalled vehicle pulled over on the highway's shoulder. Jake slows as we pass. A man is looking under the raised hood of the stalled car.

As we pass, Jake looks at the man and shouts: "Hey, look. That's my friend."

Are you sure, I ask.

"Yeah, I'm sure. That's him." He stops and backs up. "Open the door," Jake says. "Let him in." I open the door and his friend jumps in the back seat. We talk and laugh. His car overheated and he had to pull over, he says. He had been there nearly an hour, trying to hitch a ride.

We drive to the next town and have coffee in a small cafe. We talk some more about things. Most of the talk is between Jake and his friend. They talk about things I don't know about, things they did before I met Jake. In the cafe‚ Jake puts his arm around me and caresses my neck. It feels good and makes me warm.

When we leave, Jake tells my friend to drive. I am surprised. Should I sit in the back, I ask? "No," Jake says. "Sit up front. I am tired and will stretch out."

We are back on the highway. The friend is driving and I am sitting beside him. The truck has bucket seats. Jake is in the back leaning forward between the seats talking to us. He reaches around the seat and puts his hand on my breasts and laughs.

"Hmmmmm," he says. "Those feel really good."

His friend looks at me and says, "I'll bet. They look great. At least in those clothes."

"You don't know how great," Jake says. "You should see them naked."

I am shocked and tell him not to say such things, that its embarrassing.

"But it's true," he says.

You think that only because you love me, I say.

"Sure I love you, but its true."

Only because you love me, I say. Other men might think differently.

"Any man would think those tits of yours look great. One look and they want them. Isn't that right?" he asks his friend.

"Sure," his friend says.

"See."

He's your friend.

"But he's a man first," Jake says. "Go ahead. Show him your tits."

No, I say, shocked that he would even say such a thing.

"Come on. Show him. He wants to see them."

No he doesn't. He's just being nice.

"You want to see them, don't you?" he asks his friend.

"God yes," his friend says.

"See. I told you."

Well what did you expect him to say, with me here, you here. Of course he's going to say yes.

Jake reaches around me and fondles my tits. I am wearing a sweatshirt. I am wearing a bra with half the cups cut out so my nipples and part of my breasts are bare. Jake bought it for me so he can play with my tits while he drives. With my tits bulging out of the openings it hurts a little, cuts into me. He pulls my sweatshirt up. I am embarrassed and try to stop him. But he keeps tugging to get my sweatshirt up over my tits.

"I love your tits. I want to show them off," he says. "Come on. Let me. It won't hurt anything. He'll just look. That's all. I want him to see what I've got. He'll eat his heart out because they're mine, and he can't have them."

I don't know, I say skeptically.

Jake's friend has a reputation with the ladies, although I don't know if what they say is true. I guess I sort of want to do it, show my tits off. Having men want you is pleasing to a woman. Besides, he wouldn't let his friend do anything to me. He would be too jealous.

Promise that's all? I ask.

"Promise," he says.

I relax and lean back. What can it hurt. Just for him to look. Besides, like I say, it's feels exciting, being shown off by Jake to his friend. The friend can't do anything. He's driving. Slowly my top comes up. I can feel that soon my tits will be exposed. My brain is reeling. I am embarrassed. I start to resist, but I don't. I feel myself drifting away. Surreal. My will is seeping away. I close my eyes. He reaches under my sweatshirt and cups my tits, squeezing them gently and pulling the nipples. Little ripples of electricity run from my tits down between my legs. He pulls the sweatshirt higher and my tits are exposed. I lift my arms and the sweatshirts comes off completely. The friend is looking at me, at my tits, and trying to watch the road. I am glad it is dark so he can't see me clearly. The bra is cutting into me so I ask Jake to unhook. He does and I am free. I sit there looking straight ahead, into the night, the headlights of passing cars. Here I am, in a truck going down a turnpike, with two men, and I am half-naked, both of them looking at me. God. What's wrong with this picture, I ask myself, and feel sardonically amused at my wit.

"Damn," the friend says. "God, they look great. It's too dark. I want to see them all."

A truck is coming. Its headlights illuminate the inside of the truck. I see the friend looking at my tits, his eyes alive with passion. My tits are bouncing to the rhythm of the truck. Jake cups them and holds them up erect for him to see. He swears softly and calls them beautiful. I am pleased, embarrassed, getting excited. He reaches over with one hand. I draw back. Jake holds me tight, pushes me toward his friend's outstretched hand. His hand brushes across my tit. I am aroused. What is happening. What is being done to me. I hate it. I love it. I'm confused.

Jake unbuttons my jeans and is pulling them down. Oh no, I think. I can't do this, too.

You said just my tits, I wail. That he would look at my tits and that was all. What are you doing now.

"Nothing," Jake says. "I'm just playing around, having some fun."

Please stop, I beg. I don't think this is fun.

He keeps pulling down my jeans. I twist and cross my legs to make it harder for him.

"I thought you loved me," he says.

I do.

"Then let me do this. I've done it before. Are you denying me?"

No, I say quickly. I'm not denying you. I would never do that. But this is different.

"How? Its what I want."

You know, I whisper. We're not alone. He's here.

"He's my friend. Its okay. He's my friend. And yours. He's your friend."

I don't want to, I protest.

"Don't want to be his friend, you mean?"

No. No. That's not what I mean.

"You don't like him?"

Yes. Yes. Of course I like him.

"You don't want to be his friend? Is that what you're saying?"

No. Of course not. I like him. He is my friend. I want to be his friend. You're confusing me.

"Then what? What don't you want? To show him how wonderful you look?"

I don't want to be naked in front of him. Like this. All of us here.

"Sure you do. You just won't admit it. You love sex."

Yes, I do. But this...I've never done this, with two men.

"Would you do it with him if I weren't here? If you were alone with him?"

Maybe, I say cautiously. If you knew it and wanted me to. Being naked with two men makes me feel....I don't know, on display.

"So you would fuck him if you were alone with him, but not if I'm here. Is that right?"

I didn't say that. You're twisting things. Yes. I would do that.... I mean if I had to do it. If you wanted me to. I would do that first....I mean first before the three of us......but I don't want to do it, with him. Just you. I want to do it with just you.

"But you just said you would fuck him if the two of you were alone."

I'm confused about this, I whimper. You're taking advantage of how much I love you.

"He wants to fuck you, you know."

Quite talking like that. He doesn't.

"Sure he does. Don't you?" he asks his friend.

"I do," the friend says huskily. "I really do. I've wanted to for a long time."

I don't know what to say or feel. Should I be angry because he said that and Jake didn't object? Or should it please me that he wants me? Jake keeps pulling down my jeans. His hand slips inside my panties and his fingers touch my pussy. Oooh! I moan softly and grow weak. He knows my resistance is vanishing. It always does when my pussy starts getting wet. He pulls my jeans down around my ankles. I lift my legs out so they are free. Why did I do that? I still have my panties on. The friend is looking. He has almost forgotten he is driving. He is silent, his eyes glazed. He is looking at my nakedness. The truck is weaving on the highway. All I have on now are my panties. Jake rubs my pussy. Oooohhhhh! That is so good! Soooo good! I suck in the night air and groan. He hooks his thumbs in the top of my panties. I know they are coming off. He pulls them down. I am too hot to resist. I plead softly.

No, baby. Please don't do this to me. Please. I love you. We love each other. Why are you doing this?

"You are so sexy. I can' help it." He is breathing fast. His voice is filled with heated passion. "So sexy. I just want to show you off. I want him to see you, all of you. I am proud of you."

My panties are down to my knees. My pussy is showing. Now I am naked. The panties are gone. My legs spread as if they have a mind of their own. I don't want them to, but they do. The friend can no longer trust his driving. He pulls over and stops. Jake reaches around the seat and holds my arms back to my side. I am trapped. I can't move.

Let me go. Please. This is embarrassing. I'm naked.

"Just relax, baby. Relax. He just wants to look at you. That's all"

I know better, I say to myself. I've never met a man who just wanted to look, forever, and never do anything. No. He wants more than just looking. I struggle against Jake's hold on me, but he tightens his grip. When the big trucks pass his friend can see me naked. He is delighted, mesmerized. I close my legs to hide at least that most intimate part of me. Jake doesn't like it when I do.

"Come on, baby. Open your legs," he says. "Don't be so selfish."

No, I say. I won't.

The friend runs his hands over my legs, gently. They feel good, exciting. His hands are soft but I can feel strength in them. His fingers are long; he probes them between my legs and rubs against my public hair. Ooooo. It feels so good! But I keep my legs together. He continues caressing my legs and rubbing my pussy, trying to push his fingers to feel my lips. I am breathing hard, and struggling. He cups one of my tits in his hand and squeezes, then sucks on the nipple.

No! I plead with Jake. Don't let him do this! Make him quit!

"Hmmmm. She does have nice tits," the friend says. "You're right about that."

The friend moves closer toward me. I can see the bulge in his pants. It looks like a monster and is growing. His hand is trying to get my legs open. He squeezes one of my tits and is sucking on the other. Jake keeps my arms penned back. I am helpless. My groans and pleadings for them to stop fills the truck's cab. My legs are beginning to come apart. Is it because he is so strong, or because my efforts to keep them closed is futile? I might as well just give them what they want. If I don't, they will just take it anyway. That's what he's always teasing me about, just taking what he wants from me. So I guess he will really let it happen. I am swooning, my mind reeling.

Oh, God! Just take what you want, I say with surrender.

My legs are opening up. I see a look of complete wantonness on the friend's face. He knows he is going to get what he wants...me!

Please don't hurt me, I say. Just take it, all you want, but don't hurt me.

I know they won't because Jake loves me and his friend is too nice to be hurtful. But for some reason I need to say those words. It's my signal that I have surrendered completely to their depravity.

The friend finds my pussy with his fingers and strokes my lips. God, I am so wet. He sticks his finger inside me and I scream with passion. Suddenly, Jake pulls me into the back seat. As I am hauled over the seats, the friend runs his hand over my naked ass and between my legs. His fingers touch my pussy and I shudder. I reach in the darkness for support and my hand accidently grabs his cock. God! It's hard, and so big. I squeeze it without thinking. It is automatic. The friend's body draws up tight and he moans softly. Quickly I pull my hand away.

Sorry, I say as I am falling into Jake's arms..

"About what?" Jake says.

I put my hand on his cock by mistake. I didn't mean to.

"Well, how did it feel?"

Hard, I say. And big.

"Don't you want it?" he asks.

No, I lie.

"You're lying."

No, I'm not.

The friend does not speak.

Jake is naked. His cock is hard. He sits me in the middle of the back seat, so that I am facing the console dividing the two front seats. The friend looks at me, frustrated. He wants me back in the front seat, so he can take me. Jake tells me to spread my legs, and I do. I am flushed and hot from wrestling his friend, but I feel safe in the backseat with him. I will do as he says. He kisses me and I love him. His kisses are delicious, but tonight they are hot, boiling, rough because he is so hot from our escapade. He puts his hand on my pussy and I spread my legs wide, as wide as I can. His fingers run over my lips and inside my wet pussy. I gasp and moan. It feels so good. The friend is watching.

"I can't see her," he complains.

"There is a flashlight in the glove compartment."

No, I say. No lights. Pleases!

The lover gets the flashlight and turns its beam on me.

This is embarrassing, I say.

He runs the beam over my tits, my mouth, then down toward my pussy. I try to close my legs but Jake says no. So I stop. The friend leans forward close to me and shines the light on my pussy. Jake pulls my lips open so he can see me completely. I close my eyes. I am mortified. The friend is looking me over closely, inspecting me, knowing I will be his before this night is over, after Jake has filled his desires.

Jake lays me down in the seat and spreads my legs. I look back at the friend in the darkness. He is watching, shining the light on our naked bodies. Jake kisses me deeply and it feels so good. I moan deep in my throat. Slowly he licks between my legs, my pussy. His tongue is warm and soft. It feels so good. I pull my legs up and open. I know the friend is watching. I can see him in the front seat, a dark shadow, watching, spotlighting me with the flashlight. He watches Jake eating my pussy. But I don't care. All I want is Jake's tongue. And he gives it to me. He eats my pussy with long strokes of his tongue, going in and out, sucking my pussy into his mouth, his tongue searching for all the right places. He knows where they are, from practice.

I am groaning loudly now. I can't help myself. Jake drives two fingers into my pussy and I scream with lust. He pumps hard with his hand, his fingers driving in me, banging against my G- spot, deep inside of me. I can feel myself ready to cum. He straddles me and trails his cock between my tits. My nipples are hard and erect. Now his cock is in front of my face. I know what he wants me to do.

I see his friend watching. He is motionless. I grab Jakes cock and suck it into my mouth. I keep my eyes on his friend's face. I stare into his eyes as I lick Jakes cock and suck on it. The friend wants me to suck his cock. I know he does. I can see it on his dimly lit face, in his dark eyes. And he is a man, after all. I taunt him with my tongue, running it up and down Jake's cock. His friend wanted to watch!, I think vengefully, Now let him watch! I make gurgling sounds deep in my throat and groan loudly with passion as I suck Jakes cock and pump it with my hand. I keep my eyes on his friend. Jake grabs my hair and fucks my mouth.

Yeah, baby, I say. Fuck me, fuck me in the mouth! I love it! Love it! You taste so good!

Jake is bucking hard, driving his cock deep into my throat. I am doing a good job, putting on a good show for these two guys. I see his friend grab his cock. It is long and thick. Hard. He strokes it. I watch him and he knows it. He reaches back and grabs my hand, pulling it toward his engorged cock. I resist. Jake gets between my legs and rams his cock inside my soaking pussy.

Oh, God! Its so good! I scream. Fuck me. Fuck me.

With my hand, I search in the darkness for his friend's cock. But Jake pulls my hand back. I pull my legs up to my chest and hunch Jake's cock. With every plunge, his hips slap against my ass. The windows are steamed with our heat and passion.

"Let her touch my cock," his friend begs.

"No," Jake says. "She is mine."

"Let her suck it, please!"

He is desperate. I feel sorry for him.

"No! Never!"

"Then let me fuck her! Anything!" I think he is sobbing. I see in the darkness he is stroking his own cock. Fast and hard.

Jake screams loudly and cums inside me. I wrap my legs around him and squeeze him, shoving my pussy hard against him.

"Please," the friend says.

"No."

Let me do something for him, I say. He is in a bad way.

"No," Jake says. "That's not going to happen. You belong to me."

I am stunned. I thought he wanted me to fuck his friend.

I can suck him off. There's no harm in that, I say, taunting him with his own words.

"NO! and Hell No!"

The friend is whimpering now.

Let me give him some pussy, I say. Its only mercy pussy, not like I really want to. I thought you wanted me to fuck him, for both of you to fuck me. That's what you have said.

"No," he says. "Not tonight. Not now. Maybe some other time."

I feel so sorry for the friend. He is nice looking, and has a big cock. Maybe fucking him wouldn't be such a bad thing to do. It would feel good to have a big cock stretching me. Some other time with or without Jake. But tonight I am satisfied. Jake makes his friend drive on to Oklahoma City while we fuck again in the back seat. Poor friend. He pouts all the way. Well, maybe someday.