Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me when Trevor stood up and stuck his hand down the front of Heloise's dress, though it didn't seem to faze anybody else at the table.

'Quick. Let's get the best seat,' Debbie said to me just after Richard's announcement that the show was about to begin. She had jumped up and grabbing my hand, virtually dragged me through to the lounge. Here we made our way down to the front before the huge screen.

She fell into the soft cushions, pulling me down on top of her, her hot mouth pressed onto mine, her hands holding my face as she passionately kissed me. I could hear the others taking their seats and the large screen flickered into life. Debbie pushed me so that I rolled onto my side next to her and in the light from the screen, I saw her pink tongue flick out and wet her lips. They were parted and a light of expectancy shone in her eyes.

The scene, as you know was of a bedroom into which walked Trevor and Heloise. I shot a glance at Debbie and she nodded her head in answer to my unspoken question. I turned my head back to watch the screen. The kissing and then the slow undressing, Trevor slipping the straps off her shoulders and pulling it down to her waist and then bending his head to suck on a nipple. The camera moved in for a closer view of his tongue teasing the nipple till it was erect and hard. As the camera panned back, he released Heloise to start to undress himself. She then kissed and caressed his nipples as the rest of his clothes came off to reveal his erection.

Her clothes were soon off and she climbed on the bed and sat back on her heels at the foot end. Trevor moved round to face her, his erection wavering in front of her face. Her small hand reached out and grasped the base of his cock and pulled him forward to her open mouth.

The camera moved in till the screen was filled with her open mouth, lips wet and glistening, teeth shining white as into the shot came the engorged head of his penis going into that wide open mouth.

'My God,' said Debbie, her hand frantically tugging down the zip on my jeans. Her hand having a problem of getting out what she was looking for, and finally managed to pull out my semi erection. 'My God,' she said again, 'what would this thing look like up there.' She gave out a moan and twisted herself round and down on the settee and took the head of my cock into her hot mouth.

This was living colour. I watched that cock slide in and out of the wet mouth of Heloise, and felt the teeth scrape my exposed head. The difference being that the cock on the screen was going in and out to its full length, only the head of my cock was being sucked. Debbie had both hands round it now and only just managed to make her lips meet her hands.

The camera moved back to show Heloise's head bobbing back and forth on the end of Trevor's prick, until it sprang free, bouncing in the air, glistening wet from her saliva. She turned round on her knees and presented her rear towards him, leaning forward and raising her arse up higher, her wet sex clearly visible to all watching.

Debbie, on seeing this, released me from her mouth and sat up. She crossed her arms and grasped the hem of her dress and in one movement, pulled it up and over her head and threw it to the floor. She wasn't wearing any underclothes as she moved and got astride me, and with one hand holding my erection upright, zeroed it up to her pussy and sank down onto it.

She threw her head back as she let go of it as it moved up into her, arching her back, she gargled out a scream as my cock stretched her wide as she felt its throbbing hulk fill her. Perspiration flowed down her face, dripping onto those great breasts above me before running off the tips of her nipples onto my own chest. Those mounds heaved and quivered as she finally settled herself. Now I could reach what I'd been waiting to touch since I first laid eyes on them. My hands stroked upwards from the waist and took those big orbs into my palms. Those tits in my hands were like my cock in hers, only these were bigger by far. I massaged them with my fingers as she started her up and down movement impaled on my shaft.

As Debbie was on top doing the fucking, I turned my head and watched as Trevor shafted Heloise. His hands on her hips as he thrust in and out, the camera moving in again for a close up of his wet member sliding in and out of her pussy. I realised then, that somebody had to be operating some sort of control over the camera.

I wondered if other people were watching us now, me flat on my back with Debbie's tits in my hands and her bouncing up and down getting, I think, the ride of her life. Her groans and thrusts were becoming more fierce and violent, her arse pounding my balls was having its effect. I could feel the sap rising and I let go of the handfuls of flesh and gripped her waist tight as I heaved my hips up while pulling her down. She became a rag doll as we both came at the same time, her juices flowing down onto me and around my balls as mine pumped up into her.

She fell forward onto my chest as I jerked out my last drops and lay there with this gorgeous blonde lying on my chest, her eyes closed, listening and feeling her heart beat against mine. I think we fell asleep, well I did. It had been a long day with quite a bit of drinking since before lunch. It was dark in the lounge and the screen was blank when I looked up at it, and the sound I could hear was the gentle snoring of Debbie still lying on my chest. My cock, though now soft, was still inside her. I gently shook her awake and she began to stir and lifted up her head, her eyes blank for an instant before the awareness lit them up, for she stretched out on me before giving me a kiss.

'Wow,' she whispered, 'that was some fuck! It blew me away.'

She moved up a bit and we heard my penis come out of her with a sucking sound and I could feel the cold air around it after the heat from her body. She gave out a small giggle at the noise we had just made uncoupling.

'What time is it?' she asked, looking over the back of the settee, 'and where is everybody?'

'Probably in bed,' I said, struggling out from underneath her, 'where we should be.'

'Good idea,' she said, getting up and grabbing my hand and pulling me up. 'Let's go to bed,' pulling me after her, not bothering to collect her dress. She walked in front of me and I could just see in the dim light filtering in from the pool lights, her bare bum as it swung nicely before me. I stumbled after her, having to stop so that I could at least do up the top button of my jeans.

We went into a bedroom corridor and into what obviously must have been her room. She threw herself onto the bed and held out her arms. 'Come and make love to me Tom. I want you to fuck me and blow my brains away again.'

I couldn't wait to get my jeans off, my eyes fastened on her body lying there, legs open, pussy waiting as well as those two big soft breasts waiting for me. With jeans and shirt off, I was soon on the bed, fondling those lovely breasts again, feeling the nipples harden enough for me to nibble as well as suck on. I absolutely lathered them. She pulled me up onto her so that we could kiss and also so that she could reach between my legs to take hold of my appendage. This she massaged till it was up and ready for action again and as her legs opened to accommodate me, I slid in like a hot knife through butter she was so wet. I moved and heaved as she squirmed until I was deep and fully inside her.

'You lovely big black fucker you,' she moaned, her eyes closed, 'I can feel it at the back of my throat and I'm starting to come already. Please, please fuck me now. Fuck me! Fuck meeee,' she screamed, bucking under me till I could get into her rhythm, fucking her as she wanted as she orgasmed, and then continuing to plough her furrow as she got her second wind and started to push back hard against me again. I came in massive spurts, jolting her every time I came and her fingers raked my back as she had another orgasm. Both exhausted, I pulled out and with our legs still entwined, we fell asleep. But I must admit that as I was drifting off to sleep, my last thoughts were of Chris.

*

Chris

'Does this turn you on?' Pancho asked, and at first I thought he meant the hand on my upper thigh, but then saw that he was indicating the screen where Trevor and Heloise were swapping body fluid.

'No, not really,' I replied lying through my teeth. I had a semi erection already, and it was only later did I question myself as to whether it was the actions on the screen or having his hand so high up my thigh.

'Me neither. I prefer to see the human body in repose. Lying still in a position where the lighting can darken some areas while highlighting others. A still, living sculpture! My fingers then itch for a crayon, a piece of charcoal and a virgin sheet of paper to capture that person in an intimacy that exists only between the artist and model. Do you understand that?' he asked.

'I think so,' I nodded, not quite sure though, 'yes, I think I do.'

Pancho took my hand and pulled me up from the settee. 'Come,' he said, 'let me show you what I mean.'

He said a few words to Richard before leading me out of the lounge, the huge screen showing the enlarged penis of Trevor's cock going in and out of the mouth of Heloise. I think I must have bounced off all the walls of the corridor as I followed Pancho into a large room that appeared to be a studio and bedroom combined.

There were several easel's with canvasses on set at various intervals around the room. Sketches were strewn about at random and the ceiling above the bed section and half the room was festooned with lighting tracks supporting all sizes of lights. The other half of the ceiling as well as most of the walls were of glass and it was apparent even to my befuddled mind that this room must be facing North for the light.

'This is where I work,' said Pancho, flinging his arms wide, 'and sometimes sleep.' He indicated the bed. 'Make yourself comfortable and ready for me to draw you. I will change into my favourite and inspirational work clothes.' He disappeared through a door that I hadn't noticed. I wandered about the room and looked at some of the sketches that lay scattered about. All were good and yet seemed to have been treated with some disdain. I was now really feeling the effects of all the alcohol I had consumed, so I laid down on the bed.

'No, no, no,' said Pancho bustling back into the room wearing some kind of artist's smock. 'Not like that! Take your clothes off and drape,' he stressed the last word, dragging it out, 'drape yourself across the bed. Be a thing a beauty! There's nothing more beautiful on this planet than the human body, be it male or female. Be a beautiful body reclining, not just a body sleeping,' he snorted. 'Go on!' he prodded me, 'get undressed while I set up the lighting.'

I got off the bed and undressed, somewhat self consciously as he fussed around a bank of switches. Lights coming on, going off. Bright, subdued, coloured, soft, the room flickering as he played with the lights.

'Lie down,' he commanded, 'lie down on the bed so that I can get the right focus.' I did as I was told and laid myself down.

'Up on the right elbow, not too high. Lift that right leg slightly, no, too high. That's better,' he shouted. Lights were coming on behind me, not bright, but soft and then even more soft lights came on that were facing me, making his contrasts.

I saw him throw up his arms up in the air and he came over and sat down next to me on the bed.

'Chris, Chris, Chris. You've got to relax. You're too wooden.' His hand smoothed the hair from my forehead. 'You've got to relax.'

He gently pushed me back till I was flat on the bed. His hand stroked my face, down the side of my neck and down my chest. He kept saying over and over in a soft voice for me to relax as he stroked me and then he kissed me. It was not a passionate kiss but more like a gentle meeting of lips. I was relaxing to his soothing voice and didn't object to the kiss, or the others that slowly followed as I relaxed even more under his soothing stroking. They were somehow comforting and I had no objection as he lay down beside me so that our bodies were touching. Neither did I object to his continual stroking over my chest or when his hand went lower and reached my penis, which he also stroked.

'Relax,' he said between kisses, 'it's the relaxed body that makes for the perfect pose.'

He kept on kissing me, moving down from my mouth to my chest and then my stomach. I felt his hot breath stir my pubic hairs and then felt his tongue trace a line down the length of my penis, which was starting to rise under this attention. Then his tongue curled round the foreskin before his wet mouth slipped over the head of my cock, and held it gently between his teeth as he sucked on me.

I could feel the blood pulse into my prick with this suction, making it thicken and grow in size. My eyes were still closed, savouring the ministrations, feeling myself relax. I felt his body move round, his mouth not letting go as I felt his body leave the bed. His hands moved my legs further apart as he positioned himself better as he then took me fully into his mouth. I groaned as his head went up and down on me, his mouth tight as a clamp around my cock as he gave me head. I loved it! I loved it as the power surged up my cock and erupted into his mouth. He swallowed as I came, not letting go but sucking and swallowing till I finished bucking, and he still kept on till I began to wilt. He let it slowly slip from his mouth for it to flop against my thigh as he then moved back up the bed again till our lips met again, but this time the kiss was more passionate from him.

That what I have just related, I remember quite clearly, but not exactly what followed. I lay there now perfectly relaxed, just as he had wanted me to be. My mind swirling with the combination of drinks and sunshine and of the fact that I had been just given such good head, relaxed me too much I think, I don't really know.

Pancho kept repeating the word relax to me and I let myself go loose and let him move my limbs about and place them in the positions that he wanted. With his moving me about as and between sketching, I accepted every position he put me in. Even when he pulled me over so that I was bent over the end of the bed, hands flat and legs apart, I didn't know what was coming.

I felt the hand of Pancho touching my rear with a coldness that I guessed was some kind of cream. He worked the cream round the entrance to my bum and even poked his finger inside me. That's how relaxed I was because I didn't even flinch at this intrusion. Then I felt the head of his prick start to work at the entrance behind me.

'Relax,' came the soothing voice as I felt a quick sharp pain as he pushed himself inside me. The cream helped and his cock slid in and he was buried deep inside me. I could feel the hard throb of him as it pulsated within me. Then came the pulling of my flesh as he partially withdrew and then the warmth as he moved forward again. My own prick was now erect again from the pressure inside of his cock as he moved in and out, giving me the first fuck I'd had been given for at least a year.

I can't remember who that last person had been, but I suppose this was the next best thing to Tom at the moment, and I was loving it and I felt as though I was in control. I made Pancho gasp when I clenched my sphincter muscle, completely trapping his movement, and then relaxing as he would have said, to free him and letting him continue to ride me. My own cock was throbbing as it bounced up and down to his thrusting within me, my hands were clenching and unclenching as I felt there was something else I should be doing. My inside were positively glowing with this steady rhythmic penetration.

It must have been a good picture when the door opened. Me bent over with Pancho fucking me up the rear. I looked up in alarm to see the naked figures of Trevor and Heloise enter and come towards the bed. Pancho never faltered at this intrusion, but kept up his steady ploughing of me.

'Oh goody,' Heloise cried, 'can we join in and make it a gang bang?'

I bent my head in shame at being caught in this position, at other people seeing me being used in this way, but it didn't seem to faze them in the slightest. Pancho must have given some sign because the next minute, Heloise, with a stroking of my arm, slid beneath me and rested her head against the bottom edge of the bed before taking my erection into her mouth, her hands holding onto my waist.

Pancho supplied the movement, pushing me forward as he fucked and my cock going in and out of Heloise's mouth in time to him. Trevor then climbed on the bed and pushed his body under my arms so that his legs dangled over the edge by the shoulders of Heloise.

This placed Trevor's penis right under my nose and he used his hand to hold it upright. In my euphoria of being fucked and sucked, I avidly took this offering into my own mouth and tried to copy what was being done to my own cock down below. I finished up with both my arms on Trevor's thighs as I held his erection in both hands as I sucked on him as Heloise was sucking on me and Pancho using me as a woman.

I was in some kind of heaven. Images kept flashing through my mind faster than a computer display. Nearly all were involving Tom, as they moved faster and faster. Tom behind me, between my legs and between my lips.

I liked the sensation of Trevor in my mouth, the smell and taste as I moved, not of my own volition, sucking on his cock, as Pancho started to move faster. His hands gripped my waist as he started to push harder, his balls banging at my upper thighs. My own prick being raked by the teeth of Heloise, and Trevor's hands on my head as he came in my mouth. I couldn't do anything but swallow as his sperm shot out in small bursts, as I did, coming in the mouth of Heloise. Her hands were pushing hard against my thighs as my cock was being forced into her throat as Pancho came inside me. His short sharp jerks as he rammed me hard was having a domino effect on all of us. He fell on me as he finished, Heloise shot out from between my legs as my cock nearly choked her, and I nearly bit off Trevor's piece as I collapsed on him.

As Trevor rolled, Heloise was knocking my legs out from under me, and Pancho came out rather painfully and we all seemed to finish up on the floor laughing together. I was all tangled up with Heloise and Trevor and Pancho on top of me.

Pancho then jumped up and shouted that no one was to move. Not a muscle, he shouted over his shoulder as he picked up a large pad and pencil and started sketching. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he voiced his admonishment of Heloise, telling her not to move, watched his hand dart to and fro across the paper, his head bobbing up and down as he kept darting glances at us on the floor.

It seemed to be only a few minutes before he straightened up and put the drawing on an easel and stood back to view it. He moved about several times to see it from a different angle, his head cocked to one side as he did so. Curiosity got the better of me and I struggled up onto my feet, pulling Heloise up as well. She flopped onto the bed when I let go of her hand. I then went over and stood beside Pancho and looked at the drawing. He put his arm over my shoulder as he moved to one side for me to have a look.

It was beautiful. I couldn't really tell that it was me that he had sketched. It was of a young man with his head thrown back and to one side. One knee was half drawn up, just covering the genitals and one leg was forward. It was a picture of exhaustion. You could just imagine that this was a young Greek athlete who had just collapsed after finishing the marathon, spent and utterly worn out.