Hitchhiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Cynthia was not a virgin, but no boy who had ever fucked her was able to consistently find her sensitive spots. Hector knew where they were and his big cock seemed to stroke them all at once. Hector knowingly teased her g-spot with the ledge of his cock head. Only a few inches into her he soon had her gasping with each stroke. Every few strokes he pulled his dick out just enough to tease her clit, slapping it gently with the shaft of his big dick. And each time he pulled it out or put it back in her wet stuffed pussy made a slurping noise followed by a low moan of pleasure from Cynthia.

At first she had instinctively pulled away from his thick dick. But Hector had not let her, controlling her whole body with his powerful hands on her hips pulling her wet fuck box onto his dick. She soon stopped resisting and trusted him not to hurt her.

When his cock was half way in her it was as deep as she had ever had a dick inside her and twice as wide. She felt her pussy being stretched and her toes curled while her hands grasped randomly at the covers. She tried to push herself up on her hands. But the angle was right for full entry with her face down. Hector gently pushed down on her upper back as he eased his cock further and further now into the deeps of her fuck tunnel where no dick had ever gone, stretching her wide.

Like Annie the night before Cynthia was soon shuddering with pleasure. It was a feeling she had never had before. She wasn't sure if pleasure she had experienced in the past counted as an orgasm but it was nothing like this. Her extremities went tingly numb as her knees buckled. She couldn't tell if she was being held up by Hectors powerful arms or the big dick that was buried deep in her pussy. With each stroke of his powerful cock that wonderful sensation creeped up her thighs to its epicentre at the entrance to her pussy.

Cynthia's stretched pussy lips tingled. Hector pulled back enough to tease her g-spot again with his cock head and her wave of pleasure spread up to her g-spot and around his throbbing fuck tool. Then as he plunged all the way back into her it was like he carried her pleasure all the way to her womb on the end of his magnificent cock.

And when she was filled with that stroke of his dick Cynthia felt her juices move. Hector held her tight while he pulled his cock out of her with a sloppy pop. She felt it swing free and felt him rest it on the crack of her full ass while her fluids squirted out of her pussy and ran down the inside of her milky thighs.

Just like Annie her body betrayed her. She had lost the ability to hold herself up, hanging there like a rag doll in his powerful hands while waves of pleasure engulfed her. For a man who could do this for her she would submit to being his fuck meat no matter what he asked.

Hector kept Cynthia in that state of pleasure for what seemed like forever. Feeding her with cock until she could hold back no longer then pulling out as she squirted with pleasure on the floor of their cheap motel. When he was finally ready to cum, he rolled her onto her back. As he approached her with his twitching hard dick pointed at her she instinctively opened her legs wide. But Hector mounted her torso and slipped his fat dick between her big tits. She held them so he could tit fuck her, unconsciously leaving her legs spread, showing her wet, stretched, freshly fucked pussy to Annie and William.

When Hector shot his load he aimed it at her waiting mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, gobbling and slurping. But her face and tits still ended up soaked in cum. Hector stayed there on his knees with his half flaccid dick hanging down and cock head in Cynthia's mouth. She suckled the last bits of cum from him.

William could sHector's dick spent and hanging between his legs. Even without the head visible (it was still in Cynthia's mouth)it was bigger than he was fully hard. He had resisted when Cynthia broke up with him back in Maine. Now she was truly done with him.

When Cynthia and Hector were done he climbed off of her. He went to the bathroom and she lay there legs spread and covered in cum looking satisfied. Sexually awakened she made no effort to hide herself from Annie or William. Eventually she got up and cleaned herself off in the bathroom.

She was still naked when she told William to leave so she and Annie could talk to Hector.

"Thank you Hector."

"Yes thank you Hector."

Hector's two sluts were thanking him for fucking them.

They were submitting to his will nicely. When training a new slut he always made sure to take it slow. Make sure they enjoy every step. Stretch it out so that there are as many steps as possible and each new shock is a titillating surprise. Earn their trust so that they want to be with him. And make it clear that he will accept nothing but complete obedience.

The girls knew that if they were not completely compliant he would simply drive away. Without debate the girls agreed to do whatever he asked if he would drive them to Washington State. Each was freed from the need to assess their actions. There was only Hector and his commands.

"You girls never should have let William come along. Even if he insisted, he doesn't deserve this beat down. Before we take him to the bus station, you two sluts are going to fuck his brains out."

Annie, who didn't really like William thought about protesting. But she knew it would do no good. She would do as she was told.

"Now take off your clothes Annie. I am going to go talk to William. Then I will run a few errands while you get busy. Don't rush it. I will be gone for a couple hours and I want him to enjoy every minute."

He was whoring them out according to his instruction and they were complying willingly. This was a good sign thought Hector.

William was outside leaning on Hector's car.

"I am sorry I hit you Billy. I wasn't trying to hurt you or humiliate you. But you just can't come running up on a man when he has his dick in a slut's mouth."

William looked at him uncomfortably.

"You don't like it when I call her a slut do you. Listen Billy you are in over your head here. The way I understand it you two were only dating for a while and she broke up with you before you guys left home."

William nodded his head sheepishly.

"Listen dude I get it. You were chasing the pussy. That's cool. But you gotta drop the idea that I scooped your girl or she jerked you around. The fact is she never was yours. You don't owe her anything and she don't owe you anything either Billy. Now I am gonna take these two sluts across the country and you are going home on the bus. But I have a parting gift for you."

"What is that?" said William feeling defeated.

"While I go get ready for the trip, Annie and Cynthia are gonna fuck your brains out. Now get in there and enjoy yourself."

William fucked Annie first. Or more specifically he had her suck his cock first. They were sluts thought William. Just a couple hours ago they were behaving like typical teenage girls towards a boy they didn't like. Now they were sucking on his dick like whores, being pleasant and enjoying it.

Maybe they were just acting because Hector told them too. Or maybe he had liberated their sexuality and they were ready to enjoy every cock they sucked. He chose to believe the latter.

When Hector returned both girls were naked and chatting with William. Hector thought for a moment about bring Billy along but knew he wasn't ready to see the girls getting pummelled with cock for the next week.

Each girl gave William a genuine deep kiss before he left. Hector left a bag of new clothes, food and alcohol in the room while he took William to the bus station. He pointed to one bag in specific.

"That is what you girls will be wearing today."

When he got back each girl was wearing a tight top, mini skirt and 4" heels. His new sluts were giggling in anticipation of their trip when he got back - dressed as instructed.

He had already paid the motel. Hector quickly packed the luggage into the car. The two girls clicked clicked out to the car in their new outfits.

"Don't worry girls you won't be seeing a lot of people today. We will go back roads for a while. I hope you have some time because we ain't gonna be in no rush. I expect it will take at least a week. You girls have a lot to learn between here and there."

Both girls squeezed into the front seat next to Hector and eagerly awaited hisinstructions.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers
12