Hitchhiking Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,360 Followers

Harry took me upstairs and put me in a dirty bedroom with a mattress on an old bedspring. He took me over to the bed and unhooked one wrist then put that cuff onto the steel bed bar. He said, "Sit down and keep your fucking mouth quite. You do as you're told and you won't get hurt, you open your fucking mouth to complain and I'll fuckin knock you into next week." He shut the door and left.

I sat there a very long time, it turned dark out side, and I decided to lay down and try and think how I was going to get out of here. I fell asleep and I was waked up with some person in the dark shaking me. He said "wake up bitch, your presence is required down stairs." He had been drinking and I did not like the tone of his voice. He un-cuffed me from the bed and held onto the cuff as we walked down stairs.

When we entered the living room area, I saw several black men, one of which was Harry. An older fat Blackman spoke and said, "So your Linda Johnson, do you want to leave her alive Linda?" I said, "Yes, Yes I do" He said "good, now tell me what number to dial to get hold of your husband." I asked "what time is it right now?" He said 8:30" I said "call 657-4322 he'll be there waiting for me." The fat man said "Good girl, now grab some chicken, we don't want your old man to think we are starving you now do we."

Someone shoved a bucket of chicken in front of me, I had forgotten all about food, I went all day scared to death, and when the smell of the hot chicken hit, I was famished. I reached in, took two pieces, and began to eat them as the big man held a cell phone up to his head and waited for Jim. to answer the phone. I heard him say, "Are you Jim. Johnson? Are you missing something Jim? Oh she's safe; she's here with me and the boys. Tell you what though we haven't decided what to do with her yet. Don't suppose you got any idea what she would be worth to you do yea? Yea, I know you'll pay anything, I'm thinking maybe 500 Thousand were not greedy, yea, 5 big ones, and I'll sell her back to you.

Tell you what baby, you get the money together and I'll call you real soon, I'll tell you where to bring the money and when you give me the money, I'll give you your wife back, now that's a fair exchange isn't it Jim? Good, Good, now you be a real good boy and keep this between you and me. Oh no, we ain't going to hurt your wife, she's just fine, now you don't worry about her one bit, I'll make sure she is well taken care of, don't keep me waiting too long."

He then said "looks like we got us $500 thousand dollars coming." Looking at me he said "Now what are we gong to do with you?" One guy said "I know, she can suck my dick," then another man said, "yea, she can suck mine too," The big man said "She ain't sucken any your dicks." I felt the tension go away when he said that, for a second I thought they were going to make me do things I could not do to them. Then he said "I always get first, she sucks mine first, then you boys get your turn, How's your chicken baby, did you get enough to eat?" I didn't know what to say, I was stunned, shocked and right then scared to death. I just moved my head up and down he said "good, good, now come over here to Martin and get your desert, I got a sweet black lolly pop for you to suck on." I didn't move, I felt frozen in that spot.

I felt myself being pushed and I almost fell down on my knees in front of him. He said "look here Bitch, you gots to learn something real quick here. You do what you're told and you'll live to see Jim, You piss me or the boys off here, and we'll fuckin kill you and when your old man gets here with the money, we'll kill him too. Now you want that bitch?" I had tears in my eyes and I said "No, no I don't" Martin said "I didn't think so, now listen close, your going to stop your fuckin crying, your going to get on your knees, your going to take my cock out and suck me off. When you finish with me, you'll suck off all these here guy's in the same way.

Now you may not like it, you may even hate it, but you better make us believe that you love it. Kyle, take that cuff off of her, I don't want her to feel she is being forced to do this; after all, all she's doing is helping us pass the time while her loving husband brings us our money. Now aren't' you baby?" the man I guess Kyle was taking off the handcuff on my wrist and I said very sheepishly "yes" Martin said "good girl, now come lick on my black stick."

I moved over between his legs, I unzipped him and pulled out his rather large penis. The place was well lit up, and I could see that his dick was a lot larger than any I had seen up to that point in my life. I held it and leaning forward I took it in my mouth. God he was big, I mean really big. The more I sucked him the stiffer he got, the stiffer he got, the larger he got. I heard him say to the others "You in for a treat boys, this bitch knows how so suck cock."

He was right, I had always did that very well with the men that I dated and slept with before I married. I had learned to deep throat by age 17. The past 7 years with Jim. being so small I had not had a real dick in my mouth and throat since the night before my wedding. I had at times used one of my cucumbers as I fantasized and made love to myself, but this was the first real one in over 7 years. Don't get me wrong, I did not like it, I didn't. I did it only to keep from being hurt and from Jim. being hurt.

I knew how to do it; I gripped his cock stroking it as I worked it with my mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to remember any guy I had sucked with a cock this big. I finely just fixed on Jerry again. I could fell Martin begin to pulse as I knew his sperm was close behind. I let go of hid cock with my hand and as he started to squirt I took a gulp of air and slid my mouth straight down his cock. I slid it all the way down till my lips were touching his matted hair of his groin. He put his hands on the back of my head and held me as he emptied himself into me. I was about to pass out from lack of air, so I pulled back enough to exhale and take another gulp of air, and then I slid back down his shaft.

I heard voices saying all kinds of filthy nasty thinks. One man said, "Look at that cunt. You can see his cock in her throat, look, look you can see the head of it, shit, She could suck a fuckin horse." Another said "I'm gonna fuck her brains out." I heard them whistling and begin to argue who would be next. I slid off Martins cock, grabbed it, and stuffed it back into his pants. I zipped him up and moved over to the next man.

I unzipped his pants and after fighting his underwear I pulled out his cock, he was almost the same size as Martin, he was not as black, but just as thick. Now as I began to suck on this cock, it was different, I was not thinking of Jerry this time, no I was thinking of Martin. I had my eyes closed as I worked on this cock. I was remembering the feeling I got when Martin shot his sperm down my throat. I could feel my bottom throbbing. Many a time on dates I would suck off a guy and I could flex my inner muscles and doing that I could bring myself off to a nice little climax.

I was working my cock in my mouth and I began to flex those muscles. I told myself I could not help it, my body has a mind of it's own. After all women do get raped and even though they may climax with a rapist it doesn't mean they wanted to be raped. I sure as hell did not want this, but then Mother Nature is Mother Nature. I had not had a man in over 7 years, and now I had a huge cock. I lovely thick cock, a cock I was beginning to crave between my legs. I knew if I did not stop my self I would loose control. I figured if I could get myself to a quick climax no one would know but me and I would only doing what I had too in order to survive.

The more I worked his cock the more I flexed my muscles. The more I flexed those muscles, the faster I worked his cock. I felt him begin to squirt and I dove down his shaft sending his fat cock down my throat. I pulled back gulped some more air and slid back down. When I got to his groin I felt my flexing pay off, I started to climax myself. I ground and twisted my face around his cock as he emptied his balls. I began sliding up and down his shaft until my own climax subsided. I felt him become a little limp.

What I discovered amazed me. When these men climax there dicks don't shrivel up get small and hide. They stay big; they stay almost exactly the same. Thinking of that gave me a chill. God it was like a cock that would not go soft, well a little but very little. I carefully put his cock back in his pants and moved to the next man waiting for me with his cock in hand.

I reached for it, and gulped it down my throat, I slid back, and then after catching another breath, took it all down my throat. I was flexing my muscles like crazy. I kept going the length of his cock and the better my flexing felt, the faster my mouth went up and down his cock. We climaxed at the same time. He held me to himself as my crotch pulsed in another climax. He let go of me in time so I could slide back and get some air, I got it and slid all the way back down. Again I ground my face against his groin until I had to pull up for air.

Let me know what you think about this story!

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,360 Followers
12