Hitchhiking Ch. 3

Story Info
Linda discovers something about herself & her husband.
4.6k words
4.32
84.3k
32
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers

Jim begged, "Please, no more, please take your money and let us go, please." Martin said "thinking about it Jimmy boy, thinkn about it alright. But you ain't seen the good parts yet, you aint seen how much your little wife ." When I first knelt down and peeked threw the key hole I was sick and scared, I was sick of what I saw and scared to death that they would hurt Jim and never let me go. Then something happened to me as I watched what was going on in the other room. The three guys with Martin had all pulled out their cocks and where stroking them as they sat there watching Martin, Jim, and the Video.

With out thinking about it what so ever I brought my right hand to my self and found my clit, I also found that my Vulva were swollen and I was very wet. I knew that watching all this was taking effect on me. I would watch the TV then the men slowly jacking off as they watched. One guy said, "want some more black dick Jimmy?" Martin said "now none of that right now Baker. I want him to watch his nasty wife I want him to see just how much she loves to get fucked, you want someone to suck that pole of yours again go get his wife." I heard Jim say, "No please, NO you can't." Martin said, "Oh your wrong there Jimmy baby, we can, but not just now, you ain't seen the movie yet, we got lots a time for that."

I watched and touched myself, rubbing my clit, running first two then three then four fingers in and out of myself as I peeked threw the key hole. I heard martin's voice on the TV asking me how I like it after the fourth group of three men where getting off the bed. "How you doing baby? Want more or are you full yet? open up show us if the tank is over flowing." I laid on my back opened my legs wide and pulled them back. I saw the camera move in to a close-up shot and my whole bottom filled the screen. I could see gobs and gobs of sperm oozing out of me. I watched as I reached down and with my hand scooped up a bunch and brought it to my mouth.

I did not recall that happening, yet I did it, I answered him "Hmmmm you all taste so good, I want some more, please give me more." Martin said, "Your wish is our command" Phil, Harry, Johnny, go get her boys, she ain't full enough yet. Tell me baby, how do you like black cock? Ever had it before tonight?" I answered him nice and loud and very clear "Ohhh I love it I love it very much." Martin again asked, "Ever had any before baby?" I said "not before tonight, God I have been missing a lot of meat."

Martin then asked me "Are you going to fuck a black man again after tonight honey?" I did not hesitate with my answer I said, "Yes, oh fuck yes, You can go to the bank with that. I love the fact your so fucking big and long, and that you never go soft. Oh fuck I can fuck a black man every day for the rest of my life and never get enough." Martin then asked "What about your husband Linda?" I responded "let him get his own black man, shit you can have him, I bet his ass is nice and tight, you fuck him." I was in the middle of a climax when heard myself say that.

I swear I had no memory of saying that yet I had. I watched myself climaxed and I felt sick with myself as I watched these men where almost trying to make my husband turn on me It seemed they where trying to get me to admit I did not love Jim. I did, I honestly did love him, it was only the lack of sex that hurt me. I guess I was flat out of my mind by then. My knees started to hurt so I got up and went back to the bed. I laid on my back put my ram over my face and just cried.

I said things that hurt my husband and he was made to sit and listen to it all, he was made to watch his whore of a wife. I promised to love honor and cherish him, what did I do? I belittled him, I made fun of him, he had never did anything to hurt me in any way over the years yet I said all those things about him. I cried and cried and fell back to sleep. I woke up feeling my nipples being kissed. I felt fingers working my pussy. I had been dreaming of last night and in the dream I was on my back with a big black faceless man fucking me, I had my legs open and pulled back as I felt him stretching my wide open. When I woke up my legs where open and back, I was right on the brink of my climax when I woke up. I felt the fingers sloshing in and out of my hole.
I had my eyes closed, I felt that this may still be a dream only another part of it.

I just laid there breathing hard and I started talking to my lover real or fictional. "That's it, yea baby, yea, oh fuck, do it, fuck me, make me come, oh fuck. OH, OH, OH, AHHH, FUCK, FUCK, DO IT, DO IT, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEE." My body shook to a hard climax, after I finished the man kept working his finger in and out. I felt someone get on the bed and the fingers never stopped. Then all of a sudden the fingers pulled out and I felt a huge cock slide in. I moaned, I moaned out loud with pleasure.

I had a hard time catching my breath, when I did I said "oh baby, give that cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me your sperm, harder, harder, more I want to fell it deep inside, fuck me Oh God I love your cock, I love your cock." I heard a voice in my ear ask, "Do you like it more than your husband's dick?" I did not think, I just said, "Yes, oh fuck yes, I love it, I fucking love It." the voice said "open your eyes Linda, and as I did he turned my face to the side of the bed.

My husband was sitting there tied to the same chair, and this time he had tape across his mouth. I saw his dick; it was sticking straight up and out. As hard as he was he was still not much bigger than my thumb. I was in the heat of sexual passion and pleasure. I stared at him sitting there; I saw pre cum oozing out of the end of his dick. I knew he was excited, I knew he was the most excited that I had ever seen him. I turned away and looked at the man fucking me, he was giving me nice long thrusting strokes. With each inward thrust I felt he was going to come up threw my tummy and his cock come out my mouth.

I lost myself to the feeling and I pulled him down on me as I began kissing him, I wrapped my legs around his ass and began to fuck back. When he pulled back I would grip him and pull him back inside of me as hard as I could. I felt him climax and I held him tight and was not about to let him go. When he finished his climax he started his fucking again. Slowly moving in and out I held him and someone asked "Want some more Linda?"

I said "yes" I recognized the voice the second time, it was Martin he said "Tell us what you want baby, you know we'll give you what you want, tell us, but make sure we know and understand what you want so bad." I closed my eyes and said "Cock, I need another cock, I want a big fat black cock to fuck me some one, anyone, please give me another cock." Martin said "hear that boys, Linda here wants to fuck us all one more time before Jim here rescues her from us sex fiends."

The guy on top of me pulled out and another man replaced him. He climaxed, I climaxed, and another man fucked me, then another then another. I came again and another man fucked me, I just wrapped my legs around each man and we fucked as if our lives depended on it. Every now and then one of them would pull his dick out of me after he came. Then bring it up to my mouth where I preceded to devour it and lick it and his balls clean.

I heard martin say, "hey look boys, Jimmy here came all over himself and all he did was watch." I heard that and as sick as it was it excited me. My husband was sitting next to the bed watching me and got so excited watching me fuck man after man that he climaxed. The thought of something so twisted made me shudder with sexual excitement. The last man got off of me and I laid there legs open to my side, sperm coming out of me soaking my ass. I said "One more, please, just one more." Martin said, "Sorry baby, you fucking wore us all out. Tell you what, you been such a great fuck, I'm going to give you a little treat, I'm going to have someone lick you nice and clean and suck out all that messy stuff in you how's that sound baby, would you like to have someone clean you up? Want to get that pussy ah yours eaten before you leave?'

I answered again with out thinking. I did want one of them to eat me. I wanted to feel a mouth down there licking me I said "Oh yea, fuck yea, God that would be wonderful." I heard the sound of tape being pulled away from Jim's face. Martin said, "You heard her Jimsssy, get down there and lick it nice and clean." I turned my head to look at him, he was standing, and Martin was untying his hands. He said "Eat her and do a good job, if you lick her and make her come one more time, I'll let you take her home with you provided she still wants to go with you."

I looked at Jim's face, I looked at his eyes, I saw nothing, his eyes where glassy his little dick was hard again and al the time he stood there, being untied he was looking at my wide-open seeping cunt. When Martin finished untying him, he came to the bed, and went straight to my cunt. I felt his lips right at my hole and then his tong licking everywhere, my Vulva, my clit, my hole, my ass cheeks, my asshole, everywhere there was sperm he was licking it up and cleaning me. It took him a long time to get me clean and it excited me that he was doing it. It excited me even more when he began working my clit with his lips and when I heard him moan I looked down my belly at his head buried between my legs, I also saw Martin behind him and Martins' hand was right at Jim's ass. I watched as martin winked at me and showed me a small rubber dildo.

I said out loud "OH FUCK YEA DO IT" Why I said that I have no idea; I knew that Jim could not help himself. It wasn't his fault god made him the way he did. I heard Jim moan again only this time it was one of those slow low "god I love that" kind of moans. I felt Jim as his mouth was bouncing against my open vagina I knew what that meant; it meant that Martin was back behind him fucking my husband with a dildo. Some guy moved up next to my head and I moved to take his cock in my mouth so fast it surprised him.

I kept hearing Jim moaning louder and louder as the bouncing became stronger. Jim had hold of my clit between his lips and was sucking it hard. The bouncing stopped and Jim began to really suck harder on my clit. I worked the man in my mouth with tender love for his cock. I then heard a very loud moan and again the bouncing started again only this time it was with much more force. Jim was holding my hips with his hands and arms. The person in my mouth came and as soon as he pulled out I wanted to look and see if what I thought was happening was truly happening.

I looked down my belly and I saw Jim's head buried between my legs (this I already knew) looking past Jim there was martin kneeling on the big bed, hands on Jim's hips and he was fucking my husband. I saw that and started one of the most exciting climaxes that I had all day. It got so good for Jim that he let go of my clit and just moaned and tried to catch his breath, he seemed like he was out of his head with sexual pleasure. When he stopped working my cunt I reached down fingered myself right in front of his face as I watched Martin fucking him hard as he could.

I saw Jim's head turn straight up and he made this low blood curdling sound and I watched as his body shook. I knew it I knew he just had a climax his hand where both on me squeezing tight and both of Martins hands where on his ass. No one was around us on the bed and Jim had his ass in the air. I knew he had climaxed and I knew that no one or anything was touching his tiny dick. He had a climax from being fucked. He came because he had a huge black cock in his ass, and he loved it himself.

Martin finely slowed down and then pulled out. Jim collapsed on the bed between my legs. He laid there and just made low moaning noises. Martin said "Ok Jimssy baby, you two can go, don't think about calling the police either, we got you on tape when you sucked off Jackson here and when you dove to eat your old lady after the 12 of us just fucked her. Then of course the last part where you came as I fucked your asshole. Just chalk this one up as a training class."

I looked at him as he said that to Jim and then he said to me "you can stay here you know, you don't have to go back with him, hell you know damn well he'll never satisfy you now. You know that, so stay here with us." I said, "he's my husband, I can't." Martin then said, "Well you know where we are, anytime you get a hankering for some dark meat, you know where to come." He went in the other room and brought back Jim's pants and handed me my pants and top. I knew my panties and bra had been torn so I wasn't expecting them. They left the room leaving us alone.

I did not know what to say to Jim. I felt sorry for him, I was sorry they made him do the things they did. I was sorry he saw me doing all those nasty things with these men. I was sorry that he got screwed in his ass and the fact that he was made to suck off one of the men. Moreover, I really felt bad that they videotaped it all. Jim could not look me in the eye, he put his underwear and pants back on, and then he said, "Do you think they'll really let us go? This isn't another trick is it?' I said, "I don't know, I don't think it's a trick."

We walked out and Jim said "what about my wife's car?" Martin said, "Didn't you listen to the video tape, she gave me the car, she told me she loved what I was doing to her so much she told me to keep her car. Want to hear her in her own words? I ain't stealing it and I can prove it to any cop that wants to hear her telling me she is giving me her car." I didn't remember saying that, but then I did a lot of things last night that I did not remember.

I said to Jim "come on let's go, forget the car take me home." We walked out to the car and before I got to my door Martin quickly came over and handed me a note. He said "anytime, Linda, that's my number, there's package on the back seat for you baby. They will help you out when you can't stand it any more, when you find they don't do the trick, you just call me and I'll fix you up, you got a bad habit baby. You can't hold it in check for very long, you know you need it and I know you need it often." I took the paper and put it in my pants pocket. I got in the car and martin said to Jim "Hey Jimmy boy, anytime you get the hankerin for some more dick, baby you can call me too, get my number from your wife, I'm man enough I can take care both of you." Jim closed the door and Martin laughed as we drove out the drive.

We drove in silence about two miles down the road I turned around and saw a brown paper bag I reached for it, and brought it up front with me. I opened it and there where four rubber cocks and three videos. Three nice big fat black ones and one smaller one with a note taped to it I read it and smiled it said "This one is for Jim, he seemed to like it so much I couldn't deprive him of it. The others are for you those nights you want to fill all three holes" and it was signed Martin. The Videos where not marked, I knew what was on them. Something in me hoped one of them had Jim on it sucking the guy off and then eating me while Martin fucked him.

I pulled the rubber cocks out one by one and smelled them, they all smelled of me, I figured these where the ones I had used several time last night. I smelled the small one and said, "This one smells like you." And put it back in the bag with the others. I kept waiting for Jim to say something, anything at all but he just drove. We got home and I was feeling different. I felt oh I don't know, I guess the word I am looking for is "Liberated" Yea, liberated, that's how I felt.

When we got home I went into the house and straight to the bedroom I wasn't mad, I wasn't pissed, I don't honestly know how I felt. A lot of things happen over the last two day. I discovered things about myself and about Jim that had my mind in a whirl. I took off my cloths as I walked to the bathroom leaving them lay where I dropped them. I got in the shower and just stood there for the longest time letting the hot running water just run over me.

All I could really thing about was "Now What?" I guess I thought about just that since my whole world had been turned up side down. Two days ago I knew I was unhappy with our sex life. I still loved Jim; I had resigned myself to never cheating on him. Two days ago I felt the only sexual satisfaction I would have the rest of my life was my Cucumbers. Now it all changed and I had no idea what was going to happen to Jim and myself. He the one that made all the money, I had nothing. If he decides he wants to divorce me because of what they did to me and taped it to be-little him. What am I going to do?

I felt sick with myself for loosing control over my own sick desires. I could have fought my desires and just let them force me to do those things. I should have but I didn't. Instead I became the aggressor demanding sex from them, and not just normal sex. I had to have three men in me at the same time, I had to gulp down their big cocks down my throat almost to the point of passing out several times just to feel their cocks pulsing in my throat giving me the sperm I craved.

I wondered what was going through Jim's mind. Was he mad at me? Was he embarrassed because of what he did with them? Was he embarrassed with what he did to me after they all screwed me? What did he think I would do? Did he think I would call Martin again? Did he think I would leave him and go back to that house of depravity? I heard a tap on the shower door bringing me back to reality. I said, "Yes."

Jim stood there as I opened the sliding door I said "Yes" again and he replied "I'm sorry, I couldn't help It." he turned and walked out of the bath. I closed the door and though to myself "Sorry?" Hell I'm the one that should be saying that what is he up too.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and walked into the bedroom naked. I walked over to my dresser to get out some clean underwear when I saw the bag. I remembered that I had left it in the car. I know I did not bring it in. I looked in the mirror and I could see Jim sitting on the bed looking so sad. He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and Jim getting into it. I picked out a nice matching set, put them on and I sat on the bed waiting for Jim to come out.

I waited a long time because just like me he stood there thinking. I heard the water turn off and I waited on the bed for him to return back into the room. After some time Jim walked out of the bathroom in the past he had always walked out naked, but now he walked out with a towel wrapped around himself. I had seen him naked every day for more than 7 years. Today he is covering himself.

I said "Come here Jim, we need to talk." He walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked at him and asked the most prevalent question on my mind. "Why the towel, you never wore one before?" He hung his head down and said, "I never knew how small I was until today. I thought all men where about my size." I cut him off and said "Honey don't worry about size, I sure don't you have a great dick, I love it."

Jim said "I know you are lying, size does matter, I saw you on the video, size really matters to you, I could never make you feel like those guys did. You even told them how tiny I was, the made fun of me, and made me do things." I said "Oh honey don't worry, you're my man, I love you no matter what." He quickly replied and said, "How small my dick is." I said no, no I love your little dick, it is perfect sure it is rather small but it is on you and since I love you, I love your cock.

He then asked, "Did you ever climax when we made love?" I did not wish to hurt his feelings however how would he learn if I lied to him. I said "you made me climax hard today when you ate me after all those guys screwed me, your mouth down there took me higher than any mountain top. The way you cleaned me out, God Jim the way you ate me as that black man was fucking you drove me absolutely crazy. Eating me out and cleaning the sperm from my legs, thighs and ass, it was such a loving thing to do to me, I could not help but have a huge orgasm. And besides I was peeping through the locked door's key hole and I saw you, God do you have any idea how hot you got me sucking that guys dick?" I had just lied to my husband; I did not see that, I only saw him tied to a chair.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers
12