Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD – OH GOD – OH GOD – OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Amy squealed out loudly.

Soon the teen barely had the strength to stand up. However, this didn't matter since the prisoner's fingers – digging up her now slippery cunny and asshole - held up the tiny girl's weight easily.

All the while Amy was squirming about, her slender frame contorting and thrashing about in heat, totally surrounded by a wall of manly flesh. There were so many thick digits inside of her she couldn't count them all, and everywhere she looked, all she could see were horrible faces full of lust and sin, leering back at her unpleasantly.

"Oh yeah – look at this delicious booty!" said one prisoner, smacking her ass. "So fuckable, man!"

"Shit, man! Look at these big tittles on this tiny girl! Jesus – these feel so fucking goooood!! And they're fucking real! I can't fucking believe this shit!" said another man, pinching Amy's nipples so hard that she let out a loud whimper. "I wonder how many cocks this hot bitch has titty-fucked?"

A man answered him. "I dunno, man, but she's gonna titty-fuck eight more cocks tonight!"

The eight prisoners laughed wickedly at that, and the ringleader said, "No – she's gonna domorethan that, boys! This slut is going to makeallthree of her holes available for our eight cocks! We're gonna fuck this girl up!"

Amy trembled as she was surrounded by a circle of horny inmates – being at the center of a prison gangbang wasn't something she could have ever imagined, but by the end of it all the orgy became an endless blur of sexual carnage.

The inmates started by pushing the blonde to her knees for a round of cock-sucking, eight large pricks encircling her. How long Amy spent sucking and jerking off those hairy shafts with her two hands she would never know, but she went round and round for what seemed like ages. By now she had no trouble taking all those thick dicks in her mouth; it wasn't the width or length of them that gave her difficulty, instead it was their scummy taste and horrible smells that emanated from the pulsating cocks that made her gag. However, there was nothing the gorgeous girl could do but continue to be a suck-toy for the heartless prisoners.

Next up, the eight men began to fuck Amy royally in the pussy, laying her back onto the bench, her slim sexy legs high in the air. They formed a line and gave each man three minutes, which meant they fucked her hard and fast. Even this wasn't enough, and after one round the man who withdrew from the girl's cunt slapped his dick between her large, pillowy breasts, ordering her to squeeze her tits tightly to envelop his slick cock in her heavenly flesh.

The first inmate to do this, gasped out in delight. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ! "This girl's tits are fucking amazing!!"

The rest of the men chuckled.

"Awesome, dude! I'm gonna get me some of that next!" said the burly redneck in Amy's tight twat.

"Oh God -" Amy breathed heavily, watching as the man on top of her had his way with her.

After another round the prisoner's still couldn't get enough, and – even with two men fucking her resoundingly with her tits and pussy – they wanted more. The inmate between Amy's breasts moved up just enough so that he could stick his slippery dick between her unwilling lips.

"Open up, bitch!" said the man.

Amy tried to resist, but there was no way the man's penis wasn't going to breach her luscious lips. Soon he was sliding in and out of her mouth, and the tiny blonde now felt completely engulfed underneath sweaty, hairy man-flesh. The girl's pussy was now cumming uncontrollably, spewing out naughty honey-juices that the men laughed at but chose to ignore, as they maintained fucking her pussy at a torrid pace. At the same time, there was a man who was fucking her beautiful tits, now all beaded and trickling with sweat and her pussy fluids. And lastly there was the man, ferociously fucking her mouth, while all she could do was keep her lips wide open and try to breath.

The smell and feel of so many cocks, of being overpowered by so much male flesh, was too much for the young teen. It felt like they were in this position forever, but after a while the men picked the girl up, flipped her around so that she was on her hands and knees, on top of the bench, and began to fuck her anally. Amy was relieved at the slight stop in fucking, but then let out a high pitched screech as the first man violated her asshole. He fucked her brutally hard, and her sweet teenage ass-cheeks jiggled wonderfully with each impact of flesh against flesh. After a few minutes of some hard ass-pounding he put his cock directly into her mouth.

The stunning blonde glared up at the man with venom in her eyes, but there wasn't a thing she could do but let him have his way with her. The inmate gripped her hair and was fucking her orally with all his might, his dick a blur between her lips. He was the first one to cum, straight down her throat at first – causing her to gag unexpectedly – but then he quickly withdrew and jerked his milky load all over Amy's pretty face.

"Oh no!! Please – NO MORE!!" begged the girl. She closed her eyes and felt the hot, sticky semen splatter across her cheeks, eyes, nose, and forehead. When she opened them, cum was dripping down her eyelashes, stinging her eyes, and smearing her vision. The heavy scent of fresh sperm permeated her nostrils, but the panting girl could see that there was still a thick cock pointed right at her. She realized in shame what she had to do, and took the dick between her lips, lapping up all the gooey jism to cleaned it up.

"Oh FUCK yeah!" said the inmate enthusiastically. "This little whore doesn't need to be told when there's a cock needing to be cleaned up!"

Amy's cheeks were deep red, but she continued polishing up the man's rigid shaft with her lips, using her mouth as a cum receptacle. She looked up at the man, showed him the mouthful of nauseating semen in her open mouth, and swallowed dutifully, hoping it was the last from particular man for the night.

Unfortunately for the teenager, it was no to be. The rest of the inmates began to cum soon after that, some like the first one in-between Amy's lips, or on her face, but also more likely inside the girl's extremely tight, twitching asshole, which was a slick, velvet tunnel of heaven. Four large loads of cum shot straight up Amy's rectum, much to her dismay, while one man ejaculated all over her back.

But the prisoner's had all night with the young beauty, and the night was still young. They spent a few hours coercing Amy to fuck them; first orally because she needed some rest, but there was only so much oral sex a girl could give to a group of men of this size, and after a while Amy's jaws were really tired. So the blonde began to fuck them all cowgirl style, bouncing away until her cunt was a convulsing, orgasmic mess. Even at that point the man fucking her would simple grab her ass-cheeks and force the girl brutally up and down on his cock. Some of the men spurted deep inside Amy's vaginal tunnel as they fucked, causing the girl to wail out in despair.

Then the horny group made Amy fuck their rigid cocks with her asshole, in the reverse cowgirl position. By this juncture, the teenager's body was trembling and she was quite weak in the knees; her smooth skin was beaded in sweat, and her pussy was a sloppy mess. It was quite a sight to see this young girl spread her ass-cheeks wide over one of the inmate's gleaming dicks – anal-sphincter twitching and pussy dripping with cum - and impale herself onto it, squealing out as her asshole slid the entire length down. At times she could fuck the cock embedded within her rear end herself, but most times the convicts helped her out, much to her dismay.

Every now and then one of the men deep inside of her ass would cum, either inside her anal tunnel or they'd make her jerk him off into her unwilling mouth. In the end it didn't really matter, as she would have to lick and clean up the dick regardless of where it spurted out its gunk. It wasn't long before Amy didn't feel hungry at all; her belly was half filled with eight men's sperm.

About halfway through the night, everyone was slick with sweat, and fluids were exchanged between all of Amy's orifices. Her juices were flowing, and they combined with the cum of her eight rapists into a nasty, frothy mixture, making her tender holes all gooey and sloppy. Amy wondered how long the convicts could keep up this pace, but realized that they could take breaks, while she was taking dick at all times, without any let up.

It was about this time that they decided to penetrate both her ass and cunt at the same time. The teenager wailed out in fright as they began to dig into her two most tender orifices, both of which had been abused separately. Now the men – chuckling menacingly and still as horny as when they started – were going to abuse her holes together.

"OH GOD – NO – NO – NO – NO!!" Amy cried out as she felt two bulbous cock-heads penetrating her sensitive love-holes. "STOP – haven't you monsters had enough!!"

The two men just ignored the pleas of the girl and continued on with their frenzied sexual onslaught. Meanwhile, Amy was feeling sensations she had never felt before. She struggled with the two men as their enormous cocks sliding deeper into her slippery holes, twin torpedoes that were locked and aimed to hit a target deep inside of her, and she realized there was nothing she could do to stop them. The feeling of the iron shafts, stretching both her holes simultaneously wider and wider, sliding deeper and deeper inside of her, was too much for the girl.

She came suddenly as the men dug themselves all the way into the tiny teen, balls deep and loving every bit of young flesh they could take. Amy arched her back, tensed her body, and let out a loud moan as her body betrayed her again, juices spurting out wildly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!"

The burly convict with his dick up her anal highway chuckled in her ear. "This is what you call being in the middle of a cock sandwich, darling!"

With that the two men began to fuck the poor blonde until she was wailing out once more, helpless to the frenzied assault that kept her body in sexual overdrive. After a while of this intense, two-pronged attack on her ass and cunt, Amy was too much in a daze to keep a tab on things. One man would withdraw from her pussy and another one would take his place. It was the same for her ass. At times she'd be fucking doggy style, and at times she'd be sitting on a cock, anally skewered, legs spread wide. Whichever position she was in didn't stop the constant orgasms that came her way, as eight huge cocks fucked her over and over, relentlessly.

Now and then a cock would spill its seed, in the front or back hole, but Amy barely registered this messy fact. By now the only thing she could do was hold on, while the constant orgasmic waves that rippled through her body, making her grit her teeth and endure the bliss of cumming, knowing that another orgasm was right around the corner. Occasionally an inmate would stick a dirty, dripping cock into Amy's mouth, and she would automatically slurp and lap away at it, making it shiny clean in a few minutes time. And all the while, the eight men kept fucking her, fucking her, and fucking her.

*******************************

The next morning Amy's pa picked her up at the police station, looking mad as hell. A police officer walked him into the holding cell, where all eight men – looking sweaty and dirty – were sleeping either on the bench or against the bars. Amy Hutchens was passed out on the floor, nude and only wearing her high heels. The lovely blonde was covered in cum, and in fact was sleeping in a puddle of cum. White spunk could clearly be seen seeping out of her pink pussy lips.

"FUCK!! Well – will you look at that little blonde hussy!?" Amy's pa said in disbelief. "She's more of a whore than I ever thought! Shit – she's a cunt just like her ma!"

The officer coughed, and said, "We can clean her up for you – it'll take maybe twenty minutes."

"Fuck it! I'll come back tomorrow for this slut – serves her right for running away from home! Just make sure she's clean then!" said the old man. With that he turned around and stormed out of the room, the sergeant right behind him.

Amy groggily opened her eyes and sat up in a puddle of cum. Was she dreaming? It seemed she had heard her pa's voice, and that a police officer was telling Phil to come down to give her another shower – that she'd be staying for another day and night.Thatcouldn't be true, could it? She looked behind her and blinked in confusion. The eight inmates smiled back at her with horny expressions on their faces...

(The End)

12