Hitchhiking in Nebraska

Story Info
Sometime's a ride is just a ride; sometime's it's more.
7.1k words
4.51
40k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a situation described in a story by David Sedaris.

*

"Do you want to feel my wife's tits?" the driver asked.

I was seated in the back seat of a large, late model Cadillac, having just been picked up at an entrance ramp to I-80, just outside Lincoln, Nebraska. I was hitchhiking my way from upstate New York across the country to visit my brother in California and I was not looking forward to the hot dry stretch of Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, and Nevada. When the Caddy pulled over, I thought "hot damn, at least I'll ride part of this road in style." The driver's invitation to feel up his wife was my first hint that style was just a small part of what this ride would be about.

Not being sure that I heard the man correctly, I sat forward, peering over the back of the front seat. It was then that I noticed the woman in the passenger seat was wearing a loose blouse and no pants or skirt. I could see that the blouse was unbuttoned most of the way down and that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could also see that her breasts were large, and although they sagged a bit, they looked like they'd feel good cupped in my hands.

"Go ahead," he said. "Reach around and touch them."

The woman looked around at me and smiled at me, encouragingly. I tentatively reached my left arm over the back of the seat and slid my hand over the woman's blouse and tucked my fingers under her left breast. She shifted a bit in her seat, bringing herself a little closer to my reach, then took my hand in hers and brought it within the opening of her blouse. The skin was smooth and tender to my touch, and when I reached underneath the bottom of her orb, the weight of her breast felt good. I gently squeezed her tit, making her moan quietly. Encouraged, I reached my other arm around her right side and slid my fingers under her other breast. She "hmmed" again.

"She likes the way you're touching her. Do you like the way she feels?" he asked.

"I do," I replied.

"Good. Then we'll drive you as far down the road for as long as you keep her happy. Deal?"

"Um, O.K."

"But I'm going to tell you everything you need to do. You'll need to follow my instructions. Got that?"

"All right"

"O.K., then. First, I want you gently knead her tits. Squeeze them with your fingers. Push them together. Let your hands feel the weight of them. Bounce them up and down."

The woman shifted again in her seat, slowly squirming. And she unbuttoned the blouse the rest of the way, revealing that a thong was the only other thing she had on.

"Now, I want you to focus on her nipples. Start to stroke them gently with your thumbs. Trace around them with your forefingers."

Her nipples began to go hard, jutting forward into my fingers. They were large, almost the diameter of my fingers and extending out almost half their width.

"Now mix it up. Go back to cradling her whole tits in your hands, kneading them a bit, then slowly slide your hands forward to squeeze just her nipples. Hold her nipples just a bit before you go back to cradle her whole tits. Do this again and again, slowly increasing the amount you squeeze her nipples each time."

The woman's tits felt so good in my hands as I stroked and squeezed, and it was apparent that she was enjoying it, too, as her moaning and squirming increased.

Needless to say, all of this stimulation was giving me an incredible erection, and I had to take a break from my breast massage at one point to rearrange my cock, which was growing in an uncomfortable position. My pattern of squeezing her tits and nipples had progressed to a point where I was mostly pinching her nipples. The woman now was nearly bouncing off the seat, and moans were becoming more guttural and coarse. And an aroma began to reach my nostrils that told me her pussy was getting wet. He must have smelled it, too.

"Now take your right hand off her tit and very carefully reach down to see if she's wet. Just feel her on the outside of her panties. She's very sensitive, so make sure your touch is light."

Dutifully, I released the nipple of her right breast and slid my hand down her flat stomach and just lightly touched her between her legs, through the sheer material of her thong. She was, indeed, quite wet, having almost completely soaked through the fabric. As instructed, I very lightly began to move my fingers up and down the front of her thong, tracing the outlines of her pussy lips, while still squeezing her left breast with my other hand. By the substantial bulge in the fabric, I could tell that she was well-endowed and I could imagine her lips were long and meaty.

She responded to my touch by holding herself very still, as if the experience kept her right at the edge of something. I could feel goose-bumps radiate across her left tit and she began trembling. It didn't very much of my touching before my fingers were wet with her moisture.

"Suck your fingers," he said. "Taste her juice. Do you like it?"

"Hm-hm," I responded as I licked the sweet musk from my digits.

"O.K. Now, move your hand back to her cunt. Still using a very light touch, trace the area where you think her clit is."

That wasn't difficult to find; I could feel precisely where her clit was. It stuck out almost as much as her nipples, making a little tent of the fabric on her thong. It was almost like she had a little penis in there.

"Just go 'round and 'round her clit, circling around the outside of the hard nub without actually touching it directly."

With my middle finger circling around her clit, barley touching the fabric, the woman was now starting to shake rapidly, bouncing up and down on the seat while still trying to hold herself in place. Finally, the tension between holding herself still and wanting to respond to my touch became too much, and she tightly arched her back, pegging her shoulders into the seat back with her hips lifted off the seat as they began bucking up and down.

It was all I could to keep my finger in place, and several times my finger would get off target and hit her clit directly, sending an electrical shock through her body and a screech from her mouth. Finally, she ground her hips down hard onto the seat, pinning my hand under her cunt as she grunted out in climax. Fluid gushed through the fabric of her panties, soaking my hand and a towel that was spread under her ass. When she stopped quaking, the woman brought my soaking hand from her crotch up to her lips, where she methodically licked all of the juice off my fingers.

"I think she likes your technique," the man said. "Would you like to eat her pussy? She really likes to have her pussy lips and clit sucked and her cunt tongue fucked. Is that something you're up for?"

"Absolutely," I said absentmindedly, lost in the daze of my own lust.

The woman then disentangled herself from my arms, half turning in her seat to face me as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders and then shimmied the thong down her long legs and off her feet. She then began to climb over the seat to join me in the back. As she clambered over the divide, her breasts dangled invitingly just inches from my face. Not able to let the opportunity pass me by, I reached out and cupped her pendulous tits and felt their satisfying weight in my palms. The woman smiled at me, pausing to let me enjoy the tableau. She then continued to slither over the seat and into the capacious backseat. She sat down on the opposite end of the seat, facing me with her feet on the seat in between us and her knees bent together in front of her.

The man said, "before you eat her pussy, you need to see how she likes to touch herself." Looking at her through the rear-view mirror, the man said, "spread your legs, honey, and show yourself to our guest."

At this, the woman, who had been lightly teasing her nipples with her fingers, slowly began to separate her knees, revealing one of the most extraordinary pussies I have ever seen. My surmisings during our initial episode were proven true, and then some. Moving my eyes down from her bully-button, I first noticed that she was clean shaven, but most remarkable was her clitoris. Engorged from our first session and now released from her thong, her clit looked even more cock-like than I had imagined, extending out from her pubic mound as much as the first knuckle of my thumb.

To my surprise, the similarities of her clit to a cock did not alarm me. Though I have always considered myself resolutely straight, I felt strongly attracted to this "girl penis." Seeing me stare down at it seemed to excite the woman.

"Stroke your clit for him, honey."

And she moved one hand down to her clit and began stroking it lightly, as a man would stroke his cock, with her thumb on top and two fingers on the bottom. She gingerly jacked her clit-cock while she looked intently at me. I was in rapture, staring with wonder and desire at her stroking herself. She seemed to be getting hotter by watching me in my entranced state and her breathing was getting heavier.

Glancing again in the rearview mirror, which he had readjusted to see the scene, the man said, "O.K. Fair is fair. Now that you've seen hers, she wants to see yours. Show her your cock."

At that point, I was all too eager to release my penis from its cramped quarters. I had been rubbing myself through my pants and my hard-on was straining against my clothes. I unbuttoned the top button on my jeans and unzipped the fly. Now it was my turn to shimmy, as I worked my jeans and underwear down my legs. Realizing that in my haste to release my cock from its confines, I had forgotten to take my sandals off first, I now awkwardly strained to get the straps undone. Once that was accomplished, I could yank my jeans off. When I finally got free of my tangled clothes, I sat back in the seat and turned toward the woman, my hard cock poking through the tail of my shirt.

"Take your shirt off, too," the man said as he glanced at me through the mirror, "so she can see all of you."

I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my arms and then settled back in my seat. The woman had been watching me intently the whole time and she was now staring at my cock, which was now throbbing and twitching. She continued to stroke her clit, which now was so hard and erect that it seemed to twitch back at me.

"O.K. Show her how you touch yourself."

Not requiring much prompting, I moved my left hand from my knee where it had been resting and very lightly traced the area between my balls and my ass, stroking upwards across my balls and then up the underside of my shaft. My cock leapt in response and her eyes seemed to widen as I repeated this several times.

"Do you like his cock, honey?" the man asked.

"Mmm," the woman responded.

"Describe it for me."

Her response, which was the first time she had really said anything since I got in the car, was slow and breathy as she continued to stroke herself.

"It's a nice, big cock," she began, "probably eight inches long and very thick, maybe as wide as three of my fingers along the shaft and a lot wider at the head. It's circumcised and very taut right now, with a big vein running up the side of the shaft."

"Do you think you'd like to suck and fuck that cock?" he asked.

"Mmm," she replied again.

By now, I was stroking my cock with long, full strokes and for some time we just sat there, each stroking our respective phalluses while staring at the other's. We were both breathing heavily.

After a while, I shifted my attention down from her clit to marvel at her equally stupendous labia. All this focus on her clit had made me almost forget about those pussy lips I had felt bulging under her panties. The lips were, indeed, prodigious. Even with her legs spread wide open, the flesh of her lips were still all bunched together in a large knot of sinuous crevices, with a texture that was the cross between a peach pit and a large chanterelle mushroom.

"Isn't she amazing?" the man asked. "Scoot up close and get a good viewing spot. Get your face down there, right up close."

As I brought my face down within six inches of her pussy, the man said, "Now show him your lips."

The woman stopped stroking her clit and moved both hands further down and began to slowly manipulate her pussy lips. As she pushed them around, I began to see little flashes of the pink interior flesh start to peek out. Finally, she ran one finger the whole length of her snatch, from bottom to top, separating two huge lips and revealing the inviting opening of her cunt. By now, I was completely enveloped in her aroma and the musky sent was making my cock throb like mad.

Then, with the fingers of each hand, she began to pull at her pussy lips, unfolding them to their full glory. She pulled at them until they were completely extended. I estimated that each lip was at least the length of my index finger.

When her fingers got to the end of her lips, she let her lips snap back into place, wiggling a bit as they returned. As she slowly repeated this motion—pinching the edges of her lips between her fingers, pulling them away from her body, splaying them wide along the sides of her thighs, and then releasing them—I felt myself getting further drawn in. I wanted to get just as close as I could and I inched my face closer and closer to her pussy.

When my nose was just half an inch from the opening of her cunt, the man said, "O.K. honey, I think it's time our friend really started experiencing your pussy."

Holding her lips as wide as they could go, she scooted towards me, closing the gap between my face and her pussy, putting my nose into the opening of her hole that was now starting to ooze with her juice and plastering her huge wet lips across my face. Though of course I couldn't see it, it felt as if her pussy lips were covering half of my face. Totally enthralled in the situation, the woman and I just held that pose for as long my breath held out. When I felt I was at the end of my oxygen, I backed my mouth out just enough to catch a breath, then I dove back into her cunt, feeling the wet warmth of her pussy lips across my face.

After I had repeated this several times, the man said, "I want you to take her lips in your mouth and suck them."

I couldn't have been happier to comply with that instruction. The woman let her lips spring back together completely wrapping my nose and mouth in her soft, wet flesh, and then slowly moved her hands away. I shifted my face slightly to one side of her pussy and parted my lips to let one of her pussy lips enter in. I began with some soft, slow sucks on first one lip and then the other. Her taste was sweet and musky and the texture of her lips was silky. As I continued to alternate, first sucking one pussy lip and then the other, I began to increase the force of my sucking. The woman responded first with soft moans and then started rocking her hips slightly forward and backward.

"Now I want you to tongue fuck her," the man said. "First, pull her lips open with your fingers and then gently lick the area around the opening of her cunt."

I released the lip that I had been sucking on and, as instructed, used my fingers to spread her pussy lips wide, exposing the round opening of her cunt, with which my nose had been recently well acquainted. I began licked around the inside of her lips, starting at the outer edges, slowly making my way toward her cunt. When I reached my goal, I began lightly circling around the rim, flicking my tongue as lightly as I could at the edges of her hole.

As my tongue made its circuit around the outside of her cunt, I lapped up the oozing pussy cream that had started to drip out of her cunt, making a white trail down her perineum toward her anus. Her taste was exquisite—at first musky and wild, like wet leaves in the fall, but with a sweet after taste, like late harvest wines. As I lapped up around her hole, the woman's rocking became more pronounced and her moaning was nearly constant.

"O.K.," the man said. "Now start to insert your tongue into her cunt. She's a squirter. Get ready to swallow some girl cum."

I kept my tongue moving in a circular pattern as I began to very slowly go past the outside rim of the woman's cunt and enter the inside of her vagina. As moved past the opening, I could feel the ridges of her pussy walls, which now seemed to be expanding to facilitate my tongue's entry. Gradually, I worked my tongue in as deep as it would go, flicking the tip to the edge of where I thought her g-spot might be.

When I started flicking, it was as if a lightning bolt had shot through the woman. Her kagel muscles contracted around my tongue and her back arched lifting her hips, and my head now attached at the tongue, off the seat. She grabbed the back of my head and held me tightly against her snatch as I continued my inner tongue flicking. After maybe 20 seconds, in this position, she arched even higher, and I felt the inner walls of pussy start to convulse in a repeated pattern of yawning open wide, then clamping down. Each time her pussy opened wide, I pushed my tongue further in.

After five or six convulsions, her cum juice began to flow. It was not a projectile type of squirt, like Cytherea or Jamie Brooks, but more of a flowing stream, welling out of her pussy like a spring from the ground, cascading out of her hole and directly into my mouth. I swallowed her cum as fast as I could, but it was impossible for me to keep up and the juices began spilling down my chin and onto the terry cloth seat cover.

When her convulsions abated, I reclaimed my tongue from her the recesses of her cunt, and she slowly returned to her ass to the seat, which was now soaked with her pussy juice.

I, too, sat back down over on my side of the seat and watched the woman as she recovered from her climax, her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening with her cum. I sat there stroking my cock, my eyes fixated on her pussy. Slowly, the woman opened her eyes, and began staring at my cock.

"I think she likes your tongue," the man said. "I think you'll like hers, too. Honey, are you ready to suck his cock?"

"Mmm," the woman intoned.

"Why don't you first allow him to get more acquainted with your marvelous tits?"

With that she sat forward and grabbed my hips, pulling them toward her so that I was, more or less, lying flat on the seat. Then, bending over my feet, she dangled her large pendulous tits over my toes, swaying them back and forth across my feet, swirling her erect nipples around the end of my toes. Moving on all fours, she began inching up my legs, dragging her tits along the tops of my shins and knees. When she got to my thighs, she began lightly stroking them with her nipples, slowly moving her body up and down my thighs, with her breasts hanging beneath her. With each stroke, she moved further up my thighs and closer to my cock, which was now standing straight up and twitching.

When at last she reached the top of my thighs, she gently pushed my legs apart with one of her hands, thereby fully exposing my balls. Then she began stroking me with her tits, moving so that first one and then the other tit would trace a line from under my balls up the underside of my cock all the way to the head, which was now throbbing and purple. When she reached the top of my cock, the woman would move slowly to trace her nipple around my most sensitive place, just under the head. She repeated these motions many times, slightly increasing the pressure of her tits on my cock each time.

After a few minutes of this tit stroking, she was firmly pressing her tits onto my cock, and it was an easy transition for her to scoot her knees forward between my legs, thereby taking the weight off her arms and freeing up her hands so she could wrap her tits around my cock and slowly tit-fuck me. Her tits were warm and soft and they were large enough to wrap all the way around my cock. As she stroked up and down, my cock would first seem to disappear into the valley between her tits, and then the purplish head would poke up at the top of her cleavage.

12