Hitchhiking in Nebraska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stroking gradually increased in speed and pressure to the point that I thought I was going to explode. Sensing my impending orgasm, the woman suddenly released my cock from her cleavage and let it stand there, twitching and oozing pre-cum.

"Not yet," she said.

When I had calmed down and come back from the edge, she touched the pre-cum at the end of my dick with one of her nipples and moved away, stretching the viscous ooze into a long string. When the string broke, she used her other breast to further wipe the pre-cum from my cock.

Then, she began the process all over again, starting with lightly stroking my cock with tips of her nipples, which were now wet with my pre-cum, slowly increasing the pressure, and then wrapping my cock with her tits and tit-fucking me until the very brink of orgasm, and then releasing me before I could cum. She repeated this pattern four times, each time driving me closer to the edge.

After the fourth time, the man said "O.K. honey. I think it's time to start using your tongue. Start with the head of his cock."

"Mmm," she replied and instead of using her nipple to remove my pre-cum, she reached out with her tongue and began to trace almost imperceptibly around the hole at the end of my cock, lapping up my pre-cum with quick, cat-like lappings.

Her tracings around the very end of my dick began to widen with each circuit. Gradually, her tongue made its way to the edge of my cock-head, ringing the crown, but still with the very lightest of touches and only with the tip of her tongue. However, as she traced the outside edges of my cock-head, she increased both the pressure and the amount of tongue surface coming into contact with my cock. After a couple of minutes, her tongue was fully swirling around my cock-head, swathing it with her warm saliva.

"Now start working on his shaft," came the voice from the front seat.

The woman ceased her circuits around the head and repositioned her head down between my thighs. At first I couldn't feel her doing anything. Then, I felt the slight breeze of her exhalations as she gently breathed on my balls. Her breathing became more pronounced after a few breaths, leading to her blowing hard toward my balls, as if she were blowing out the candles on a cake. With each breath, she brought her lips closer and closer to my balls. Finally, her lips were just barely making contact with my now very taut scrotum. With such close attention to the area, I was glad I had recently shaven.

As her lips touched me, her tongue began flitting very lightly on the crinkled skin. Shifting her head back and forth, she moved her flitting tongue over the entire surface. Her tongue's touch sent shivers throughout my body, and felt my hips quake and lift slightly off the seat.

After a few minute's attention on my balls, she began using the same flitting tongue technique on the shaft of my cock, starting at the base and moving up to the tip. When she hit my cum-button, just under the head of my cock, my quaking shifted in to a full-fledged vibration. It was as if my whole body was singing some high-pitched song, sounding something like the Theremin in Good Vibrations or the Star Trek theme. To say that I was swooning would be an under-statement—I was redefining that term!

After repeating her light flitting action up and down my cock shaft several times, the woman had mercy on me. She positioned her lips at the head of my cock, and with a suction that could remove paint, she sucked as much of my cock into her mouth as would fit. I had been primed and pumped so many times since I get into that car that I came immediately. And copiously. My cock kept spasming stream after stream of cum into her mouth, and she, without missing a beat, kept swallowing it, her neck muscles flexing in time with each of my spasms.

After my last spasm, she reached up and milked the remaining come from my cock into her still sucking mouth. This time, however, instead of swallowing, she released my cock, crawled up my chest and French kissed me, depositing the last of the cum into my mouth. At first, I was a bit surprised, but somehow the experience turned me on, and I responded by slipping my hand behind her head, pulling her lips more firmly onto mine, and exploring the recesses of her cum-flavored mouth with my tongue.

"I think it's time for you to return the favor and suck some girl cock," the man said to me.

I smiled at the woman as we broke our kiss, reached down to cup her ass checks and began gently pulling, encouraging her to scoot her hips toward my face. Complying with my suggestion, the woman first sat herself down on my stomach, just above my recovering dick, her pussy lips spread wide against my navel. I instantly was aware of the incredible amount of moisture coming from her pussy, soaking the hairs on my stomach. The woman gently rocked her hips in a circular motion, grinding her pussy against my stomach.

She then raised her hips up just slightly off of my stomach, her long pussy lips dangling down a good two inches from her body. She positioned herself so that her lips just barely touched my skin, then she began moving her hips around, dragging her dripping lips across the skin of my torso.

Protruding out above her lips was her swollen clit. As she dragged her lips across my chest, she focused her swathing on my nipples, which after several passes were erect and coated in her juices. She then titled her hips forward and began circling my nipples with the nub of her clit. This caused her clit, which was already engorged to swell and harden further, like a cock, extending a good inch forward from the rest of her pussy. Her clit was not just long, it was thick too—probably ½ inch at the base, tapering to a rounded point that looked as hard as a stimulated nipple. After circling her clit around my nipples, she began tweaking them her clit, rubbing them back and forth.

Finally, she scooted forward the last few inches to my face and spread the folds of skin away from her clit with one hand, causing it stick out even further and making it look even more like a little cock. She leaned her clit forward, brushing it against my lips, and then pushed it into my mouth.

Knowing now her incredibly sensitive she was, I carefully wrapped my lips around the base of her clit and began using the lightest of tongue strokes to softly stroke the top and sides. When I circled around to the underside, she moaned and began rocking slightly back and forth, causing her clit to slide in and out of my mouth—she was essentially fucking my mouth with her clit.

As she got into a rhythm, I began, ever so slightly, to create a vacuum in my mouth. She responded by increasing her tempo. After only a minute or so, she was bucking wildly, sliding her clit rapidly in and out of my mouth. As she approached her climax, she arched her back causing her hips to move further toward my mouth, reached behind my head and forced her clit firmly into my mouth, as cum rushed out of her cunt onto my chin, neck and chest. By the time she had released my head, the entire upper half of my body was soaked with her pussy juices. She slid down my body half way and collapsed onto my chest, my face pressed into the cleavage between her tits.

When she had recovered from her orgasm, she raised herself up, dangling her tits in my face, and I reached up and began to fondle them, sucking her nipples alternatively.

"Are you two ready to fuck?" the man asked.

Boy, were we!

"Honey, rub your pussy all over his cock before your fuck him. Make sure he's good and hard and wet."

The woman slid her hips further down my torso and lifted herself just above my now fully erect cock. As she had before, the she first used her dangling pussy lips to tease my cock, tracing her wet lips along the underside of my shaft. She then lowered herself slightly, taking care that my cock separated her long pussy lips, occupying that sacred pink space between her flaps. She gradually sat down on the underside of my cock in this position, wedging my cock between her splayed pussy lips, which now extended fully around either side of my cock, and my torso.

She then began to slide up and down the length of my cock, rubbing us both in our most sensitive areas and bathing my cock in her abundant juices. Not surprisingly, as she rubbed, her clit reasserted itself, sticking out from her body like a dick. To further stimulate it, she leaned slightly forward so that as she rubbed my cock, more and more of her clit was rubbing against my dick. We were, in a sense, rubbing dick to dick.

After a few minutes of this rubbing, the woman grabbed my cock with her hand and frantically began rubbing the tip of my cock against the nub of her clit. As her rubbing increased in speed and intensity, it was clear that she was nearing another orgasm. When she seemed to be at the top of her climax, she quickly shifted my cock to the opening of her cunt, thrust her hips down, and in one motion impaled herself on my cock, all the way to the hilt. This pushed her over the edge, and she sat on my cock, motionless except for the massive convulsions that her pussy muscles were doing around my dick. Even though her hips weren't moving, the rippling of her cunt muscles made it feel as if she were sliding up and down my shaft. As she convulsed, her pussy juices gushed out around the sides of my cock, coating my balls and thighs.

When she was done shaking from her climax, the woman collapsed onto my chest, her tits dangling onto my nipples, her head nestled against my neck, my cock still hard deep inside of her. I held her gently and we lay still for a few moments, and then I felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. With her head still on my shoulder, she began to gently rock forward and back, sliding very slightly up and down my cock.

Slowly, as the range of her sliding motion increased, she rose up on her arms, thrusting her dangling tits into my face. From this position, she could also grind her clit against my torso. I reached up and cradled her tits in my hands, moving first one and then the other to my mouth, where I eagerly sucked on her large nipples. The woman's pace increased gradually, as did her level of excitement. After a few minutes of fucking, the woman leaned back, putting her hands on my knees to support her, and began bucking up and down, her long lips wrapping around the sides of my cock and her hard clit projecting forward, invitingly.

I reached down and began to stroke her clit, treating it, again, like a small cock, with my thumb on the bottom and two fingers on the top. As I did this, the woman stopped bucking so much to allow me to better stroke her. She held her hips slightly off of me, her legs flexed to support her, as I began fucking her from below, pumping my cock in and out of her cunt. After only a few seconds, the woman further arched her back, clearly approaching another climax. When she started cumming, she returned to bucking up and down on my cock. This time, her pussy muscles brought me over the edge, and we both came, me pulsing my semen deep into her and she gushing her cum all around the edges of my cock.

As before, she finished her orgasm by collapsing onto my chest, my cock inside her, still half hard but deflating. After a while, my cock retreated entirely from her pussy. When that happened, the woman slid herself up my chest, leaving a trail of cum juices, and brought her pussy up to my face.

"Suck your cum out of her cunt," the man said.

As with the aftermath of the blowjob, I was a little shocked at the idea of eating my own semen, but the presentation of my cum, oozing from between her long pussy lips, made me really excited to do something so naughty. Kneeling with her pussy inches from my face, the woman spread her pussy lips wide for me to see my cum dripping from her cunt. She then planted her pussy on my mouth and I began swirling my tongue around the opening of her cunt, lapping up the combined juices. After I had licked her pussy lips clean, I began exploring her cunt hole, as I'd done before, but this time to ferret out remaining bits of my cum. As before, the woman started moaning from my tongue-fucking and before long, she was again gushing her cum juice into my mouth.

The excitement of having her pussy all over my face was making my cock stir again. When the woman recovered from her orgasm, she carefully turned herself around, replanting her pussy on my mouth while taking my cock into her mouth. Her strong suction had me erect again in no time. "Fuck her from behind," the man said.

With a little rearranging of legs, arms, and torsos, I found myself kneeling behind the woman who was now on all fours. The view of her soft but slender ass, and her pendulous tits hanging beneath her, was great and my cock was ready to be inside her again. Using the head of my dick, I rubbed the woman's pussy from clit to hole until she was again moaning and swaying. Then I slowly entered her, inching my cock into her pussy little bits at a time. When my cock was about half way in, she lost patience and pressed herself back into me, sheathing the rest of my cock with her wet cunt.

She seemed intent on controlling the pace, so I just held myself in place and watched as she rocked her hips forward and back, my cock disappearing into her cunt, and then reappearing with her long lips trailing along the sides of my shaft. Her tits swaying beneath her as she fucked me, she reached down with one hand and began stroking her clit. Within seconds she was coming again, sending a new wave of cum juice onto the seat below us. As she was coming, I took over controlling the motion and began fucking her in earnest, holding onto her hips and slamming my cock into her cunt. This had the effect of prolonging her orgasm, sending additional waves through her body. When I could take no more, I let loose with my own orgasm, spurting what cum I still had into her.

When the shaking had stopped, we collapsed onto the seat, with me on top, my cock still inside her pussy. After a few minutes, my tired dick retreated from her cunt, and I rolled off of her toward the seat back. To make room for me, she rolled onto her side with her back to me and we remained motionless in a spoon position for quite a while.

I must of have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, it was getting dark outside. The woman and I sat up to see that we were pulling into a parking space at a motel. We instinctively grabbed clothing to conceal our nudity from the kids playing in the motel pool next to our parking spot.

"You two back in the land of the living?" the man asked. "You just about fucked yourselves unconscious. We're pulling off the road for the night, but you're quite welcome to share our motel room with us. You might find the spaciousness of a real bed less confining than the back seat of a Caddy."

Having nowhere else to spend the night, I gladly accepted.

"Where are we," I asked.

"Cheyenne, Wyoming," he answered.

After we hastily redressed ourselves, the woman and I emerged from the back seat and walked to the car's trunk to unload our luggage. As I lifted my pack out I noticed the wheel chair that had been lying under a layer of garment bags. The woman pushed the bags to the side and began to lift the chair out.

In answer to my quizzical looks, the woman explained, "My husband was wounded in the first Gulf War. It isn't possible for him to fuck any more. But before the war, he once went hitchhiking across the country and was picked up by a couple who invited him to have sex with them. It's one of his favorite memories. That's why we picked you up."

After getting the unfolding the chair, she turned again to me. "I'm glad you're spending the night with us," she said. "I love your cock and I'd like to have some more of it."

More of it she did have, as she and I spent the evening repeating many of the activities we had had in the back seat. The main difference was that now the man was watching us directly instead of through a rearview mirror. At first, I was a little self-conscious about this, but the woman put me at ease and after a while I found having an audience (and an appreciative one at that) exciting. At first, the man watched us from his wheel chair, which was parked near the bed. As things progressed, he wheeled himself closer to get a better view.

After a while, when he saw that I was comfortable being watched, he slid himself off the chair onto the bed and lay down. He then told his wife to get onto all fours with her pussy right over his face and instructed me to fuck her doggy style. Thus, he was able to watch my cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy at close range.

After she and I had been fucking for a few minutes, the woman lowered herself slowly onto the man's face and he began licking and sucking her clit. Having another man's tongue so close to my cock made me a little apprehensive at first, but soon I got used to it and didn't even mind when his tongue occasionally "strayed" from her clit to lick the pussy juices off my cock shaft as it pistoned back and forth in and out of her cunt.

The night ended with the two of them using their tongues and mouths to suck me off.

I had always heard that sexual orientation was more of a sliding scale than a set of black or white extremes, but had assumed that my place on the scale was decidedly on the heterosexual side. That night made me realize that once I got beyond my fears I was much closer to the middle.

In the morning, the man and the woman dropped me off at the freeway entrance to try my luck at catching my next ride west. My ride through Nebraska had been much better than I had expected, to say the least. I hoped my luck in Wyoming would be half that good.

The man and the woman said their goodbyes, and drove off, getting onto the freeway heading back in the other direction, back into Nebraska.

12