Hitchhiking Preggo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, "now!"

I quickly took her long teats in my fingers and started stripping the milk from them. I pulled down and out, over and over, sliding my thumbs down her long, fat faucets. She spasmed, snapping her mouth shut.

"I'm cuh-cumming!" she gasped and grunted, her pretty face distorted as she shuttered in a powerful orgasm.

She shot her milk, squirting it out like her two tits were two giant cow teats... squirt, squirrt, squirt-t-t!!

Two streams of white milk juice shot out, thick as pencil leads, squirting hard enough to splash against my shoulders.

I pulled and milked, stripping milk from her fat teats, making them squirt over and over. I yanked and pulled and squeezed, aiming the thick jets of milk at my open mouth, drinking her warm tit milk as she stared at me slit eyed and tugged at her bare clit crazily.

I milked Pam for more than fifteen minutes, and she seemed to be orgasming the entire time. I shot two wads without touching my dick, just watching her cum and squirt.

That wasn't enough, though. She stepped out of the tub, and said, "I want to play!"

"I'm glad you like my tits, 'daddy,' I like them, myself; they make me feel real sexy. 'Daddy, my tits are still so full they hurt. I have to pump the milk out now. Would you—um, would you like to watch?"

"Wow, yeah baby! I feel like I'm dreaming!!"

"It's no dream, 'daddy.' You'll see in a minute."

She stood up, breasts swaying heavily, and the milk spurted from her hard nipples, soaking the gown that I had found for her. She grinned at me and pulled the fabric tight across them. the wet cloth was nearly transparent, and her wide, dark aureole were clearly visible, capped with those huge, swollen nipples.

"Wow, Pamela!"

She giggled. Just like a little girl.

"I'll be back in a minute."

As soon as she was out of the room, I gripped my aching cock and tried to shift it to a more comfortable position. I had cum in my pants when that milk spurted!

In a moment she was back with a breast pump and some milk bottles she got from the kitchen. She put the bottles down on the table and sat back down.

"Are you ready?" she asked, mischievously.

"Yes!!" Pamela laughed at my eagerness. Then she stared right at my face as she pulled back her robe to expose those incredible tits in all their glory. She lifted them in her hands and held them up to me.

I licked my lips. I was desperate to get my mouth on those fabulous milky jugs.

"Pamela, you're incredible!!"

She gave me a sexy smile.

"Watch me, 'daddy.' See how much milk I have!"

She didn't bother with the milk pump; She just held the neck of a bottle over her nipple and squeezed. Milk jetted from her purplish, finger-thick nub. She kept massaging her fat breast and the milk kept gushing. In no time the bottle was half-full.

"You really do like to watch this, don't you 'daddy?'" she said with a teasing smile.

She didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. The drool running off my chin was evidence enough for anyone. I looked her in the eye.

"Yes, I really do, baby—I've never seen such beautiful tits in all my life. And the sight of them shooting so much milk has me extremely turned on!!"

To make my point, I grabbed my stiff cock through my pants, and waved it at her for emphasis.

"You're sweet, 'daddy,'" she said. "It feels so good to have a man show me how much he appreciates me for a change."

She switched the bottle to the other breast, which had been dripping steadily in sympathy with the one She had been milking. Puddles of warm milk filled the creases of her stomach and ran down the inside of her thigh. As she filled the bottle, every now and then she would look up at me with a sly smile, the tip of her pink tongue caught between her teeth.

"I'd like to show you just how much I appreciate you, Pamela!" I said, laying it on the line.

Pam's lips were parted and She was breathing more heavily. She was getting turned on. She set the bottle on the table and grinned at me. She lifted both of her incredible udders and gave them a firm squeeze. The milk sprayed out, arching over the table and splattering onto my chest and arm, and a few drops fell on my hand. I lifted my hand and slowly licked up the sweet drops of milk as Pam stared hotly into my eyes.

I was out of my mind with lust! It was going to happen! I was going to get my hands and my mouth on those hot tits. I felt—shaky!

"'Daddy,' are you—are you, thirsty?"

Pam's enormous, swollen breasts were only inches from my face. She was holding them up in her arms. Milk was dripping from her turgid nipples. With a moan, I leaned forward, and licked each of them slowly, savoring the sweetness of her mothers milk.

"Oh, yes, 'daddy,' suck me—suck my tits!" She moaned with pleasure as I began to suck in earnest, her fat nipple filling my mouth and jetting a torrent of hot, sweet milk directly down my throat. I kneaded her breasts as I suckled, and the milk began coming so fast it backed up and ran out of the corners of my mouth, dribbling down my chin onto my thighs and crotch. I could feel the warm wetness on my cock, which jerked and throbbed in my pants. Pamela was making a sound in the back of her throat like ten cats purring at the same time.

"Drink me! ooh! Suck it all out!" she cried, as I switched breasts. The unoccupied one kept drizzling a fine stream of hot milk down my neck as I sucked. I was bathing in mothers milk. I slurped and gulped, squeezing her tits and smacking my lips. Pam was gripping my head tightly, groaning and cramming her tit further down my throat. Both of us were out of control with lust!

I couldn't bear it any longer—I had to fuck her! Never taking my mouth from her flowing fountain, I lifted her in my arms and carried her to a couch in the room. I set her on her feet just long enough to strip off her gown, then pushed her back on the couch and frantically ripped my own clothes off.

In minutes I was on my back and Pam was straddling my rigid cock, holding it in her hot little hands and rubbing its head along her slippery pussy slit.

"Do you want me, 'daddy?' Do you want to fuck this nasty girl with your hard cock?"

"Ooh!, baby!" I moaned, "This is no time for teasing! I'm gong to explode if I don't get inside you!!"

Pam giggled, "I'd bet you'll explode if you do, too!!"

Then she was slowly sliding her wet, hot, clasping cunt down the length of my cock. Her eyes were half-closed and her lips parted as she prolonged the agonizingly exquisite insertion. Finally, she was completely impaled on my cock, and her wet pussy was grinding against my crotch. Milk still sprayed from both breasts, drenching my face and chest.

I couldn't stand anymore. I grabbed Pamela's hips and began ramming her down as I bucked my hips up, slamming my cock into her hard and furious. Pamela was as wild to fuck as I was—she rode me like a bronco buster, rocking and crying out. She leaned forward and grabbed the arm of the couch to steady herself, then grabbed her right tit and began frantically squeezing. Milk geysered out, splattering my face and chest even more. I opened my mouth and guzzled as she pumped me full of her milked nectar.

Suddenly, we were both cumming at once, gasping and clawing at each other, babbling each others names and screaming how good it was. The convulsions of climax left us breathless and trembling.

"Oohh, 'daddy,' 'daddy,' 'daddy!!'"

"Yeah, baby, I know—it was the best I've ever had. Nobody ever made me so hot before!!"

Pamela kissed me long and deep. Then, she lifted her face and gave me a slow sensual smile.

"You probably aren't thirsty now, but I could use a little drink," She said, sliding down my body and gripping my now softened cock in her hand. Her tongue came out and slowly licked up the side of it and across the top, cleaning off the creamy coating of cum and pussy juice.

"Yummy, 'daddy...'" she said, "but I know what will make it even better."

She raised herself up and aimed her swaying jugs at my cock.

"Fire!!" she said, and let go with a volley of hot milk that splashed over my cock and ran down my balls. I groaned.

Then she was sliding her hot, sucking mouth down on my stiffening cock.

After an endless dreamlike time, we dragged ourselves to bed, where I was sure, more erotic adventures awaited.

12