Hitchiking Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

As he entered me I moaned with pleasure, he fucked and fucked and fucked. Untill the other men (now 4 men waiting) kept telling him to hurry. I felt him throb and I timed my own climax with his, I felt his cock push through my Cervix opening and as it throbbed the head sent thrills of its own deep in my soul.

He pulled out and the kept fucking me one after another. When the last one finished I realized that I was sitting in a pool of sperm that had oozed out of me between men. My legs were a tiny bit sore and I looked at my watch, it was 7:30.

I stood up and got some toilet paper to wipe the sperm running down my inner thighs. I straighten my hair and figured I better get back up stairs before Jim thought I stood him up. I walked up the stairs and as I started up, I felt air exit my cunt as I walked and a new splash of sperm hit my inner thighs. I also noticed a man exit the men's room and start up the steep stairs behind me. I knew as short as my dress was he could see my naked pussy and most likely the sperm now coming out of me as I took a step at a time in front of him. The thought of him seeing me like that gave me an instant thrill.

I stopped right in the middle of the stairs and bent over I said, "Take a good look." I felt his face between the cheeks of my ass and he was licking my cunt. The nastiness of it all, out here on the stairs in public, I climaxed and he moaned. I stood up when I finished my climax and I swear he almost fell face down as I stood and walked off.

I walked back to my booth and people were there, I made my way to the bar and sat on one of the stools I looked around when I saw Jim in a booth by him self I made my way to him. Before sitting down I leaned over bending at my waist and we kissed. I knew that bending like that, every eyes in the place would be on my naked ass, I know that my dress is way to short and with the cool air hitting my ass I knew I gave them all one hell of a free show. I stood back up and gave a quick glance around the room of men, and saw almost every one of them watching my every move. I sat down and Jim told me he had been waiting for over an hour. I told him "I was a little busy down stairs in the ladies room." He smiled and said, Oh honey, you didn't need to go downstairs in a public bathroom and masturbate, the way your dressed you could have found a man here to take care of you till I got here."

I leaned close to his ear and said, "Touch me and see if I was alone downstairs." I grabbed his hand and placed it between my open legs I then said "Does that feel like I was down there by myself dear? My cunt is full to the brim." Jim's eyes sparkled and he said into my ear "Did you get enough, or do you want to play some more?" I smiled and said "I'm just about getting started, I feel real kinky right now, I even had a guy eat me on the stairs as I came up from down there. I just stood there, bent over and he ate my cunt and my asshole. I think he came in his pants eating me."

Jim said, "Shit, lets eat and see what kind of things we can stir up, I never thought you would do anything so brazen, God you've changed honey remember what you were like two weeks ago? Then you pick up a hitchhiker and now look at you." I smiled a real cunning smile and said "don't you mean "look what happened to us" you changed too you know, or did you have sex with men before last week dear?"

Jim said, "I never said I enjoyed it, I do it for you, I know it turns you on and I like doing that." I leaned over and said into his ear "Sure I like to watch you with a man, it gets me hot as hell, but you know what about it that gets me so fucking hot dear?" Jim turned his face to mine and asked "What, what is it that gets you so hot?"

I leaned over to his ear and said, "I love the way you enjoy sucking a man's hard cock and the way your eyes are all glazed when he comes in your mouth. I also love it the way you fuck them back hard and fast as some guy is in your asshole, you can lie to yourself all you want my love but you fucking love it as much as I love getting fucked. So you keep believing what you want, I know you darling, I know you love cock as much as I do, I just feel lucky that we love each other and share these things." I pulled away from his ear and looked at his face, I saw he was embarrassed from my frankness.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12