HiTech Hijinx Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers

"Is this what you want to see?" I asked, as I started slowly and deliberately to slide my hand up and down the growing shaft of my cock. As I did so, the foreskin slipped back and forth over the head, sending ripples of pleasure to my spine and balls. I rocked forward on my toes and leaned my head back. I was so turned on having her there watching me that a moan escaped from my lips. It sounded almost like a scream in the silence of the room.

"Yes, that's good. Keep going." she said. Her voice betrayed her sexual arousal. However, she remained seated with her legs crossed on the couch, and had made no move to remove her clothes or to touch herself.

My other hand had been resting on my inner thigh up to that point. But I decided to really put on a show for her in hopes that she would strip down and join in. I slid the hand up my thigh and lightly brushed my balls, pushing them up and out from my body. My hand continued moving up my body, and I stroked across my stomach and rib cage slowly with just my fingertips. I shivered as the goosebumps raised on my arms and chest from the cool caress.

My hand continued upward and I stroked my chest. I made eye contact with Giana as I began playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling on them. She didn't say anything, but just smiled at me again. My hand traveled up to stroke my neck, then to my cheek, which I brushed across. I was giving her the full treatment as I playfully licked and sucked my index and middle fingers, lapping at them with my exposed tongue.

I closed my eyes and pretended that I was sucking and licking her swollen clit, running my tongue around the tips of my fingers with my eyes closed in concentration. When I opened them, I could see that her hand had inched a small way up her thigh, and her hand was squeezing her thigh. However, she still was not touching herself, and she was still fully clothed and zipped up. I thought I had heard a sharp intake of her breath while my eyes were closed, but I couldn't be sure.

She couldn't completely hide her feelings, though. As she moved her head slightly, her eyes were highlighted in a shaft of light. They were blazing with sensual energy. In any other situation I would be expecting her to jump off the couch, throw me down and rape me. She showed no signs of making a move, though.

"Do you want to touch me, Giana?"

"I want to watch you. Keep going. And tell me when you're getting close to cumming."

As much as I wanted to move to the couch and ravage her just then, there was something that prevented me from doing it. I think I liked putting on a show for her. I slowly retraced the trip down my body with my other hand, stroking my chest and stomach. When I got back down to my cock, I began to lightly squeeze and rub my balls. I was now really getting into it. My knees were feeling weak, and I could feel the tension welling up in my balls.

I decided to give her the whole show, and to maximize my own pleasure at the same time. As I continued stroking my balls, I began to rub the area behind my balls with my index finger. It was getting slick from my perspiration and arousal, and I began to slowly move closer and closer to my anus. Finally, I began circling the rim of it with my finger, as I increased the pace of the strokes on my cock. My head was leaned back and I was breathing hard. I was rocking back and forth as my knees kept nearly buckling from the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head of my cock and arousing me even further. I could tell I was getting very close to cumming.

"Are you getting close, Seth?"

Giana's voice startled me, as my excitement had made me momentarily forget she was there. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Yes," I moaned in a deep voice.

"Wait. Don't cum yet. I want you to go and sit in the chair."

"What?"

"Please. Go and sit in the chair. I want to watch you cum in the chair."

Confused, I sat down in the other chair. The material was was so soft and comfortable that it was almost like a sensual caress as I moved around. I noticed that a shaft of light from the other room fell across the chair, illuminating me in soft light that would allow her to see me better.

"Spread your legs for me, Seth, so I can see you. Drape your leg over the arm of the chair and sit back."

I did so, and spread my legs as far apart as I could comfortably. I began to stroke myself again, faster, determined to cum for her and for myself.

"No, go slower Seth, I want to watch for a while."

I looked her right in the eye as I began to take long, slow strokes on my cock. I was once again stroking my balls with my other hand. For the first time, she seemed to be embarrassed about what was happening, as if asking for what she wanted had made her self-conscious. She smiled a shy smile and broke her gaze from mine and looked down at my hand sliding up and down on my shaft. I moved my hips forward in the chair so she could get a better look at what was going on.

"Oh, god that look's good. Your cock is huge, Seth. Are you getting ready to cum?"

"Yes, yes. I'm very close."

"I want you to keep going and cum for me, Seth. I want to watch your cum shoot out everywhere."

Hearing her talk dirty to me had put me near the edge as much as my own stroking had done, and I knew that I was very close.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Seth."

"I'm close. I'm so close."

"Go on."

"NOW!" I said through gritted teeth as I felt the first burst of sperm about to spew out of my near-bursting cock. "UNNNHHH!" was all I could manage to say as I began to shoot thick streams of sperm from my cock straight up into the air.

When I finished what seemed like minutes later several long, pearlish stands of my cum had stained the arm and footrest of the chair. Even more lay in a puddle under my spent cock. My hand was also drenched in the stuff, and I could feel that my thigh had been sprayed as well. I can't remember ever cumming that much before. It had been so intense that it was almost painful. My sperm lay white and shining, in sharp contrast to the dark color of the chair.

Boy, was I going to have to clean my office before I left tonight...

We hardly made a sound while I slowly got dressed once again.

"That was nice... " she said, her breath betraying her arousal.

"I'd hoped you'd join me" I said, smiling to show that there were no hard feelings.

"Maybe next time... if you'll give me another show" she said, grinning.

"We'll see... I'll have to ask Sabrina about that later.

She smiled, and stood up. "I'm going to go home now, and make my husband satisfy the craving in my pussy" she said. As she was about to shut the door, she stuck her head back in. "Oh... and keep the panties!"

fafhrd09
fafhrd09
75 Followers
12