Hitting the Bottom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean... kissing me, for example. Is that risky? Are you going to hurt me if you kiss me?"

She holds her breath and waits. The tremor in her fingers gets worse with every second that passes without an answer, but she doesn't move away. I admire guts.

Finally, slowly, my hands lift up, leaving clammy handprints on the table top, and slowly sink into the hot, damp tresses at her nape. A barely-there sigh escapes Sandra's lips as she sinks her head back into the cradle of my palms, her eyes still fixed on mine under heavy eyelids.

I'll never hurt you, Sandra. The thought swamps my mind but I know I can't say it out loud. It would be meaningless. Just my wishful thinking. I can't really promise her that. Instead of dwelling on the bleak, uncertain future I focus on the here and now.

"Just a kiss?" My voice doesn't even sound like my own.

Sandra nods slowly, seriously, the movement rubbing the sensitive skin of her scalp against my fingertips, and then leans forward. My mouth opens to suck in a quick breath and her sweet tongue dips inside as her soft, full lips sweep over mine in a warm, wet caress, draw back for a second, and come down for more.

Much, much more.

Instinct takes over. One kiss becomes two, and then ten, over and over our mouths meet and mesh together, our tongues tangle and taste each other's need. And at the same time we're both careful - Sandra of my injuries, me of my own natural instincts - keeping my fingers from fisting in her hair; stopping my arms from wrapping too tight around her to hold her fast in place. It's a struggle, but the reward is overwhelmingly worth it. I let my hands slide and skim down her back, feeling her heat under the thin shirt.

Sandra lifts her head, her naked need shining in her eyes, honest and vulnerable.

"I want you."

I want you too.

You can't always have what you want.

I grind my teeth to keep my frustration under check. "I can't Dom you, Sandra. I won't risk it."

She nods. "I know. I get it." pause, and then - "but will you fuck me, Dan? Please?"

For some reason I feel an achy clench deep inside my chest hearing her words. This woman should have men begging at her feet. She shouldn't be settling for anything less than everything she wants. Certainly not for me.

"You deserve better, Sandra."

I can't read the expression on her face. Her hands move up to cup my face and she leans in for another sweet kiss before whispering into my lips:

"Please, Dan."

Gulping around my dry throat my admission comes out raspy and low.

"I want you too, Sandra. So much that I hurt."

A slow smile blossoms on her face. Without saying a word she lifts up and gives me her hand, and once I take it, she leads the way to her bedroom.

*

We stand facing each other in the darkened room at the foot of the smallish queen-sized bed. Sandra's eyes are hold mine as she brings her hands down to the hem of her shirt and then pulls it swiftly up and over her head, dropping it carelessly to the floor behind her back.

I inhale sharply at the sight of her swollen, heavy, creamy tits encased in half-sheer lace, sneak peeks of darker nipples teasing me through the tiny eyelets. I make no move to touch her. Not yet. Her hands go to her shorts, deftly releasing the button and zip and then her thumbs hook inside the waistband, pushing down while she wiggles her hips from side to side to clear off the widest part.

Her panties, now visible at the open fly of her peeled-back denim, match her bra - pale-lilac sheer material with a pretty lace trim one shade darker and a small satin bow in front. Like a surprise package. I love surprises.

She lets the cutoffs drop to the floor and steps out of them, walking forward, closer to me. I reach out to touch her shoulders lightly, just enough to halt her from getting any closer. Sandra complies, heeding my silent message. She seems to grow tall as she stands before me with her arms at her sides, her legs slightly parted, chest thrust up, shoulders down, chin tilted towards me.

"Like what you see?"

The tiny tremor in her voice betrays her nerves behind the cheeky challenge. I smile my approval but don't answer. Instead I let me eyes travel down her poised form, appreciating every inch of the abundant beauty before me. My right hand joins the journey, starting at the top tucking a silky strand of hair behind the shell of her ear, then tracing down her throat to her collarbone, the valley between her lush breasts, down to her navel, then out and around to the small of her back, letting the soft lace trim of her panties tickle my fingertips.

Sandra sighs softly and and her weight shifts between her legs as she widens her stance by a couple of inches and her hands come up to rest on my chest, but still she doesn't speak. she's waiting for my answer.

"I love what I see. These undies look so hot on you I think I'm gonna have you leave them on for a while longer." And then I add, mostly to myself - "They're quite the change from those basic cotton ones you usually wear under your uniforms, aren't they?"

Sandra blushes a beautiful pink. "So you noticed?"

I chuckle, my fingers still caressing the sloping tops of Sandra's deliciously curvy bottom just above the panty line at her back. "Of course I noticed. I'm a guy. Not that I'd mind those other ones, honestly. I'd just get you out of them quicker".

I wink at her and step closer still to fill each one of my palms with a round, firm, soft-skinned globe of flesh. I could swear Sandra sticks out her ass to make it easier for my fingers to capture and squeeze her warm, full cheeks.

"I wore these for you. I was hoping you'd get to see them at some point."

More blood rushes down to my already-stiff dick, making it swell and push uncomfortably against my fly. Thinking of Sandra carefully choosing this sexy set of lingerie with me in mind is almost too much to handle at this very moment, but I know I'd be re-running that little bit of information in my mind later on.

"I'm very glad you did."

Her smile is too tempting to resist and I bend to taste her lips. Delicious. I feel her arms sneak around my neck and her whole body press up into me. Skin. I need to feel her skin against mine. I break our kiss for just a moment to grab the hem of my T-shirt and almost tear it away from my body in my eagerness to take it off. Sandra's hands slide down to my now-naked chest and her fingers and mouth take turns exploring the newly-discovered territory. She seems fascinated by the mix of sensations created by skin and hair over muscle and bone. My nipples tighten to hard points in response.

I have no intention of interrupting her and settle for letting my own hungry hands run along her back and her sides, alternating long, smooth caresses with deeper rubs and the occasional squeeze. Sandra's body responds to my touch, swells into it, goosebumps flowering one moment while a hot flush spreads in the next. So fucking responsive.

For long moments we kiss and make out like school kids and all I can focus on is the exhilarating sensation of being surrounded by Sandra's heat and softness, soaking them deep into my skin. My cock is hard as stone and too uncomfortable in my pants to ignore any longer. Breaking our endless kisses I whisper into her ear:

"Get on the bed, baby."

Sandra nods in-between shallow breaths and gets onto the bed, crawling her way up on hands and knees. The sight of her juicy ass jiggling from side to side almost makes me cum on the spot, and it is with a huge effort that I stop myself from jumping her from behind. Instead I shuck my pants and boxers all at once and my relieved dick springs up to slap my belly while I bend down to clear the clothes off my feet along with my shoes, one hand holding the bed for support.

She reaches the top of the bed and flips to lean back against the high pile of pillows, and almost gives me a heart attack when she spreads her legs wide in a slow, deliberate motion, caressing her inner thighs with delicate fingers while she eyes my swollen dick hungrily, teasing both of us at the same time. I groan.

My head swims, and it has nothing to do with my injury. I'm high on lust for this woman. Naked now, I lean with both hands against the foot of the bed and bend low, staring at the floor, trying to cool some. I need to keep my head. I don't know if I can. A pang of fear jabs at me and I lift my eyes to look back at Sandra. There's desire and longing in her eyes, and, foolish as it may be, trust.Trust and hope.

"Fuck but you're gorgeous..."

I say nothing else as I climb onto the bed after her and crawl all the way up until I kneel between her widely-splayed thighs, my knees pushing them wider still, my rigid, swollen cock bobbing just above her lilac-covered pussy. There's a drop of pre-cum clinging to the very tip of my cockhead and we both watch it, mesmerized. Sandra's hands reach out to touch me but I catch them and bring them to my lips to kiss her knuckles before pushing them up and behind her head, guiding her fingers to hold on to the round wooden rails there.

"Not yet sweetheart... not yet. I promise you'll get to do anything you want to do with me... later."

Her eyes widen and turn a stormy blue when she grabs a hold of the thick rails, arching her back to press our torsos together at the same time. I feel the head of my dick gliding over her lower belly, its path slickened by that drop of pre-cum, and a wild shiver runs down my back. I rock my hips lightly back and forth to repeat the excruciatingly pleasurable sensation and then make myself pull back.Not yet. My fingers trail the ultra-soft path along the undersides of Sandra's arms down to her chest where I finally cup and lightly squeeze together the most tempting pair of boobs I'd seen on any woman before.

Sandra arches her back up again, trying to push herself harder into my palms. I oblige by kneading her breasts in deeper, fuller strokes, watching her still-untouched nipples stiffen and poke at the delicate, sheer fabric covering them.

Fuck but I need to taste them. Now.

I peel back both cups of her bra and tuck them under her breasts to fill my hands again, now with hot, naked woman flesh. I bend down to lick one erect, pinkish-brown nipple with the flat of my tongue, once, twice - fuck, so sweet! -before taking it all in my mouth to suck gently, watching Sandra's face for her reaction.

She throws her head back and moans deeply. A satisfied grunt escapes my throat as I continue to suckle on the hard, crinkled areola and nipple trapped inside the damp heat of my mouth. Finally I release her erect peak, shining with my saliva, and move to give its twin the same loving treatment. I can't get enough of the sensation of her breasts filling my palms, and my fingers keep rubbing and stroking the creamy sides of her fleshy, delicious orbs while my thumbs draw circles on the swollen, sensitive undersides.

Every time I bend over my cock brushes and slides against Sandra's abdomen, pre-cum oozing freely now trailing and smearing across her skin, but I find it surprisingly easy to ignore it. My need to learn Sandra's body, to please her, is greater than any other desire for the moment.

"Please, Dan..."

Sandra's knees fall open further and she's squirming before me. Another rush of need sweeps me and my fingers tighten momentarily on her breasts before I release her and sit back up, rubbing her inner thighs in long, smooth, seemingly-calming strokes, although I suspect I know their impact is anything but soothing. Sandra mewls and squirms some more, clearly desperate for my touch. The feeling of power is intoxicating.

"What is it that you want baby? Tell me." I keep caressing her thighs that quiver under my fingers.

"Please, please I need more... please...!"

If she were my sub I'd make her say the words.

You can't Dom her, Dan.

With a growl born of soul-deep frustration I shift backwards, hooking my fingers in the elastic waistband of her panties and pulling them down as I go. Sandra seems oblivious to my inner struggle and a breathy half-sigh, half-giggle escapes her mouth as she lifts her hips and then brings both legs up together to help me take them off. Once the flimsy garment is clear from her feet she opens them wide again as far as they can go, plants her feet back down on the bed and pushes her pelvis up in a breathtakingly uninhibited display and offers her swollen, naked pussy for me to take and do with as I please.

I chuckle my surprised appreciation and grab her ass in my hands, supporting her in her chosen position, pushing her hips upwards still by another inch or two, unable to resist challenging her just a little in that way.

"You want me to eat your pussy, baby?"

She inhales sharply and nods her head, her eyes almost all-pupils. "Yes, please!"

"Hmmm... it's gonna be my pleasure, I'm very sure..."

Kneeling between her thighs and holding her hips up like a bowl of sacred essence I bow low to press a soft kiss on her Venus hill, her downy blond fuzz tickling my lips. I nuzzle my nose in the small patch of hair, thick with the most intoxicating scent of horny female. My tongue sneaks out to take a tiny taste of the smooth outer folds underneath, and my fingers tighten their hold as Sandra responds by pushing herself higher still, trying to grind her clit into my mouth.

"Not yet baby... I wanna taste all of you first. I promise I'll take care of you, just hold on tight..."

Sandra whimpers but un-clenches her ass, letting me seize control over the pace and depth of my touch. She submits so beautifully. Fuck. Pushing the thought to the back of my mind I focus on the pink, puffy pussy before me, the larger lips pulled back by her spread-out position, the darker-pink, gleaming-wet inner folds peeking between them. I bow lower still and take a long, slow swipe all along her slit, tasting her fully for the first time.

My taste buds explode when her creamy sweetness swamps my tongue and I moan deep and low, the sound echoed in the guttural groan that rolls from Sandra's exposed, stretched-back throat. God she tastes so fuckin' good. I bend back down for more, my tongue delving deeper between her slick, velvety folds, suffusing itself in Sandra's honeyed nectar. It's been so long.

I spend long, blissful minutes licking, sucking, lapping and nibbling the most delicious pussy I've ever had. Sandra's body quivers and shakes with her need, and she alternates pushing herself up and into my mouth with relaxing back and spreading her knees even farther to give me even more access to every hidden valley, every engorged fold. Her knuckles turn white from holding on so tightly to the head rails and she moans constantly now, writhing in her pleasure and her need, her legs trembling with the effort of keeping her position, of opening herself even more to me.

And then it's not enough; I need more. I want to make her explode on my tongue, I want to feel her pussy spasm and weep as she cums. I want her to lose herself to let go completely in my arms, under my touch.

I slide my knees back until I'm flat on my belly, trapping my painfully-erect dick under my own weight. Not yet. I place my forearms on the bed and grab Sandra's hipbones with the tips of my fingers, pulling her hips down to rest between my wrists. A deep sigh from Sandra's slack, open mouth tells me the strain on her back in her previous position was more than she probably bargained for, and I give her a moment to rotate her hips in small circles letting the unwanted soreness ease.

When she relaxes back and lifts her head there's a small frown on her sweaty, flushed, beautiful face.

"Why'd you stop?"

I smile and kiss the insides of thigh just above her knee before answering. "Just giving you a chance to catch your breath baby. You ready for more?"

"Ohhh yeah, please, please give me more...!"

I smile in between kisses to her inner thighs, enjoying her building frustration made obvious by her jerky responses to each not-even-remotely-fulfilling kiss.

"Ahh, baby, you are a delight to pleasure. Relax into it sweetheart. I'm gonna make you feel so good..."

With that, I lower my mouth back onto her creamy pussy, finally focusing my attention on her stiff, swollen clit. I circle it over and over with the tip of my tongue, her juice and my saliva making it so slippery there's hardly any friction, only movement as it is rolled and pushes around and around, driving her need ever higher but clearly not enough to push her over the edge.

"Please, Dan, I need your fingers... Please rub my clit with your fingers... please!"

Fuck yeah. Tell me exactly what you want baby, just like that.

I can't respond in words, but I wrap my left arm further under her and tighten to keep her in place, and to take my weight off my right hand. I suck two fingers into my mouth to wet them and then bring them down to slide up and down Sandra's slit, coating them further in her thick juice, the very tips rubbing lightly up and down on both sides of her straining clit.

"Ahhhh... Yessss... Right there, please, right there...!"

Fuck but she's amazing.

"You're such a good girl for telling me what you need, Sandra... such a good fucking girl for me..."

I don't even notice the words that slip my lips, unchecked. I would only realize them later. But right now, neither one of us cares. My fingers sink deeper, locking Sandra's clit between the tips of my index and middle fingers and I start vibrating my hand, hard and fast. Sandra shrieks and bucks and starts panting hard, breathing incoherent half-sentences between huffs and puffs and choked wails.

"Oooh, oooh, ooh, yeah... oooh yeah right there ahhhh!... ohmygod ohmygod... ohmygod so close... please... oooh, ooh, ahhhhhhhhhh!!"

And then her breath catches as she starts cumming, a small gush of hot girl cum soaking my fingers as her hips buck sharply up, once, twice, three times, staying frozen up at the pinnacle for endless seconds, absorbing every last vibration from my still-dancing fingers before collapsing down, detaching herself from the source of pleasure that had instantly turned too much, her feet losing their purchase and sliding down the slippery sheets until she is flat on her back, lewdly spread, chest heaving as she tries to regain her breath.

I return my hand to her now-soaked snatch and rub gently up and down her folds, carefully avoiding her too-sensitive clit, and then, watching her face closely, I move my hand lower still to slowly sink two slippery fingers deep, deep into her tight channel.

Her heat engulfs me and I feel her inner muscles spasm and contract around the intruding digits while her eyes, previously closed, fly open to re-focus on my face, gasping.

"Fuck!"

I smile, although it feels strange across my face that is taut with arousal. I start moving my hand, fucking her pussy slowly with my fingers. Sandra gasps again and her walls clench hard and suddenly it's too much for me.

"I need to fuck you, Sandra. Now."

Nodding as if in a trance Sandra smiles - a tired, dazed, still-lustful smile - and motions with her head to the small table at the side of her bed.

"Condoms in the bottom drawer."

It takes me less than 30 stumbling, fumbling seconds to get the rubber on, and then I climb back to the bed next to Sandra. The short pause helps clear my head a bit and I release her arms and hands which must have gotten numb from holding on to their position for so long. I reach out and gently pry them loose, bringing them down to rest on her belly and then take each palm in my hands in turn, massaging and rubbing to get the blood flowing. She winces but says nothing, letting me do whatever I deem necessary. I feel the rush sweeping through me again.