Hitting the Bottom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. That was your warning, babygirl. Next time you arch up, there will be consequences."

She gasps, and then smiles. "Yes sir."

We've played this game before. She'd made me spank her pussy over and over again, by deliberately and repeatedly breaking my 'no moving' rule. This time, however, it's not her pussy I'm going to spank. We'll see if she likes that...

I bring the dildo to her smiling mouth, trail it along her lips. She smiles wider and her tongue comes out to lick along the silicone shaft, making it glide more easily with each passing. I watch, entranced, as her tongue glides lovingly along the fake cock. Fuck. So sexy.

Changing angles, I rest the fat purple head on her stretched-out tongue, and nudge forward. Sandra takes the hint and opens wide, taking a couple of inches into her mouth before hollowing her cheeks and starting to suck for real.

I swear I can feel it in my dick, too. I breathe hard, grit my teeth, and fuck her mouth deeper with the toy. Then, abruptly, I stop and pull out - mostly because I know I'd explode in my pants if I continue - and then glide the toy down her throat to her breasts, and gently roll its wet tip around one nipple, then the other, painting them with her saliva.

I can see Sandra straining against the ropes holding her arms as she struggles not to move, and smile down at her. Though she can't see me, I know she can hear my approval in my voice:

"Good girl... stay still."

I keep teasing her nipples too lightly a few more times, and then bring the dildo back to her lips for more lubrication. "Suck."

Fucking her mouth slowly again with the toy, I look down at her body. I want to touch her so bad; I know she wants me to touch her, too. Looking between her thighs I can see her squeezing her pussy onto itself, a tiny trickle of moisture seeping down between her ass cheeks...

Not yet.

This time, when I pull the fake dick out of her wet lips and then circle her nipple lightly with it, she arches up high. "Oh please, please...!"

I pull it away from her body, only to return sharply a moment later, spanking the underside of her breast with her own dildo.

"Ahh, yessss..."

Sandra sinks back, as if absorbing the impact for a moment, and then pushes her breasts up, arching right off the bed, clearly asking for more.

I chuckle and oblige, spanking her other breast just a little harder, watching it jiggle up and down from the impact, then bloom with a light-pink stripe to match the one already decorating its twin. I rub my palm lightly across both, then squeeze each in turn, firmly. Sandra sighs, and when I remove my hand she arches her back high again.

"I take it you're green, babygirl?"

"Oh yes I'm green, please, I'm absolutely green - OH!"

I start raining sweet lashes all over her plentiful mounds. The dildo makes a perfect implement to spank her breasts with - thick and heavy, long enough for me to get a good grip, but short enough to keep perfect aim, with just a little give and that soft silicone cover to make sure I don't accidently bruise her. Time seems to melt away as I focus on delivering her body the treatment it so obviously craves. Sandra moans and squirms at times, but whenever I take a break she pushes her chest high again, silently asking for more.

Gradually, I increase the force behind each impact, causing her flushed breasts to jiggle wildly on each impact. Sweat beads on her forehead and her upper lip, as well as on her throat and chest. I slow my pace, but keep going. Sandra's breasts look swollen, and there's a deep pink circle all around each breast, indicating the area where the heavy toy had struck them. Her nipples stand in attention, but I don't strike them directly, just keep going around them.

Sandra's moans turn into a deeper groan, and I can tell the pain had now settled deeper. This time, when I break, she keeps her back flat against the bed - even trying to nestle into it, it seems - and I know she's had enough.

But this session isn't just about play; it's also about practice - and I need more from her just then. Carefully, not wanting to hurt her, but needing to make my point, I trail the cool head of her purple dildo over her burning skin. She flinches at the touch, but remains silent.

"What's your color now, babygirl?"

"I - oh! Yellow, sir. I'm yellow. I'm sorry... I need a break... I'm sorry..."

"Shh... that's okay, babygirl... it's okay..." I let the dildo drop to the bed next to her body. Reaching up, I push her blindfold away to look into her distraught eyes, which are now brimming with tears.

"See? You just need to tell me, and I stop. Nothing to be sorry about. Nothing at all, baby..."

Still holding her gaze, I lean over to take her lips in a soft kiss, just to show her that it's really okay. But when I'm about to pull back Sandra sighs and opens her mouth, her tongue inviting me in. Unable to ignore her request, I take her up on it - deepening the kiss, relishing the tang of her tears that spices up her utter sweetness.

After a few long moments I finally withdraw, then look down at her poor, reddened breasts, and up to her eyes. "Let's make you feel all green again, shall we?"

She smiles tentatively and nods. Reaching over to her dresser, I fish around until I find what I'm looking for, and pull out her hand cream. "Hmm, this should do... let's see."

Taking a generous glob of cream, I rub my hands a bit to spread it evenly between them, and then bring my palms to Sandra's breasts, gently. The touch of cool cream against her inflamed skin must feel good, because Sandra first inhales sharply and then exhales slowly, and relaxes into my touch, closing her eyes in blissful surrender.

I glide my slippery hands all around her flushed, swollen breasts, aiming to soothe, rather than ignite her passion. But after a few gentle strokes Sandra moans and opens her eyes.

"God that feels good..."

Smiling, I bend down to blow some air over her cream-covered skin, chilling it further. Sandra shudders and her nipples crinkle and tighten right in front of my eyes, and before I make any conscious decision my fingers already close around them, rolling each reddish, hard peak between thumb and forefinger, tweaking and pulling on them lightly.

"Oh my gosh!" Sandra squeals, and arches her back high.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, how quickly she forgets." I mumble, though I know she can hear me because her eyes widen just before she feels my fingers squeeze her nipples, hard.

"Arrggghhh!"

Sandra grunts at the brief pain, but then her face softens when my fingers relax their grip, going back to their light, teasing play, pleasuring her. This time I can see her arm muscles flex as she pulls hard at her ropes, fighting her need to move.

"Good girl." I smile, and reward her by bending to blow more cool air onto her skin, and then move to lick and suck on each nipple in turn. I can feel a fine tremor in her body as she struggles with herself, willing her body to keep still under my touch.

God, I love this. Having her like that, completely at my mercy, submitting to my will...

I suck harder, taking more of her breast into my mouth. Sandra whimpers and I know the pleasure is now tinged with residual pain as her abused tissues are pulled into play, but I keep going. I trust she'd safeword if need be this time around. I release her breast and catch her disappointed sigh before taking the other into my mouth, and she squeals again.

I want to make her cum like that, riding the line of pain and pleasure.

The thought makes me hot. Too hot. I almost tear my t-shirt off my body, throwing it carelessly behind my back. When I find Sandra's eyes again, they are devouring my body with as much greed as mine do hers. I smile wickedly. That's tough, babygirl. I'm the one who calls the shots here.

My hand starts the journey down her body while my mouth covers her breast again. I stroke down her soft, quivering belly, move to squeeze her inner thigh, teasing us both by avoiding her pussy for a few seconds longer. I can feel its damp heat calling me, begging me to claim it. I let Sandra's breast pop out of my lips momentarily as I prop myself up on one arm, needing to watch my own actions as finally, slowly, I move my hand to her center.

My fingers rub along her smooth labia, all the way down to her clenched hole, then all the way up to her clit, then back, deeper this time, my middle finger sinking into her sleek, open slit, sucked right into her tight tunnel.

We both gasp. I push all the way in, almost losing my head when her inner muscles squeeze all around my thick digit. Unwilling to give her any power over me - not right now - I pull out to tease around her opening, and then focus a few moments on that soft spot just above it that I'd learned could drive her crazy. Only then, when I feel her melt under my touch, do I move my finger another half-inch and start rubbing tight, hard circles over her clit.

Sandra throws her head back and cries out in pleasure. Bringing my forearm under her stretched shoulder, I fist my fingers inside the hair at her nape to keep her arched like that, while my mouth goes back to feast on her breasts, half-pleasing, half-tormenting her. At the same time, my fingers continue working her clitoris, edging her ever closer to her climax.

There's nothing for Sandra to do now but take it, take every sensation that I'm giving her and absorb it in her tied, spread-eagled, immobile body. She struggles a little - not trying to release herself, but more like verifying her bonds are really there, holding her in place. Her hands are fisted around the knots holding her rings in place, and she pulls the ropes down toward her head from time to time, although there's very little give in them, so it only serves to stretch her whole body up.

Her legs flex repeatedly but are kept spread wide, her toes curling and uncurling in time to my fingers rubbing her clit, and she keeps trying to move her head from side to side, but it only serves to increase the pull of her hair. Sandra keeps doing it anyways, moaning deeply every time she does. Her eyes are tightly shut, her mouth is open, and her cheeks are flushed red - as is her whole body.

I've never wanted a woman more in my life.

I can feel her orgasm building in her body, the tension mounting in every cell. Releasing her breast, I take the other one in my mouth and suck it deep, knowing her abused flesh would protest, but also knowing that, at this point, her pleasure would outweigh the pain; would in fact only deepen for it.

Her breath hitches in her throat and I feel a gush of heat soak my fingers just before she bucks and cries out - 'fuck, fuck, fuck!' - and then she strains into my fingers, as if suspended in time for a few long moments while I keep stroking hard and quick. She's so wet that thick drops of her juice splash out from my furious rubbing, dampening her thighs and soaking into the towel below. I hiss in triumph. Yesss! Finally, Sandra shudders and slumps back with another whiney 'oh, fuck...' and I slow down, reducing the pressure on her still throbbing clit, but keep going as long as her body continues to spasm, until she finally settles back, her chest still heaving.

I still my fingers and release her hair, and watch her roll her neck lightly from side to side, a slow smile stretching across her sweaty face. Leaving her pussy, I trail my wet fingers up her body and all the way to her face, then rub them gently across her lips. She smiles wider and opens her eyes, and holding my gaze, she sucks and licks them clean, apparently enjoying her own taste on my skin. I let her have her fun for a few moments, and then move them more purposefully into her mouth, now clearly fucking it with my two middle fingers.

Sandra's eyes widen slightly and then darken, and she sucks deeper still, bobbing her head back and forth.

"What's your color, babygirl?" I ask, although I know the answer. I pull my fingers out of her mouth, move back to glide them along her drenched pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm so green right now, sir!"

I smile. "Good." moving back, I get off the bed to stand up, and then look down at her. She stares back expectantly. Walking around to the foot of the bed, I carefully release Sandra's legs from the ropes holding them in place. She seems a little disappointed, but doesn't protest, and I nod to her with a little smile.

"Raise your hips, babygirl."

Sandra groans deeply when she plants her feet against the bed and pushes her hips up, only now realizing how stiff her legs had become. I pull the cushion out from under her, and then cup her cheek with my hand, looking into her eyes.

"Sore, babygirl?"

She bites her lip, and answers truthfully. "Just a little... my muscles aren't used to this, I guess?"

"Hmm... let's switch you into a different position, then. Can you turn onto your belly?"

She does, awkwardly, crossing her still-bound wrists above her head in the process.

"Good. Now can you get up on your knees and elbows?"

"Mm-hmm" comes her muffled reply, before she pushes up to take the position, moaning again as her muscles pull and flex, adjusting to it.

"Good girl." I move up, and seeing her wrists are still crossed, I pull her higher on the bed so that the ropes relax, allowing her to part her arms and lean them straight from elbow to palm on the bed. The ring knots simply lie now atop the backs of her hands. She could slip her hands out easily anytime, but she hadn't - and even now, she makes no move to do so.

Because she wants this. She wants you to dominate her. She wants to submit to you.

On fire for her now, my movements grow sharp. I grab the cushion and shove it over her arms, so that she can rest her forehead or her cheeks against it. I know I'm going to be rough - there's no way I could go gentle now - and I don't want to worry about rope burns to her face.

Stepping back, I finally shuck my pants and boxers. My dick springs free, and my hand goes to it, giving it a long-overdue squeeze. God, I need to fuck her so bad. Moving onto the bed I settle on my knees behind Sandra. My cock rests heavily along the crease of her ass, and she wiggles back against me. My hands come down hard, spanking her sharply on both cheeks, and then I grab her hips to keep them from moving.

Sandra shrieks, then giggles, and buries her head in the pillow that covers her arms.

"What part of 'stay still' didn't you understand, babygirl?" I growl, and she giggles again. "M'sorry, sir!" she says, and then adds - "I'm trying, but it's soooo hard not to move..."

Her tone - not even a tiny bit contrite - tells me all I need to know. She wants it rough. She wants me to spank her while I fuck her, doggy style, with her arms still tied with my rope.

With one hand I fist my dick, and with the other I control her hips as I rub my head and shaft along her juicy folds several times, gathering lubrication. She wiggles again, and I spank her - several quick, open-palm spankings to each side, before I grab her ass, using my thumbs to spread her wide, and then sink my dick slowly all the way in.

Feeling her hot, slick inner folds stretch and slide all around me while watching my shaft disappear inside her body, inch by slow inch, it is all I can do to breathe deep and hold onto my control.

And then she wiggles her ass at me. Again.

My voice is almost unrecognizable. "You want it rough, babygirl? You want me to spank your ass, to hurt you while I fuck you?

"Mmm... yes please, sir!"

Damn. I should probably teach her a lesson about topping from the bottom... But my speed picks up and my spankings start ringing in the quiet, candle-lit room, even as the thought passes briefly through my lust-filled mind.

Another time. Right now, this is what I want, too, and by God, I'm going to take it.

My speed alternates between wild, mad fucking, slapping my pelvis against her ass, my balls against her swollen labia, and then slow and deliberate, allowing me better aim as I spank her hips and outer thighs, coloring them a pretty pink. Her pussy keeps dripping and clenching around me as she gets close, and I want to keep going until she cums again, but soon I feel my control slip, and I know this time I won't be slowing down.

Leaning forward, I search for Sandra's right hand under the cushion. When I find it, I tug it down, speaking urgently in her ear.

"Take your hand out of the ring, babygirl. I want you to make yourself cum again."

Sandra's only response is a soft whimper, and then a moment later her hand emerges from under the pillow and she takes it into her mouth, wetting her fingers before moving straight to her pussy, rubbing between her folds focusing on her protruding, swollen clit.

I lean back on my shins and watch her masturbate for me, spanking her as I do, adding heat and color to every part of her upturned ass. Then her movements become more frantic and I cannot keep away for another goddamned second. Taking my thick, throbbing, steel-hard dick in my hand I place its swollen head right at her entrance and then drive myself slowly, fully inside.

"Keep going, babygirl. I want to feel you cum all around me."

Her fingers, which had stilled before, go back to work. Sinking my own thumbs into her fleshy bottom, I hold her securely in place while I pull back and then plow in once more, then back and again, growing harder and faster with every stroke until I'm pumping into her so fast my hips look like a blur of movement.

The pleasure is all-consuming. My eyes are closed shut, and I'm only vaguely aware of Sandra's muted cry and the gush of liquid heat as her channel squeezes hard, pulsating around me. I feel the familiar rush of tingling down my spine, engulfing my balls and then rushing up my shaft to explode in utter bliss deep inside her body, filling her with spurt after spurt of my thick, hot cum.

"Oh fuck, jeez, fuck..."

I'm not sure who utters the words, all I know is my head is spinning with pleasure and my lungs scream for air as I fold over her, trembling, sweat dripping from my face onto her back.

I reach my hand and rub the little droplets into Sandra's own damp skin, and at my light touch she shudders and lets her knees slide out from under her, slumping onto her belly, legs still spread wide, with me kneeling in between them. I move over her to lie down on my side next to her, and rub soothingly up and down her back, then further down, along her spanked ass and hips, taking care over the sensitive spots.

After a while, when she still hasn't moved, I ask gently - "you okay, babygirl?"

She nods a sleepy 'mm-hmm' into the pillow, and I release the breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"Wait right here." I say quietly, and get up to pad over to the shower. I give myself a 10-second wash, then grab a washcloth, wet it, and return to the bed. Sandra is still in the same position I'd left her; I carefully wipe clean the mess between her spread thighs, and then nudge her shoulder.

"Hey, wanna roll over, baby? Or are you comfortable like that?"

"M'good" she says, and I mumble an 'okay' as I get up to toss the washcloth in the laundry basket, blow all the candles off, crack her window open to let some cool air filter in, and then walk over to her living room to return the pile of pillows and blankets I'd deposited there back to her bed.

When I'm back, though, she'd flipped onto her back, her head now resting on the pillow - and her left wrist still inside the ring. Something surges inside me. If I hadn't just cum, i'd fuck her again, right now.

Instead, I take my time rearranging her bed and shaking out her fluffy blanket, letting it float down to cover her up to her chin. Finally I crawl back into bed and lie down on my side next to her, lean in to give her lips a small kiss, and then draw back to look into her eyes.