Hjjer & Annie: Hotel Guest in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

She was almost in silhouette, a form against the openness, her hair open and falling in long smooth straight lines all the way down past her hips, bouncing on the swell of her derriere. Outside through the glass, I could make out a very dark blue sky, even darker black trees with immense foliage, and a lighter shade of grey-green manicured grass stretching into the distance. A bright yellow moon, almost but not quite full, shone through the darkness, its light streaming through with a certain impudence. Anita was looking out at this obscurity, her back to me as I walked in to my bedroom.

I took a sip of the bourbon, and walked up to her with the other drink held in my outstretched hand. But as I walked up to where Anita stood by the large glass panel, looking out into the darkness while the moonlight bathed her, I hesitated. Then keeping the glasses on a table, I stood directly behind her without touching but I could feel the body heat emanating from her. Then I took a small step forward and eliminated the space between us, simultaneously wrapping my arms around her, just below the blouse adorned breasts.

She leaned backwards into my chest, letting her head drop back as well. Without her heels, the top of her head was at the same level as my chin, which I playfully rested on her cranium. We stood still, gazing out into the moonlit darkness outside, the foliage casting ghostly shadows that merged with the leaves themselves. Smelling the subtle scent that rose from her, possibly Opium from the house of YSL, I bent my head slightly and kissed the back of her ear and neck, feeling a sudden shiver run down her body almost down to her heels. With a deep sigh, her body seemed to collapse into me and I realised I was planting my legs firmly on the ground so as to support her weight.

I let her lean into my upper body while my hands splayed across the flatness of her stomach, arcing their way to her sides where her waist tapered before swelling back out to her hips. The bare skin seemed to be a larger expanse than I had thought earlier. My fingers danced across the flatness in a slow waltz, now and then tripping into the tiny and puckered belly button.

She pushed herself back against me, a gentle moan rising from deep within her reverberated in her throat. I bent my head to kiss the side of her neck behind her ear, letting the tip of my tongue brush her earlobe. She shivered as I let my hands run down over the swell of her hips, feeling the smoothness of her silk saree wrapped around her contours. My palms ran down her sides, starting from the bare skin of her midriff down past the sinuous curves of her waist, over the ridge of her petticoat, and as far down her shanks as my arms would go. From there, I moved the hands behind her, feeling through the silk sari, the back of her thighs and then slowly upwards over her buttocks.

My loins had been stirring ever since I had walked up to stand behind Anita, and now the swelling inside my jeans was already a fairly solid bulge. I wanted to pull her arse backwards against my groin and so took my hands to her front, feeling the silk draped over the inside of her thighs I planted my palms an inch above where I assumed her pubic area would be. With my fingers gripping her lower abdomen, I was about to pull her back against my crotch when I felt her push her buttocks backwards. I felt the fleshy softness of her posterior mould itself to accommodate the hot protrusion of my penis as I pushed against her, my hands now a tight grip on her lower abdomen.

Lowering my head again, this time I took one of her earlobes between my teeth, nibbling, and then biting gently. I felt Annie sway her arse from side to side, rubbing the bulge in my denims. Our movements were getting a little feverish and I planted my hands on the bareness of her stomach, pulling her back tightly against myself. I kissed her neck, her ears, letting the tip of my tongue wash the inside of one ear, then the other. My hands rose involuntarily upwards and rubbed against the soft silk covering over her breasts.

My body suddenly seemed to want all of her. My lips brushed across the skin of her neck, flitted across her ears, my tongue left a wet trail behind her ears; my hands cupped her breasts, slid down to hold her hips as I thrust my denim-clad genitals towards her accommodating bum. She sashayed and swayed against me, gentle murmurs and sighs still emanating from her. And then I felt her hand reach behind her and begin to stroke the bulge in my jeans.

I let her cup my swollen hard-on while I rubbed my palms over her breasts, already beginning to feel the tumescence of her nipples thrusting through the fabric of her brassiere and blouse. I was getting into a frantic state, no more thinking about decorum or whether Annie and I were made for one another, whether we were soul mates or not. There would be time later to figure that one out. I brought my hands to her back and started unclasping the hooks that bound her blouse together. Three clasps unhooked and I pealed the silken garment rather hurriedly off her shoulders, ran the sleeves down to her wrists, and virtually snatched the clothing off.

For a moment I savoured the warmth and proximity of Anita's body against mine as her back rested on my chest. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down the entire length of her arms, felt the nudity of her stomach and back, once again dabbled in her navel, kissed her exposed skin to the extent I could, and pushed my swollen erection against her arse.

But I couldn't hold back too much more, I needed to feel her, to taste her, to see this wondrous beauty, in fact to possess her. Two hooks holding her brassiere together were removed with considerable disdain as I rolled the straps off her arms and threw the flimsy undergarment somewhere into the darkness. But I didn't grasp or maul her breasts; I didn't pinch or squeeze her nipples. Instead, I stepped back, moved a couple of yards into the room, picked up my Jack Daniels, took a sip and waited for Annie to react.

She turned around, the moonlight now streaming in from behind her. The only light inside the suite was from the single table lamp in the other room. The loose end of her sari, the pallu, was draped across her breasts and thrown over her shoulder. The darkness and the moonlight showed off Anita's body in very stark contrast; the curves in black shadows and the projections of breasts and hips in a misty light. As she walked up to me demurely, my knees bent against the edge of the bed where I dropped, sitting in absolute awe of this ephemeral creature.

When she reached me, I stood up again and drew her into my arms, once again clasping her buttocks and holding her thus against me. I held her hard; thrusting my denim covered stiffness into her belly as she arched her back and pushed against me. Holding her perfectly rounded and firm arse with one hand, I used the other to pull her pallu off her shoulder and let it drop to her side. Her breasts were completely exposed but she sustained her modesty by throwing her arms around my neck and pressing her breasts against my chest.

I picked up the loose end of the sari and began to unravel it by passing the garment from one hand to the other behind Anita's back, bringing it round for another circle of her hips and waist, and then another. When I had untucked and loosened the entire seven yards of silk, I threw it carelessly behind me on the bed. Annie stood against me in nothing but her petticoat and I assumed her panties.

She had her arms enfolding my waist, holding tight, her face buried in my chest. I took her beautiful face in my hands and very gently raised it up to face me. As I looked into those deep large eyes, my heart seemed to melt again, an unfathomable sensation passing through my entire being as I lowered my head so that my lips touched hers. With one palm cradling the back of her head, I let my lips enfold hers, the tip of my tongue tracing the outlines of her mouth. Then I pressed a little harder, my tongue exploring the luscious fullness of her lips before probing between them. I felt the ivory hardness of her teeth for a fraction of a second before they parted and let me enter the warm moistness inside.

Our tongues touched. I remember how I enjoyed that most intimate contact with Annie, how her fingers now clawed the t-shirt on my back, how the hardness of my denim ensconced penis thrust against the ridge of her blue cotton petticoat tied below the navel, how her bare breasts squashed against my upper body. As one hand supported her head, the other ran along the nakedness of her back and down to the firmness of her buttocks; my mouth pressing hard against hers as our tongues lashed each other, first inside her mouth, then inside mine.

After a few minutes of this rapture, she pulled her head back a fraction and I lowered my other hand to her bum so that I gripped her arse in a vice like grip, pulling her hard into me. I felt her fingers sliding under my t-shirt, then her hands raising it upwards across my stomach and chest, towards my head. I was compelled to release my hold on her and raise my arms so she could pull off the shirt. She dropped it on the floor and placed her cheek against my torso. Her naked breasts pressed against my chest, I could feel her hardened nipples pushing out.

My hands rose up to cup both her breasts, her bosom heaving deeply with every breath she took. I felt the edge of the bed against the back of my knees, allowing the pressure to fold them so I could sit on the bed. Her naked breasts and stomach were like a dream in front of my face. They were round, and larger than I had thought earlier. This was my first real view of them; I was sure they were a 36DD, well rounded with dark nipples that stood out very hard from the centre of relatively small aureoles. Puckered with goose pimples, the brown circles were extremely sensitive; she shivered and let out a loud moan when I licked around one of her nipples.

I let my tongue tip trace gentle smooth flowing lines starting from the underneath of her bosom, rising across the perfect roundness, then circling over the aureoles. Anita quivered at every new spot that my mouth discovered, laving her breasts for a couple of minutes before I took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked it in, letting only my lips encircle them; then my tongue thrashed in all directions before I took it fully into my mouth. My hands held her rump again as I mashed her buttocks through the cotton fabric of her petticoat. My mouth roamed all over her upper body, sucking on her breasts, tongue darting into her navel, then up again through her cleavage and back down the perfect roundness. Her body moved in arrhythmic fashion, occasional spasms raking her as her body jerked to a heightened sensitivity.

As my face moulded the form and shape of her upper body, the bristles of my 24-hour stubble razed her soft flesh and sensitive nipples. We had, seemingly by an unspoken but mutual consent, prolonged this first-time foreplay to an extent where I was bursting at the orgasmic seams and now worried that I might ejaculate the moment she touched my penis. But I wanted so desperately for that to happen. Her fingers were interlaced with my long curly black hair, and now she had grabbed them with a force that surprised me. She let out a long deep sigh, then pushed my head back from her body, leaned sown and kissed my mouth with her deliciously hot and wet lips.

As Anita's weight pushed against me, I leaned backwards on to the bed, feeling the cool silken sari against my back. I pushed further back and towards the headboard so I could lay out my entire length supine on the bed. She stood momentarily by the side of the bed, the dark blue petticoat tailored to hug the swell of her hips, after which it flowed downwards like a skirt to her ankles. She lifted up the garment so as to allow her knee the space to bend; then climbed on to the bed and lay on her side next to me.

We lay next to each other in silence and very still, knowing that we were now moving beyond the limits of just necking and cuddling. I was of course aware of the sensitivities in the Indian culture and the often traditional attitudes of the beautiful women in this country, and hence very tense about the next step. I lay on my back, staring blankly towards the ceiling; Annie lay on her side, facing me. I could feel her hot breath on my jaw and neck, wanting so very much to turn and look into her eyes but too petrified to do anything that might break the spell.

Then I felt her lips touch the side of my neck as her eyelashes brushed against my cheek. She raised herself and drew her lips towards my mouth, her right hand resting on my torso. Her hand rose along the hair on my chest, her palm grazing over a nipple, then moving around to the back of my neck. She pulled me closer and let out a slight sigh as her red lips met mine. As my mouth opened, my tongue slid into hers and she pulled passionately on the back of my head with her fingers entwined in the locks of my hair.

I could feel her heart pounding as she pressed her soft breasts against my firm chest; her excited nipples pressing against me. Small moans filled the cool air as she probed my mouth with her hot, wet, pink tongue and her hands pulled my head in a firm grip towards her own mouth. I raised my free left arm and placed it on her head as we kissed in a feverish embrace, then ran my fingers down the long tresses of her jet black hair. I felt the smooth skin of her back, the long indentation of her spine, probed the beginning of the cleft between her buttocks and felt the warm moisture there.

I fumbled for the drawstring of her petticoat, caught a loose end and pulled it to unknot the cord. I used the strength of my right arm to boost her up so that she lay fully on top of me; her stomach over mine, her breasts crushed against my chest, her mouth still clamped over mine as our tongues raged in passionate tussle, and her long hair like a diaphanous curtain draped around our heads.

With both my hands free I pushed my thumbs between the hip hugging top of her petticoat and her body, then pushed the now loosened garment past her hips and her bum as far down as my hands would reach. She helped by raising her flank and thighs as I struggled to force the clothing off her. While doing so, I had also inadvertently pushed her panties down in the same manoeuvre and they stayed stretched across the fullest part of her rump. I disengaged our mouths, raised my body up while her head rested on my chest, and pushed her petticoat and undies further down her shank.

I felt Anita rubbing her crotch against my swollen genitals as my hands clamped down on her arse; the strain of my penis against the denim getting very uncomfortable now. I brought my hands up to her face, held her head up and kissed her deeply again. Then I rolled to the side, toppling her on the bed and hurriedly stood up. I walked to the edge, caught hold of her petticoat and yanked it off her along with her panties, dropping them on the floor. She laid back, her breasts heaving, her legs held together as she lay fully stretched out on her back.

With my eyes having adjusted to the near-darkness, the moon made it easy for me to discern the dark nipples and aureole against the white-lit skin of her body; the hairy inverted V of her pubic hair well trimmed but clearly visible. Her smooth shapely thighs drawing out a desperate urge to grab her again, her long legs tapering down to her ankles and dainty feet urging me to lie with her again. A sheen of wetness glistened along the insides of her bare thighs and it was evident as she slid one leg against the other that she fiercely wanted to consummate our tryst. Witnessing her wet desire made my rigid hardness press even more against my zipper.

Annie then sat up slowly, pushing her way to the end of the bed where I stood. With her thighs parted on either side of my legs, she took a moment to slide her hand up my chest slowly and then around my torso. She pulled me closer and let out a slight sigh as her red lips kissed my belly, her tongue leaving a wet trail across its breadth. Then moving her head back, she brought her arms to the front and drew her fingers down my chest to the silver belt buckle and slid it off with little effort. Then unbuttoning the single button at the waist, feeling my hard, engorged penis pressing fully against my pants, she slowly lowered the zipper and removed the fabric that had been inhibiting me for so long. As she pulled down my jeans and underwear, my rigid shaft sprang forward with a longing that I knew matched her own desire.

A deep sultry moan escaped from my throat and mouth as she slid her delicate hand across my rigid penis, which was now fully exposed and pulsing. She firmly squeezed the base of my cock pushing even more blood to its head and then slowly slid her hand up the shaft which was now excited to the point of leaking pre-cum. She took her finger tip, rapture writ large on her face in her excitement and wiped the hot cum from my cock with her finger tip. She leaned her head back and stared with her large eyes directly and longingly into mine as she put her now cum covered finger into her mouth and wildly sucked it from her finger tips as I watched.

Losing all reservation, I lunged toward her, kissing her mouth and tasting the remnants of my own excitement. She gasped as she fell to her back and my hand began sliding up her thigh searching for her now pulsating, wet pussy. My hand found her pubic hair just as hers found my hard rod and she began massaging it with a slow, seductive ease. She moved backwards a mite and spread her legs so that her calves where now hugging my buttocks and pulling me towards her. My fingers began to plough through her black trimmed bush, feeling for the first time her slick, soft, dark pussy lips that were now on fire and oozing cum. Her pubic hair was now drenched in her own hot juices. I slowly felt her pussy eagerly spread open and then contract as I slid my fingers over her engorged, hot, clitoris. She could not help but let out a moan as she felt her thighs and the rest of her body go up in flames.

"Oh God, Hjjer" she said biting her lip as I inserted a finger into her tight, hot pussy. Annie was so clearly turned on that I got the sense she could explode. I first thrust slowly in past her snug lips and then up into where I thought her g-spot might be, then slowly squeezed in another finger and propelled them into her; she instantly squirted fluid, drenching my fingers and hand in her juices. "Hjjer! Hjjer! Oh my God, Hjjer. Ohhh!" Her body writhed for a while before settling down into a semblance of calm.

I felt myself on the verge of cumming as her hand held on to and squeezed my cock from her own excitement. Her pussy was pushing against my fingers with intense contractions as her whole body thrust upward and her legs pulled me against her with force. It took every bit of concentration for me not to ejaculate into her hand as it slid again over the engorged head.

As she recovered from the waves of ecstasy, Annie pushed me upward and turned me over on my back. She slid her pussy along my thigh, then on top and along the smooth but rigid skin of my meaty cock. She gasped and bit her lip as she moved her hips in small circles sliding her dripping wet, hot pussy lips over my hungry shaft but without letting me in. My hands grabbed her gyrating buttocks and then slid up to hold her breasts. My longing fingers found her firm, dark nipples at full attention as my hand glided over her soft, milky breasts that were highlighted in the moonlight and she shivered and sighed as my fingers pinched her hard nipples and the palms of my hands cupped her soft breasts.

Biting her lip again, she pulled herself away from my grasp. Her eyes locked onto mine again and she stared into me deeply with a look of absolute desire. She was ravenous and I felt my cock stiffen even more in anticipation as she slid her body along mine.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers