Hjjer & Annie: Hotel Guest in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers

Her red lipstick had long been smeared off and her mouth was still hot from the intertwining of our tongues earlier. I could feel the heat and moisture from her mouth as her lips approached the head of my cock and I inhaled quickly, then let out a deep guttural groan.

She sighed with pleasure as her thirsty lips parted and her pink, wet tongue slid over the tip tasting some more of the cum that had escaped and her pussy juice that was now all over my manhood. Her hot tongue began to slowly, but firmly lick the head of the engorged shaft as her hand grasped the base firmly. She could probably feel the thick veins that had flooded with burning desire; blood now pulsing with my rapid heartbeat as she began to slide her longing tongue down my shaft. Anita moved her lips up to the tip of my penis and opened her fiery, wet mouth wide and slid it gently past her smooth, white teeth, along her tongue and deep into the back of her throat. I felt a fire ignite again deep inside my groin as she began to passionately fuck my hard rod with her mouth.

My legs spread open almost involuntarily to allow her to get even closer and her hands slid around my testicles, lightly and then more firmly massaging them as I moaned. Annie probably felt me start to stiffen still further and guessed I was close. She quickly slid her mouth off me and replaced it with her hand, using the remnants of saliva as a slick lubricant to slide up and down at the base of my cock. She moved her sultry mouth down to my balls and began to suck them as she moved her right hand up and down pushing more blood to the bulbous head of my member without touching it. My legs began to quiver as she sucked harder pulling at my scrotum, keeping them away from my body so I couldn't cum.

I knew Anita's clit was throbbing and cum was continuing to flow from her decalescent, tenacious honey pot because I could feel it on my own legs that kept grazing her vaginal entrance. She slowly pulled her mouth and hand away and crawled over on to me until she was straddling me. I could no longer wait; I had to feel my steely hard cock inside her.

We both moaned in unison with sheer pleasure as she slid her dripping, snug, hot cunt down over the throbbing head of my shaft. As she lifted her arse off me and down again; she slid her dripping snatch over my bulging cock and this time, she could not help but let out a high pitched moan of ecstasy as she began to ride up and down fucking me with purpose. My hands had a firm grip on her hips, pushing her down onto me as I forced myself even deeper into her.

A few more thrusts and I was overcome by a surge of adrenaline. I lifted and pushed her 5' 4" frame onto her back, so that I was now in control and as I mounted her, I pushed my staff hard inside her hungry, smooth pussy with force. She gasped for air as she was overcome by the manic desire that my body emanated. I began pulverising her hard; her legs wrapped around my body pushing me inside her even further with every ravenous thrust. Her red nails were digging into my back as my hand held her soft tresses at the back of her head. I pulled her head down and thrust my tongue deep into her sweet, wanting mouth.

I could hear my shaft sliding in and out of her sheath as her wet pussy pulled me, sucking me back in every time I pulled outwards and. It excited me knowing how much she wanted me and how wet I had made her. I moved my lips away from her mouth as I exhaled and began breathing as though I was running a marathon. It was animalistic fucking and sweat covered both of our bodies despite the cool air-conditioned surroundings.

And then it happened; the orgasm burst from her cunt with gushes of cum which pushed past my cock, covered my pubic hair and ran down my thighs. Anita screamed in ecstasy as she felt her body surrender to the climactic eruption with waves of pleasure pulsing through her body. Her pussy contracted hard, grabbing my penis as I continued to thrust into her.

My own orgasm exploded as my testes pushed up into my body with force and my hot load shot out of the rigid thickness of my cock. I grunted like an animal in heat and clenched my teeth hard as the long awaited orgasm overwhelmed my senses. Annie could probably feel the mix of her own contractions, while my rod surged deep inside her with the hot cum mixing with her own. My manhood still pushed into her with all the pressure that had built up and I felt Anita shudder and push against my buttocks with her heels as she crushed me against her.

With absolute release I fell onto her, still out of breath and pressing my body against hers. She softly kissed my neck and whispered my name again and again. I rolled off her body and we lay facing each other, her silk sari a crumpled and severely damp sheet below us. She nestled her head against my chest, below my chin, as I wrapped an arm around her, holding her tight against me. Darling Anita.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, four afters since Annie had come to my room with the bottle of wine. I think jet-lag finally caught up on me.

Now, about eight years later, I waited impatiently for the doorbell to ring. I hoped my sombre New Year's eve mood wasn't going to upset Annie.

*****

Mnhb
Mnhb
381 Followers