HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal

Story Info
Eric has a surprise for Stephanie.
17.9k words
4.54
129.6k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Author's note

This story was co-written with another author called Vintage.

***

Alright, let's get this over with, thought the Smackdown GM Stephanie McMahon as she made her way down to the ring.

She had lost a bet to her rival the RAW GM Eric Bischoff and as a result she had to engage in HLA, Hot Lesbian Action, in front of a live crowd. Or at least that was what Eric thought.

Stephanie had a backup plan. She knew Eric had tried to hire a fat and ugly lesbian for her to have ULA, Ugly Lesbian Action, with but little did Eric know that the 'Ugly Lesbian' he had hired was actually Rikishi, one of Stephanie's Smackdown superstars, in drag and together Stephanie and Rikishi were going to be the ones embarrassing Eric, not the other way around.

"Oh Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie, you know I've been thinking about this moment for a long time, and by the way, the reason I have two lesbians here with me tonight, I don't know, the French have a term for it, I don't know if you've heard it, menage a trois, you see I never said that we were going to have one-on-one HLA so we're going to have ourselves a little three-way, so ladies why don't we start by losing some of that restricting clothing." Eric said, sounding like a sleazy porn director.

The lesbians, Stephanie didn't know or care what their names were, removed their tops slowly and seductively to reveal their bras but Stephanie was not impressed. She had seen a lot of bikini clad women running around in the WWE for one reason or another for years, and these two were hardly Trish Stratus size in the chest department so Stephanie didn't really pay that much attention. Not that she paid attention to Trish's cleavage.

"And you know, I think you should help Miss McMahon with her jacket." Eric said, breaking Stephanie from her thoughts.

The lesbians approached Stephanie and removed her jacket. They barely touched her and already Stephanie was feeling uncomfortable with this situation. Hopefully Eric would make the mistake of calling out the 'Ugly Lesbian' soon.

"She's looking a little tense perhaps a, backrub may help her out a little bit." Eric said, his voice making Stephanie's skin crawl.

Just when Stephanie didn't think she could feel more uncomfortable the lesbians started sliding their hands over Stephanie's shoulders and down her back and all of a sudden Stephanie didn't feel so uncomfortable anymore. She gritted her teeth and try to concentrate on glaring at Eric but Stephanie couldn't help it. The lesbians hands were so gentle, so knowing, so relaxing, so... good. It was all she could do not too let out a sigh of enjoyment or something. What the hell was going on?

"Oh, no, no, no, we need to loosen her up, how about a, full body massage." Eric said, obviously fighting the urge to smile.

The lesbians slid up and down Stephanie's body, sliding their hands up and down her sides, arms, legs, anywhere that wasn't a particularly sensitive spot and yet each touch felt electric to Stephanie and it was all the billion-dollar princess could do to stay as still as a statue. She could not under any circumstances be seen enjoying this. She could obsess later whether that was what was going on or not but the fact is that right now she couldn't afford even the slightest moan of pleasure, and that was difficult because to Stephanie it felt like she had been fighting the urge to moan now for hours. Oh god were was Rikishi?

"Oh hell with the foreplay, let's get serious, HLA, HLA, HLA." Eric began chanting and the audience soon followed.

But Stephanie barely heard them. To her everything seemed to have melted away except for herself and the lesbians. Time had also suddenly slowed down and she felt like she was having an out of body experience, unable to move or do anything except watch herself standing there helplessly as the lesbians closed in on her. Stephanie watched in horror as one of the lesbians lips were coming closer to her own, and closer, and closer, and closer, and...

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, not so fast. I've changed my mind. Ladies, your excused."

Thank God, Stephanie thought, she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

When she had come out to the ring Stephanie had expected to feel uncomfortable and she had been dreading the lesbians touching her body, but she hadn't felt uncomfortable, she had felt something far, far worse and she needed to get out of here and just forget this whole horrible night.

Stephanie turned to leave, but she didn't get far.

"But not you Stephanie, not so fast. Oh no, you're not out of the woods yet. See I wanted this, to be the most humiliating experience in your life, which is why I realised that those two little lipstick lesbians just weren't going to get the job done. What we need is someone who hates you, someone who has just been dying for the chance to humiliate you and get a little... payback."

Stephanie frowned for a moment, and then suddenly familiar music hit the sound system.

Turning around as if needing to see it to believe it the billion-dollar princess's mouth hung open as the new WWE woman's champion Trish Stratus made her way down to the ring. Stephanie's frown returned as she wondered what the hell Trish was doing out here.

Unfortunately Stephanie was about to get her answer.

After getting in the ring Trish quickly grabbed a microphone and smiled widely at Stephanie.

"Hi Steph, I know you're probably wondering what I'm doing here, but you know, you really shouldn't. After all, don't you remember how you humiliated me on national television last year? And how your father humiliated me even worse the next week? I guess you thought I'd got my revenge at Wrestlemania 17 right? You know, where I slapped your dad and then kicked your ass all the way to the back and didn't really get punished for it thanks to your mother? Well, that was great and all, but you know, it just didn't seem enough, so I started thinking to myself how could I get the untouchable Stephanie McMahon back. And you know I thought, and I thought, and I thought, and I just couldn't think of a way to get back at you without it costing me my job, and I didn't want that to happen, so I kind of just decided to let it go... until the opportunity to get back at you presented itself... and now it finally has. You see Steph, a couple of weeks ago Eric came to me with this crazy idea of his, and I of course turned it down at first, but then he just kept going on about it and suddenly I realised it was the opportunity I had been waiting for, a chance to truly get back at you, a chance to humiliate you with the whole world watching, without having to worry about any repercussions like losing my job, which is now, thanks to Eric, very much secure even if he's fired, and even then whoever replaces him can not put me in any matches that I don't want to be in and has no right to take any title off me that I may have." Trish explained, clutching her title to her shoulder, "So, I'm safe, I get my revenge, and as an added bonus, I get you!"

It took another few moments for this to truly sink in, but when it did Stephanie went pale with shock and horror, before going red with anger and rage.

"You can't be serious!" Stephanie snapped angrily at Eric.

"Oh I'm deadly serious." Eric said, smiling evilly, "And the beauty of it is that you can't say no."

"What?" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Well, you can, but not without handing the WWE over to me." Eric laughed.

"What?" Stephanie yelled.

"Well, you see Stephanie, I had it written into the fine print of the contract we signed for this match that if one of us back out on our agreed punishments then whoever won would get control over the losers show. So basically, you can walk out of here in disgust and deny all our fans to see you and Trish in some HLA fun, but if you do you hand control of Smackdown over to me, essentially meaning I, by having control over both RAW and Smackdown, would control the entire WWE. And before you say something stupid like your daddy would never let me get away with this, he already gave me the green light on this when I explained my plan to him last week." Eric paused so he could enjoy the reaction from Stephanie and the crowd, "You see Steph, your daddy is letting me do this to you to teach you a valuable lesson. McMahons don't lose. In fact Vince told me to tell you if you lost if you didn't go through with your punishment he would fire you himself and throw you out on the streets. It's called tough love Steph, and trust me, one way or another, that's exactly what you'll be receiving tonight."

Stephanie couldn't believe what was happening, what had she got herself into?

"So what's it going to be Steph? Are you going to walk out of here and lose control of Smackdown..." Trish asked, pausing for effect so she could give the audience the chance to boo, "Or are you going to let me have my fun with you?"

The audience cheered.

Stephanie gritted her teeth, but then lowered her head in defeat and muttered her reply.

"What was that Steph?" Trish asked.

Stephanie mumbled her answer again, but louder this time.

"No, say it into the microphone. I want everyone to hear this." Trish commanded.

Stephanie gritted her teeth again, slowly brought her microphone up to her mouth and said, "... You win."

Trish beamed, "Excellent, let's get started. I should warn you though, due to another part of the small print of that little contract that you obviously didn't bother to read because you were oh so sure you were going to win, you have to do everything I say, which basically means that tonight Stephanie... you're my bitch."

The crowd roared in approval as Stephanie wish death upon Trish through her eyes.

"You got that Steph?" Trish asked.

"... Yes." Stephanie mumbled.

"Good, so, what are you?" Trish asked.

There was no response.

"I said what are you tonight bitch?"

"... Fuck you Trish!" Stephanie said bitterly.

"Oooooh, feisty, I like that, I can't wait to break you." Trish laughed, "And speaking of breaking you, I think we should start our fun with a nice, hard, spanking to help put you in your place."

The crowd roared in approval as Stephanie gritted her teeth.

"Now, let's see, where should I spank you... I know, walk over there, bend over and grab the middle rope for me bitch." Trish commanded, pointing to the ropes.

Stephanie reluctantly obeyed, realising as she bent over that she was in perfect position for the cameras to zoom in on her humiliation.

"Good girl Steph, now, undo your pants and pull them down, slowly."

Stephanie gritted her teeth again, but couldn't help blushing as she obeyed. She had to lean against the ropes so she could push her skirt down as far as she could before letting it fall around her ankles.

"Nice thong." Trish laughed, as she admired Stephanie's ass, "Now, take it off."

Once again Stephanie blushed as she did what she was told, supporting her weight on the ropes again as she pushed her thong down until it joined her skirt around her ankles.

"Fuck that's so hot." Trish said, practically drooling at the sight of the woman she hated most bent over with her ass naked and expose for all to see, "This is going to be fun."

And with that Trish gave the palm of her hand a few quick licks before bringing it down as hard as she could upon Stephanie's helpless ass, causing the Billion Dollar Princess to cry out in pain.

"Oh, you are so pathetic Stephanie," Trish mocked before her hand crashed down onto Stephanie's ass. Shot after shot, Stephanie cried out as Trish spanked her. Trish then spit down at Stephanie's ass and smeared her saliva all over it, before giving Stephanie's ass another round of hard slaps.

"Please Trish, stop!" Stephanie pleaded.

"Oh no Stephanie, we are just getting started!" Trish replied as she smacked Stephanie's ass with both hands as if she was playing the bongos. The rapid series of slaps on both ass cheeks cause Stephanie's ass to quickly turn into a rosy pink color. "This is just the first part of my revenge Stephanie, so you are in for a long ride!"

Trish then used both her hands to rub down Stephanie's ass cheeks before crashing both hands onto it. She then started to play a rendition of the drum sequence in Ric Flair's theme song. *Smack...smack...SMACK SMACK! Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack* Stephanie's ass was then beat red as Trish finished through her drum solo.

Feeling the pain, and the humiliation, Stephanie started to cry. At first they were tears of frustration more than anything else because Stephanie had always considered herself cunning and crafty, things that her family prided itself on, and yet she just couldn't think of a way out of this situation. She had been trapped by her enemies and her own self-confidence and now the price was a public spanking in front of the entire world and God knows what else.

Soon Stephanie came to the conclusion that there was no way out of this situation than to do everything Trish said, which cause sorrow to fill her body and her tears of frustration quickly turned to tears of helplessness, humiliation and pain as her ass was brutally spanked, and spanked, and spanked.

Stephanie was obviously in both physical and mental agony, and Trish was really beginning to enjoy it. The stratusfaction of truly getting back at Stephanie, the adrenaline from the roar of the crowd, and the fact that she had brought Stephanie to tears brought Trish great pleasure. She grinned as she stared down at Stephanie's red ass in her hands. Trish then started to massage Stephanie's ass, and although it hurt a little, Stephanie actually enjoyed it. After Trish's hands brought her so much pain, the soft touch of Trish's hands on her ass was as pleasurable as the spanking was painful.

Looking further down Stephanie's backside, Trish could see Stephanie's bare pussy, and ever since Trish started to massage Stephanie's ass cheeks in her hands, Stephanie's pussy started to get moist. Smirking at the sight before her, Trish stopped rubbing down Stephanie's ass, before licking her hands again, and unleashing a lashing series of spanks onto Stephanie's already beat red ass. Once again, Stephanie yelped in cries of pain, which was music to Trish's ears.

"Oh Trish, please please PLEASE, stop spanking my ass!" Stephanie begged again.

"You want me to stop?" Trish asked in a degrading tone, "Well how about you admit how big of a slut you are. Admit you whore yourself out to your entire roster! Admit you make me look like a nun! Admit that I am the superior woman and I could kick your ass anytime I want! Admit that I've won and now you're nothing but my bitch!" Trish said in a demanding tone, slapping Stephanie's ass more and more, over and over again.

"I'm a big slut! You are better than me Trish!" Stephanie said with no enthusiasm.

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that!" Trish replied, "and how about you say it into the microphone?" After she said that, Bischoff held the microphone up to Stephanie's face.

Gritting her teeth, Stephanie started to tell Trish what she wants to hear,"Oh Trish, I am such a fucking slut that I offer myself to my own damn roster! If people thought you acted like a slut last year, then they should see me backstage! I make you look like a nun! You are so much better than I am Trish. You are my better and can kick my ass at anytime you want! You win, you're the superior woman of the WWE and I am nothing but..."

"But what? What are you Stephanie?" Trish said, repeatability smacking Stephanie's ass.

"I am nothing but yours tonight!" Stephanie spat angrily.

Trish continued to spank Stephanie for a while as she thought about whether to accept Stephanie's plea or not. Deciding that it was good enough for now, Trish stopped spanking Stephanie's ass and took a few steps back to admire her work.

Stephanie's ass was a nice shade of pink and even though Trish knew she could spank Stephanie until her ass was a bloody beaten red the blonde Canadian decided she would rather move on. After all, if all went according to plan she would have plenty of time to spank Stephanie to her heart's content and there was plenty of degrading things she wanted to do to her and a limited amount of time. The PPV was already more than half over and she had maybe an hour at tops to break Stephanie and no matter how hard she tried Trish knew spanking the bitch wasn't going to be enough. But that was no problem, because Trish was just getting started.

"Turn around Stephanie, face me." Trish commanded as she licked her lips, practically salivating at the thought of all the nasty little things to come

Stephanie did as she was instructed and turned around. Once she was facing the blonde Stephanie got a big surprise.

Before Stephanie could even realize what was happening, Trish pulled Stephanie in for a kiss, powerfully pulling her in and shoving her tongue into Steph's mouth, dominating her with the kiss. Stephanie was frozen where she stood, taking the kiss but not kissing back. After about 10 seconds, Trish shoved Stephanie down onto her ass, causing her to groan in anguish.

"Strip for me bitch!" Trish commanded once she had finished laughing at Stephanie's pain, "Show me those store bought tits your daddy paid for!"

Wow, Trish fucking Stratus is mocking me for having fake boobs, Stephanie thought bitterly as she reluctantly obeyed the command. She had accepted she had no choice and now just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. With that in mind Stephanie quickly took off her shirt and then her bra before reaching down for her shoes.

"No, leave the high heels on." Trish commanded with a smile from ear to ear, "I love to fuck girls wearing high heels!"

This caused the crowd to cheer extra loudly as Stephanie stared angrily at Trish who just continued to smile back.

"Now, take off my clothes for me like a good little bitch." Trish said, talking down to Stephanie.

Stephanie continued staring death towards Trish for a few moments but then got up and took off Trish's shirt, but before she could take off her pants, Trish forced Stephanie onto her knees. She then allowed Stephanie to take off her pants. Stephanie then tried to take off Trish's black bra and thong, but Trish then pie faced Stephanie onto the mat before she could do anything. Trish then drags her by the hair into the corner.

"I heard you had a plan to get out of this HLA segment," Trish said, "That you even directed Rikishi to dress up like a woman and pretend to be an ugly lesbian. Well, you know what Rikishi is famous for... so sit up and take my ass in your face! You are about to join the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club, bitch!"

With Stephanie sitting in the corner of the ring, Trish turned her back to Stephanie and leaned downwards, sticking out her ass, before stuffing Stephanie's face with it. Shaking her ass back and forth, Trish gave Stephanie her version of the stink face. With her apple shaped ass, Trish could have probably taken that and trademarked it herself, but she wanted to be serious in the ring, and since this wasn't a wrestling match, it was a perfect situation to use the stink face.

Stephanie squeezed her eyes shut, her face a mask of horror as another woman's ass grinded against her face. She tried to pretend she was anywhere but here in this humiliating situation but she could do nothing but lay there and take a face full of Trish's ample ass.

After about a minute of grinding her ass in Stephanie's face, Trish stopped and told Stephanie, "Well just don't sit there and take it, kiss it, kiss my ass you bitch! I want to feel your lips covering my ass and if I don't in the next 10 seconds I'm going to bend you over the rope again and spank your ass till it's fucking bleeding!"

Just trying to get this over with and avoid another spanking Stephanie screwed up her face in disgust, puckered up and kissed Trish's ass. Physically it wasn't so bad. Trish's ass was a little sweaty from her match, but the taste wasn't that unpleasant. For Stephanie it was more the mental knowledge that she was literally kissing another woman's ass in public for everyone to see which had her skin crawling.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers