HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

Story Info
Trish faces Stacy in the first ever HLA match.
20.4k words
4.63
69.4k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,989 Followers

Author's note:

This story was co-written with another author called Vintage.

***

A firework display goes off in the arena as Monday Night RAW begins in front of the live crowd.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Good O'l JR, and beside me is my partner, Jerry "the King" Lawler, as tonight will be a RAW for the history books!"

"You said it JR, can you believe it? The first ever HLA match on RAW! I can't wait!"

"You won't have to wait King, that match is up next!"

"JR! Can you imagine a whole two hours of non-stop HLA? PUPPIES! WOOHOO!"

"Calm down King, and try to keep your hands above the table tonight, ok? Let's take it to Lillian Garcia for the introduction of our competitors..."

The new HLA ring announcer Lillian Garcia staggers into the ring on shaky legs, nervous of what is about to happen in the ring between the two women she is about to introduce to the world wide audience of Monday Night RAW. Lillian was also nervous about her new job title, pacifically how vague Eric Bischoff had been when describing the duties it entailed, but if it could provide her with a stepping stone to get back to ordinary ring announcing then Lillian would do whatever it took, even if it meant she had to be ringside for what was about to happen.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the first ever HLA Match for the Women's Championship!" The crowd roars in response to what they've just heard. They start to cheer even more when the music of Stacy Keibler hits the sound system, a few fans singing along to the words, 'She's Got Legs'.

"Introducing first, the challenger, from Baltimore, Maryland, Stacy Keibler!"

Stacy enters in her trademark attire. A tight black shirt, with a short, light blue, mini-skirt, and all with traditional wrestling boots, a combination only Stacy could pull off. She also does her trademark entrance, pausing as she bends over the middle rope to enter the ring. Stacy seems apprehensive, understandably so, but forces herself to smile and act normal, until she hears the familiar giggle that takes place before Trish's entrance music.

"Her opponent, from Toronto, Canada, she is the WWE Woman's Champion...Trish Stratus!"

Trish comes out to the stage with thunderous applause. She is wearing her trademark, tight, black ring attire with a lot of cleavage showing. She has the woman's championship around her waist and in one hand she has a microphone, in the other, she has a small bottle, a collar with a lead and her newly trademarked strap on dildo. Trish enters the ring and points to the crowd with her hand that holds the mic. She then turns to see Stacy in the corner, trembling but trying to get focused on the match, and Trish points at her with the hand that has the strap on in it. The crowd roars it's approval. Trish puts the small bottle, the collar and her strap on in her corner underneath the bottom turnbuckle before taking center stage with the microphone in her hand.

"Before we get started tonight, I just have a message from the Smackdown General Manager, and my bitch, Stephanie McMahon. She's not able to tell the WWE audience this herself because right now she is tied up in my hotel room with a nice big butt plug in her ass, so it stays nice and loose for me. Being my bitch and all, Stephanie wants all of you to tune in to Smackdown, so you can find out when you'll see some HLA to a network broadcast near you! But enough about Smackdown, which I will be on now as well as RAW, tonight its about my match with Stacy Keibler. Stacy, are you ready to become my bitch?"

"FUCK YOU!" Stacy shouts in her corner.

"Hahahahaha! Stacy, Stacy, Stacy, you have no idea what you're up against..." Trish laughs as she hands the woman's title belt to the referee so the match can begin...

The bell rings and both women come face to face in the center of the ring. Trish mouths off to Stacy and says she's gonna bend her over so many times, until Stacy slaps Trish right in the face.

Trish smirks before attacking Stacy with a barrage of forearms to the face. She backs Stacy into the corner and continues her assault with kicks to the gut. Stacy falls on her ass in the corner and Trish starts to choke her with her foot.

The referee calls for the break, and Trish decides to back off. Stacy uses the ropes to get up, but she is met with a shoulder to her gut from Trish Stratus.

Stratus then picks up Stacy and sits her on the top turnbuckle. She backs up a few steps before going towards Stacy and setting her up for the Stratusphere, but Stacy manages to hold on to the ropes when Trish tries to fling her off the turnbuckle pad. Trish lands on her face, not pleased, and looks up at Stacy, who jumps off the second rope with a double foot stomp to her back.

Trish holds her back a bit before getting up, but she is met with a spinning wheel kick from Stacy. Trish falls to the canvas and Stacy goes for the cover, 1... 2... Trish kicks out.

Stacy tries to continue her offense, but Trish trips her legs out from underneath her. Trish spreads Stacy's legs and buries her knee into Stacy's inner thigh. Stacy rolls around in pain as her skirt rides up, showing Trish her light blue thong. Trish pounces at Stacy's ass and rips her skirt right off. Trish twirls the skirt above her head and throws it to the crowd as Stacy uses the ropes to get to her feet.

Stacy then charges at Trish with a clothesline, but Trish ducks it and kicks Stacy in the gut, setting her up for Stratusfaction, but Stacy pushes her off. Trish then charges at Stacy and hits her with a spear. Her head bouncing off the canvas, Stacy is laid out in the center of the ring. Trish goes for the cover, 1... 2... Trish lifts Stacy's arm up and breaks the cover herself, she's not done with Stacy.

Trish then throws Stacy into the corner again, and off the impact of the throw Stacy falls to her knees in the corner. Trish then runs at her and hits a front dropkick to her chest, sandwiching her in the corner. Trish gets up and sees Stacy fall to the canvas. She then walks over to her and applies the half boston crab.

Stacy screams in pain and has her hand up as if she is about to tap out, but she remembers the consequences of losing the match and tries to hold on as the crowd chants 'tap' at her.

Stacy uses her free leg to kick up at Trish's chest. Annoyed, Trish lets go of the submission and picks up Stacy by the hair before whipping her across the ring. Stacy bounces up and back into the ropes, trying to pull herself up.

Trish walks over to her, but is met with a kick in the stomach, followed by another, and then two more. Stacy then jumps up and hits a clothesline on Trish, and then another.

Trish gets up to her feet and sees another on coming clothesline, so she ducks it, gets behind Stacy, and picks her up for an atomic drop, dropping Stacy's delectable ass on her knee. Stacy bounces off Trish's knee, and then is pulled down to the canvas by the hair by Trish. Trish then drags her around the ring by the hair until the referee steps in and separates them. He backs Trish into a corner, telling her to take it easy as Stacy gets up in the middle of the ring.

Once Stacy is up, Trish pushes the ref aside and charges at Stacy, only to be met with one of her long legs to the face.

Stacy then picks up Trish and attempts a vertical suplex, but Trish blocks it and easily turns it into a suplex of her own. Trish then picks up Stacy and scoops her up for a body slam, again sending her down to the mat. The women's champion then kneels besides Stacy's head and starts to slap her face around. Trish smiles and moves her hands down to Stacy's thong and attempts to tear it off, but Stacy kicks one of her legs up and connects with Trish's head.

Stacy gets up and tries to deliver a Spinning Roundhouse Kick, but Trish catches her leg and buries her elbow into the back of Stacy's knee. Trish then sweeps Stacy's other leg to send her down before re-applying the half boston crab.

Stacy screams bloody murder, as her hands reach for the ropes, but they are too far. Trish has her knee on Stacy's other leg, preventing her from kicking up. Tears run down Stacy's cheeks as her hand reaches up to tap out.

Trish turns her body and starts to spank Stacy's ass with her free hand, adding humiliation to the hold. Stacy's face is buried into the mat, tears swelling down, as the pain becomes unbearable, her hand about to tap out, Stacy about to surrender herself to Trish's will.

Suddenly Trish breaks the hold and stands up. She delivers a stiff kick to the side of Stacy's gut, causing her to turn over. Trish spits down at Stacy before picking her up and hitting her signature finishing move, Stratusfaction. Trish then turns over Stacy and stands over her, covering Stacy's chest with her foot as the ref counts, 1... 2... 3.

"Here is your winner and still Woman's Champion, Trish Stratus!" Lillian announced after a dominating performance by Trish Stratus.

Standing tall in the middle of the ring, Trish Stratus grinned a devil's grin as she had just won the right to have Stacy Keibler be her bitch for a week hours. Just as Trish had done with Stephanie, she was going to make Stacy her permanent bitch in front of the entire world. Looking down at the leggy blond, laid out at her feet, Trish started to laugh. She was about to fuck Stacy Keibler up the ass with her strap on, and what an ass her new bitch had. Trish knew she was going to enjoy herself.

Pulling Stacy up Trish ties her new pet up in the ring ropes. She then starts to slap Stacy's face until she wakes up. Awakening, Stacy sees her worst nightmare before her, Trish Stratus advancing on her, claiming her as a prize. Grabbing the microphone, Trish stands beside Stacy, twirling her hair with the fingers of her free hand.

"Well Stacy, looks like you lost, and you know what that means!" Trish said, having the crowd roar in response. She then unties Stacy's arms from the ropes and watches her fall to the canvas with a twinkle in her eyes. "Ok Stacy, you like attention don't you? Well the entire RAW Audience is paying attention to the two of us, and since I won you as my bitch you're going to do everything I say, or you're gonna lose your job! Now then... strip, get naked for the whole live audience and the millions watching at home to see. You always give the fans a little strip tease, well now its time to go threw the whole thing and get naked... NOW!" Trish ended her commands with a vicious slap to Stacy's ass.

Springing up to her knees, Stacy holds her ass in pain before slowly getting up. She looks at Trish, then the crowd, then Trish again. Did she really have to go threw with this? No, she could just say 'fuck this' and leave, but then she would be out of a job, a job which gave Stacy the spotlight she had always craved. Stacy couldn't let herself walk away from this job, so she had no choice but to do what Trish said.

Whimpering Stacy slowly reached for her shirt collar and started to shake her ass as she took off her shirt. Now in a light blue bra and thong, Stacy started to put on a show for the crowd, shaking her ass in all sorts of ways. Trish was also into Stacy's performance, getting very hot, but she also got very annoyed as Stacy still wasn't naked.

"Back that ass up over here bitch, I want to take off the rest." Trish commanded, her finger curling in the 'come-hither' motion at the dancing diva.

Stacy was hesitant but did as she was told, slowly backing her ass up to Trish, the women's champion reaching out and undoing Stacy's bra, letting it fall to the floor.

The moment her bra fell Stacy immediately stop dancing as her hands shot to her chest, covering her tits much to the displeasure of the crowd who booed loudly.

Seeing what Stacy was doing Trish laughed loudly.

"Oh come on Stacy, it's not like you really have any tits anyway." Trish giggled as she pulled Stacy's arms behind her back and easily trapping them with one hand while her other hand slid over Stacy's tiny titties, "I mean look at these little things. I've seen bigger tits on a 12-year-old."

Stacy whimpered pathetically, her cheeks flushing red and her eyes watering from her humiliation.

She had always been self-conscious about her little breasts, and having to travel around with all the big boobed divas like Trish in the WWE only made it worse. None of the other divas came out and said it, but Stacy knew they were all laughing at her and her tiny titties behind her back, making their jokes, just like everyone always had.

Of course, none of that even compared to this humiliation, Trish walking Stacy around the ring and showing all the fans just how little her tits were, all of them staring at her like she was a freak of nature, some even pointing and laughing at how undeveloped her chest was.

Too humiliated to even struggle Stacy just hung limply in Trish's arms as the women's champion paraded her prize around the ring, playing with her tiny titties for a little while before dropping her to the floor like she was nothing.

"Stay where you are bitch." Trish commanded before slipping out of the ring and grabbing a chair.

Thinking Trish was going to beat her with the chair Stacy held her hands up and cowered, trying to wriggle away as Trish got back in the ring, chair in hand.

"No Trish please don't!" Stacy cried.

"I'm not going to hit you with this you dumb bitch, you're going to lean on it while I spank your ass bright red!" Trish said once she had set up the chair in the middle of the ring.

Not waiting for Stacy to respond Trish reached down and grabbed the leggy blonde by her hair, forced her up and dragged her to the chair.

Too afraid to do anything but what the more dominating blonde wanted Stacy grabbed hold of the chair and cautiously lent over it with a little whimper, which turned into a cry of pain as Trish slapped her ass.

"Stick your ass out more you stupid whore," Trish commanded coldly, "Show the audience what I'm going to be spanking!"

Whimpering Stacy did as she was told, sticking her ass out as much as she could, unwittingly displaying her delectable derriere to the ass loving women's champion.

Trish licked her lips hungrily at the delicious looking sight before her of Stacy's tight little ass in a tiny little thong which after savouring the moment Trish reached out, grabbed and slowly slid down Stacy's long legs, exposing that perfect ass which Trish intended to slam fuck all night long.

A huge cheer erupted from the audience as they got to see Stacy Keibler naked for the first time, but Trish was lost in a world of her own, a world revolving only around one of the best looking butts Trish had ever got the pleasure of seeing. Of coarse Trish soon got a hold of herself because as pleasurable as it was staring at Stacy's naked ass it couldn't compare to the pleasure Trish would soon be experiencing when she would be pounding that ass, or even spanking it for that matter.

Speaking of which this beautiful butt was practically begging for a spanking, and Trish was more than happy to oblige.

Trish made a great show of slowly licking the palm of her hand, the audience cheering at the sight as they quickly figured out what was about to happen, the pop from them causing Stacy to tense nervously as the bent over blonde tried to prepare herself for the inevitable.

Cruelly Trish waited until Stacy unwittingly relaxed after nothing had happened for a while before bringing her hand down full force on Stacy's right ass cheek, causing the tall girl to cry out in pain. Stacy cried again as Trish spanked her left ass cheek, and then her right again, and then left again, and then her right again, and then left again, and then her right again, and then left again, and so on, and so on.

To keep the audience interested Trish constantly changed her spanking tactics, although at first most tactics were very playful and almost gentle in nature.

The very first tactic was to deliver one hard strike to either Stacy's left or right ass cheek and then greedily grope the butt cheek she had just hit for a random amount of time before she went after the other ass cheek.

Trish added to this by spitting on Stacy's perfect ass in between spanks so she could rub her saliva into that magnificent rear, thoroughly coating both of those beautiful round butt cheeks in her spit as if she was in animal marking its territory. In a way that was what Trish was doing, after all tonight Stacy's ass was hers, and perhaps this was a nice, if primitive, way of showing the audience Stacy's ass now belonged to her.

The thought of this really turned Trish on and soon she started attacking both butt cheeks with one strike of her hand, before starting to use both hands, sometimes at the same time, other times one after the other, Trish using Stacy's ass like a pair of bongos. At first it was just random hits but eventually Trish started busting out some tunes on that ass, including Stacy's theme song 'Legs'. SMACK SMACK SMACK. Smack smack smack smack smack smack. SMACK SMACK SMACK. Smack smack smack smack smack smack. Eventually Trish gave up on rhythm entirely and just began beating on Stacy's ass, brutalising those beautiful buttocks until they turned a swollen red under the constant assault.

Stacy's beautiful ass cheeks looked even worse after the first commercial break, the audience at home shocked and mostly turned on by how brutally damaged Stacy's butt looked, but those in the arena weren't surprised at all considering the savage force Trish was using to spank Stacy's ass.

This level of brutal spanking turned Stacy's pathetic whimperings into full-blown tears, the taller blonde crying her eyes out as she was spanked like a naughty child.

Even though she had been very naughty when she was younger Stacy actually hadn't received her first spanking until she got to WCW were she had taken quite a few slaps to her ass while making sure she would get plenty of spotlight. However all that had been was a few light blows to her butt, this was a full-blown spanking, and it hurt.

Stacy hadn't thought it would be pleasant, but this, this was horrible.

If it wasn't for the fact her job was on the line Stacy would have stormed out, but it was so she stayed where she was, bent over a chair in the middle of a wrestling ring, a sadistic bitch brutally spanking her while she was surrounded by cheering fans and cameras capturing the entire thing.

It was by far the most humiliating and painful experience of Stacy's life and the leggy blonde would do anything to make it stop. Anything.

"STOP! OH GOD PLEASE STOP! PLEASE TRISH, I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE JUST STOP!" Stacy wailed hysterically.

"Anything? You'll do anything bitch?" Trish asked, punctuating her questions with a couple of particularly vicious spanks.

"YES!" Stacy cried.

"Ok, prove it." Trish said, finally pausing the spanking to pull Stacy's hair roughly, "Tell everyone what a little whore you are. Look into the camera right there and tell everyone how you fucked your way into this business and the only reason you're still here is because you are a total slut who'll spread her long legs for just about anyone in the locker room."

There was a pause as Stacy tried to repeat all that but she couldn't bring herself to admit it and just stayed there opening and closing her mouth like a goldfish, at least until Trish began delivering another series of vicious slaps on her ass.

"OWWW, OWWW, OWWW, OK OK OK, I'M A SLUT! I'M A FUCKING SLUT!" Stacy screamed, which finally got Trish to stop for a few moments before delivering another hard spank to make Stacy continue, "Owww, no, please stop, I admit it ok, I'm a slut, I'm a total slut. I got into wrestling by spreading my legs and that's why management keeps me around. Are you happy now bitch?"

"No, first I want you to admit that I'm the superior woman here and you're just my bitch." Trish demanded.

MTL17
MTL17
1,989 Followers