HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine." Stacy sniffled, "You're the superior woman and I'm... I'm just your bitch."

"Good, now tell me you're going to be a good bitch and behave while I'm fucking you up your tight little ass." Trish commanded.

"I'll... I'll be a good little bitch and behave while you're fucking me up the ass." Stacy said softly.

"Now tell me you want to prove what a good little bitch you're going to be for me by joining the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club!" Trish told her bitch.

"I... I... please don't make me..." Stacy whimpered before crying out as she was spanked again, "OWWW, OWWW, OWWW, alright fine, I want to prove what a good little bitch I'm going to be for you by joining the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club!"

With that Stacy was roughly thrown backward by Trish onto the mat, the abused diva landing on her brutalised backside, causing her to cry out with pain and clutch her battered butt.

Stacy quickly got onto her knees to avoid putting any weight on her sore buttocks and as a result found her face only a few inches away from Trish's ass, the more dominating blonde standing before the chair Stacy had been bent over only moments ago.

The crowd roared in approval as Trish grabbed the waist of her snug fitting wrestling tights and slowly pulled them down along with her thong to reveal her big round ass, Trish bending over the chair to make her magnificent bubble butt look even more round and luscious.

"Come on Stacy, show me what a good little bitch you're going to be. Join the Trish Stratus Kiss My Ass Club." Trish laughed, and then added in a slightly more threatening tone when nothing happened for a few moments, "You better pucker up and kiss my ass or I'll beat your ass until it bleeds bitch!"

Stacy crinkled her nose in disgust both at the sight of that big ass, again thinking about leaving but she couldn't lose this job. Trish's words were also good motivation which got Stacy to lean forward, screw her eyes shut, pucker her lips and press them to the soft round flesh of Trish's magnificent ass.

Despite trying to convince herself she could win Stacy's mind had been filled all week with thoughts about what would happen if she lost and was turned into Trish Stratus's bitch in the middle of the ring.

She had hoped she would not have to suffer the humiliation of having to kiss Trish's ass but deep down Stacy knew if she lost her lips were ending up on the other blonde's backside.

Actually having to kiss another woman's ass was even more humiliating than getting spanked and fresh tears began streaming down Stacy's face as she began covering Trish's big bubble butt in kisses like her job depended on it, which it did.

While Stacy was fearing for her job Trish was loving hers.

Not only was she getting her big ass kissed by another woman but Trish was moments away from bending that other woman over and fucking her up her tight little ass.

It was true what they said, when your job involveds doing something you love it really doesn't feel like work.

Smiling at the thought Trish looked behind her to see the beautiful sight of Stacy Keibler on her knees kissing her voluptuous bubble butt, before looking to the big screen to see how it was looking on TV.

The picture on the screen nicely framed both ladies to make it very clear what was going on, but Trish couldn't help thinking the audience at home would appreciate a nice close up.

"Hey camera guy, zoom in on Stacy kissing my ass. Make sure everyone can see the look on that pretty face of hers as she covers my big ass in kisses. Show everyone at home what an ass kissing bitch Stacy is." Trish yelled out to the nearest cameraman who did exactly what he was told.

Trish smiled widely as she turned to the big screen to see a camera slowly zooming in on Stacy pressing her lips against her meaty cheeks, Stacy's tearstained face showing the humiliation she was feeling from literally kissing ass.

It gave Trish a great feeling of twisted pleasure to humiliate Stacy like this, but she was about to make it even worse, or at least worse for Stacy.

"Mmmmm Stacy, your lips feel good on my ass cheeks, but you know what I think would be even better? Your lips on my ass hole." Trish said, pausing so she could savour Stacy's pathetic whimpering, "That's right bitch, I want you to kiss my ass hole, and since you have to do whatever I say now that's exactly what you're going to do. So get your pretty face in between my ass cheeks and start kissing my butt hole you little ass kissing whore."

Stacy whimpered again, but did as she was told, the leggy blonde pushing her face in between the women's champion's butt cheeks and pressing her lips directly to her ass hole.

"Ooooo, good girl Stacy, kiss my ass hole just like that. Gently press those soft lips of yours to my back door. Mmmmm, that feels good. Now start pressing harder. Harder. Good, now lick my ass hole. I said lick my ass hole bitch. Stick out your tongue and lick my ass hole! Ooooo yes, that's it, and again. Mmmmm, that's good." Trish moaned, as she looked to the big screen to see if they were getting this, "Use your hands to spread my butt cheeks. Make sure everyone's getting a good look of you licking my ass hole. Wider bitch, spread my ass. Good girl, ooooohhhhhh, that looks so good, ooooohhhhhh, that feels so good, lick my ass hole, ooooohhhhhh Stacy, ooooohhhhhh, you wonderful little butt licker, ooooohhhhhh!"

Trish trailed off for a few minutes to watch the beautiful sight on the big screen of Stacy Keibler licking her ass hole, the camera zooming in really tight so everyone could see Stacy's tongue slowly sliding out of her mouth and over the dominating blonde's butt hole with each soft, gentle lick.

However as good as Stacy's tongue felt gently lapping at her ass hole Trish knew it was nothing compared to the pleasure she would feel when she got that soft tongue deep inside her butt hole, which is exactly where it was going right now.

"Mmmmm, that's so good Stacy, you make a great little butt licker, but now I want you to stick your tongue up my ass hole. Put your tongue inside my ass pipe and lick my shit hole clean bitch!" Trish commanded, gleefully looking forward to what was about to happen.

Stacy whimpered loudly and once again considered running but as before came to the conclusion she didn't want to lose this job so she clenched her eyes tight, screwed up her face in disgust and pressed her tongue forcefully to Trish's ass hole.

"That's it bitch, get your tongue up my ass. Get your tongue inside my ass you little whore. That's it, harder, push harder, force your tongue into my ass hole and lick it clean bitch. Harder. Harder. Harder. I said harder you ooooohhhhhh fuck yeah!" Trish exclaimed, pausing for a minute to savour the feeling of Stacy's tongue pushing past her anal ring and into her ass hole, every moment of it caught on a wonderful close up which Trish was watching on the big screen before the women's champion continued to encourage her bitch, "Mmmmm, that's it Stacy, get your tongue inside my ass hole. Push it in deep. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. Really get your tongue all the way up there. Mmmmm, that's it, I can feel your lips on my ass hole bitch. Press them harder, French kiss my ass hole you little butt muncher. Eat my ass hole out. Suck my shit hole slut. Suck it in between sliding your tongue in and out of it. Mmmmm, that's it, good girl, good little ass muncher. Suck my ass harder. Oh fuck yeah. Now take your tongue out and kiss my ass cheeks. Cover my ass in kisses then go right back to my butt hole. Mmmmm, good girl Stacy, keep kissing, licking and sucking my ass and prove what a good little bitch you want to be for me."

Stacy whimpered into Trish's ass, but not from humiliation as Trish further degraded her with her words, but with dismay as her pussy juices started running even faster than they were before.

When the ass kissing had started Stacy had been disgusted with the whole thing, but it hadn't been that bad. Even when she had been forced to lick Trish's ass hole the flavour hadn't been entirely unpleasant, but then Trish made Stacy shove her tongue up her ass. As much as it disgusted and terrified her Stacy couldn't deny she had loved the taste of Trish's ass hole from the moment her tongue slipped inside it, and she seemed to love it more with every thrust of her tongue.

What was worse was rather than put her off Trish's words seemed to be tapping into some previously unknown feelings of submission inside Stacy, turning the leggy blonde on more than should be possible until Stacy found herself becoming lost in Trish's ass, the taller diva devoting herself completely into eating out that big bubble butt.

Trish moaned in satisfaction as Stacy got down to some serious ass munching, the conquered diva worshipping Trish's big ass with a passion possessed by only the most broken of Trish's bitches.

Over the last week Stephanie had become quite the little ass muncher but even her well-trained butt worshipping skills were being put to shame by Stacy's sudden insatiable ass lust.

A love for eating ass like this could be trained, but in this case it was obvious Stacy possessed a natural love for asses, even if the bitch was unaware of it, which meant Trish was doing Stacy a favour by making that bitch her bitch.

It was such a perfect rim job Trish couldn't stop herself from spending twice as much time as she had meant to bent over that chair letting Stacy greedily kiss, lick and suck her ass, allowing the production team to take a commercial break without missing a moment of action as throughout the break Trish just kept Stacy worshipping her bubble butt, until finally Trish convinced herself to reach back and pushed the other blonde away.

"Mmmmm Stacy, that was fantastic, you're a natural ass kisser, but I think it's about time we moved from ass kissing to ass fucking." Trish said, before turning to the crowd, "How about you people? Do you think it's about time we moved from ass kissing to ass fucking?"

The crowd cheered loudly in response.

"Well, that settles it." Trish said, walking to the corner were her strap on was, "Bend over and grab the chair Stacy, you're about to get your ass fucked!"

Stacy whimpered at her orders but obeyed them without question. After all she had already been stripped naked, spanked and made to eat out another woman's ass, so what was one more humiliation? Besides, after this debasement it would be finally over, and as horrible as it would be taking that scary looking dildo up her ass at least Stacy would still have her job.

However as Stacy got into position there was one thought which terrified her to her very core, and that was what if she actually liked getting fucked up her ass?

Stacy wouldn't have thought that was possible as she was disgusted by the idea of anal sex, and yet her pussy was running like a river. Part of that was because of the ass licking, and Stacy still didn't understand why she had enjoyed that so much, but it was mostly from the idea of receiving her first butt fucking.

It was like Stacy's body was betraying her, like no matter how much she thought of anal sex as gross and disgusting her body just seemed to crave it.

Silently Stacy prayed Trish wouldn't notice how wet she was, but given everything that happened to her already Stacy wasn't surprised when her prayers went unanswered.

"Oh Stacy, you're so wet." Trish laughed, easily sliding two fingers into Stacy's pussy, causing Stacy to moan, "What's got you so wet huh? Was it the spanking? Did you like getting this hot ass of your spanked? How about when I had you eat my ass. We both know you loved that, so was that what's got you so wet? Or is it being bent naked over a chair ready to get your ass fucked. Are you excited by the idea of your first butt fucking? Are you looking forward to me taking my big strap on dick and shoving it up your tight little ass? Or are you just a closet submissive lesbian who's enjoying all of this? Answer me Stacy, I want to know why you're so wet, and so do the fans, isn't that right guys?"

The crowd cheered loudly in approval but Stacy stayed quiet except for a few whimpers as Trish gently finger fucked her.

Trish gave Stacy plenty of time to respond, partly because she wanted Stacy to verbally humiliate herself, but mostly because she was really enjoying sliding her fingers in and out of her fellow diva's hot, tight, wet pussy. In fact Trish enjoyed fingering Stacy so much she stayed like that for a few long minutes, commercials both coming and going as she did so meaning at least the folks at home didn't miss too much and the crowd got a nice view of one diva finger fucking another.

Eventually though Trish decided to force an answer out of her prey in an attempt to push her further to her breaking point and further towards becoming her bitch forever.

"You know Stacy, this is nothing personal. Sure we've had a few run-ins and you hilariously tried to take my title a few months ago, but let's face it, you were never a serious threat to me, so this has nothing to do with revenge, like it did with Stephanie, and everything to do with my anal lust for your perfect ass. And since I'm not out for revenge and I don't want to ruin such a perfect ass, at least not the first time I fuck it, I'm going to give you the chance to get my dick and your ass hole thoroughly lubed up for your first anal fucking. All you have to do is answer this one simple question truthfully, why are you so wet?"

There was a long pause and then finally Stacy mumbled something incoherently.

"Sorry Stacy, I didn't hear that, and if you want to get your ass hole lubed I'm afraid you're going to have to speak up." Trish laughed, speeding up her finger fucking, forcing Stacy to moan in between her whimpered response.

"I... I... I liked kissing your ass. I don't know why, it was disgusting, but I liked it." Stacy forced out before she began to cry pitifully from her embarrassment.

"Good girl, that wasn't so hard was it?" Trish said as she pulled her fingers from Stacy's pussy and gently patted the other blonde's ass before returning to the corner to pick up the small bottle of anal lubricant she had brought with her.

As she did this Trish couldn't help but smile at the soft moan of disappointment that escaped Stacy's lips when she removed her fingers, a clear sign the little slut had enjoyed the brief finger fucking which was very encouraging. Stacy maybe still a little reluctant but her body was really enjoying what Trish was doing to it and the WWE women's champion had no doubt it wouldn't be long before Stacy's mind caught up with her body, and when that happened Stacy would belong to Trish. If Trish wanted Stacy as her bitch she was going to need to mentally break her, and a nice long ass fucking was just what she needed to do it.

Fear flooded Stacy's body and the leggy blonde almost threw up when Trish came to stand in front of her, that massive 12 inch strap on dildo in between her legs pointing directly in Stacy's face.

In her quest for stardom Stacy had seen cocks of all shapes and sizes but this was by far the biggest.

It was so big it didn't seem possible that any hole could take it, but Stacy had watched in amazement like everybody else as Stephanie had taken that monster in her ass and throat, so Stacy knew it was possible but she could only imagine how much it must hurt to do so.

Unfortunately she wasn't going to have to just imagine for much longer as unless she was willing to give up her spotlight in the WWE she was about to get that beast up her butt.

The voice inside Stacy's head that wanted her to leave screamed its case in Stacy's ear once again, but as loudly as it screamed the voice that wanted to stay famous was screaming even louder, giving Stacy practically no choice but to stay where she was and except her fate. At least by listening to the loudest voice it drowned out the sound of the other voices, including the new one which was whispering things in Stacy's ear which were making her feel things she really shouldn't be feeling right now, things which terrified her beyond belief.

If possible Stacy's fears were increased tenfold when Trish slowly poured some lubricant onto her hand and then began stroking the shaft of the dildo like it was a real cock, the whole time smiling wickedly down at the soon to be sodomised diva.

"Don't worry Stacy, I made sure to get a nice edible lube so I don't poison you when I fuck your throat later. It's cherry flavour, which I'm sure will make your ass juice taste delicious." Trish laughed as she threateningly stroked her strap on with the lube.

Stacy whimpered loudly, Trish's words making her even more terrified of what was to come, although she didn't get much time to dwell on it as shortly after Trish said that the dominating blonde walked around her until she was standing in front of Stacy's vulnerable ass.

There was a brief pause as Trish heavily coated a couple of fingers in lubricant before gently pressing one of them to Stacy's tiny little rosebud. Stacy whimpered again and tensed as she felt that finger pressing against her butt hole, Trish cruelly teasing her by rubbing her ass hole with the tip of her finger. This continued for a long time until Stacy stupidly relaxed, giving Trish the moment she had been waiting for to push forward and break through Stacy's virgin back door.

In Trish's mind this was not taking Stacy's ass cherry as a doctor could shove a couple of fingers up someone's ass for medical reasons and that wouldn't count as fucking so why should this count now? This was just preparation for the big strap on cock around Trish's waist which she would soon be using to properly take Stacy's anal cherry, although this was fun for now, or at least it would be if she could get her finger properly inside Stacy's ass.

"Relaxed Stace." Trish said, roughly smacking Stacy's ass with her free hand, "I can't get my fingers up your ass if you don't relax, and if you don't relax and take my fingers up your ass I won't be able to lube your ass up, and if I don't lube your ass up its going to really hurt when I shove my cock all the way up your stupid fucking ass! So if I were you I'd start relaxing you dumb bitch!"

Stacy cried out loudly as she received two particularly hard slaps to punctuate the last two sentences before again whimpering at Trish's words, not that there was much else she could do about them, except relax of course, which she did quickly as she had no intent of making this already horrible and humiliating experience any worse than it had to be.

Unfortunately for Stacy things got even more humiliating when she relaxed and allowed Trish's finger to slide all the way into her ass hole as the moment it was into the knuckle a moan escaped her lips.

Stacy's cheeks flushed with embarrassment from the moan, and again as more moans started escaping from her mouth, albeit softer moans.

Soon Stacy was clenching her lips together to try and drown out her moans, although this did not stop a few of them from escaping, or stop the incredibly distressing fact that they were being created by another woman fingering her ass hole.

When Trish had first slid her finger into Stacy's rectum there was a sharp pain followed by a little uncomfortableness but then that had quickly faded away into something Stacy could only describe as pleasure, although it was unlike any pleasure she'd ever experienced before.

It got even worse when Trish started twisting her finger around inside Stacy's back passage, that wicked finger stimulating sweet spots inside Stacy's body the leggy blonde never knew existed.

When Trish pushed a second lubricated finger inside her butt hole it became even harder for Stacy to hide her enjoyment, but luckily for her Trish was too occupied with the beautiful sight of her fingers sliding in and out of that tiny little pink hole to pay attention to just how much Stacy was loving this.