HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Ok Stephanie, get out the first contract." Trish ordered, smiling as Stephanie rushed to grab the contract, flipping it open to the point where she had to sign her name, "Now, just so everyone watching knows, I had you read out loud every single word on each one of these contracts before we came out here didn't I Steph? You remember? My dick was in your ass, slowly fucking you just as it is now, but then again when wasn't my dick in your ass over the past couple of weeks? Helped you concentrate anyway didn't it bitch?"

"Yes Mistress, your wonderful dick in my ass helped me concentrate on reading." Stephanie moaned in response.

"I knew it would. Now, why don't you give the audience a brief summary of what the contract says." Trish said.

"Well Mistress, by signing this contract I'm acknowledging my total incompetence at doing this job and handing Smackdown over to you." Stephanie said, trying to remember the summary Trish had given her and pretty much repeating it word for word, "By being so stupid that I found myself being blackmailed into being your bitch I proved I do not have the intelligence to run this show or any other. When you easily broke me it proved deep down I was weak, too weak to be put in any position of responsibility. And over the past week I've proven time and time again I'm not skilled enough to be your bitch and the Smackdown GM, that I'm a liability to the show if I continue to stay in my current position. So I couldn't be happier about signing Smackdown over to you Mistress, please let me sign Smackdown over to you now."

"Are you sure? You gave up your anal cherry to keep that job. Remember? You got spanked, kissed my ass, and took it up the butt like a total anal whore on live PPV just to keep that job. Are you sure you want to give it up?" Trish asked with a grin.

"More than anything Mistress." Stephanie replied eagerly, I want to give up Smackdown so I can just concentrate on being your anal whore."

Trish chuckled, "Mmmmmm, ironic... don't you think Stephanie? You took it in the ass so you could keep Smackdown, now you're giving up Smackdown so you can keep taking it in the ass."

"Yes Mistress, it's very ironic. Now, can you please, please take Smackdown off my incompetent hands? I don't want to have to be burdened with any responsibility except taking it in the ass for you." Stephanie pleaded.

"Ok then, sign your name." Trish said, smiling as she watched Stephanie eagerly sign her name, before Trish leant down, took the pen from Stephanie's hands and signed her own name on the contract, "Congratulations Stephanie, you just lost Smackdown to me."

Trish paused for a few seconds so the audience could cheer, loving the smile on Stephanie's face as she basked in the joy of losing the job she had once fought so hard to keep.

"Now grab the next contract." Trish ordered, remaining leant over Stephanie as her bitch grabbed the next contract and opened it up to the right page, "What's this contract about Steph?"

"With this contract I'm signing over everything I have to you. Every cent. All the money and property that was handed to me, that I never truly earned, all of it will be yours. I won't have a penny to my name." Stephanie moaned.

"And is that what you want?" Trish asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, I want you to have all my money. I never deserved it in the first place, and now I want you to have it so I can be nothing but your kept bitch." Stephanie said.

"Good, then sign that contract and grab the next one." Trish said, smiling as Stephanie quickly signed all of her possessions over to her before grabbing the contract and opening it up, "Ok then, final contract. Want to clue everyone in on what it basically says?"

"It's the contract for my new position here in the WWE. Mmmmmm, the only position I'm qualified for, the position of your ASS-istant." Stephanie said, "My duties as Trish Stratus's ASS-istant will be as follows. One, getting her coffee. Two, taking notes for her. Three, running any little errands she wants. Four, and most importantly, taking it in the ass when ever she wants."

"And that's not all is it bitch?" Trish laughed.

"No Mistress." Stephanie said, her heart fluttering as she remembered reading this out the first time, "If I have the audacity to ever not perform one of my duties as Trish Stratus's ASS-istant my Mistress will be free to fire my stupid ass on the spot."

"And you know what that means, don't you Stephanie?" Trish said.

"Yes Mistress, it means your going to own my ass hole." Stephanie said dreamily.

"That's right bitch, I'm going to own your ass hole. Or at least I'm going to own your ass hole in the most legal way possible, but since if I fire you you wouldn't even have enough for a lawyer anyway because as of right now you don't have a single dime, and as stated in that contract any money you earn as my ASS-istant will go to me, so once you sign that contract you're only choices will be the streets or bending over and taking it in the ass whenever and wherever I tell you too. Isn't that right slut?" Trish questioned.

"That's right Mistress, your going to own my ass hole and I'm going to have to bend over and take it in the ass whenever and wherever you want otherwise you're going to be able to fire my stupid ass." Stephanie said.

"And that's what you want isn't it Stephanie?" Trish questioned.

"Yes Mistress, I want that more than anything." Stephanie said.

"Then sighing that contract." Trish said, smiling as Stephanie did so immediately, Trish signing her own name on the contract shortly afterwards, "Congratulations bitch, you just lost Smackdown, all your money, and your ass hole, all of which now belong to me. Smackdown is mine. Your money is mine. Your ass hole is mine. You're mine bitch. I own you. I fucking own you."

With that Trish dug her nails into Stephanie's hips and started to pound fuck her ASS-istant's ass.

Thanks to the steady butt fucking Trish had been giving her bitch throughout the contract signing it only took seconds to speed up to a hard pooper pounding pace, but Trish didn't stop speeding up until she was slamming Stephanie's shitter with every ounce of her strength.

Normally when fucking a bitch in the ass Trish like to take her time. Even when getting ready to make the bitch cum she did it slowly, partly so the bitch's ass was as relaxed as possible for the rectum wrecking Trish liked to dish out, partly so to make sure that shit pipe was nice and loosened up for her so it wasn't too much effort pulling and pushing her strap on in and out of that back passage, but mostly because she enjoyed savouring dominating another woman, fucking her in such a perverted and intimate way. Unfortunately Trish didn't have much time to savour fucking Stephanie's ass, at least not this time.

The first time she had fucked Stephanie up the butt Eric had been smart enough to make sure the PPV was a loud an overrun which gave her plenty of time to stretch out Stephanie's ass, of course even then she had taken much more time than she promised Eric, so much more it caused a problem by almost not leaving enough time for the main event to get under way before the PPV was supposed to go off the air.

This time around there would be no over run, Trish had only one chance to get it right, and she was already behind on time.

She was supposed to be balls deep inside Stacy's ass by now but she had got carried away fucking Stephanie's butt and now she had one less advert break to work with.

To Trish's tremendous annoyance she lost another as she brought Stephanie to the edge of climax right before they went to commercial, making it the second commercial break she lost. The first one had been during the initial ass stretching, Trish intending to take only one advert break on it but ending up taking two... or possibly three, she had kind of lost track in her anal lust.

Making matters worse Stephanie was on the verge of climax and as much as she would have loved to Trish couldn't let her, as not allowing the fans at home to see her bitch cream on her cock would have been a disservice, and might have even pissed off some viewers, and she couldn't do that. After all, this whole thing was about getting ratings. It wasn't just an excuse to fuck all of her fellow diva's hot asses, she was doing this to help the company. Or at least that's what she was now saying in interviews...

So Trish skilfully brought Stephanie down from her high a little by slowing the speeds of her thrusts, but keeping them strong enough so that Stephanie stayed near the edge, watching intently for the sign that they were back from commercial so she could start really ass fucking her ASS-istant again.

Stephanie let out a long groan of frustration as she was denied climax, but immediately hated herself for it and was thankful her mistress gave her a hard slap on her worthless ass for being so stupid as to complain.

She was nothing but a peace of ass. A slab of meat. A walking fuck hole. What right did she have to complain, even if it was just a subconscious groan. Even her subconscious should be just grateful that Trish was using her slutty ass hole in the first place.

Stephanie's heart skipped a beat as the wonderful knowledge of that fact was now as true as it could ever possibly be, her eyes locking on to those contracts she had just signed, the contracts which meant she was now basically nothing but Trish's bitch.

Her power and wealth were gone, signed away by her own hand, her only job now to bend over when ever Trish felt like a piece of her ass.

Sure, her ASS-istant contract said legally she was paid to fetch Trish coffee and taking notes for her, but as Trish had told her previously the only time she would be doing either of those things is when Trish's dick wasn't in her ass, which wouldn't be very often.

Stephanie was now literally a whore, being paid to do a job in which her main responsibility would be taking it up the ass. Making it even better the money she earned wouldn't go to her, it would go to Trish, her owner... her pimp.

Thinking lovingly about her 'pimp' Stephanie looked up at the big screen to see a wide shot of Trish pounding into her from behind, the blonde women's champion looking like the dominating top she was as she was fucking her bitch in the ass.

Catching Stephanie looking at her up on the big screen Trish smiled at her bitch, turned to look at something else, smiled wider, then grabbed Stephanie by the hair, pulling back on it roughly as she began to smack Stephanie's ass and picking up the speed of the butt fucking.

Stephanie moaned in ecstasy as her horny back hole began receiving the abuse she had been craving since the last time Trish had ass fucked her, her wonderful mistress giving her every ounce of strength she had as her strong hips smacked against Stephanie's butt cheeks, joining the sounds of Stephanie's cries of joy as her public sodomising increased to a brutal level of speed and power.

As if she was only suddenly remembering she was in public Stephanie looked around at all the people in the audience leering at her, all of them watching lustfully as she took it up the ass for her mistress like a good little bitch, Stephanie glad they could see her debasement and were bearing witness to her submission, hoping they were enjoying the show, and more importantly hoping her wonderful mistress who was giving her all this pleasure was enjoying the show.

It didn't take long for Stephanie to stop caring whether the audience in the arena or watching at home was enjoying themselves, and despite herself she eventually stopped caring whether Trish was enjoying herself either as Stephanie became completely lost in the joys of anal sex, and then Stephanie stopped caring about anything whatsoever except the mind blowing pleasure that rocked her body as she was brought to orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm.

Before Trish had made Stephanie her bitch the brunette had never experienced multiple orgasms before. Now she was addicted to them, literally willing to do just about anything to receive them again they were so wonderful, so wonderful Stephanie's world melted away, preventing her from hearing Trish yell at her...

"That's it you fucking whore, cum on my fucking cock. Cum on my cock while it's up your fucking ass!" Trish screamed.

Eventually Trish couldn't hold back any longer and came herself, her words melting into a long scream as she struggled to keep slamming Stephanie's shit hole while her toes curled and her eyelids fluttered. Trish really should have just been happy with that one orgasm but she got carried away, fucking herself to several more until she realised she was costing herself more time, abruptly pulling out after her fourth climax, not even sure what number climax was for Stephanie.

Right before she pulled out Trish quickly squeeze down on the fake balls of her dildo, her cum which had been stored in them shooting out through the cock and deep into Stephanie's bowels, coating the inside of her bitch's butt, once again marking that ass as her territory. Trish smiled as she remembered how Stephanie's ass had been leaking her cum pretty much since she enslaved her, the poor Billion Dollar Bitch unable to stop shiting her cum pretty much every moment of everyday, a fact Trish loved as for her it was a sign of her dominance over her bitch.

Finally Trish slowed down the butt fucking before bringing it to a complete stop and then ordering, "Spread your ass cheeks again."

Immediately Stephanie's hands flew to her butt cheeks which she spread eagerly, meaning when Trish suddenly pulled out the whole world was treated to the sight of Stephanie McMahon's gaping ass hole again as the TV cameras zoomed in, the fans in the audience and at home marvelling at the look into Stephanie's insides, that abused hole somehow looking even more stretched out than the last time it had been shown on TV.

Trish smiled again in Stratusfaction as her cum slowly oozed out of the gaping crater in between Stephanie's ass cheeks, her bitch unable to stop shiting out her cream.

Walking around Trish presented her cock to Stephanie's mouth and uttered one simple word, "Clean."

Not needing to be told twice Stephanie swallowed the head of the cock and quickly began taking it down her gullet, sucking and slurping on it noisily to make it crystal clear to her mistress and the audience that she was cleaning the dildo that had just been buried deep inside her rectum.

Trish smiled as she watched Stephanie greedily slobber all over her strap on, cleaning it of every drop of her ass juice, Trish making sure she got all of it before she called out, "Ok Stacy, it's your turn. Bring your hot bitch ass out here so I can officially own your ass hole too."

One second later 'Legs' hit the sound system and Stacy Keibler walked out on stage dressed in her usual attire of a tube top, boots and a miniskirt, although the miniskirt was looking extra mini as it was practically a belt, barely covering Stacy's butt cheeks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my other bitch, Stacy Keibler." Trish announced as she walked round Stephanie as Stacy got up and into the ring.

As Stacy did her usual entrance, wiggling her ass to the delight of the crowd, Trish smiled at her bitch, then turned around, pushed down her strap on and stuck out her ass so that when Stacy got in the ring she was greeted by the sight of her mistress's big bubble butt.

Stacy loved this greeting and, knowing what was expected of her, eagerly fell to her knees to begin covering Trish's big ass in kisses, worshipping that round booty as it should be worshipped.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, Stacy, I just love the feeling of your lips on my ass." Trish chuckled, "Ready to sign everything you own over to me, including your ass hole?"

"Yes Mistress." Stacy said, pulling her face away from Trish's ass just long enough to reply before burying her face in that rounded rear to wait for further instructions, "I can't wait for you to own my ass hole. I don't want to be anything but your bitch."

"Good, because soon you're not going to be anything but my bitch. For now though, why don't you show me how badly you want to be nothing but my bitch. I want that tongue of yours up my ass hole. I want you to show me how much you want me to own your ass hole by rimming the hell out of mine." Trish ordered.

Quickly Stacy pushed the thong Trish was still wearing aside at the back, exposing her mistress's back hole for her eager tongue which was quickly plunged deep into the other diva's rectum, Stacy happily pushing her tongue into Trish's ass and beginning to swirl it around the other blonde's bowels as she began to slide her tongue in and out, giving Trish's colon a thorough cleaning out.

Stacy had spent a lot of time with her face buried in between Trish's big ass cheeks and had quickly learned just how her mistress like to get her rounded rear eaten out.

Rim jobs were one of the many, many things that disgusted Stacy before she was broken, but now there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for her mistress. Of course Stacy had quickly grown to adore all things anal, and while this didn't compare to receiving anal pleasure herself Stacy knew pleasing her mistress was a good way to get what she wanted. Besides, Trish's ass was so fucking tasty.

Trish moaned loudly as Stacy's tongue slided through her ass, Trish again amazed about just how deep that tongue was able to get and just how skilled the other blonde was at rimming her already.

Most bitches took serious training to be half as skilled as Stacy, but it was clear that the leggy diva was a born anal loving whore so such things as rim jobs just came naturally to her.

Trish dearly wished she could spend more time, preferably hours, with Stacy's tongue deep within her rectum, but she was behind on time and needed to get balls deep in Stacy's shit hole as soon as possible.

Promising herself she would feel Stacy's tongue in her ass again before the night was through Trish said, "Ok, that's enough butt cleaning bitch, pull your skirt up, pushed those panties down, and bend over the desk next to Stephanie and spread those ass cheeks of yours."

Pulling her face away from Trish's ass Stacy eagerly did as she was told, getting up and walking to the table before pulling her miniskirt up and pushing her panties down.

As Stacy bent over the table and spread her ass cheeks she exposed the gigantic butt plug stuffed in her rectum. Well, technically it was a butt plug, but it was almost the same size as the cock strapped around Trish's waist. The reason for this was twofold. Trish wasn't sure whether she preferred having her bitches ass holes gaping or pluged so she was experimenting. She definitely liked to keep them nice and loose so she could slide right into them, of course at the same time she didn't want them to be so loose their ass holes weren't any fun to fuck. However Stacy complained that most of the butt plugs were too small so Trish had started using a bigger size to see what would happen. So far the results were Stacy's ass stayed nice and loose, but somehow not too loose, and Stacy seemed happy. Trish didn't know how Stacy could even walk around with a 9 inch plug up her butt, but it kept the bitch happy and in line.

Grabbing hold of the plug that kept Stacy happy Trish pulled it out in one quick motion, taking a few seconds to admire the sight of Stacy's butt hole gaping obscenely before she plunged her strap on directly into it, going balls deep in one hard thrust.

Most women would probably have sighed in relief as the massive plug was removed from their ass, and then cried out in pain as the even bigger dildo plundered their pooper, but Stacy whimpered sadly as the plug was removed and then cried out in joy as her ass was filled again.

"Suck on this." Trish ordered, handing Stacy the butt plug.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers