HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Stacy took it and eagerly swallowed nearly half of it on the first try, quickly taking the rest down her throat as she moaned at the taste of her own ass.

As Trish grabbed hold of Stacy's hips and began butt fucking the other blonde the women's champion found herself once again marvelling at Stacy's sluttiness.

Before she had broken her Stacy had been such a nice girl. Sure, like many of the other divas she was willing to sleep her way to the top, and she had no problems flaunting her long legs and tight ass on public TV to keep her job, but she was far from a slut. Now it seemed Trish had awoken the total ass slut that lay within Stacy, the broken blonde now a complete anal whore with an ass that just couldn't get enough fucking.

Right now was a perfect example of this. Stacy wasn't just sucking on the butt plug flavoured with her own ass, she was giving it a blow job worthy of a professional hooker.

Then again perhaps porn star was more accurate considering the way Stacy was staring lustfully straight into the nearest camera, the shot on the big screen and the one people at home were seeing making it look as if Stacy was encouraging the fans to think of the butt plug as their cock, or perhaps even their strap on in the case of the lesbians in the audience, but at the same time Trish knew that look was strictly for her benefit, Stacy trying to turn her on even more so she would give her a hard butt fucking. It was the same reason Stacy was sticking her ass up and back so well.

Ever since she had broken her Stacy had become utterly shameless in her quest to get a hard butt fucking from Trish, and the insatiable anal whore didn't want just one or two hard butt fuckings she wanted to be butt fucked hard 24/7. The total ass slut just couldn't get enough, her constantly horny shit pipe driving her to do anything just to get Trish's cock in her ass.

Trish almost felt embarrassed for Stacy. Someone had to be as Stacy had seemingly been left with no shame.

Although Trish and many, many people in the audience felt embarrassed for her Stacy felt absolutely no shame in her actions, nor did she see why she should.

So many people wandered through life trying to find a purpose to their existence and never find it, but Stacy had found hers.

Stacy's purpose in life was to take it in her ass. It was her reason for existing. She existed to take cock up her butt. She was a total anal whore who was put on this earth to take the biggest cocks she could possibly find balls deep inside her pooper, that was what she was meant to do, it was the only thing she was ever meant to do, it was her purpose in life.

The moment Stacy realised this her life changed forever. She ceased to care about anything but getting fucked in the ass. Nothing else mattered. Nothing.

But it couldn't just be any cock. Maybe if she just let one of her old boyfriends fuck her back their years ago she'd be able to whore her ass hole out to everyone and anyone but she couldn't. Trish had spoiled her. Instead of starting her off with a small cock she had taken her anal cherry with a massive cock, and she had used that massive cock on her ass hole for hours, pounding it hard to multiple climaxes after multiple climaxes. Stacy had been treated to the equivalent of sirloin steak on her first night of anal exploration, so now nothing but the very best could satisfy her.

Sadly Stacy wasn't getting the 'sirloin' right now, or at least not the full treatment as Trish slowly sodomised her, that massive prick moving agonisingly slowly through Stacy's eager to be pounded pooper, the gentle ass stretching making Stacy go insane with frustration.

More than anything else at that moment Stacy would have liked to spit out the butt plug and beg her mistress to slam fuck her slutty ass like only her mistress could, but the many, many spankings she had received for doing so over the past couple of days had taught Stacy that Trish ruled the roost and she should keep her mouth shut and take what she's given.

It infuriated the anally greedy Stacy to be forced to wait, but given no choice in the matter she concentrated on blowing her favourite butt plug, hoping she could inspire her mistress to give her the rectum wrecking she so desperately craved.

Luckily for Stacy her mistress was running out of time, and as much as Trish would have liked to spend more time teasing her bitch it wasn't long before she decided it was time to finish the contract signing.

"So Stacy, are you ready to become nothing but my bitch?" Trish asked.

"Oh fuck yeah, please Mistress, let's get the contracts signed so I can be nothing but your bitch." Stacy moaned happily.

"Ok then, grab the first contract." Trish said, smiling as she watched Stacy do as she was told, "Ok Stace, what does this contract mean?"

"Well Mistress, this contract allows me to sign over all my money and worldly possessions over to you so just like Stephanie I can become nothing but a kept bitch in your home." Stacy said, unable to stop herself from adding, "Of course, unlike Stephanie I actually earned what little I have but whatever."

"Does it really count as earning it if you used your body to get it?" Trish questioned, immediately realising it was a stupid question coming from her seeing as she used to be a model and still often played that role so she quickly change the subject, "Still, if you're going to sign that damn thing hurry up and do so because I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to pound your ass."

Although she wouldn't have dared voice it Stacy recognised the rather hypocritical aspect to Trish's question about her body, but it was quickly forgotten because of that threat/promise of a butt pounding, which quickly led her to sign the contract.

"There, now I'm a penniless bitch, can I sign the other contract now?" Stacy asked, grabbing the other contract.

"You can as long as you give a brief summary of what the contract entails." Trish said.

"It's my new bitch contract, which is just like the last diva contract I had, except my main job will be to take it in the ass for you whenever you want, and if I ever refuse you can fire me on the spot, leaving me with nothing." Stacy said, before remembering to add, "Of course you'll be getting the money I earn while wrestling in the WWE, because I'll be your bitch. You're going to own everything I have and everything I'm ever going to have. You're going to own me. You're going to own my ass hole."

"Correct, but first we have to release you from your current contract. So, and I've always wanted to say this to someone, Stacy Keibler... you're fired." Trish said, doing her best Vince McMahon impression, before smiling, "Now, sign your new contract."

Stacy did so eagerly, Trish adding her signature to make it official, before holding it and all the other contracts up.

"It's official." Trish yelled to the audience, "I now own Stephanie McMahon and Stacy Keibler. I own their ass holes. They are now nothing but my bitches, and I will use them however I want... just like this!"

With that Trish put the contracts down and grabbed hold of Stacy's hips again, this time her nails digging into her flesh as she began sodomising her fellow diva again, the pace quickly increasing until she was jack-hammering Stacy's shit hole with every ounce of her strength.

Stacy cried out in joy as the ass fucking got harder, and she continued to cry out, the volume of her cries increasing at the same time as the pace of the pooper pounding until she was screaming in ecstasy at the brutal butt banging she was treated too.

This, this was the sirloin. This was the perfect butt fucking, so rough and hard it felt like her ass hole was going to tear, the cock wrecking her rectum a wonderful toy that would never go soft, the dominating woman sodomising her not afraid to treat her like a total bitch, smacking her ass and pulling her hair as she brutalised her back passage, all of it sending Stacy to a perfect heaven.

Out of curiosity Trish made a Doctor check out Stacy's ass hole and he concluded that Stacy's anal glands were more sensitive than any other pleasure zone on Stacy's body, perhaps even her clit. Stacy could totally believe that because ever since she learnt the joys of anal sex she'd barely even thought about touching her clit, let alone actually doing it, and she would quite happily go the rest of her life without ever being fucked in her pussy. Why waste a fucking on her pussy when it felt so much better up her butt?

Occasionally Trish played with other places on Stacy's body, and as Stacy's mistress she had every right to, but the leggy blonde's entire world now focused around her ass hole, as it gave her the sirloin of pleasure, and she didn't want to settle for anything less.

While Stacy was comparing anal sex, and particularly this anal ramming, to a sirloin steak Trish also thought she'd found perfection in the form of Stacy's ass.

Those tight, delectable cheeks felt heavenly against her thighs as she smacked into them repeatedly, the sight and the sound of it worthy of the word perfection as Trish was treated to various different views of it. There was her own point of view of course, which was arguably the best seat in the house, but the WWE production crew were doing a fantastic job of shooting the butt fucking from all kinds of great angles and showing them on the big screen, specifically for everyone watching in the arena and at home, but that didn't mean Trish couldn't enjoy the sight.

As those cameras zoomed in though Trish was greeted with an even more beautiful, and if such a thing were possible an even more perfect sight, as the production crew treated the audience, Trish, and no doubt themselves to multiple angles of Stacy's ass hole stretching obscenely around the massive dildo that was pounding in and out of it.

To Trish that right there was exactly what Stacy Keibler was now. An ass hole. A walking, talking ass hole to be filled and used for pleasure at a moments notice.

Stacy was nothing but a piece of ass to her. A perfect piece of ass, but a piece of ass nevertheless.

Some might be offended that she thought of Stacy as that and used her accordingly, but if Stacy's pussy, which was also totally on display, was any indication Stacy was loving every second of it. Her seemingly endless moans and cries of pleasure was another pretty clear indication, those moans and cries also indicating Stacy was about to cum.

Trish considered just letting Stacy cum, but she had a little more time before the next commercial break and she was still in the mood to pound some butt, so she brought Stacy to the edge only to pull out at the last second and slam herself deep into Stephanie's rectum.

Stacy let out a cry of frustration as her horny ass hole was suddenly left empty and gaping while Stephanie let out a cry of joy as her ass hole which had almost closed was now suddenly forced widely open again as Trish began pounding her pooper.

A few moments later it was Stacy who was crying out in joy and Stephanie who was crying out in frustration, and then it was the other way around, and then it was the other way around, and then it was the other way around, and then it was the other way around, as Trish switched back and forth between Stephanie's and Stacy's ass holes, using both her bitches at the same time for her pleasure.

Trish was impressed that apart from the cries of frustration her bitches didn't complain, they just stayed bend over and allowed her to use their ass holes as she pleased, a clear sign that these sluts were truly housebroken and trained already.

Smiling at her conquering of these two WWE divas Trish continued going back and forth between their butt holes, sodomising them both through another advertisement break and for a while into her final segment until finally she took pity on Stacy and began concentrating on her ass hole, pounding it hard all the way to climax.

Screaming hysterically Stacy came, her eyes rolling and her body shaking so hard it threatened to break the table. It was made of solid oak and because of the WWE's track record with this type of furniture Trish had got it especially so it wouldn't break, but Trish swore she heard something break. Stacy heard nothing though, not even the cheers of the crowd as she came in front of them, her entire world melting into an endless sea of pleasure as explosion after explosion rocked her body, multiple anal orgasms leaving her practically breathless.

Through it all Trish continued fucking her ass, even pushing past a couple of climaxes of her own just to prove once and for all that Stacy Keibler was a total bitch, her total bitch. Finally when she felt as if she was going to collapse Trish quickly pulled out, but not before she squeezed the balls of her strap on making her cum shoot deep into Stacy's bowels, the leggy blonde's ass quickly filling up with Trish's cream, that cream a physical reminder that Trish now owned that ass. Trish was filling that ass with her cum, marking it as her territory. She was again marking Stacy as her territory. She owned this bitch, and now Stacy had an ass full of her cum to prove it.

When Trish pulled out there was a pause, and then her cum began oozing out of Stacy's gaping ass hole, and from the looks of that obliterated hole Stacy would be shitting Trish's cum for the rest of the night.

Trish grinned widely at this fact, before she turned to look directly into the camera and said, "Mmmmmm, that was fun, but this is still a wrestling show, so when we come back there'll be a 10 man tagteam match. Stay tuned for that, and maybe more HLA. Before we go, one quick shout out to Torrie Wilson. Torrie, take a good look at your future, cause when I'm done with you that is exactly what your ass hole will look like, a destroyed, gaping mess of a fuck hole!"

As Trish pointed to her bitches the cameras did a close-up of their ass holes which were both still gaping obscenely, a little trickle of Trish's cum still sliding from Stephanie's stretched out shit pipe while it flowed out like a river from Stacy's obscenely expanded shit hole.

Following Trish's instructions before the show the monkeys in the back split the screen into two halfs, one showing Stephanie's gaping ass hole, the other showing Stacy's gaping ass hole, both shots zooming in until all that could be seen was their open butt holes, that shot remaining on screen for a few long seconds before Smackdown went to another commercial break.

"Ok bitches, on your knees. I want you sluts to be crawling behind me like the bitches you are." Trish said once it was clear Smackdown had gone to commercials before exiting the ring.

Her bitches quickly followed behind her, crawling on their hands and knees as they had been instructed, their heads down in submission and their asses up so the fans in the arena got to see another close-up of their gaping ass holes.

They continued to follow their mistress passed various backstage personnel and some of the male wrestlers, all of whom stared at the sight of the two broken women following their owner, until they reach Stephanie's... Trish's Smackdown GM office.

Trish opened the door and allowed her bitches to crawl inside before she locked the door behind them.

"Now, as I was saying... let's celebrate." Trish said, thrusting her hips forwards and pointing at her strap on, "We can start by you two cock sucking whores cleaning my cock of your slutty ass juices."

The two broken bitches nearly injured each other trying to get at Trish's cock first, Stacy being the lucky one to be able to swallowed the head of the strap on before Stephanie did, as a result Stacy tasting the very deepest part of her bowels on the head of the cock with a little taste of the very deepest part of Stephanie's bowels on the side. It was a taste which wasn't at all unfamiliar to Stacy who had quickly learned to adore ass to mouth, the ATM loving whore greedily sucking on the head of Trish's dildo while Stephanie was left to lick the shaft.

Stacy would have never given up that dildo willingly but she was forced to share it as Trish grabbed both her bitches by the hair and began guiding them in their double blow job, first pulling Stacy away so she could shove her strap on down Stephanie's throat so she could lightly fuck it before she fed her ass flavoured cock to Stacy again, making her bitches go back and forth, back and forth back and forth.

Both Stephanie and Stacy happily allowed their mistress to guide their lips and tongues all over that cock, both greedily sucking all the ass juices they could get until it was spotless.

Trish continued making her bitches blow her for a few long minutes, before she pulled them both away so she could remove her strap on and then her top and bra, tossing them aside before pointing to her big titties and telling her bitches, "Suck on these."

Both Stephanie and Stacy eagerly scrambled to their feet and each dived for Trish's boobs, Stephanie taking the right nipple into her mouth while Stacy took the left, using the information they had picked up recently to pleasure their mistress.

Trish tilted her head back and let out a long moan as those mouths closed around her two sensitive nubs and began sucking greedily, her bitches's hands coming up to caress the tit they were worshipping.

Gently Trish brought her two hands up to grab two handfuls of hair, pressing those sluts into her cleavage, the act making them suck harder which made the women's champion moan louder.

Free from time restraints Trish leaned back against the door and let her bitches go to town on her big boobs, guiding their heads to make sure their lips and tongues slid over every inch of her massive rack. Trish loved getting her big tits worshipped like this, but every little touch Stephanie and Stacy gave her sent little electric shocks of pleasure directly down to in between her legs, a wet need ever increasing down there until Trish could wait no longer.

"Stacy." Trish said, pulling the other blonde's face away from her left tit, "Do you remember the reward I promised you if you signed those contracts?"

Stacy's face lit up, "Yes Mistress."

"Good, so... are you ready to taste your first pussy?" Trish asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, I'm ready. I can't wait. Please Mistress, feed me your pussy. I want to taste your pussy so bad. Please let me taste my first pussy, let me taste your pussy. Let me eat your pussy so I can really be your lesbian bitch slut." Stacy begged.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Trish chuckled, pulling Stacy into a brief kiss before she pushed her down onto her knees, "You can take off the rest of my clothes and eat my pussy. Get that pretty face of yours buried in my cunt you little slut."

Stacy eagerly fell to her knees so she was eyelevel with her mistress's love hole, Stacy getting a close up look at a pussy for the first time in her life.

As a former cheerleader and current WWE diva Stacy had been round plenty of naked women in the showers, and since she had become Trish's bitch she had seen both Trish and Stephanie naked a lot, but she had never been this close to a pussy before. She'd had her face buried in Trish's and Stephanie's asses, given both long, passionate rim jobs, and had smelled the sweet aroma of another woman's arousal, but had never been so hit in the face with it as she was being now. The smell was that of pure woman, and while that may have been a put off for Stacy a few days ago now it made her salivate, as did the sight of Trish's pussy juice leaking from her horny honey hole.

Leaning forward Stacy extended her tongue to catch the escaping liquid, moaning softly first at the texture as it hit her taste-buds for the first time, and then again when she slipped her tongue up Trish's thigh to the source of this heavenly moisture.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers