HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

When Stacy slid her tongue over Trish's pussy lips for the first time she let out a loud moan, and then an even louder one as she plunged her tongue into Trish's twat, her mouth wrapping tightly around that hole and beginning to suck at it in between tongue thrusts.

Tasting Trish from the source was even better than tasting those drops which had escaped, Stacy moaning into the other blonde's pussy as she started to go to town on her fellow diva's love hole.

During one of the brief times Stacy had been left alone with Stephanie the leggy blonde asked her fellow bitch about pussy eating. Stephanie had raved how great it was, how delicious Trish tasted, how even though she lived to get her ass fucked Stephanie could happily spend hours in between Trish's thighs. Stephanie even went so far as to confess she craved the taste of her mistress's pussy almost as much as she craved the feeling of her mistress's cock fucking her ass, which was incredibly high praise considering Stacy knew just how joyous it was to have an ass full of Trish's strap on.

Stephanie's words had built up a certain level of anticipation but it turned out those words could not do justice to the pure heaven in liquid form that was Trish's pussy juice. Stacy loved it from the first taste and the more she swallowed the more she craved, the leggy blonde savagely going after the cream she was craving like a woman possessed.

Luckily for Stacy not only had Stephanie told her about the joys of pussy eating but she had also given her some great rug munching tips, all of which Stacy was using now and happily finding all of them seemed to work in getting her some more of that sweet cunt cream.

For a while every twirl of her tongue, every thrust, every lick, every suck, was all down to Stephanie's instructions, Stacy eventually branching out and experimenting a little, but mostly sticking to the tactics Stephanie had taught her as those seemed to be very, very effective.

As Stacy was quickly getting used to eating pussy thanks to Stephanie's advice Stephanie was regretting giving her that advice as the tall blonde seemed an eager and fast learning muff diver, meaning Stephanie was going to get a lot less pussy. True, that was going to happen anyway as Stacy's greedy ass had cost Stephanie's ass a lot of time with Trish's dick, and that was only going to get worse as more and more divas became Trish's bitches, but with that in mind there would be something to be said for being Trish's favourite bitch. Stephanie already had a special title and job of her own within Trish's bitches, now all she had to do was learn how to be the best bitch Trish would ever have and then hopefully she would be able to get as much time worshipping Trish's pussy as possible.

With this in mind Stephanie devoted herself completely to the task at hand, trying to ignore everything around her so she could simply concentrate on sucking Trish's big tits.

This wasn't exactly a hard thing to do as Trish had one of the biggest racks Stephanie had ever seen and sliding her lips and tongue all over them was absolute heaven. Sure, Trish was the one guiding her mouth from tit to tit, but the fact that Trish was in control here only made it better for the broken brunette.

After suckling at Trish's teats for who knows how long Stephanie was pulled away from them and into a heated kiss with Trish, the lip lock literally taking her breath away, leaving her panting as it was broken.

"You know Steph, as my ASS-istant you won't just be ASS-isting me by giving up your ass when ever I want, you'll be ASS-isting my ass to feel good by kissing it and shoving your tongue up it. You remember that right?" Trish asked.

"Of course Mistress, it was in the contract." Stephanie said, her eyes lighting up, "Do you want me to do that now Mistress? Do you want me to get down on my knees and kiss your big, beautiful ass? Do you want your new ASS-istant to kiss your big, beautiful ass and make you feel good?"

"Well, since that is your job now I think that would be a good idea." Trish chuckled, "Come on Stephanie, get down on your knees where you belong and kiss your Mistress's ass. I want to feel your lips on my big ass again. Mmmmmm, show me how much you love that big butt of mine by sliding your lips all over it. Come on bitch, we both know you're a total kiss ass, so get down on your knees and pucker up."

Eagerly Stephanie stepped round behind Trish, fell to her knees and began covering that big, beautiful ass in kisses.

Probably because of their previous rivalry Stephanie had spent a lot of time lately kissing Trish's ass. Even after Trish had started letting Stephanie eat her pussy the busty blonde still seemed to prefer Stephanie's lips on her ass than on her pussy, not that that really bothered Stephanie. In fact due to her now feeling ashamed that she dared to cause her mistress pain Stephanie was overjoyed that Trish was giving her the opportunity to make it up to her by kissing her ass.

Taking full advantage of the opportunity, as she always did when being made to kiss Trish's ass, Stephanie took her time sliding her lips over every inch of Trish's butt cheeks, making sure they were well coated in her saliva before she slid her tongue in between those round cheeks to lap at Trish's ass crack, teasing the other woman's back door. After a little crack lapping Stephanie closed her mouth around Trish's ass hole and then pressed her tongue to it, swirling it around that puckered rosebud for a little while before forcing her way inside. When she had her tongue in Trish's ass Stephanie began thrusting it in and out, twirling it around inside Trish's bowels as she did so, making sure to give her mistress an incredibly thorough colon cleaning.

Soon Stephanie's face was completely buried in Trish's ass, the former Smackdown GM sucking and slurping loudly at the current GM's ass hole in between fucking it with her tongue, Stephanie happily devoting herself to Trish's luscious booty, hoping she could prove herself as the best butt licking bitch Trish had ever had.

Trish had been with a lot of submissive women, lots of whom had given her fantastic rim jobs but none of them were better than Stephanie's.

It was a good thing Trish had turned Stephanie into her bitch because if this was any indication, Stephanie was a born kiss ass.

Trish had already spent hours with Stephanie's tongue firmly up her butt, but it was even better now Stacy's tongue was in her cunt at the same time.

Sure, Stacy lacked some of the skills Stephanie had learned but whatever Stacy was lacking in skill she was making up for in enthusiasm and as a result these two tongues sliding around inside her quickly brought Trish to the edge of an orgasm.

Few things could have made this better. Ok, maybe Stacy could be a little better at pussy licking, but she was going to get hours, and hours, and hours of practice, as Trish was going to make sure Stacy's pretty face was buried in between her legs as often as possible. Hell, she might even make Stacy eat her out as much as she butt fucks the other blonde, and considering how much Trish was planning to fuck Stacy's perfect ass that was really saying something.

The only other thing Trish could think of to make this better would be if she had another bitch or two sucking on her big titties while she got her pussy and ass eaten... and maybe another bitch to kiss... and maybe another couple kissing her exposed ass cheeks while Stephanie continued reaming out her shit hole. These things and more would be possible if Trish got more bitches, and very soon that was exactly what Trish would have.

In Trish's mind the other WWE divas who she'd yet to turn into her bitches were already broken and helping Stephanie and Stacy pleasure her, the thought of it making Trish go over the edge.

Moments before she did Trish cried out, "Yes, that's it, eat me you little bitches. Eat my pussy. Eat my ass. Eat out those fucking holes. Get your slutty tongues as deep inside me as you can. Pleasure me my bitches, pleasure your Mistress. Make your Mistress feel good. Get that tongue deep in my ass hole Steph, mmmmmmmm, rim out that little hole I shit from! Make sure you clean out my crap factory you fucking ass loving whore! I want you to have the taste of my ass hole on your lips for days! You too Stacy. Whenever I kiss you for the next couple of days I better taste my pussy otherwise I'm going to spank your ass for being a lousy rug muncher. Come on you little bitch, you're a lesbian now, my hot lesbian anal bitch, so I expect you to learn how to eat pussy. Believe me when I say you're going to get a lot of fucking practice. Mmmmmmm, you're going to be eating my pussy for hours, and hours, and hours. You're going to practically live in between my legs bitch, but that's ok, because that pretty face of yours looks really good between my legs. Mmmmmmm, almost as good as Stephanie's face looks buried in between my ass cheeks. Oh my God you bitches are making me feel so good. Your tongues feel so good inside me. Oh my God you're going to... your going to... your going to make me... oooohhhhhhh fuuucccccckkkkkk!"

As Trish screamed out her cum flowed into Stacy's mouth, the leggy blonde greedily guzzling it down, amazed that anything could taste better than Trish's pussy juice but so grateful she got the chance not only to taste it but swallow every drop. Greedy for more Stacy pressed her face even deeper into Trish's pussy, slamming her tongue in and out of her, making her cum again and again, Stacy swallowing the sweet liquid every time.

Stephanie was incredibly jealous that she wasn't getting any cum but she too continued pleasuring Trish without needing to be told, swirling her tongue around inside her mistress's bowels, giving her as much added stimulation as she could with the rim job.

In no hurry for her pleasure to end Trish continued to stand where she was, her bitches passionately worshipping her holes until she told them to swap, after they kissed for her amusement, swapping the taste of her holes so both Stephanie and Stacy were eager to get their tongues into the other hole so they could get more of the flavour they had tasted on the other's tongue.

Long after Smackdown went off the air Trish had her bitches go back and forth between her pussy and ass hole until everyone was going home and they needed to lock up the arena, at which point Trish took her bitches back to her hotel room where she spent the rest of the night enjoying some serious HLA by pounding their ass holes with her strap on.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers