HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

"Here... here is your winner... and new WWE women's champion... Victoria." Lillian announced in disbelief.

Grinning widely Victoria grabbed her newly won belt and held it high in victory, standing over Trish as medics rushed into bandage her wounds and make her halfway presentable, something which the now unconscious Trish had ironically arranged for any HLA loser who suffered any noticeable injuries.

Once Trish was looking presentable Victoria rolled out of the ring and retrieved a monster strap on dildo which looked like itwas almost 15 inches long and 3 inches thick. Quickly strapping it around her waist Victoria returned to the ring just-in-time for Trish to come to enough to see the giant cock and then, fearing for her ass hole, roll out of the ring and desperately try to get out of the arena.

Before Trish could make her escape Victoria grabbed a microphone and yelled, "Trish, if you step one foot out of this arena you'll never work again anywhere ever!"

Trish stopped and turned.

"Good, now I have your attention I have a message from Mr McMahon. He appreciates you teaching his daughter a valuable lesson in not being stupid enough to find yourself blackmailed or put yourself through such humiliation, but your time running his company is over. What, you thought you could just butt fuck his daughter and take over? He hopes you enjoyed your time on top, because now you're about to get a taste of your own medicine. That's why he came up with this little scheme. Torrie wears you out, I pick up an easy victory after goading you into it. In return Mr McMahon gets his company back, his daughter goes to the finest therapists in the world to get her off her new anal submissive tendencies and Torrie and I get something we've wanted for a very long time now, namely you and Stacy as our bitches. And while Torrie has obviously gone to collect her prize, I intend to collect my prize right now. So Trish, unless you want Mr McMahon to make sure you end up living on the streets by blacklisting you everywhere, I suggest you get back in this ring, get down on your knees and kiss my fucking ass!" Victoria spat, the crowd erupting in cheers at the end of her speech as she turned around and bent over.

There was a moment where Trish looked like she was about to faint or throw up and then she very slowly made her way back to the ring, stared angrily at Victoria for a moment, the new WWE women's champion smirking at her beaten foe, daring her to try something. Instead the audience cheered loudly again as Trish Stratus got down on her knees, leant forward and pressed her lips to Victoria's right ass cheek.

"Oh fuck yeah Trish, kiss my ass!" Victoria screeched in delight, "Again! Kiss my ass again you fucking bitch! Here, let me make it easier for you..."

Pushing the menacing strap on dildo and her underwear down until it was around her ankles Victoria stuck her ass into Trish's face, not caring that it wasn't just the Canadian who was getting to see her most private parts.

"Come on slut, kiss my ass some more. Kiss it like you made Stephanie and Stacy kiss your ass. Come on Trish, pucker up, oh yeeeessss!" Victoria cackled as she felt Trish's lips on her ass again.

Victoria continued her verbal abuse but Trish desperately tried to block it out, along with any other sound echoing throughout the arena. Hell, she wanted to block out every moment of this complete and utter humiliation, but try as she might it didn't work and she found herself whimpering and crying as she was forced to literally kiss Victoria's ass.

After a few moments of shameless sobbing Trish truly resigned herself to her fate and forced herself to stop crying so she could try and keep the tiniest bit of dignity while she endured what was to come. After all, compared to getting her virgin ass hole violated by that monster dildo literally kissing a little ass was nothing.

So Trish tried her best to please Victoria, covering her sweaty cheeks in soft wet kisses before moving her mouth in between them to first kiss and then lick at the other diva's ass hole.

As she lapped away at that puckered rosebud Trish felt the urge to push Victoria forward and down onto her knees, grab that strap on, fasten it around her own waist and ass fuck this bitch before she had the chance to recover, however as much as she wanted to Trish was too afraid to try it. After all, she was still exhausted from her matches, and the simple fact of the matter was Victoria was just stronger than her.

Victoria had thrown her around like she was some kind of toy, and now much to Trish's shame kneeling there, kissing the ass of the strong and dominant woman who had just beaten her moments ago... Trish was feeling more than a little turned on.

Of course any enjoyment Trish was feeling was dwarfed by Victoria's, the new women's champion hardly believing that she finally had the mighty Trish Stratus literally kissing her ass. Oh how she had dreamed of this moment, and now it was finally here. And Trish was so eager. Sure not at first, but once Trish had seemed to accept her fate the kisses to Victoria's butt cheeks became much more frequent and firm, and Victoria didn't even need to tell the bitch went to tongue her shit hole.

Mere words couldn't do justice to how Victoria was feeling at that moment, although that didn't stop her from trying, the brunette reaching back to grab a handful of blonde hair so she could push Trish's face deeper into her ass, all the while hurling abuse at her, "That's it bitch, kiss my ass! Get your cover model face deeper into my ass you fucking bitch. How does my ass taste Trish? Does it taste good? Do you like it? Well you better, because you're going to be tasting it a lot from now on. In fact, you're now my official toilet paper. I'm going to fucking use your tongue to clean me out back there whenever I take a shit. You like the sound of that Trish? You looking forward to being my fucking toilet paper?"

Victoria laughed as Trish let out a mumble of protest, the cruel brunette shoving the blonde's face even deeper into her ass, smothering her in it as she continued verbally abusing her.

"Don't you fucking stop licking toilet paper... or I'll tell you into my toilet too!" Victoria laughed again as there was another squeal from Trish before her ass hole began to get licked like never before, "Yeah, that got you licking again didn't it bitch. Mmmmmmm, you're getting deep into that ass now. Yeeeeeesssssss, that's it, tongue my ass deep and hard. Get that tongue deep up my fucking shit pipe you fucking bitch! Oooooohhhhhh!"

Victoria stopped talking momentarily as Trish's tongue entered her rectum, that soft, wet little thing slowly going as deep as it could into her back passage before beginning to slide around in there, Trish now giving her a really thorough rim job.

This was the type of rim job which could make Victoria cum after a while, but Victoria wanted her first orgasm with Trish to be a result of butt fucking her hated rival into submission, so after a little more fun she put an end to the incredibly enjoyable feeling of Trish's face buried in her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah, tongue my anal walls you fucking whore!" Victoria moaned, getting the most out of the final few seconds with Trish's tongue up her butt, "Get that tongue so deep up my ass you can taste what I had for lunch! Mmmmmm, that's so fucking good... but you know what, as much as I love feeling your tongue inside my ass, I want to get a fucking strap on inside YOUR ass, and I want to do it right the fuck now!"

With that Victoria let go of Trish's hair, span around and bitch slapped Trish so hard she knocked the blonde to the ground.

Bringing her hand up to her face Trish checked to make sure she didn't lose a tooth as she slowly got back up onto her knees just in time to see Victoria pulling the monstrous strap on up and around her waist.

After tightening the straps Victoria began to slowly, menacingly stroke the shaft as if it was real, stepping forward ever so slightly so that the dildo was directly in Trish's face.

"Are you fucking deaf slut? I wanna fuck that big bubble butt of yours right the fuck now, so bend over, spread your ass and get ready to be turned into my bitch!" Victoria spat, the crowd cheering again.

There was a moment where Trish looked like she was about to faint, throw up or fight back and then she very slowly turned around, bent over and spread her butt cheeks.

Grinning widely Victoria called out to the nearest cameraman, "Get a close-up on that virgin ass hole that I'm about to destroy. Make sure everyone in the arena and watching at home gets a good look so they can compare it to the gaping crater it's going to become as I use it. That's it, closer, closer... mmmmmmm, look at that tight little butt hole. And oh, that pussy. That pussy looks soooo fucking wet. I think Trish is getting excited about losing her anal cherry live here on pay-per-view."

Trish whimpered as Victoria cackled, the now former women's champion terrified and embarrassed that her pussy was becoming so wet, the evidence clear to everyone as it appeared on the big screen. She had no idea why she was getting so excited, but Trish couldn't help groan softly in pleasure as Victoria playfully slid her fingers over her pussy lips while bending down to spit on her ass hole before straightening up and pressing her strap on to it.

"Split screen between Trish's ass hole and her face as I shove this big fucking cock up her ass!" Victoria ordered as she pushed slowly but forcefully forwards, Trish's butt hole slowly opening under the assault.

All the fans watching got a clear view of Trish's virgin ass hole opening up and accepting the dildo inside it, Trish's face a mask of pain, humiliation and horror as she lost her anal cherry with millions of people watching.

Just about every fibre of Victoria's being was screaming at her to slam every single inch of that obscenely big toy up the blonde's butt in a single thrust, however Victoria had seen how Trish had slowly stretched out Stephanie's and Stacy's asses and wanted to make sure Trish suffered the same fate. This was not because Mr McMahon had commanded it or Victoria wanted to avenge Stephanie's and Stacy's honour, it was because she had found that footage to be so hot she had masturbated to both the pictures and the video footage itself countless times and couldn't wait to see Trish's ass hole getting slowly stretched out, which was exactly what happened.

Inch by inch Victoria slowly inserted her cock into Trish's rectum, practically drooling as the blonde's shit hole stretched obscenely around the massive invader as it struggled to take the entire length deep inside it. Inevitably though Victoria's hips came to rest against Trish's widely spread meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of dildo had been forced deep into the former champ's ass.

"There you go Trish, a 14 inch dose of your own medicine right up your fucking ass! How does it feel bitch? How does it feel to get a taste of your own fucking medicine?" Victoria screamed, roughly pulling back on Trish's hair, so much so Trish let go of her ass cheeks in shock which led to her receiving an extremely hard slap to her behind, "Did I say you could take your hands off your ass cheeks bitch? No, so keep spreading those fucking cheeks until I tell you otherwise! That's better, now keep them spread while I feed you your own fucking medicine!"

Trish tried not to react to the physical and verbal abuse she was receiving but she found it impossible, the most overwhelming sensations rocking her body and forcing her to continuously fluctuate between crying her eyes out and screaming in pain. That pain was excruciating, like none Trish had ever felt before. Victoria had quickly established a punishing rhythm, that big strap on stretching out Trish's shit hole wider then should be natural to the point it probably should have ripped apart, each thrust of that long thick shaft feeling like a red-hot poker being jammed into the deepest depths of her bowels.

The pain wasn't the only reason Trish was crying though as no matter how hard she tried to close her eyes and block out everything around her she was very aware that millions of people were watching her debasement, and try as she might she couldn't resist looking up at the big screen. She had looked up there before when she had been breaking in Stephanie and Stacy, but now she was the one who was the perfect picture of submission, bent over with a powerful diva pumping into her from behind, close-up shots focusing on her gaped wide ass hole wrapped around a huge dildo slowly but steadily sliding its way through her anal ring, Trish still forced to spread her ass cheeks so that her brutalised butt hole was on perfect display to all those watching.

However as overwhelmingly strong as the feelings of pain and humiliation were they were nothing compared to the dread Trish was feeling as she thought about just how much worse it was going to get.

The beginning was so brutally painful Trish hoped that what she feared would happen would never come to pass, that her first butt fucking would be nothing but agony and any future ass poundings she would receive would be just as painful, but she had fucked too many girls in the ass to believe that was true.

Just as she feared the pain eventually started to fade, and then it happened. A spark of pleasure. It was so tiny it was barely noticeable, but amongst all the feelings of agony it echoed through Trish's body like a gunshot. Those sparks of pleasure only increased until it felt like there was a fireworks display in her rectum, creating an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure... until the pain faded away completely, leaving Trish to cry harder than ever before as her body betrayed her, so much so she couldn't stop a loud moan from escaping her lips.

"Oh yeah, moan for me bitch, moan for me like a whore! Like a fucking anal whore!" Victoria cackled, "How do you like it Trish? How do you like being the one getting fucked up the ass? Like your own medicine bitch? Of course you do. That's why you're moaning like a fucking whore for me. It's because you love getting fucked up the ass by me. You love taking your own medicine. A nice big dose of cock up the butt. Mmmmmmm, oh yes, just what every anal whore like you needs."

Victoria continued gleefully insulting her rival while she ravaged her rectum, more than a few moans escaping Victoria's lips as she was now on top of the world. She'd experienced a lot of pleasure in her life, the best of which was mostly from dominating other women both inside and outside the ring, but nothing even compared to butt fucking the mighty Trish Stratus.

All through her career Victoria had found herself several steps behind this blonde beauty. Trish was the one with all those cover shoots, who's beautiful looks ensured she had everything handed to her. She even had even had the WWE and WCW fighting over her, each throwing her big-money contracts to come work for them and she couldn't even wrestle at that stage. Victoria had to scrape and claw just to get her foot in a door which was held wide open for Trish, and while she had been earning her spot in the WWE Trish had been handed all the opportunities in the world.

Victoria had always resented Trish for all of that, and had been dreaming about humiliating her for years, and they're definitely could be no better humiliation than this. The spanking and the ass kissing had been fun, but those things had just been a warm up for this heavenly moment that Victoria got to stretch out Trish's butt hole and use it for her pleasure. Oh how she had dreamed of this, of thrusting a large dildo deep in between Trish's meaty cheeks, of forcing the blonde to spread those meaty cheeks for her so she could really enjoy the sight of watching her strap on pumping in and out of Trish's pooper. Of course despite what others around her might be thinking Victoria was only going at half speed for her as she wanted to save the real shitter slamming for later. Right now, she was focused on enjoying the moment.

The cheering fans made it even easier to enjoy the moment, Victoria grinning at them as she fucked Trish's ass. She hadn't much cared what the fans thought of her before, but now they were actually cheering for her Victoria had to admit the applause was rather intoxicating, especially as they started calling such wonderful things as:

"Destroy that shit hole!"

"Wreck her fucking rectum!"

"Make sure she never shit rights again!"

Wanting to cater to her new fan base Victoria began pulling out of Trish's ass and moving aside so that the cameras could totally focus on her increasingly opened ass hole, that poor battered butt hole remaining open for longer each time and thus giving the fans in both the arena and around the world increasingly longer to stare into the depths of Trish's bowels. To add to this Victoria began spitting into Trish's butt, her saliva sometimes sliding from the ass hole quickly, sometimes slowly, sometimes not sliding out until a few gapes later, and sometimes Victoria would even spit into that shit hole right before she thrust back in, ensuring the saliva would be pushed deep into Trish's back passage, probably not leaving for a very long time to come.

After a few minutes of this Victoria stood back and ordered, "Turn round bitch, I want you to taste your fucking ass on my cock!"

Trish grimaced at the command as she slowly turned around and got in position so she was kneeling in front of Victoria. She then paused, trying to convince herself to wrap her lips around that dildo which had just been buried balls deep in her butt.

"Hurry it up slut, we don't have all night." Victoria spat.

Trish glared up at Victoria, the new women's champion glaring back so that the two WWE divas were locked in a stare down for several moments, then Trish leant forward, opened her mouth and took the head of the strap on into her mouth.

The blonde almost immediately gagged at the taste of her own ass, wanting more than anything to pull away but knowing she couldn't if she didn't want to be ruined. Besides the only way she could get revenge on Victoria was to endure everything the sadistic brunette gave her, survive the following week without completely submitting to her and then beating and breaking her at a later date.

So closing her eyes Trish forced herself to swallow the first few inches of fake cock and then bob her head up and down on it, desperately avoiding the urge to puke as she tasted the deepest part of her ass on the dick.

The crowd cheered as Trish began to suck the cock, which was nowhere near as distressing as the feeling of Victoria's hand on the back of her head, Trish whimpering softly as the diva who had defeated her began insulting her again, "That's it, suck my dick bitch! Suck it deeper. Take it down your throat. I've always said that you suck Trish, and here's the proof. Here's you sucking on my dick, just like you sucked all those dicks to get where you are today, to get a head of me! Well now you're giving it to me you fucking cock sucking loser!"

As Victoria continued to lay the verbal smackdown she tightened her grip on the back of Trish's head, forcing her to bob her head not at her own pace, but at Victoria's. In addition to this Victoria began thrusting her hips forward, fucking Trish's mouth like she had been fucking her ass hole.

This made Trish gag and choke so much she tried to push Victoria off her, but the new WWE women's champion was too strong for the former champ, Victoria loving the sounds of Trish gagging and choking on her cock until it looked like the blonde might pass out if things continue, at which point Victoria through Trish to the ground, turned her over and unceremoniously shoved her strap on cock right back up the other diva's ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers