HLA: Hot Lesbian Anal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

After a little more butt fucking Victoria repeated the process of making Trish taste her own butt, forcing her to go ass to mouth over and over again much to the crowd's delight who continued to cheer Victoria on:

"Yeah, make that bitch taste her ass!"

"ATM her good!"

"I fucking love it when a slut goes ass to mouth!"

Victoria did her best to make it a real show for them, continuing to fuck Trish's throat, using the other diva as a face pussy, or face ass hole, forcing her strap on down the blonde's throat deeper and deeper into her mouth and down her gullet until her pelvis was bashing against Trish's nose, every inch of that dildo being firmly pumped in and out of her new bitch's throat, the whole time Victoria continuing to verbally abused her, "That's it you fucking skank, take all my cock down your fucking throat! You like that? You like having a cock that deep down your throat? Of course you do you little cock sucker! I bet you've done this so much to advance your career you now just do it for fun. Yeah, you're a fucking slut, a cock sucking slut! An ATM whore! Take it! Take my cock Trish, oh fuck yeah!"

Having another idea Victoria pulled Trish up and said, "Come on bitch, we're taking this show on the road."

Practically dragging Trish out of the ring and over to the aisle separating the audience from the arena Victoria slapped her rival hard across the face and yelled, "Bend over and spread your cheeks."

"Facing the audience." Victoria added, Trish shuffling interposition before the new women's champ yelled, "Ok people... anyone want to spit into Trish Stratus's ass?"

There was a roar of approval and then all the men and women from the front row began spitting, some of it landing on Trish's meaty cheeks, some of it on her hands and most of it going into her gaping ass hole.

"That's great Trish, now start moving sideways." Victoria ordered, "We want to make sure everyone gets their turn spitting into your ass!"

Weeping at this latest humiliation at Trish did as she was told, gasping as she felt the audience becoming increasingly rowdy. At first it was just spit, but eventually one audience member was brave enough to reach out and pour his beer all over her ass. When this went unpunished several other guys and girls did the same, and when they too went unpunished they began reaching out to touch her big round cheeks, which actually did get a response of sorts.

"Trish, take your hands off your ass cheeks." Victoria commanded, "I think our audience deserves to feel up your loser ass!"

The moment Trish did so her ass was brutally smacked, several more smacks following a she continued moving around, guys and girls quickly beginning to greedily grope her meaty cheeks and slip their fingers into the gradually tightening hole in between them. She gasped as she was double penetrated for the first time, two lesbian lovers first pushing some fingers into her pussy and ass hole before pulling out a couple of dildos and thrusting them inside her.

"Hey now, I'm the only one who gets to use a dildo on her!" Victoria snapped, effortlessly turning Trish around and thrusting her strap on back into her ass, "You can make her taste herself though... and please, keep spitting."

Eagerly obeying the two lesbians shove first one and then the other dildo into Trish's mouth, making her taste her own pussy and ass, before taking it in turns using those dildos to fuck her mouth, making every guy in the arena wishing they could reach Trish's mouth with their dick.

It got even worse for those poor guys as they watched Victoria push her strap on back into Trish's mouth, the blonde sucking it without needing to be told, her sensuous lips sliding up and down that shaft, eventually taking the whole thing down her throat.

The idea of that happening to their cocks was just too tempting for some guys and they tried to get on the barricade but they were threatened down by security, who warned Victoria this should stop before she caused a riot. Not listening Victoria completed her way around the arena, making sure every fan got to either spit into Trish's ass hole or spit on to her face, most also getting to feel up her large butt or big tits in the process, the whole time Victoria either fucking Trish's ass or her throat.

The whole thing made Trish feel like a piece of meat. She had felt like that for quite a while as she felt herself being put on display, but now it was even worse as people felt her up, mulling over her tits and ass like she was a piece of prime rib. It was so humiliating.

Trish's humiliation was far from over, a fact made clear once she and her tormentor had completed their way around ringside.

"Go get a chair and meet me in the ring bitch." Victoria ordered the blonde as she smacked her butt roughly enough to make the big cheeks jiggle before rolling into the ring.

Trish whimpered and retrieved a chair from ringside, realising to her horror it was the same one Victoria had DDT'ed her onto earlier. Remembering that act of cruelty refuelled Trish's anger and as she slowly made her way into the ring every fibre of her being was screaming at her to bash Victoria's head in.

Seeing the angry look in the other diva's eyes Victoria smiled and said, "Go ahead, try it. Just try swinging that thing at me and just see what happens. You think your little ass hole hurts? You think I'm roughly stretching it out? You haven't felt anything yet. So please, please give me an excuse to rip your ass hole apart!"

For a few long moments Trish remained as still as a statue, clutching the chair in her hands and debating what she should do. She wanted to have her revenge so badly, but she was too physically weak to carry it out, and even if she got lucky enough to KO Victoria she knew the psychotic diva would come after her.

Feeling like this was only way she could make sure her ass hole got off easy Trish slowly handed the chair to Victoria who took it with a smirk, set it up in the middle of the ring and then turned around to bitch slap Trish so hard she fell to the canvas clutching her face in pain.

"That's for even thinking about attacking me you little whore!" Victoria spat before she sat down on the chair, "Now get up, turn so your back is to me and then lower that big fat whore ass of yours down on my cock. And do it slowly. I want to enjoy watching your big fat ass swallowing my cock."

Trish did her best to hide her whimper as she did as she was told, slowly getting in position and lowering her ass down on the strap on cock that Victoria helpfully held in place. Despite the fact the dildo was being held steady and Trish's ass hole was still gaping pretty widely the now former women's champion found it difficult to hit the target. Part of that difficulty was looking behind herself and aiming her ass hole down onto that fake dick, so without thinking Trish reached back and spread her ass cheeks, making it easier for her butt hole to find the large poll and slide down on it.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it, spread those big ass cheeks for me!" Victoria cackled in delight, "Make sure you're giving me and the audience the best possible view of your big fat butt taking my strap on inside it."

A fresh feeling of utter embarrassment and humiliation washed over Trish as she was reminded of the audience watching her, her head turning from side to side as she viewed the jeering fans, her eyes locking onto the Titan Tron and seeing it showing a close-up of her back door stretching around Victoria's dildo, inch after inch clearly disappearing into her rectum as she continued lowering her ass down upon it until she was sitting on Victoria's lap, which of course got a fresh cheer from the audience.

It also got Victoria to chuckle again before yelling out, "Now start bouncing on my dick bitch! And keep your ass cheeks spread until I tell you otherwise!"

Trish whimpered and then moaned as she began doing as she was told, awkwardly lifting herself up and down on Victoria's dildo, sodomising herself to the delight of everyone in the arena except herself. It was to the delight of her body though, the ass fucking giving Trish a strange and unwelcomed type of pleasure the likes of which she had never experienced before.

She tried to dull the effects by slowing down her speed but that only seemed to increase the pleasure. Even when it felt like she was only moving an inch every five to ten seconds there was still an increasing amount of pleasure running through her, and to her horror both the audience and Victoria seemed to really get a kick out of watching her going so slowly, the big screen showing a close-up of her stretched out shit hole slowly moving up and down on that giant poll, allowing the audience to let out a loud cheer every time she moved.

Despite it not really helping Trish kept the slow pace because she was positive moving faster would only make things even worse, but eventually the choice was taken away from her when Victoria barked, "Move faster bitch!"

There was a brief pause and then Trish did as she was told, picking up the pace until she was at the same slow but steady pace she had started out with, which unsurprisingly increased her pleasure just as much if not more than the incredibly slow sodomy she had recently treated herself too.

In a last-ditch effort to put a stop to the ever-increasing pleasure Trish began to go faster and faster until she was jack-hammering her ass hole up and down on the cock, hoping and praying if she went fast enough the early pain would return and cancel out some of the ecstasy flowing through her body, but instead the exact opposite happened and she felt like she was suddenly on the edge of an orgasm.

Immediately Trish slowed down, only for Victoria to yell out, "No, I want to see you slamming that slutty shit shooter of yours on my strap on until you pass out or I can tell you you can stop. So no slowing down until I say so slut. Oh, and no cumming. You don't get to cum until I say so, and if you so much as have one little orgasm without my permission I'll spend the next week pimping your ass hole out for one dollar a pop. You hear me bitch?"

"Yes Victoria, I swear I won't cum." Trish cried.

"You better not whore!" Victoria spat.

Trish didn't want to cum. She really, really didn't want to cum... but she needed it. Her traitorous body needed it, and as she continued butt fucking herself on that fake cock she began to realise it was only a matter of time before she could no longer keep the urge at bay. She could only hope the audience would get bored and leave and the PPV would run out of over time before the inevitable happened so no one but Victoria would see her suffer that humiliation. She also hoped Victoria was just giving an empty threat about pimping her ass out, just in case.

Victoria wasn't sure whether that had been an empty threat or not, because she hadn't decided whether it was or not yet. She loved the idea of being able to whore Trish out, of humiliating her in that way, and even at a dollar a pop Victoria would still probably make a fortune from it. However Victoria also liked the idea of keeping Trish as her personal bitch and sharing her with no one.

As she watched that ass hole frantically pumping up and down her strap on it was certainly hard for Victoria to imagine sharing such a sexy shit hole. It looked even better now than it had when it had been slowly moving up and down on her shaft, and those big round cheeks which were still currently being held apart by Trish were just made for spanking.

However even though Trish's ass was by far the part of her body Victoria had most lusted after it wasn't the only part of her she craved, not by a long shot. Trish had a perfect body, beautiful face, cock/cunt sucker lips and a pair of giant titties which would make most porn stars jealous.

Licking her lips at the thought of those tits Victoria yelled out, "Trish take your hands off your cheeks and lean back. I want everyone to see your big fat titties bouncing as you use your big fat ass to pleasure me."

Trish paused to long to whimper and paid the price, Victoria pushing her rival's hands out of the way and slapping her ass so hard it sounded like a gunshot, "NOW BITCH!"

Again Trish whimpered, this time as she slowly leant back until Victoria's boobs were pressing into her back and her own were on perfect display.

Trish then let out a sound like she had been gutted like a fish as Victoria effortlessly stood up and used one hand to move her chair around and the other to keep Trish's big round cheeks glued to her thighs, the sudden pressure causing the huge dildo to somehow go even deeper into the blonde's bowels. This thankfully didn't last too long as Victoria sat back down again, this time with both of them facing the big screen.

"Start riding that dick slut!" Victoria ordered, smacking Trish's ass again, "I want you, and everyone else in this arena, to be watching your fat titties bouncing for me while you ride my fucking cock with your big fat butt!"

This time Trish didn't just whimper, she wept as she began slowly lifting her sore ass up and down on that bowel obliterating dildo, unable to stop herself looking at the huge close-up on her jiggling tits, those big mountains of flesh bouncing up and down hypnotically with similarly every little movement she made. It didn't matter how small, her tits seemed to be showing off, betraying her just like the rest of her body.

What was far worse than that was the inescapable fact that her nipples were harder than they'd ever been before, their hardness on clear display as her breasts continued their continuous movement. The only saving grace of this was extracted from Trish's pussy which felt like it was running like a river.

No sooner had Trish had unwittingly thought this the camera began panning downwards. She silently begged it to return to her tits, but to her horror instead it went to her pussy, showing the whole world just how turned on she was getting from being butt fucked by another woman.

"Oh hell yeah, you love my dick, don't you, you little anal slut!" Victoria laughed, "Oh yeah, work that ass. Work it real hard on my dick. Get all that dick up your butt. You can't get enough of it up the butt can you Trish? You can't get enough dick in your ass because now you're a total anal slut!"

To Trish's horror the audience began chanting 'anal slut', 'anal slut', 'anal slut', 'anal slut', 'anal slut', which couldn't have been further from the truth. She wasn't an anal slut. She was an ass fucker. A butt buster. She loved fucking girls in the ass, not getting fucked in the ass by other girls.

However no matter how many times Trish told herself this there was evidence on the big screen telling her and the world a very different story.

As Trish seemed to further breakdown into tears Victoria sat back and relaxed. She even took her hand off Trish's hips, which had been gripping onto them like a vice, and put them behind her head as she admired the WWE's newest anal slut Trish Stratus bouncing her big ass on her strap on dick.

While like everyone else in the arena Victoria's eyes wandered to the big screen more often than not they also darted down to Trish's bubble butt, those big round cheeks jiggling just as hypnotically as her tits, the difference being Victoria could feel them jiggling against her thighs which was an incredibly erotic experience for her. It was even better when she slapped Trish's ass as it made the cheeks jiggle even more, which of course meant it wasn't long before she was regularly spanking Trish with varied levels of force.

Of course as much as she loved the feeling of Trish's large ass against her Victoria struggled to take her eyes off that dripping pussy, Victoria eagerly continuing to verbally abuse the blonde as she forced her to anally abuse herself, "That's it, pound that dick with your ass slut, you ass slut! Mmmmmm, that pussy is so dripping wet for me."

Doing as Victoria said the camera guy on Trish panned upwards and zoomed in on the blonde's big boobs so that no matter how hard they jiggled it was obvious to even the most short sighted people in the room that Trish's nipples were hard.

This again made Trish whimper, which made Victoria in turn laugh. The new women's champion could have done this to the former champion for hours, but as she saw that close-up on those big tits she couldn't help wanting to taste them.

But first, "Ok bitch, I think it's time you tasted your nasty ass juices on my cock again!"

Trish whimpered, but got on her knees and took Victoria's cock into her mouth, grimacing again at the taste of her own ass. She knew from her previous experience that she couldn't block it out so Trish just did her best to get this over with, just like the butt fucking. So she bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could, giving the dildo the wettest and noisiest blow job she could possibly give.

This of course had Victoria grinning widely as she lay back and watched her most hated rival sucking her cock, unable to resist reaching out, grabbing hold of Trish's hair and guiding her up and down on the shaft. Victoria revelled in the chance to make Trish gag on the taste of her own ass again, but as much as she loved ATM'ing Trish she was still aching to taste those titties, and just as importantly get a close-up of them bouncing for her. So after a little cock sucking Victoria pushed her new slut away.

"Ok anal slut, back on my lap, only this time facing me." Victoria commanded, "It's time I got a close-up look at those big bouncing titties."

Slowly Trish got back onto her feet and kneeled with her legs either side of Victoria before lowering her ass downwards, her shit hole stretched so wide she didn't even need guiding down onto the dick as it seemed like there was no way she could fail to hit her target. She didn't, Trish letting out a soft cry of pleasure, pain and frustration as her opened wide butt took the entire length of the dildo with ease.

"Start bouncing again bitch!" Victoria ordered, smacking Trish's sore ass.

Trish did as she was told, slowly beginning to lift herself up and down on the strap on cock, still desperately trying not to give Victoria the satisfaction of seeing her react but it had been becoming increasingly difficult and now seemed impossible as Trish was forced to look into Victoria's smug, satisfied looking face, the other diva not needing to even open her mouth to make Trish feel worse than she already did, but doing it anyway just for fun.

"That's it, fuck that fat ass on my cock bitch!" Victoria grinned gleefully, "Fuck that big, fat ass on my cock like the greedy little anal whore you are! You can't get enough can you? Yeah, you love that cock inside your shitty depths, stretching them out nice and wide, making you want to cum like the anal whore you are for me. Mmmmmmm, you look so good bouncing on my cock Trish. I just love the horrified look on your face as you're coming to realise just how much you love being a little anal whore for me. And these tits are magnificent. I just love the way their bouncing, so full and ripe, mmmmmmm... there just so tempting. I just have to taste them."

With that Victoria shut up as she buried her face in Trish's cleavage, but as much as it helped not having to hear Victoria or seeing the look on her face having the brunette sucking on her titties may have been even worse, because it felt so good Trish couldn't help but moan, which was the one thing above all else she was trying to stop from doing.

It was pretty clear Victoria had sucked on a pair of titties before and she was incredibly good at it, taking each nipple and a mouth and giving it just the right amount of licking, sucking and biting. There were moments Victoria licked, sucked and bit harder, but that only seemed to turned Trish on more. And the way her hands massaged her big boobs, and teased her nipples, it was all just way, way too good.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers