Hmm, I'd Do Her

Story Info
A guy's thoughts get him into trouble.
3.2k words
4.2
125.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Norman had finally given in and bought an X-Box. He bought some accessories too -- some memory cards, a remote control, the network adapter to connect to X-Box Live, and an extra controller for when his friends come over. He also bought a slew games too, such as Big Mutha Truckers, Madden Football, Metal Gear Solid: Substance, Halo and Halo 2, Midtown Madness 3, The Italian Job, Spy vs. Spy, State of Emergency, Simpson's Road Rage, The Sims, Full Spectrum Warrior, Brute Force, The Hulk, Half Life 2, Cel Damage, BloodRayne, Roller Coaster Tycoon, BMX XXX, Dead or Alive 3, Mech Assault, and Morrowind.

With loot in shopping bags snuggled between his feet while he rested outside Gamerz World, leaning against an ornamental column, he looked around the mall to determine which of four directions the food court might be located. Four avenues came together in an elegant two-story intersection. Second level balconies overlooked the huge elaborate fountain sunk into the floor before him. It amazed him that these temples to capitalism put such fantastical displays of ornamentation so that people like him can buy video games amidst gregarious displays of wealth and beauty.

The crowd noise combined with different background music emerging from each store created a din that made it difficult to think. He couldn't wait to get out of this place and hook up his new toys!

Yet, the crowds that jammed themselves into these places fascinated him. A fat woman and fat man walked by. Countless women with babies in strollers, too. Fortunately, an occasional hot babe could be spotted as well. Hmm, there's a cute one, he thought as she walked past right in front of him. He stared at her walking away as her tight little ass wobbled back and forth. Then he saw a tall well-built black woman with short kinky yellow hair get off an escalator and walk the other direction. Then he noticed her big bulky boyfriend right behind her and looked away. Oh, man, a tall blonde walked out of Victoria's Secret across the way with a little shopping bag full of unmentionables that would surely make her man happy tonight. Such tight jeans and bare midriff demanded male attention. Oh man! I'd do her in a flash! he thought to himself. Scanning for his next fantasy, he caught the eye of a 200-lb. mother with two kids in tow. She smiled at him, and he smiled at her, then each dropped their gaze. Raising his head again a moment later to look past the fountain in the middle of the wide corridor, he saw, in the distance, a cute girl with long straight black hair come out of Fashion Bug on the other side of the fountain. She was dressed well too, with a white floral blouse and neatly pressed tan slacks that fit just right. Hmmm, not bad. I'd do her! he thought in silence.

His heart skipped a beat when she suddenly jolted to a stop, almost causing the people behind her to crash into her. Curious, he continued watching her from this safe distance across the fountain. He watched her walk around the fountain, looking this way and that, with obvious anger in her eyes. It took her about a minute to walk through the crowd to his side of the tremendous fountain. She stopped and put her hand on the brass rail circling the fountain. From about 30 feet away she looked in his direction as if looking for someone. I wonder what's got her tits in a tempest, he thought with a grin.

Suddenly, she glared right at him. Norman swallowed hard when she approached him. As she came closer, his instinct was to drop his gaze, but he forced himself to keep eye contact and see how this played out. After all, he'd never seen this woman before in his life, what could she possibly want with him?

She walked right up him and stopped. She stood there with her face less than two inches from his.

"Hi," Norman said, "do I know you?"

"Not bad?" she whispered, though it sounded like a primal scream to his ears.

"Huh?" Norman spurted.

"You'd 'do' me?" she insisted.

"What are you talking about?" he asked her, though he suddenly felt his face turn red.

"My tits in a temper?" she growled again.

People had started to gawk at the scene of two lovers having a spat in the middle of the crowd.

"I said 'tempest,' not 'temper'," he said.

"Oh, so you admit it!" she said and slapped him -- hard.

"Ow! Wait!" he urged, "How could you have heard that? From all the way across the fountain? I didn't even say it -- I just though it!"

"You shouldn't be thinking such rude thoughts about people!"

"What? Look! I apologize if I offended you, but I have a right to my private thoughts!"

"Yeah? How'd you like it if I told you that I'd 'do' you?"

"I'd love it!" he answered.

"I don't believe you!" she answered.

"Then don't believe me," he said and began to lean down and grab his new toys to leave this crazy woman.

She stepped even closer and said, "I bet!"

"What bet?"

"That you'd really be intimate with someone just because they said they'd 'do' you."

"Yeah, I sure would," he insisted.

"Prove it, you creep!" she demanded.

"How?" he asked her.

"Just come home with me, even though you don't know me, and the only thing you do know about me is that I can't stand your guts!"

"And do what when we got to your home?"

"You know what, you bastard!" she said.

"You'd fuck me even though you can't stand my guts?" he asked her.

"I know you won't. Nobody, man or women, no matter how low their self-esteem, would defile him or her self to be intimate with someone who hates him."

"I would," he countered.

"Prove it!" she insisted.

"Are you serious?" he asked, just to be sure.

"Yes," she repeated. "Prove it!"

He thought fast, This is too weird. Should I play along? Or should I get away from this nut-case and pass up a chance to get laid?

"Nut case?" she shrieked.

"What? Oh! How do you do that?" he blurted.

"See? You're backing out already! You must really hate women!"

"I'm not backing out!" he said. "Lead the way!"

"Follow me," she said and turned.

Norman picked up his bundles of new toys and paused as she walked away.

She stopped after taking a few steps, and turned, "You can't, can you? You can't debase yourself by going home with someone who despises you."

"I'm coming," he answered as he caught up with her.

She led the way as they walked side-by-side through the mall, through Macy's, and out to the parking lot. She led him through the parking lot to her white Subaru. She pressed her fob and the car beeped. He hesitated at the passenger door as she got behind the wheel.

A burst of thought sped through his mind then, What about my car? If I spend the night with this kooky woman, will my car still be here tomorrow? How far does she live from here? Where's she taking me anyway?

"She powered down the passenger side window and said, "Yup! This is where you chicken out!"

Norman snorted, opened the door, and took a seat, setting his bundles at his feet.

After he latched his seatbelt, he wondered, If I'm really going to fuck this bitch later, shouldn't I at least show some physical interest in her? Put my hand on her leg or something?

"Don't you dare touch me, creep!" she screamed.

If I'm such a creep, and she really hates me, why does she keep cajoling and taunting me to go through with this?

"You just don't get it, do you? God, men are such jerks!"

How does she do that? he wondered and then decided to just keep his mind clear of conscious thoughts.

"Good thinking!" she snorted.

It was a long drive. The mall exited onto a wide boulevard. A mile past the mall, she turned onto the interstate and drove for about 20 minutes. She turned off the interstate onto a local highway for several miles. After passing some local strip malls she pulled into the driveway of an older house with a big sign in the front yard that announced, "Psychic readings!"

She drove up the paved driveway, past a slightly larger paved parking area off to the side adjacent to a side entrance, to the back of the house and parked in a carport attached to a rear deck. He got out of her car as did she, and he followed her up the stairs into her house.

He started to wonder what would happen next, but he cleared his mind again before she could throw another insult at him. "So, I guess he can learn," she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

Once inside the comfortable nicely-furnished home, he set his packages on her kitchen table and waited. She continued on and headed upstairs. On the stairs, she paused and asked, "Coming?"

He shrugged, followed her upstairs, and into a bedroom.

She turned and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" he asked.

"Get naked," she said.

"What?"

"Get naked in front of me."

"What about you?" he asked.

"I know you won't get naked in front of a total stranger who can't stand the sight of you."

"So you're not going to get naked?" he asked.

"No one in their right mind would let themselves be so vulnerable as to get naked in front of a total stranger in an unknown place while the other remains dressed."

"So if I get naked, nothing's going to happen because you won't be naked."

"If you can get naked in front of me while I'm still dressed, then I'll get naked too."

Now it was his turn to call her bluff. Norman removed his shirt. Then he kicked his shoes off and let his jeans fall to his feet. She giggled as he stood there in his briefs. He swallowed and removed his briefs as his semi-hard dick spring out.

She pointed and began laughing hysterically "Oh God! Look at that ridiculous thing! Bwa-haa-haa!"

Normal turned red again and swallowed hard. "Okay, you've had your laugh. I don't know what you're up to, you fucking bitch! Why don't you take me back to the mall now?"

"See! You can't go through with it! You showed me your dick, which is more than I thought you could do, and now you want to run home."

Norman was stuck for words. He began to form a reply in his mind, then instantly cleared his mind of thoughts. Careful not to construct any conscious thoughts, he was, indeed, feeling vulnerable and embarrassed standing there naked in front of this cruel stranger. Jeez, here he was naked in her bedroom he didn't even know her name.

"And that's how its going to stay, asshole!" she snorted.

As he stood there in confusion, the nameless woman pulled her blouse up over her head and draped it neatly over a desk chair. She then sat on her bed and removed her shoes and socks. She placed them neatly in a shoetree in her closet.

Facing him, she reached around her back and unsnapped her bra. Then she slowly removed it and lay the bra over the chair with her blouse.

Norman felt his erection grow at the sight of her bare chest.

Still, she continued to strip. She unsnapped her slacks and let them fall to her feet. She stepped out of them, folded them, and draped them over the chair too.

Norman swallowed yet again as this strange woman stood there facing him in just panties and pantyhose.

She pulled her pantyhose off, lifting one leg, then the other, and draped them over the chair.

Finally, she pulled her panties off and threw them in a laundry hamper in the closet.

Norman didn't feel as vulnerable now that she was naked too, but he wasn't sure what to do next, given the truly bizarre circumstances of the encounter.

She sat on the bed and laid back, spreading her arms and legs.

"Go ahead, asshole, make tender love to me!"

His hard-on, at last, grew to full size as he walked over to the foot of the bed where he looked up between her legs into her hairy black muff.

He started having second thoughts at this moment. Is she for real? She really wants me to fuck her to prove that I can fuck someone who doesn't like me? Now nuts is that?

She leaned up on her shoulders and screamed, "See! You can't do it! You can't get intimate with someone who loathes, detests, and abhors you! It's just not possible no mater who you are!"

Norman had had enough. He jumped onto the bed between her legs and slammed his chest onto hers, forcing a gust of breath out of her chest as her back slammed back down on the bed under him

"Hey!" she screamed.

He reached down to feel her pussy to see how wet it was, but it felt like soft dry rubber.

"I'll never be able to fuck that dry hole!" he said.

"Of course you won't! Quitter!"

He started to crawl over her.

"Ow! Hey!" she screamed as he crawled around in a circle on top of her, his knees pressing into her kidneys and chest as he crawled around on top of her body. "Ow! Shit! You're hurting me mother fucker!"

With her head between his knees and facing her crotch, he dropped his body onto hers once again. He lifted his hips up while his chest pressed down on her belly.

"Hey! Stop!" she screamed. "This is rape! Stop! Stop!"

He ignored her cries and grabbed his cock in one hand, and pinched her jaw open with his other hand. He then slammed his hips down hard.

He felt his cock jam itself down her throat as she flailed her arms wildly. He lifted his chest up on his palms so that the bulk of his weight was bearing down on her jaw by his crotch.

He slowly rocked back and forth causing his cock to slide slightly up and down her throat. He could feel her throat muscles pinching his cock-head from her involuntary gag reflex. He continued rocking back and forth and could feel the pressure build in his loins as his climax drew near. She was slapping his back with her hands and her body started bucking, but this only accelerated his tension. In a moment, here it comes! Here is comes!

He came and began pumping wad after wad of cum down her throat while her body bucked wildly. He felt like he was fucking a bucking bronco as he continued to cum in a steady beat, spurt after spurt, after spurt.

Finally spent, his cock lost some of its hardness. So he lowered his face into her crotch and started licking the seam where her legs joined her pelvis. He licked up, then across her muff, getting a mouthful of muff hair, and then down again. Then he slid his tongue between her hairy cunt-lips. He licked up over her clit and back down again, sticking his tongue into her love hole.

He licked up over her clit and then drew little circles around her clit with his tongue. Each time he made a little circle around her clit, he stopped briefly at the base of her clit and dug his tongue into her urethra opening there.

"Oh God!" she screamed when he did that the first time.

He continued doing that as she screamed, "Oh yes! Oh God!" every time he teased her urethra opening with his tongue.

He then licked back down to her pussy hole and fucked her with his tongue a little.

"Go back! Please! Go back to my clit!" she begged.

Noticing that "Rape! Rape!" suddenly changed to "Lick my clit! Please lick my clit!" he returned to her clit and flicked it with his tongue and bore his tongue gently into her urethra opening again. Then forming a small circle with his lips, he sucked on her clit, gently drawing the nub into his mouth. He slowly sucked with greater and greater force, sucking her clit deep into his mouth, stretching the skin of her cunt with it.

"Oh God! Oh God! Don't stop that! Don't ever stop doing that!" she screamed into his cock.

Her body started bucking again a moment later. Unlike her bucking from gagging and suffocating before, she was screaming, "Keep doing that! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

He sucked the nib of her clit into his mouth with as much force as his lungs could produce as her body thrashed and bounced.

Finally, she fell flat on her back panting. But Norman wasn't about to let that soaked but un-fucked pussy go to waste.

He crawled around her once again, only kneeling and stepping on the bed rather than on her body. Facing her, he placed his legs between hers and lowered his body onto hers.

He noticed that his cock had gone hard again from playing her clit with his mouth.

Had he not been struggling to keep his mind clear of conscious thought, he might have stopped to consider protection, but that thought never got a chance to be thunk.

He observed the blank emotionless expression on her face for a moment before he slid himself into her soaking pussy drawing a gasp from her lips.

Once again, he began pumping her. He slammed his hips into hers over and over again.

It took him somewhat longer to come a second time, as it always does. By the time he had built the pressure back up in his loins, she had begun to moan, "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Here it comes again! Here it comes! And he exploded into her cunt. At the same time, her body began to buck and writhe under him.

He pumped wad after wad deep into her cunt and finally fell on top of her with a sigh, letting his head fall next to hers on her shoulder.

"Wow!" she said.

He just answered, "Mmmmm," and cradled her head in his hands.

He waited a minute or so for further reaction, then climbed off her, and picked up his clothes.

"I guess I should go now. Can you drive me back to my car at the mall?" he asked with his back to her.

"Alice," she answered.

"Does that mean 'yes' or 'no'?" he asked.

"That's my name," she said from behind him.

Norman turned around and looked at her smiling at him. "I'm Norman," he said.

"I know," she said. "I'll take you back if you want to leave, Norman, but you'll miss out on a really good homemade breakfast."

Norman thought, Hmm, I haven't hadn't had homemade pancakes... Wait, strawberry pancakes? Great! And maple syrup. And bacon... Canadian Bacon? Really? Never had that. And orange juice since I moved away from home last year. Maybe she can be nice after all. I guess I'll stay and see how this plays out.

Good thinking! popped into his mind, and he dropped his clothes. He climbed back into bed with Alice. They each put their arms around the other and kissed for the first time.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers